[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diminishing thread quality (Meta)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15
File: 1463449889774.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1463449889774.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
Hello fellow /k/ommandos,
I'd like to draw your attention to a disturbing pattern regarding the general quality of the posts here in the last month or two. I've noticed that there has been a complete lack of technical or educational threads and material recently. The vast majority of threads have been fantasy, anti gun, humor, etc related. It's good to have fun every so often, but there is little information that can be gained by browsing /k/ these days.

To put this in perspective, I began browsing about 2 years ago. Prior to that I was nogunz and did not have a clue about firearms. I now own close to 20 guns and feel comfortable in my knowledge of calibers, manufacturers, and so on. Everything I know about guns came from this board. In its current state, I don't think a nogunz who comes here for the first time can be offered the same opportunity. Let's please try to clean things up a bit and return to the former state where you could learn, not just be entertained.

TLDR: focus more on education and less on basic entertainment.
>>
File: 1463999384938.png (258 KB, 315x489) Image search: [Google]
1463999384938.png
258 KB, 315x489
>>
>>30085241

Every forum and image board went south the minute social media became a huge thing. I used to post on several forums and boards but all now have very little traffic and the content has decreased in quality, /k/ is no different.
>>
>>30085241
>I began browsing about 2 years ago
You'd be REALLY pissed if you knew how good /k/ was pre-2012 then.
>>
>>30085278

Social media was just as big two years ago as it is now. I think Facebook has even become less popular. I don't know if this is a psyop to reduce the level of available information or if the people coming here have just become less informed.
>>
>>30085296
Oh well
Just roll with the changes anon. You sound like a fucking geezer.
> WELP BACK IN MY DAY
yes we get it, we won't call you a newfag ever again we are sorry
>>
>>30085317
/k/ used to be a gun board, the population was smaller and it was a bit slower board, but a much larger percentage was actually guns/shooting related including challenges during the summer where board members competed etc etc to each submit a target.
>>
File: 1458556356568.jpg (317 KB, 1600x1079) Image search: [Google]
1458556356568.jpg
317 KB, 1600x1079
>>30085317

This shit right here. Fuck you. I'm trying to have a discussion about trying to salvage this board and here you come with the shitty posting that I'm talking about.

Get out
>>
File: 1464204592259-k.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1464204592259-k.png
537 KB, 692x577
It is really night and day when summer comes too. It sneaks up on me every year. I even feel like we are losing posters due to a temporary exodus until summer is over.
>>
I agree with OP. I'm a nogunz atm, and came here to familiarize myself with them if only just a little bit until i can actually get some. so far tho, i havent seen anything useful to me
>>
File: 1463824238468-k.jpg (81 KB, 350x428) Image search: [Google]
1463824238468-k.jpg
81 KB, 350x428
>>30085337
>>
>>30085343

OP here, if you have questions about anything feel free to ask.

>>30085328
>target competitions

Thats the kind of board community I'd like to see resurrected. The closest thing we have to that now are the AR and AK general, and that's just people circlejerking over their rifles.
>>
I've been here for over 10 years and I think you're all fucking retarded.

/k/ has always been like this. the only difference between /k/ now and /k/ in the past are the things people bitched about. before it was the F35, it was the F22. there have always been gun control threads. there have always been humor threads. there has always been shitposting.

if you don't realize that what I'm saying is true, you haven't been here long enough.
>>
>>30085340
It depends on the year how bad it's gotten, there's been night and day differences some years, other years it's not so bad.
There's definitely years where board quality swings insanely far and quickly into/out of the shitter depending if it's august 30th vs semptember 1st(or whenever school starts).
>>
Be the change you seek. Nothing stopping you from making a tutorial or scanning some old book from a used book store or something.

If I thought it wouldn't be a waste of time I'd scan stuff from my own library.
>>
>>30085361
>AR and AK general
The occasional dedicated and specific ak/ar topic has always been far better than generals.
They'd often shift into a general, but generals burn everyone out and move so fast that any one topic barely gets any input before it's burried in posts.
>>
>>30085296
>You'd be REALLY pissed if you knew how good /k/ was pre-2012 then.
That's nothing compared to how good /tg/ used to be and how bad it became. Been browsing for 8 fucking years now, had to finally abandon that board around the end of 2012 thanks to moot fucking it in the ass when he decided all quests would go there--it swiftly turned into a weeaboo circlejerk with barely any room for actual topical content.

