[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enlisting in TSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: TSA.jpg (40 KB, 512x364) Image search: [Google]
TSA.jpg
40 KB, 512x364
I'm thinking of applying to a local opening to join the TSA. A few questions:

- Do the TSA get to carry a firearm? What is their issued sidearm?

- What is the basic training like?

- Do TSA agents get veterans discount?
>>
>>30076075
>No
>Shit
>No
The TSA employs more felons than any other agency and is generally poorly run. I look forward to having you steal from my bags while I think of ways to get your welfare job eliminated.
>>
>>30076094
Theft can't be any worse than the loser fuckheads who join the military.

What's the first thing they teach you in boot? Lock your fucking shit up. There is a reason for that.
>>
>>30076075
The TSA loves me, this I know
For their scanners tell me so
Every time I walk through one
They search me and take something dumb
>>
>>30076111
>Locking my bags so the TSA can't get in
There's literally only one thing you can do that with.
>>
File: belt_open.jpg (88 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
belt_open.jpg
88 KB, 288x216
>>30076075
related question: if I buy a TSA uniform and wear it around town with my CCW to get more respect, is it stolen valor?
>>
>>30076111
You're not allowed to lock any suitcases unless you have them inspect your luggage first and get an approval tag from the TSA.
>>
>>30076075
>do they get to carry a gun
Fuck no. They're glorified security guards and just as fat.
>training
Practically nonexistent.
>tsa veteran discount
No if you're a veteran your bumped up to POI status.
>>
File: 1463351499381.jpg (75 KB, 729x521) Image search: [Google]
1463351499381.jpg
75 KB, 729x521
>>30076179
>to get more respect
>TSA uniform
>>
>>30076179
You'll get about as much respect for that wearing an insurance agency logo in a town that just was hit by natural disaster.

So, go for it.
>>
The fact that the Coast Guard is considered military while the TSA is not (despite them both being under the Department of Homeland Security) is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>30076350
So TSA should be considered military?
>>
>>30076350
The Coast Guard actually goes and fights drug runners, and sees more action, more regularly, than a lot of active duty military units.

TSA just steals stuff and gropes people.
>>
>>30076075
Don't join this retarded pointless organization
>>
The TSA is at the bottom of the rent-a-cop hierarchy, that should tell you something.
>>
>>30076350

I think it depends for the Coast Guard, right now they're in the DoT I think but if war breaks out they're apart of the Navy.

And no, if you join the TSA and think you're hot shit then you're wrong pal. You're basically a even less-liked mall cop
>>
How can /k/ be le ebin troled this easily?
>>
What's the pay like? Are they on the GS payscale, and would I get Tricare?
>>
File: LOL.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
LOL.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>30076111
>Wants to apply for the TSA
>Calling Milfags losers
>>
>>30076990
JIFF SOUP DOT COMM
>>
>tfw the TSA are the only employers hiring in your area and you need a job.

I feel disgusting.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.