[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a stranger decides to piss into your car. is shooting him le
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (606 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
606 KB, 598x600
a stranger decides to piss into your car.
is shooting him legal self-defense? if not, what would you do?

https://www.instagram.com/p/w0V8Njl5yK/
>>
>>30086116
wait for him to go back to his car and piss on it while he leaves
>>
>>30086116
not drive a faggy convertible in the first place
>>
Translation anyone?
>>
File: just nigger things.jpg (99 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
just nigger things.jpg
99 KB, 800x571
>>30086133

You're assuming some worthless street nigger has anything of value to piss on.
>>
>buy nice car
>park it on the street in an urban area
>>
>>30086133
>not peeing his grave
>>
>>30086189
>mid 2000's era Pontiac
>""nice"" car
wew
>>
get his ass thrown in jail for indecent exposure. the piss being proof he whipped out his dick in public
>>
>>30086116
>owning a convertible
>leaving the top down while you are away

Just be glad he didn't take you benzibox out of your Miata
>>
>>30086203
I'd be lying if I said I could tell what the OP pic is. I drive a Volvo. I can't into cars

Also

>leaving a car parked with the top down
>>
>>30086189

>owning property
>thinking you have rights

I know, right? What faggots! It's like shooting someone for actively vandalizing your property that costs tens of thousands!

>buy nice tv
>not expecting it to be stolen
>thinking you have the right to shoot anyone that tries taking it

Jesus Christ, how much privilege do these morons think they are entitled too??

>buy Rolex
>shoot a guy trying to rob it from you

People are INSANE, man!!

Why can't criminals just do whatever they want to other people's things?

Holy shit people are stupid.
>>
>>30086162
>not speaking spic
>2016

basically:

"hey asshole what do you think youre doing? did you think taking a piss on my car would be funny?"
"wait man it's just a joke!"
the owner draws
"oh shit don't shoot!"
>>
>>30086233
>muh victim blaming

Tumblr might be more your speed
>>
>>30086238

>2016
>not being a white native English speaking protestant that converted to Catholicism and only speaks Spanish

I know, right? It's kinda like all those Indians that still wear stupid blankets and animal skins. Just wear a sports jersey and speak English already!!

>m-muh heritage
>muh racial identity

God, it's the same shit each time!!

People are so self entitled!!
>>
File: The completely sane Glenn Beck.gif (967 KB, 350x281) Image search: [Google]
The completely sane Glenn Beck.gif
967 KB, 350x281
>>30086203

The Pontiac Solstice is pretty nice and the GXP models were badass even by today's standards.
>>
>>30086245

Oh I know, I'm like a god there.

It's like random strangers on the internet I'll never meet are the only people that understand me!!

Why are people so stupid??
>>
File: 1464222907744.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1464222907744.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>30086262
>autism
at the end of the day I know a language that you don't.
>>
>>30086279

Touche.

But seriously, fuck that shit.

I'm not spending countless hours and effort learning that shit because god decided to fuck humanity over by throwing them all across the globe. One language is fucking enough. It should be.
>>
>>30086233
I understand, but couldn't quite put my finger on what you've just said.
When did this change?
Can it change back again, or does it only matter in context? (situational...like someone parking a nice car in a bad neighborhood?)
>>
>>30086116
There's a difference between legal and warranted.
It's not legal, but it's entirely warranted.
>>
File: 1458729847952.png (170 KB, 403x393) Image search: [Google]
1458729847952.png
170 KB, 403x393
>>30086238
>JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
File: 9rtIsoc.jpg (117 KB, 960x807) Image search: [Google]
9rtIsoc.jpg
117 KB, 960x807
>>30086161
Its always convertibles lmao
>>
>>30086568
her face is my face when she is begging me for air
>>
>>30086463

Bad neighborhoods don't exist...

You know that picture moms post where the house is a mess saying "dirty clothes on the floor mean I keep my child in clean clothes, a sink full of dirty dishes mean I keep my child fed, I look like crap because I spend my mornings getting my baby ready for school instead of doing makeup"?

See? Bad neighborhoods... LOL you've never been in the real world.
>>
>>30086233
More like
>buy nice TV
>Leave it outside on your front yard
Or
>buy Rolex
>leave it on the sink in a public restroom
You still have a responsibility to not be an idiot with your possessions
>>
>>30086638
this, find her and dance with heels on her back
>>
>>30086116
Feels good man
>>
>>30086568
http://jalopnik.com/about-that-miata-vandalism-facebook-post-that-has-every-1764091757
>>
>>30086660

I know...

Why the hell do parking spaces even exist?

God people are so stupid... think of all the money wasted on building parking spaces.