I don't think even japmoot making /qst/ is going to breathe life into /tg/'s corpse.
>>
>>30085301

2008 was the forum and imageboard peak, that was the year Facebook really blew and then the viruses that are Twitter/Instagram came along and really ruined everything.
>>
>>30085241
Nigga its summer, board content is fucked until September.
>>
>>30085396
*blew up
>>
>>30085366

It's not the shitposting and pointless arguments that bother me, it's the sheer volume of these posts. They have completely drowned out anything useful.

>>30085373
I don't have any k related literature but that is an excellent idea. At the very least we need to continue the QTDDTOT threads. Right now it's the last bastion of intelligent thought.
>>
>>30085386
>around the end of 2012
Hey, that's exactly when /k/ had it's huge paradigm shift into far more shitposts and garbage.
>>
>>30085623
This wasn't a sudden paradigm shift though, it was a steady worsening of the board over the course of several years, with a sudden hastening when all quests got dumped there and moot ignored all requests/pleas to make a dedicated board for them.

It used to be a fantastic board. Now it's utter shit.
>>
>>30085684

I agree, but it's not just a /k/ problem lots of other boards have slowly gone to shit over the last 4-5 years /b/ /fit/ /trv/ specifically
>>
>>30085684
>This wasn't a sudden paradigm shift though
It kindof was for /k/ right after the sandy hook shooting. The board quality dropped right off a cliff.
>>
>>30085241
IT'S TOO HOT AND HUMID AND I'M TOO HOT AND BOTHERED TO MAKE GOOD THREADS

SHITPOST TOWN HERE WE COME
>>
The mods could start by containing the million fucking generic "i'm joining the army or marines thread to become a seal" threads that dominate this board.

This board used to be place where you could a picture of an obscure rifle no one in the local gun shop could identify and then have some /k/ommando tell you everything about it and then some

Also those old war games threads 2005-6ish were an easy way to spend an afternoon.
>>
>>30085241
due to the extraordinary election cycle /pol/ has been in the news a lot, bringing in floods of curious newfags, fervent zealots and of course the paid Canadian shills. Many of them are finding their way here, which is fine as long as the mods are doing their job to maintain board culture. I do not see this happening. I can tolerate newfags to a certain extent, but the anti-gun shilling really grinds my gears. It's like Jehovah's Witnesses handing out leaflets in the Vatican.
>>
Folks mostly seem to come here for arguments and manufactured feelings. Not like there isn't weapon discussion, twice yesterday anons helped identify 100+ year old bayonets within minutes, then the threads quickly died while everyone else discussed much more topical subjects like if trannies are mentally ill.
>>
The board is roughly as good as it was in 2006. Don't kid yourself.

tripfags are actually better than they were a year ago, though they have been better in the past.

The magical place nonsense is finally starting to die down. The cube shit is dying down. Overall, the board is at a decent point relative to its average.
>>
>>30085340
Bullshit, summer is a newfag excuse
>>
Generals

The few people that start generals are responsible for a lot of the down turn, if they would knock it off things would get a little better
>>
>>30085241
We have too many generals(AR, AK, etc) now, or even things that can be considered generals (/k/ humor, middle east, stalker threads) because of how frequently there posted.
>>
Does summer even hit /k/ that hard?

I'd think /b/ and /r9k/ get the worst of it
>>
File: le garbage dude.jpg (459 KB, 778x1018) Image search: [Google]
le garbage dude.jpg
459 KB, 778x1018
>>30085241
that's what you get when generals are shitting up the front page 24/7 cause this place is reddit now and cliques need their little threads circle jerk in

The only other threads that stay on page one are the blog posts and trolls where everyone jumps in because of the rampant stupidity

if you want to cure /k/ shit up the generals
>>
/k/ was great before /pol/ existed.

General threads are a pointless concentration and stifle other interesting threads. I agree with everyone who says they are a problem.

So are stickies, they just take up space on the front page and serve no useful function.

