[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MFH vs Miltec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Which vests and other merchandise is better? The ones from MFH or Miltec? I'm more interested to know which have better vests for combat purposes and if they can accept kevlar/ceramic plates for protection.
Also please do restrict to mainland Europe since im poor eurofag.
Bonus question: should i just buy a second hand genuine military vest? I have the option between osprey and the pic related one.
Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-26-21-07-38.png (175 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-26-21-07-38.png
175 KB, 480x800
Also i like these designs as well but they are airsoft tear and i don't think the quality is reliable
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-26-21-05-51.png (207 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-26-21-05-51.png
207 KB, 480x800
>>
File: Interceptor - woodland.jpg (171 KB, 889x1000) Image search: [Google]
Interceptor - woodland.jpg
171 KB, 889x1000
>>30072388
>should i just buy a second hand genuine military vest?
Yes.
You can find full IBA sets for ~100 bucks, and slap some 100$ surplus Lv4 plates / AR500 plates in it, and have a good time.
>>
>>30072787
OP here, do they sell these in Europe/Eastern Europe?
Do you know any sites?
>>
>>30072388
>I have the option between osprey and the pic related one.

That is an Osprey vest: Osprey Mk3
>>
>>30072388

That is an osprey vest.

If you have the chance to get one of the more recent ones, either in MTP or Tan, get them. Way more comfy, far better design.
>>
>>30073195
I have this as an alternative
>>
>>30073244
Yeah, that's the Osprey Mk4 as opposed to the Mk3 in the OP

The Mk4 is a lot more comfortable
>>
>>30073356
Is it better than the IBA another anon suggested?
>>
>>30072388
How are these companies in general? You see this shit everywhere in germany
>>
Well my two cents I'm from the US and I got a miltec bag and have used the crap out of it and haven't had a single problem. But keep an eye on milsurp also
>>
>>30073815
So not worth it?
>>
So the final argument regarding this thread, which is better IBA or Osprey? (In milsurp condition)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.