[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in WV and they just past permitless concealed carry however,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: nagant-32acp-2.jpg (318 KB, 1000x722) Image search: [Google]
nagant-32acp-2.jpg
318 KB, 1000x722
I live in WV and they just past permitless concealed carry however, I'm poor and only own a Nagant m1895. Would this be worth CCing?
>>
If it's the only thing you already own that's concealable, then no reason not to. A shitty gun is better than no gun.

Best option would be to find a modern replacement though.
>>
>>30074325
sure, and what they've been going for lately you could trade it for a cheap 9mm or 380.
>>
>>30074325
The best gun is the gun you have.
Save up for something better in the interim.
/thread
>>
>>30074346
how much are they going for? I overpaid at $150 5 years ago.
>>
>>30074325
Just be aware that permitless carry can still get you in trouble in or around areas that are otherwise restricted, like within a certain distance of schools, even on roads.
>>
>>30074371
you'd be paying around $300 if you wanted to buy one right now.
>>
>>30074371
For 5 years ago, you actually got raped. That's basically double what a run of the mill one would have gone for back then.
>>
>>30074505
Yeah i know. I was set on buying one and got caught up in the moment.
>>
>>30074371
I made a trade from one a couple months back where I valued it at $225.
>>
Sure, just load it with LRN .32 H&R magnum using the original cylinder. The cases will bulge but it hits a bit harder than the target ammo or .32 ACP.
>>
>>30074325
You have a hand nugget
Blast us some dindus anon
>>
>>30074552
If it's any consolation, they're worth well over 200 now.
>>
>>30074325
It's a huge piece of shit but better than nothing at all.
>>
Save up for a Mak at 300$. This'll make due, I suppose.
>>
>>30074325
Is that yours with a .32acp cylinder. If yes, then by all means, carry it. Even if you have the original 7.62x38r cylinder, it's better than nothing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.