All in all it isn't that bad. We aren't one of the major informative gun forums and we aren't meant to be.
>>
>>30089930
/pol/ is the best board
There is no reason not to have at least an arg and akg
>>
>>30085241
>the general quality of the posts here in the last month or two
Are you new? /k/'s been on a downward spiral for years now, just like the rest of 4chan.
>>
File: Z65g4Yl.jpg (48 KB, 360x528) Image search: [Google]
Z65g4Yl.jpg
48 KB, 360x528
>>30085241
>>
>>30085241
LURKMOAR PLS
READ THE RULES
LEARN SAGE
CONTRIBUTE TO GOOD THREADS OR SHUT UP

Thank you
t. old /k/
>>
is it best to start out with a 22 or would something like a mosin be sufficiently new user friendly ?
>>
Also op, to offset your stupid rule violating thread, tomorrow i will pic and post my Combat Hunter training book. Fucking rule violating faggot, i'm only doing it to offset this bullshit thread you made, quit being the actual problem and go bump 5 good threads newfag
>>
As with all boards: generals.
There needs to be a generals board:
"/gg/ - Generals"
If generals are banned outside of that board, 4chan will improve so much.
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>30085328
I tried to get one of those going several years back. There was actually a fair bit of interest.
>>
File: 1356713087567.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1356713087567.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>30085386
I was starting to worry that everyone else who knew already left. I started browsing 4chan in 08 just because of /tg/. I lurked daily for several years, the post quality was so high I felt compelled not to post because I didn't have anything as good to contribute. I remember noticing that the board started moving a little faster and post quality dropping a little, and I was ok with that (because for all its greatness /tg/ on weekdays was slow as fuck). I regret that now. It never stopped. And then questfags came and kicked things into overdrive. That's when I finally gave up and moved to the perceived source of the cancer, /v/. I started regularly posting within a week after years of lurking naturally because I was no longer afraid of ruining something good.

Same thing with /k/. Never as good as /tg/ (/k/ has always been kind of shit, and will forever be the easiest board to troll) but there used to be a lot more intelligent and experienced people sharing and discussing things. Somewhere along the way I learned enough to correct the increasing amount of idiots, and so I did, also trying to contribute to the discussions. Now I don't even bother anymore, 90% of the time when I type up a post I think to myself "What good can come of arguing with idiots?" and I backspace.

Sorry for the blogpost. I just sperg a little every time this shit is brought up because I've seen dozens of faggots defending what /tg/ and /k/ have become, gushing over it thinking they are reveling in its old glory when those same mastubatory newfag antics are what ruined them in the first place. The worst part is when they start namedropping tripfags as proof, most of whom are hilariously new.

It used to be about quality of contributions and people had the humility to not to add something if they didn't think it was good enough. Now it's a popularity contest where newfags trip over each other trying to prove how neckbearded they are, flanderizing everything that old-/tg/ was about.
>>
you all realize its the end of May right?

It'll turn around in a few months gents, it always does
>>
>>30090217
After every summer 4chan is left worse than it was before.

Most of it will get better in a few months. Some of it won't.
>>
>>30085241
I'm honestly gonna say, we need mods. There was a thread up with a cock in some dudes face long enough to get 100+ fucking replies. Honestly. What the fuck?

I've applied for janitor positions every time they come up, and I would genuinely like to keep the shit posting / bait / Jewposting / etc etc away from our board.

We can't remove the bait threads completely, but 60% of the board is too much

>whaa tripfags get out

Fuck you, this has nothing to do with anyone's name, trip or anon.
>>
Blame /pol/. I started browsing to read about guns and tanks, not hear some cellar-dwelling stormfag whine about how trannies trigger his manhood.
>>
I will try to do better, and lead by example.
>>
We're getting older and, as that happens, begin to become infected by "back in my day" syndrome more and more. Post quality fluctuates, always has, always will. 4chan and /k/ are like any sort of long term relationship, there will always be a golden era in your mind which you think can never be repeated, but you have to work to make shit better. Yeah, it's summer time and the shitposting is real, but it can get better.
>>
>>30090225
I was just in the friday night atf thread and someone is posting about how "atf threads are in bad taste...imagine if this got out what would your mother think..you may as well just hand your ammunition to your opponents..blah blah blah"

Like you (or who ever else) were saying the humor and all the /k/ maymays are part of this boards culture, but so are informative ones there's always going to be that level of shit, there always has been. we're just in an extra shitty time of year for that.

we dodge the summer bullet a lot better than most of the other board do though, especially at night.

it'll all be ok my friends
>>
>>30090210
>(because for all its greatness /tg/ on weekdays was slow as fuck)
Hah, I remember being up at 0300 in '08 and the /tg/ could go 5 minutes, hell even 15 minutes or longer sometimes, without a single post on the whole fucking board.

