[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ill count
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: preview.jpg (42 KB, 512x369) Image search: [Google]
preview.jpg
42 KB, 512x369
/k/ I don't have faith in your abilities that you can actually kill someone even in the circumstance of self defense. Have you ever killed anyone even in the line of combat?
>>
>>30080346

Fuck off you retarded child.
>>
>>30080357

A gun's purpose is for that of killing. Unless you've killed some kind of animal I don't you guys have what it actually takes to use that gun for its intended purpose of protection
>>
>>30080346
>not in combat
>>
What makes you think you deserve to know the answer?

You should be ashamed for asking.
>>
>>30080370

Do you know where the fuck you are right now?
>>
Have you ever killed anyone? Why don't you try it? Shoot yourself
>>
Two. I'm in scrap metal.

Copper + cash purchasing desk = dumb dope fiends trying stupid shit.

Carry an old 4" S&W 27.

In office, hear yelling at retail counter. Boom, boom. Two dead (white) crackheads. Can't hear for two days. .
>>
>>30080710

>lying on the internet
>>
Shot a talib with an AGM-144K2A. Another with M789HEDP. He caught a piece right in the back of the dome.
>>
I have over 300 confirmed kills.
>>
If I told you yes, would you even believe me?

I'd get this response >>30082736

Please don't ask this IRL to a vet, it's a fucking buzz kill.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.