[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I conceal/open carry a Tippmann TPX pistol on a regular basis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: w06[1].jpg (284 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
w06[1].jpg
284 KB, 1024x768
I conceal/open carry a Tippmann TPX pistol on a regular basis. I've been stopped by the cops numerous times but it is not considered a firearm so I don't need a concealed carry license.

People usually ask me if I'm carrying a desert eagle. I feel very safe when I walk around with it.

I do have my concealed carry and I keep at LCP on my ankle with a back up magazine on the holster.
>>
>>30071264

Feels good man.
>>
>>30071264
literally what is the point of this thread
>>
Prepping for Hillary
>>
>>30071281

It would appear that it is weapon discussion regarding the Tippmann 0.68 cal Paintball marker.

>>30071264
Why carry 2 pieces?
>>
But why though? Do you have ceramic balls you shoot out of it or something?
>>
>>30071264
You are a raging faggot
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
>>30071298

It fires multiple types of ammunition, CS, Ceramic (Hard Ball), etc.

>>30071310
There is no need to be upset.
>>
>>30071323
Why don't you carry a real gun?
>>
>>30071436
did you read the op? he does
>>30071323
so do you intend on using dangerous, hard-ball ammunition in the marker in a self defense situation? sounds like that would be a legal nightmare in the aftermath
>>
>>30071466

Why he attempted to use a non lethal means of defense before using a lethal form?

Isn't that the same thing the police do?
>>
>>30071544
>police
>non-lethal first
firstly, there is no such thing as non-lethal; only less-than-lethal. these options such as tasers, bean bags, and rubber bullets, are able to cause death through their normal, intended use: more than enough deaths and medical complications arising from their use that they aren't used nearly as widely as the were a decade ago.

second, review your sentence structure

third, anyone in a defense situation - police or civilian - would hope to kill their attacker over just harming them. In addition to being a far more reliable manner of stopping the attack, it makes for an easier legal battle afterward when the scumbag shot dead can't argue back.
>>
>>30071907

I've never seen a court case of Misuse of a paintball marker as a self defense weapon .
>>
>>30072061
Good for you?
>>
>>30071264

I mean I guess there's nothing wrong but this is still just about as autistic as that Britbong that wanted to CC and use a deactivated scorpion for home defense.
>>
I had a model 98 with a flatline. Original gobstoppers used to fly out of it decently well.

Not that i suggest you try
>>
File: sane.jpg (26 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
sane.jpg
26 KB, 500x341
>>30072201
hmmm, interesting
>>
i live in finland so something like this could be useful against drunk somalis when im walking with my gf

only catch is that is airpistols have to be under .25 cal to be unregulated here
>>
>>30072089
>>30072089

The facts speak louder
>>
>>30073734

It's not an air pistol
>>
>>30073766
>implying it's not powered by a co2 cartridge
>>
>>30071264
wow uh kinda a pretty good idea for the shithole commi states.

are there like any other non-lethal/less-than-lethal rounds it can shoot like rubber or bean bag like?
>>
>>30071290
But a paintball marker isn't a gun. This is worse than a fucking air soft thread.
>>
>>30074386
>Implying only guns are weapons on the weapons board
>>
>>30074249
there are pepper spray balls

I used to play recball and once one guy brought a couple and tried them on a retard for some bet money

it was the hardest way to earn 10 bucks I've ever saw
>>
>>30074417
disperses on impact or as its being shot out of the barrel it comes like a pepperish mist?
>>
>>30074442
on impact, of course

nasty shit
>>
>>30074442
here, go crazy:

http://www.pepperball.com/projectiles/
>>
>>30074404
Fair enough. I should have worded that better.

Here: a toy isn't a weapon.
>>
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/air_gun-arme_air-eng.htm
>>
>>30074737

Wow cuckanada
>>
File: 1438183485965.png (124 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1438183485965.png
124 KB, 358x272
>>30074442
>not airburst
>>
Congrats OP, I've been coming here for 3 years now and this is officially the stupidest thread I've ever seen
>>
>>30074936
I've been coming here for 9 years and the only time anyone makes a point to state how long they've been here is when they haven't actually been here long.
>>
damn, OP is gay
>>
>>30071264
this thread is fucking retarded
>guy comes up trying to start a fight
>pull out my paintball gun
>shoot him twice, he just gets pissed off and pulls out a knife
>reach down to pull out my lcp
>he ventilates me while i'm fucking around with my ankle holster

If you're in a defensive situation, you should always use lethal force. if the situation doesn't justify lethal force, then shooting him with a paintball gun would be aggravated assault
>>
>>30075074
and according to criminal code cuckmaster OP would be charged as if he'd used a real firearm. Enjoy federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison, OP.
>>
>>30074967
I've been coming here for 98 years, since my PTSD from fighting at WWI stopped haunting me and everytime someone points that someone saying that said person has been here for a certain amount of time in an unconfirmed manner by the individual saying that he has been here for that certain period, usually this particular gentleman is just being silly specially when said dude also points that he has been lurking this cantonese pictures table for X years in an attempt to prove that he is in this place for more time than the Y years the other fellow affirmed he has been there in a way to try to show more experience in shitposting also in an unconfirmed way without proof.
>>
>>30074967
No you cockmonger, if I wanted that effect I'd have exaggerated it past a measly 3 years, c'mon now.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.