[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /k/'s opinion on Nutnfancy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: nutnfancy.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nutnfancy.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
What's /k/'s opinion on Nutnfancy?
>>
>>30077861
Garbage.
>>
There's some decent information in his videos but his videography is crap and he needs serious lessons on how to be concise.
>>
>>30077870
>he needs serious lessons on how to be concise.
Yeah... I spent a decade and more as a tech pubs/QA/instructional designer guy and listening to him go on and on and fucking ON just makes my feet itch. He should cut the philosophizing into a different segment and put all the meat up front.
>>
>>30077861
50% nut, 48% autism, 2% fancy
>>
literal man child
>>
>>30077865
>>30077870

OP here, I think he's pretty autistic. I don't own any guns but I watch his knife reviews and they're fine I guess. He seems to know what he's talking about at least.

So he was in the air force and deployed right? Did he kill anyone? It looks like he just shoots stuff on his land that idk how he got so much of, and goes on motorcycling trips. Does he have a job or does he just go camping and shit and film it as his job? How does he have so much money?
>>
File: 1460603897304(2).webm (1 MB, 586x400) Image search: [Google]
1460603897304(2).webm
1 MB, 586x400
>>30077861
Autismo/10
>>
>>30077912

To be clear I watch his gun reviews too just not as much as the knife ones. And I have a little bit of knowledge and expierience with guns
>>
>>30077912
Officer pay + pension + cheap land out west + gets guns on loan or from viewers and stuff.

Pretty easy to live nice when your whole life is subsidized by someone, somewhere
>>
>>30077893
>50% nut, 48% autism, 2% fancy
I know what I'm putting onto my patch now...
>>
>>30077861
back in the day when he used to do quick 10-15min long video reviews of stuff. i liked it alot.

no fucking way i can sit through his yabble yabble yabble 45 minute long videos he makes these days
>>
>>30077861
Probably the best firearms reviewer but he's unable to efficiently convey his information and goes off on long winded tangents.

At least he isn't mrgunsandgear or sootch.
>>
>>30077912
>So he was in the air force and deployed right? Did he kill anyone?
He was a pilot and flight instructor who flew tankers, so I guess you could say he indirectly killed people.
If I remember correctly, in one of his videos he talked about not wanting to possibly drop ordinance onto innocent civilians, despite growing up to want to be a fighter pilot. Had a change of heart as to what he wanted to end up doing.

I really wanted to hate on him at first but he's got the knowledge, experience, and okay skills to convince you that he's no poser, although he has a bit of tacticool autism.
>>
>>30077861 (OP)
I actually like him a lot. At first, I thought his videos were way too long, but then I enjoyed watching his adventure videos, it was like watching a cheap movie that was kind of heartwarming, especially with his dog.
Then, I ended up enjoying his "philosophies" even more when I found out that he actually is a ret. Lt. Colonel in the USAF recently. I've known of the nutnfancy channel for 5 years+, and only found out about it this week.

I do NOT watch his knife reviews, however. Like at all.

For me, nutnfancy fills a niche other gun channels don't have.
If I:
want an overview gun review and some history -> hickok45
want a bit more fun gun reviews -> iv8888
want some obscure cheap gun reviews and survival knowledge -> sootch00/SensiblePrepper
want some short awesome feats of shooting -> Jerry Miculek
want some in depth AK knowledge -> MAC
want knowledge on how gun shops work -> TCArmory
want some stories about service, hiking, adventuring and dogs -> nutnfancy
>>
>>30077861
I remember his mental breakdown when the Obama Gun Panic thing happened. Also I think its slightly scandalous his son calls him 'fag' or whatever in all of his videos.

He's not incorrect about his opinions, but he is long-winded and his hour long videos can be condensed into like a paragraph of text.

Autistic man-child hobbyists come in all kinds of varieties. He'd make the same sort of weirdo videos if he was reviewing scale model trains or whatever the same with guns and tacticool shit too
>>
>>30077910
I enjoy Eric and Jerry's youtube channels and they're pretty youthful in mind.
>>
>>30078068
I'll agree with you, and add that I think the best use of his videos is to cure insomnia. I occasionally search for his videos when I'm having a tough time sleeping and half listen to them while the peaceful sounds of autism and gunfire lull me to sleep.
>>
>>30077861
He's nothing fancy.
>>
>>30077861

autistic retard.

every now and then he shares some glimmer of actual knowledge but 98%of the time its bullshit rambling and made up acronyms
>>
>>30077861
>5 part video on the ksg
>45 minutes each
>>
>>30078078

hickok

gun grandpa, pretty cool, especially the historical weapons but mostly just heh heh heh sights are right on

IV

>man i cant shoot for shit, here chad, make this video worth watching

sootch

>fuck yeah I love ND's

Miculek

>I'm cooler, funnier and a better shot than you'll ever be

MAC

>50% good videos, 50% shilling for century, IWI and ZQI, then getting assblasted about it in the comments

nutnfancy

>90 minute viedo about the POU of duracoating your entire home
>>
>>30078230
>made up acronyms
Apparently, he helped institute training programs for the USAF and that's why he has a huge propensity for acronyms.
>>
>>30078078
>want some in depth AK knowledge -> MAC
>not AKOU

fucking fag kys
>>
>>30077861
the last one I saw he shaved off his eyebrows or something and was wearing a wool hat real low, because he was sure the S was about to H the F, but not sure exactly why now... obama? anyway, he's a cunt and retard.
>>
>>30078361
>shaved off his eyebrows or something
probly got them burned them off trying to do a gas lantern review or something
>>
>>30078361

>>30078100

what's the video where he breaksdown about the Obama gun control?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.