[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mosin Nagant popularity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Volunteer_Army_infantry_company.jpg (363 KB, 1043x692) Image search: [Google]
Volunteer_Army_infantry_company.jpg
363 KB, 1043x692
No-guns Irishman here. Why are 'Nuggets' so popular on this board?
They seem like any other rifle. The K98 is also pretty good yet I don't see you faggots circle-jerking over that.
>>
Mosins used to sell for $80-120 until a few years ago. SKS and Makarov prices have gone up since they became memes.
>>
File: moist nugget.png (264 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
moist nugget.png
264 KB, 500x277
>>30071626
because up until very recently they were cheap and available. many anon's first gun so there is an emotional attachment to it.
>>
>>30071667
>>30071654
Are they so cheap because they're shit?
Many millions of mausers, lee enfields, and other rifles of good quality were made yet the Nagant and other slavshit seems to be extremely popular here
>>
>>30071626
poorfags.
>>
>>30071626
Is Ireland cucked like England? What can you own there?
>>
>>30071678
"shit" is relative in this case. they are very basic and very prolific, plus the eastern bloc countries were selling them as fast as they could to get the cash
>>
>>30071690
From what I understand not much. I also assume that Supremely cucked Northern Ireland is similar to Bongistan.
>>
>>30071678
Cheap because the market was flooded with them. Mausers used to be cheap too when the market was flooded with them, same with Enfields.

Slavshit WAS popular here, but it genuinely isn't anymore. People like OP keep posting these threads to recycle a dead meme, but people aren't buying nuggets anymore, and the ammo is increasing dramatically in price. The repetition of a tired joke to attempt to invoke the same reactions that occurred when the joke was starting to turning stale.
>>
File: 24435.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
24435.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>30071690
We're fairly cucked to be honest. I think you can own castrated AR15s if you go through a lot of loop holes.
Fuck, even a simple lead pellet rifle takes ages to get.

Our self-defence laws are pretty weird too.
Some gypsy was harassing an old man near me for a while. Staking out his land looking for shit to rob, intimidating him, etc. One day the old guy had enough and shot the bastard dead with a shotgun after he came onto his property again.

He almost went to prison for the rest of his life if it wasn't for a large number of protesters campaigning to free him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_legislation_in_Ireland
>>
>>30071678
They're cheap because there's so fucking many of them. Even compared to other rifles that there were so fucking many of, there are so fucking many nuggets. People had warehouses full of them, and just selling that shit dirt cheap was better than paying rent for millions of slavshit guns.

Now they're being valued closer to what they're worth as rifles and people will call you a retard for buying one.

Don't get me wrong, they're not /good/, but they're not exceptionally terrible if you find one in good condition.
>>
>>30071725
>Some gypsy was harassing an old man near me for a while. Staking out his land looking for shit to rob, intimidating him, etc. One day the old guy had enough and shot the bastard dead with a shotgun after he came onto his property again.
Holy shit that old man went 0-100 real fucking quick.
>>
>>30071708
Nope N Ireland is one of the least cucked places in Europe. Allowed handguns, can also conceal carry.
>>
>mentioning k98 in same sentence as nugget

Wehraboo detected, yes yes I'm very impressed that each K98k ever issued killed at least 30 Bolsheviks.
>>
>>30071678
I really don't think you realize how many Mosins were produced, and how many survived.
>>
File: 0015.jpg (81 KB, 3390x541) Image search: [Google]
0015.jpg
81 KB, 3390x541
>>30071744

This nugget killed plenty of Bolsheviks too
>>
>>30071739
Gypsy's are like insects, you see one and stomp it, just a natural reflex.
>>
>>30071739
I don't blame him.
gypsies are scum.
They tried to murder my parents before I was born.

>>30071744
>liking the K98 makes you a wehraboo
sure thing pal
>>
File: 11hctxt.png (27 KB, 311x791) Image search: [Google]
11hctxt.png
27 KB, 311x791
>>30071756
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.