[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe thread, /k/ edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: retard870.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
retard870.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
What's the cringiest thing you've seen? I'll start.
https://youtu.be/nTsp3ynIzbQ
>>
>>30078839
he does not look happy.
I wouldn't either.

I know how he could've made that video better..
>>
>>30078856
>I know how he could've made that video better

Sharpie in the pooper?
>>
>>30078839
whats cringy here?
is it just the camo or am i missing something?
>>
>>30078904
Look at what's on the top rail, there's a cheap red dot at the very end and a shotshell holder near his face
>>
>>30078916
I know I'm in the minority here but goddamn I hate she'll holders the majority of the time. I'm much happier with a belt, speed feed or stock sleeve. KIS has always seemed to apply more to shotguns for me
>>
>>30078839

aside from the tactishit accessories and camo paintjob that's actually kinda neat
>>
File: 1461637892493.jpg (99 KB, 412x424) Image search: [Google]
1461637892493.jpg
99 KB, 412x424
Which video do you think is worse /k/?

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=b35_1464210588

https://youtu.be/abwqlggNsNI
>>
File: meme_wars.jpg (326 KB, 500x760) Image search: [Google]
meme_wars.jpg
326 KB, 500x760
Nobody is going to top this shit
https://youtu.be/lPS_lqXswv4
>>
>>30079496

God, classic upset woman tactics

>I don't like thing
>engage person about thing
>get all in their business
>attempt self-righteous skewed logic
>this doesn't work, people don't do what I want
>begin crying, surely this will win them over
>cry more
>go batshit insane, call them something terrible, just start throwing it out there with logical connections
>self-righteously clomp away
>I am teh brave woman warrior
>albeit scared of objects
>>
>>30079496
Walking around with a rifle as your open carry weapon is pretty cringey
>>
>>30078839
>Kinda a weird KSG but whatever
>870 bullpup kit

Why?
>>
>>30079651
because it came before the KSG, doesn't have the fragility of the original KSG, is much cheaper, especially if you already have the base gun. but the shell holder and sight thing is pants on head retarded.
>>
>>30079639
i'd understand it if you had to walk through the ghetto or some shit but desu if you're not expecting to be murdered at any moment and need low ready all the time having a rifle for open carry is just showing off.
>>
File: black-ar15.png (63 KB, 566x387) Image search: [Google]
black-ar15.png
63 KB, 566x387
>>30079313
>not taking your Raifu out for a romantic pizza night out

racists.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAHgGsrdXyM
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 483x504
>>30079496
>"why don't you educate them."
>"it's not my job to educate them."
>mfw
>>
>>30079496
> Hitler
lost it. fucking lost it right there.
lmao
>>
>>30079496
holy fuck this woman is a pice of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 230x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 230x361
>>30079711
I half agree, but if yah wanna open carry a rifle, do it properly with a holster and not a bunch of straps
>>
>>30081192
could you even take out your rifle from that thing
>>
>>30081365
I'd imagine that most of the things that make them unusable for swords apply here as well.
>>
>>30078839
You know, I really wanted to make a thread about fictional bullshit weapons like iron man's jericho missile. Bullshit weapons in movies make me cringe so hard.

>inb4 repulsor tech
Literally makes no sense here. Repuslor nodes are the arc reactor and since Stane could have just pulled them out of Jerichos it makes no sense for him to not have it. First time repulsor nodes were made were AFTER tony was in the cave.
>>
>>30079496
I don't see how people can hate her. I didn't cringe I just got sad.

She only has a little while left to live and be with her family and just wants her grandson to remain innocent and a kid for just a little while longer. She's not trying to tell him he can't do what he's doing, she's not being aggressive like a lot I see, she's having a breakdown because she doesn't want one of the last times she sees her family to involve a little boy getting scared about something he doesn't understand.
>>
>>30082069
Though on reflection, when I was 'open carrying' a rifle once as part of a Halloween costume at home, the kids coming up to the door weren't scared, nor were the parents, they either didn't care or thought it was really cool.

This one kid with a plastic tommy gun ended up staying for like 20 minutes ogling my Mauser and getting educated about its history and the story of this particular rifle.

In general, kids are a lot more emotionally tough than many adults give them credit for.
>>
>>30079711
>>30079639
Not the point faggots. Just carrying it around is enough to remind people that "Oh, right. We can all do that," That's the statement the guy is going for. He's doing it just because and as a reminder.

I use to bike with my rem700 slung on my bike to the range in bountiful UT. Never did a single person comment on it or has a cop stopped me. The range was up on in the foothills so it was a bit of a bike.

Bikes and trains were my primary mode of transportation. Trains suck cus you need a CCW to have a firearm on one so I was left with just my bike.

Just be sure your route doesn't have any schools on the way.
>>
>>30082069

That was sad man. I too see her point of trying to preserve innocence for a bit while she's going through her plight. But you don't need to project internal anger onto some dude and use your grandkid as a shroud to do so. If you have a problem, say so. If you can't articulate why you have a problem, then it's probably something dumb or irrational and you're just being buttmad to be buttmad.

I was more proud of the dude filming for not flipping his lid, cause if I were in his position id be sarcastically egging her on..
>>
>>30082069
>little boy getting scared about something he doesn't understand.
This is the dumbest fucking shit in the world.

The kid understands that guns=BAD but you can't just tell him "hey, it's ok to do what he's doing because it's his right and he's a good guy. Just like how cops carry guns!" Kid's all know what a cop is and that cops carry guns. The little shit gets to remain "innocent"

The kids more likely to get shot by a cop than a random guy open carrying a rifle.

The old bitch is being retarded. The kid would have been fucking fine. She's using the ol "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" trick to justify her irrational ideas.
>>
>>30082069
For some reason, I don't really believe she has cancer.
>>
>>30079711
People don't open carry rifles in public for protection. I believe the majority do it as a form of protest or as a way to familiarize the public with firearms,
>>
>>30079496
>little kids don't and can't understand anything, or be taught to
>this means that prejudice and fear of all guns they may have wasn't conditioned/indoctrinated into them by irresponsible family because children cant be conditioned
>kids are born terrified of guns
>and this terror must be accommodated because there is no alternative
Honestly I'm not even mad, just embarrassed. Do all of us slip into reasoning that faulty when we're that old?
>>
>>30082572
only women.

Everything is based around feelings for them. Facts, science, statistics... too much for them to comprehend.
>>
>>30082606
>only women
Some men get this way too. My father is rabidly anti-gun and won't listen to arguments.
It's pretty sad desu, I'd love to take him shooting
>>
>>30079496
The sad part is that I live in Medford and see him quite often.
>>
>>30082998
>>30079496
Beaverton represent

Any good outdoor ranges here? Google maps gives me nothing useful
>>
>>30081365
it would be extremely painful
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.