[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwhelmed by FREEDOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
I dun did it /k/ I moved from a people's republic to a free state. I'm overwhelmed with freedom. Bacon grease and tar courses through my veins as I binge on all the things I've missed in life because government said "no, thou shalt not". Pic very related, I'm as giddy as gaddafi telling the UN to suck it. But /k/, I have a problem. I've been restricted to an approved weapons roster for so long that I have no idea what I want now that I can buy anything. What do I want to buy /k/? Help me celebrate, pick any firearm under $1200 and tell me why it should be my contribution to the murdercube's glory
>>
>>30086538

Grab an AR-15 and buy a healthy amount of 30rd standard capacity mags anon
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 700x876) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 700x876
>>30086538
Get a American Revolver. Get a shotgun with the rest.
>>
File: 1464150157931.jpg (471 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464150157931.jpg
471 KB, 1500x1000
>>30086538
Get a good AK, for /k/anadians like me who can't.
>>
Mall ninja AR with drum mags
>>
>>30086538
Get a non-cucked AK or AR and a pistol with a mag capacity higher than 10. Then get more ammo or mags.

Alternately get just one of those things and a can. Or just get one and a fuckton of ammo and mags. Your call
>>
File: jr74sf (2 of 17).jpg (165 KB, 1000x540) Image search: [Google]
jr74sf (2 of 17).jpg
165 KB, 1000x540
>>30088145
>>30088338
OP here, Bulgarians are supposed to be quality AKs right? Matching serials worth the $949 price tag plus whatever the transfer is? I've pretty much ignored AKs up till this point because I could only get cucked up ones in nofunsland

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/james-river-ak74-side-folder-detail.html?Itemid=0
>>
You mean California or another country?
>>
File: OyeLyU3.gif (2 MB, 280x209) Image search: [Google]
OyeLyU3.gif
2 MB, 280x209
>>30088977
That one you posted tickles my pickle, but almost a grand for an AK seems like a bit much. Although it is essentially a semi-auto AK-74 with a side-folding stock, which is nice. Just beware that 5.45 is harder to find and more expensive than 7.62, at least as far as I know. Wish I could give more meaningful input, but in all honesty I only own an SKS, so that's about as much as I can help.
>>
Honestly I would recommend a revolver
It's an American icon, bonus points if westerns make your dick hard
>>
>>30089302
I am from Honduras. The laws were very restrictive on what was able to be bought and a license for every firearm must be obtained and renewed every 4 years. Only 5 licenses could be granted per person and you could not carry in public.
I now live in the free state of NH in the USA and I will never go back
>>
>>30089432
Vote right, stay safe and support your LGS. Welcome to the United States.
>>
>>30089302
whats the diffrence?
>>
>>30086538
>>30088977
>>30089430
If you're gonna get an AK I've heard nothing but good things about spivey arms. My understanding is that it will take time but you'll get an excellent rifle. That being said bulgarian ones are considered good. Personally I find ARs preferable as they are much less "slappy." If you get an AK put an ALG AK trigger in it.
http://spiveyarms.com/node/21
>>
>>30088977
Tbh AKs are...well, you're gonna end up paying way too much unless you get a WASR (romanian) or PAP (yugoslavian).

Both of those are good to go and cheap to feed, and you'll have plenty of money for ammo and mags and other stuff
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.