[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Z65g4Yl.jpg (48 KB, 360x528) Image search: [Google]
Z65g4Yl.jpg
48 KB, 360x528
So I was off /k/ for a few months, and now it seems the place has gone to shit. I started coming on here a few years ago, so I definitely wasn't around for the good ol' days, but what the fuck?
Meme guns? Seriously? The nugget used to be /k/'s mascot, now it's some sort of joke.
Is it just the way of the future that everything is gonna turn to sperglord bullshit because of the general nature of the internet?
Do I need to abandon /k/ for opchan?
Help me understand /k/omrades
>>
File: nugget chart.png (390 KB, 1410x1254) Image search: [Google]
nugget chart.png
390 KB, 1410x1254
>>30088980
>implying the Nugget wasn't always a meme
>implying the Nugget won't always be a meme
that's what makes it great, fampai
>>
>>30088997
This comment is exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
This whole website is now mainstream, sorry to say OP. From gg to milo, and now /k/ is on fucking forbes? It's over, the normies have been shown. Some will stay and get a little corrupted, but mostly they will bring their normalcy here.
>>
>>30089083
Gross
>>
Nuggets were always a meme gun, I don't understand your confusion. I mean what do people really expect out of a 5 MOA milsurp rifle that costs $200? My guess is you came here around 2011 when nuggetposting was very common. Those were indeed fun times but the animeposters and normies have since run rampant on this board. Also many posters of that era have "come of age" if you will, and stopped coming/posting here. So now we've got a bunch of young normies hanging about, still roughly the same percentage of noguns though.
>>
>>30089083
4chan has been mainstream since 2006 you dweeb.
You are the normie.
>>
>>30089083
>Normie
Back to your containment board you sped.
>>
>>30089351
>5 MOA
Try 2-4, the same standard as every other service rifle, then and now.
>>
nothing lasts forever, things get old and die.
Nothing ever gets better, only worse.
stop expecting nice things.
>>
>>30089351
>still roughly the same percentage of noguns though
So pretty much everybody, right?
>>
File: dasvidanya.png (292 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
dasvidanya.png
292 KB, 1125x1125
>>30089380
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.