[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If i killed a nigger who broke into my home using a shovel by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Image.jpg (17 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
17 KB, 450x450
If i killed a nigger who broke into my home using a shovel by smashing his head with the edge down did i break the law? All hypothetical of course. I live in NC
>>
Oops wrong board
>>
Do you have a castle doctrine in your state? Was it a 1hk?
>>
>>30080909
I was scared so i hit him about 4 times. I don't know much about the law
>>
>>30080915
That can be attributed to adrenaline and if your state has a castle doctrine then you're straight. Unless the guy started screaming stop or something along those lines and someone can testify against you.
>>
>>30080927
So do i call the cops? Will i get arrested?
>>
>>30080935
You call the cops and explain that the guy broke in so you felt you had to defend yourself and grabbed anything handy at the time. That's if you got castle doctrine in your state which NC does.
>>
>>30080952
Nice. Thanks a lot youre a lifesaver
>>
>>30080903
Probably but get a lawyer though. Gonna need to explain why you keep a shovel in your house. You would be the vast minority of people that does that. Garage almost entirely but anywhere else . . .
>>
>>30080903
Yep you just called him a nigger

Its a hate crime now.
>>
>>30080903
Call a lawyer, then the cops.

Do everything your lawyer says.

You'll be fine.
>>
>>30080987
This is good advice too if the police decide to detain you for further questioning. I have various guns and machetes by my bedside, but not a shovel anywhere in the house.
>>
>>30080903
Make it clear that you were fearing for your life. Repeat it to everyone involved.

Also, carve a notch on your shovel.

Lastly, stop lying on a Cantonese Blanket Sewing board.
>>
>>30080907
Kek.

What board on 4chan talks about killing niggers shovels other than us?

>>>/b/ is that you?
>>
>>30081051
Could be /pol/
>>
>>30081061
I got drunk once and went to /pol/ thought I was posting on /b/ (years ago).

Then I was pissed because I saw the different flags posted and started bitching about it, thinking /b/ adopted flags. I was legitimately drunk, they thought I was cleverly shitposting.
>>
>>30081020
Somewhere someone is reading this thread and calling the cops right now because he killed a melanin enriched individual with a shovel.
>>
>>30080935
Don't tell them anything without a lawyer, buddy.

You were in your legal right. Just don't be an Autist and you'll be fine
>>
>>30081086
I pretty much only post on /pol/ while drunk, which means I pretty much only shitpost on /pol/
>>
>>30080935
hypothetically, you should first call a lawyer, then let the lawyer call the cops, and talk as little as possible to cops, let your lawyer sort things.
hypothetically
>>
>>30080907
Honestly /k/ is probably the best board to come for when you need advice on post-self defence shit
>>
File: 1297199080171.png (439 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
1297199080171.png
439 KB, 680x798
>>30080935
>No, just dump the melanin enriched corpse in your backyard

You know, now that I think of it, you could probably get away with that. Afterall, he was probably a no-life with no one who really cared for him. On top of being a nigger.

But no seriously, of course call the police or you will get fucked for murder. If it was in all legality your house, and he did forcibly enter, I don't think you'll get fucked for defending yourself with a shovel. Honestly, you'd probably be in more legal shit if you shot him. This seems like a pretty true and solid case of self-defense.
>>
>>30080903
Best Carolina reporting, we have the Castle law so if you are in your home then yes but if you are outside then no
>>
please let op be typing this shit with a dead nigger lying next to his desk
>>
>>30080903
Ya know, maybe if you didn't have a spot in your history where you called the assailant a nigger, you might have a better chance of not eating ass in jail for the rest of your life.
>>
>>30081449
did you notice a sign outside of OP's house that said "dead nigger storage"?
>>
File: didntseethesign.png (506 KB, 575x808) Image search: [Google]
didntseethesign.png
506 KB, 575x808
>>30081490
No. I didn't
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.