Last I tried posting a thread there for some question and the thread was almost immediately on page 3 or 4 from being buried by quests.

What shames me is that in the early days of quests I didn't see them as a problem, in fact I thought they were relevant to the board, in a fashion. But Rubyquest brought the furries who shit over everything for a good while, every dumbass and their mother decided they wanted to try running a quest, and finally moot shunted all the /a/spie questers into /tg/ which spelled the death knell.

And in the process of all this, the people who had been producing good content all left, with scarcely any exceptions (the guy who made the system Engine Heart and got it published into game stores being about the only one that comes to mind offhand).

It's such a fucking shame.
>>
File: image002.gif (15 KB, 532x397) Image search: [Google]
image002.gif
15 KB, 532x397
>>30090266
Easiest way is to save weapons or tactics images as you browse the net, then just dump them as a thread. Don't worry about making good threads. Just make weapons related threads and we'll download pics from it, and later contribute those pics to other threads.
Sage any of your posts that aren't pure /k/ content. That helps A LOT.
>>
Why is everyone hating on generals?
I think /thg/ is nice.
>>
>>30090341
Because you can have more productive discussion without them.
>>
>>30090345
About tanks? Don't think so. Besides, I learn something new everytime I go into those threads.
>>
>>30090341
/thg/ is nice because people have technical knowledge and care about the subject, instead of just caring about themselves.
>>
>>30085317
Oh, hello there cancer. With this level of retardation you're working with I'm surprised you don't have a trip.
>>
>>30085386
>>30090210

Only thing that fucked up /tg/ was nazimod. Quests have always been minority in /tg/.

Biggest problem I see is just that people throw shitfits and shitpost because others shitpost too. People have forgotten how to be creative.
>>
>>30090056
>>30085970
>>30085366
>>30090082
Reminder that meta threads are necessary and healthy. A community must be able to discuss itself and where it is going.

Meta threads hold community members accountable to each other and help point out problems to be solved through community effort. They promote social cohesion.

Want to know what happens when you don't get community feedback? Look at >>30066892

This is the condensed autism that comes from an organized clique that operates without considering feedback from the community it claims to represent. Remember how shit /k/ was back when their meme store masters had near free run of /k/ since they effectively controlled the moderation team?

And look how /k/ has rebounded after the administration shift removed their free ride-- Nugget Enterprises literally got run out /k/ due to community members finally being able to provide those thin-skinned spergs with long-deserved feedback.

Progress has been made, but there is more that must be done.
>>
>>30090433
This. Do you really want to go back to those days?

Let's say you have a swimming pool. It's a small pool, but everyone enjoys using it for its intended purpose. Then all of a sudden a fat neckbeard waddles in and shits in the pool. He claims he's part of the community and is shitting in it in everyone's name, and that we must pay him for the privelege of buying bottled pool water that he shat in. No sane person would still consider lard boy part of the community let alone reason with him. The sane thing to do is to beat him until he leaves.

Commercial interests are the pool shitters and have no place on /k/. They cannot and will never represent what the users of /k/ really want. They cobtribute nothing while taking from the community and destroying everything. They must be expelled along with their toxic influence.
>>
>>30090423
>Quests have always been minority in /tg/.

Confirmed for never going to fucking /tg/

They may have been a minatory 8 years ago. Last time I went to /tg/ was before they made /qst/ and just about every thread on the front page was a quest-thread.

And don't get me started on the F-list threads.
>>
>>30085241
>implying the old guard doesnt come for Skinwalker/2spooky threads and to trokl the newfags/tripfags.
except the older tripfags, who still think they are relevent.
>>
>>30090423
>Quests have always been minority in /tg/
I suppose less than 50% of all threads while being 90% of the frontpage technically counts as a minority.

It's not as bad now (but everything else is worse) but I guess you don't remember the aftermath of ruby quest.
>>
>>30085241

It's an election year, first of all.

Secondly, the quality in traffic dramatically decreases during the daytime hours, as people without day jobs (see: children) post more often.

Thirdly, there is a large group of /pol/ transplants that never left after the cuckening. Refugees also appear from arfcom members that disagree with (relatively) recent changes in moderation and members of 2x4chan when that went tits-up.