People should just be able to drive into malls and stores and be able to shop without needing to leave their car.
>>
>>30086722
Oh so I guess you're the kind of guy who leaves the keys in his car when he gets down at a gas station and think a it's society's fault his car was stolen
>>
>>30086722
Here's the thing.

If you could win this argument by arguing, you absolutely would.

Nobody is in favor of people getting their cars used as bathrooms.

But it isn't an argument.

Some basketball American is going to walk up and decide to brighten your day, and you won't be there to stop it.

So I strongly recommend leaving the top up on parked convertibles, and avoiding parking anything nice in areas with higher than average groid infestation.
>>
>>30086739

One time my dad had his car window smashed in so that someone could steal change from the console.

He left the car door unlocked then on out because it's not worth replacing a window every time someone wants to steal a dollar.
>>
>>30086792

>I should change my lifestyle to make life better for criminals

Yea, good plan. Not like everyone is gonna call you a cuck or anything.

It reminds me of that German pamphlet explaining to immigrants how to have sex with white women because they thought they had the right to rape anyone they wanted.
>>
>>30086797
>doesn't have window tint
>doesn't keep money and valuables out of sight
>doesn't bring money and valuables along when leaving the vehicle
>proceeds to be even more of a dumbass by unlocking the doors, rolling down the windows and letting any nigger sit in his car
>>
grab his dick at take it for a ride. and by that I mean drive off.
>>
>>30086271
i love this, and it makes me feel...funny
my wife is scared by this
my children don't understand this
WINNING, you are.
>>
>>30086654
by your definition or "real"?
or is it the current definition, which is my point.
believe me, i understand that the more "normal" something appears, the more fuxxed it really is, but there's a cutoff point.
you are young?
>>
>>30086116
Maybe you should put the top up when you park...I mean...it's not like you have anything important in your car but still...
>>
File: Glenn Beck Cheeto Facial.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Glenn Beck Cheeto Facial.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>30087242
>>
>>30086885
>needing to go through all that just so his pocket change isn't stolen.
Who's the real ghetto trash here?
>>
>>30087388
and now i can laugh myself to sleep
thank you
>>
>>30087413
>being sheltered
>atttempts to brag about it
I'm 100% sure you didn't even know any of this.
taking your personal security seriously =/= ghetto
>>
>>30087342
The thing about convertibles is that if you leave the top up, some asshole might just slit the top and steal the shit out of it anyway. And it's cheaper to replace whatever was stolen than the top. This isn't so much a problem on newer convertibles though because most tops have double layers with reinforcing, making it a pain to cut through.
>>
>>30086116
>https://www.instagram.com/p/w0V8Njl5yK/

I wonder, do you think getting caught was part of his plan?
>>
>>30087912
obviously yes, it was a prank.
it wouldn't be a good video if the owner just smells something and drives off.
>>
>>30086233
There are people in this world who actually believe this.

And they are allowed to go about their business unmolested, instead of being sniped in the street like they ought to be.

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now.
>>
OP here. so I guess shooting him wouldn't be legal, how would you go about making him pay?

what if you're in the middle of calling the police and the guy tries to run off? is restraining him an option?
>>
File: 1453863923583.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1453863923583.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
>>30088114
Restraint is always good.
>>
File: 1462483775012.jpg (102 KB, 803x435) Image search: [Google]
1462483775012.jpg
102 KB, 803x435
>>30086116
>Act like it's not your car.
>Double back.
>Surprise Motherfucker.
>>
>>30086568
One night I was sitting in my truck and was double parked with the 4-ways on waiting for a spot big enough to open up for me to parallel park in. That's when a gaggle of bitches just like these started walking to the car I was parked next to.

They were all drunk and bitching and started screaming at me to move my vehicle even though they weren't to their car yet.

As I started to move, one of the pussy parade life-members tossed a drink at my truck. I responded with a plethora of foul language. Bitches gon' bitch, I guess.

So they pull out and I manuever to take the spot and they drive up the street and turn around. As I'm pulling in, I notice that they're coming back towards me and one of the drunkier, bitchier ones is hanging out the back window and I can tell, from the many, many blow jobs I'be gotten that shes going to spit. She's going to spit... on my truck.

Oh hell naw, cunt.

Thankfully I had been drinking a pepsi, the sugar and phosphates swirling and mixing woth spit in my jowls had given me plenty of my own munitions.

As the car approached, I sucked back everything my sinuses and throat could muster and launched, what reminded me of a bolo shotgun blast, a direct hit in the bitches face and mouth.

The absolute disgust and revulsion on her face was a site to behold....

....Like the lead trombonest in the highschool band had just blown his massive wad on her perfect little cheerleader face.

She screamed. She screamed a lot. She was still hanging out the window and screaming as the their car rounded the corner and drove off into the sunset.

I laughed myself to sleep that night.

I always think of this story when I need a smile and now I share it with you, /k/.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.