[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the vp9 a good pistol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160527-205919~2.png (1 MB, 1409x943) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160527-205919~2.png
1 MB, 1409x943
Is the vp9 a good pistol?
>>
>>30087711
It's is if you don't like drinking water or being anywhere near water
>>
It's okay but completely unoriginal
>>
>>30087719
What
>>
>>30087762
Shit sucks as soon as water touches it, almost 100% unreliable if it's dunked in water and then fired.
>>
>>30087771
Is it that difficult for you to drink water pouring it all over your firearm?
>>
>>30087771
you forgot the part where the polymer melts in an violently exothermic to you when you're palm sweat touches it
>>
It's better than all the other guns it competes against, at least in features that matter. Watch more than one torture test and you'll see that its as good or better than Glock.
>>
>>30087839
I'd say it's better than glock, sure, but it's not the best in it's class. Out of the ones I've fired personally, I'd put the PPQ and the FNS-9 ahead of the VP9
>>
>>30087839
found the hk dickrider
>>
Never handles one but personally id look at other options seeing as it has a neutered capacity for its size and its paddle release doesnt have any steel reinforcement. Just polymer. Also a tad more expensive than a superior pistol in its class.
>>
>>30087711
I had one and found it to be a great handgun. I shot it quite a bit and ended up trading it for a repro PU but while I had it I found it to be reliable, accurate, and very comfortable to hold. It also served as a great handgun to introduce new people to shooting because it had light springs and is easy to operate.
>>
>>30088017
I second the fns 9, it converted me from a sig p226 and a Hk usp 9
>>
>>30088017
To each their own. I like the ppq too, but i think the VP9 and P320 are better by just a little.
>>
All memes and shilling aside, it is a fantastic handgun. I left my G19 at work, so I had to pull out the VP9 for nightstand duties, and running some dryfire drills, I'm amazed at how well this gun is built.

The Ergonomics of top notch, and it points extremely naturally, with sight alignment happening easily. Trigger has a nice crisp wall, with short reset. The magazine release allows for extremely quick reloads.

As far as new Striker fired handguns, this one is the best bang for the buck.
>>
>>30088034
I'm actually a more of a 1911 type of person and not a big fan of polymer guns to be honest. I just get triggered by the amount of hate the VP9 gets because of one video by an obviously biased reviewer. And if it means anything, I brought a P227 over an HK45.
>>
>>30087794
It hurts how bad you are at shit talking comrade
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.