The refugee crisis is compounded by the issue that you can't see how long someone has been here, and everyone's opinion being more or less "even" on an official level. What this means is that over the last couple of years the political climate has shifted from a more even-keel Libertarian live and let-live ideology to an almost fanatical, rabid right-wing climate.

Reminder: /k/ is not, and has never really been involved in politics, especially social politics, these transplants just happen to come from places that are more politics than guns, which, in my opinion, shits up our board.
>>
>>30090488
>Skinwalker/2spooky threads
You are the cancer and you will always be newfags. The fact that you call yourself "the old guard" just proves it.
>>
File: 1461791115073.jpg (31 KB, 619x296) Image search: [Google]
1461791115073.jpg
31 KB, 619x296
>>30090458

The vaunted first page real estate doesn't apply in this era of catalog and filters. When /qst/ was created some anon showed us screencap of his filter setting, pic related. From that you can see that bigger "cancer" is generals. Sadly I couldn't find the picture of some anon using Foolz archive to see how many quest threads there has been in past year. The number was slightly under 8%.
>>
>>30090598
>When /qst/ was created
By then it was much too late anon
>>
>>30090606
It might have been, but how it was created was just bloody horrifying. The manager mod just slapped shit together.
>>
It was always shit. Only thing is, now we have faggot general.
>>
File: 1434665362790.jpg (1 MB, 1115x598) Image search: [Google]
1434665362790.jpg
1 MB, 1115x598
I remember coming to /k/ in 2011, first thread I started here was to discuss everyone's favorite aesthetic uniforms from militaries of all ages. I got some fantastic post of uniforms old and new that I've never seen. Really interesting shit. Nowadays it'd be a cluster fuck of waffen ss shit or something else that's edgy and off topic like people insulting trips. I think that's completely unnecessary unless they prove themselves to be total fags. The quality of post has definitely gone down. I don't see good trips like McNig posting anymore. I even find myself missing Erik the Reds finish m39.
>>
>>30090423
>nazimod banning all the tripfags circlejerking weeb shit and smut
>a bad thing
Pick only one
>>
>>30087718
>does summer hit /k/hard?

No. Moot has explained in the past that 4chan doesn't have any noticeable traffic increase during the summer.
>>
>>30091135

Tripfags are a big part of what got /k/ to this point, tripfags should be instabanned

>inb4 there are good trips

No there aren't, every single one of them is a useless attention whore that inspires shitposting, if they wanted to help they would be anons but they just want recognition

>>30087718
>>30090217
Summer has no effect on post quality on /k/, if you were here enough that would be obvious

The only thing that changes is that some people spend more of their free time on /k/ so they see more things to bitch about, summer is something newfags like to complain about because its an easy scapegoat
>>
File: talk-how.gif (1 MB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
talk-how.gif
1 MB, 490x360
>>30085241
Imagine a world where Sandy Hook didn't happen.
>>
>>30091647
>Implying it did.
>>
File: 1459593161631.jpg (81 KB, 614x480) Image search: [Google]
1459593161631.jpg
81 KB, 614x480
/k/ is a really and I mean REALLY shitty place to discuss technique, improving on being a better shooter and marksmanship in general.

I've only realized this as of a few months ago and it's beginning to make me question why I come here. Nobody gives a fuck about actually getting better at shooting and would rather circlejerk over stupid bullshit like "duz 5.56 do more demmege than 5.45" "boolpup vs ar" "9mm vs .40" etc etc

/akg/ and /arg/ are both stale as fuck and comprise of mallninja know it alls that think they need to respond to every question with their half assed and uninformed opinion to help stroke their e penis along with trite /pol/ shit being pushed on this board ever since some retard shot up an elementary school back in 2012.
>wats da bess assault riffle for shit hit duh fehn
>keep in mind I'm 5'1" and weigh 369lbs
>wats da bess plate carrier 4 my ar500 armer
>czechnology xDDD
>rhodesia was cool lol
>>
>>30091653
I'm pretty sure he's out right saying it did, no implication needed.
>>
>>30091653
Never said it did or didn't happen, what I'm saying is socially, imagine if the massacre/false-flag never happened.
>>
>>30085241
Oh those golden halycyon days! Or maybe you're just using selective memory. For every statue of David there were a thousand "naked guy leaning to the right". If you want better threads you can always make them yourself too.
>>
>>30085241
>I began browsing about 2 years ago.

I've been here for almost 10 years. There's always been newfags like you whining that they "miss the good old days". The truth is /k/ was always shit full of zero content threads, attention whoring tripfags and shitposting anons, the only thing that changed over time is the prevalent type of shit, depending on what memes are dank at the time and what are already stale or still too fresh to be used by the average neckbeard around here. You can whine all you like about muh nostalgia, but that's the way things have always been.
>>
>>30091614
>No there aren't, every single one of them is a useless attention whore that inspires shitposting, if they wanted to help they would be anons but they just want recognition
I disagree. Tripfags have there place. I for one enjoy both Opp and the british trip that knows a lot about the QE Carriers. Also the trips in thg like leclerc commander guy.

The point is, when trips are contributing, it makes sense. When trips are just shitposting and attention seeking, it's bad. You just mainly see more of the latter.
>>
>>30090433
ThatGuy pls go
>>
>>30091613
>4chan doesn't have any noticeable traffic increase
>>30091614
>Summer has no effect on post quality on /k/, if you were here enough that would be obvious
I've been here since 2009, and I'm not saying every summer has been total shit vs the regular time, but there been MASSIVE swings towards shitposting during summer some years. 2013 was probably the worst I remember, /k/ became 90% cancer and bullshit.
>>
>>30085343
To be fair I saw a few CCW threads with nice discussions and an info sheet for HD weapons this week.
>>
>>30093046
Ok fair point. I didn't regularly spend time on /k/ til 2012 so while I've been on 4chan awhile I don't have as much perspective for the past here.
>>
>>30085241
You'd be surprised how normal /k/ is compared to the rest of 4chan. We're all just a bunch of gun loving old timers
>>
>>30093103
>I didn't regularly spend time on /k/ til 2012
You realize that sandy hook at the end of 2012 is precisely when /k/ went from great to what it is now almost overnight?
I'm sorry you didn't know /k/ back when it was at it's best. Because it was amazing if you liked actually discussing guns.
>>
>>30093137
It was my fault, I was Iinto /x/ for years and I saw the fall there like you've described here. It used to be full of discussion about fun shit like spooky Innawoods stories, government cover ups, conspiracy theories, Skinwalker hunting, etc. People actually did research and posted stories, links, videos and documentaries.

Then it became all "How do I summon a Succubus", "How do I summom a Tulpa","I doing tarrot card readings." Etc That was the Spring before Sandy, I finally got an apartment off base and was able to buy some funz.
>fuck keeping them in the armory so the armorers can finger fuck them all day

I bought my first AR like 6months before Sandy and started perusing /k/ more often.
>>
>>30093121
>how normal /k/ is compared to the rest of 4chan
This. After visiting some of the boards with higher traffic I realize that things could be a hell of a lot worse here than they are currently. I do think that to some degree post quality has declined, but that's true for the rest of the boards as well. I'm also of the opinion that we seriously need a purge of /pol/ refugees that have latched onto this board, I'm sick of going into threads and having random natsocs show up and tell me how the way I live my life is wrong and that freedom is overrated.
>>
>>30090062
>>
>>30090062
it's best to start a child off with 22lr, a grown-ass adult should just buy the gun they actually want instead of these wast of time starter guns that shoot some boring cartridge
>>
>>30093607
I'm a /pol/ rapefugee and genuinely love guns and freedom. We aren't all natsoc. I will admit I'm racist as shit though. I'm from Memphis, TN.
>>
>>30086036
Underrated post is underrated.
>>
>>30090256
/pol/ here

I just came from there a couple hours ago
>memes are everywhere
>shitposting is in every thread if not the start of every other thread
>currently people are spamming First Post Best Post, Really makes you think, TRUMP BTFO, How can the White man even compete etc.

I know /pol/ is /pol/ but it's getting just awful over there and it's probably gonna start seeping into other boards.
>>
>>30090062
It's best to start a total newbie on something else than a semi auto, regardless of caliber. Long guns are easier to be safe with than a handgun. My 14 years old cousin handles the mosin super easy but he doesn't like slugs, recoil is often over dramatized.
>>
>>30093607
/pol/ here, I'm progun as shit. Fuck yourself liberal nigger
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.