[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JSDF Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
It always makes me sad seeing the state of the JSDF. I wish more young Japs would see the military as a good and beneficial thing and doing a service to their country but on the other hand the JSDF could be making enlisting more lucrative for recruits like it is in the US.

>College
>Health Care

All that good stuff.
>>
>>30070374
A teacher asked the class, "who said I regret that I have only one life to give for my country?"

Jin Miosaki raised his hand and said, "Nathan Hale!"

Very good. Who said, "I have not yet begun to fight?"

Jin Miosaki thrust up his hand and said, "John Paul Jones!"

Very good, Jin. Now class, why is the only person answering these questions Jin Miosaki?

From the back of the class, a blurt out said, "Fuck the Japanese!"

The teacher upset shouted, "Who said that?"

Jin Miosaki shot his hand up and called out, "Mr. Lee Iacocca!"
>>
>>30070374
>that lazy camouflaging job on the truck
>helmet camo is an entire bush
The plant matter on your head is supposed to be firmly and closely attached to your helmet, so it reduces IR signature and doesn't swing around massively whenever you move, adding a good 15cm to your profile when prone.
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 940x705
>>30070374
Are you even trying, Japan?
>>
File: p_tmHmO6LvI.jpg (70 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
p_tmHmO6LvI.jpg
70 KB, 960x540
>>30070723
>>
>>30070374
>Young japs doing anything

That's funny
>>
>College
>Health Care

That's not exactly a draw in non-US countries that have public healthcare and subsidised education.
>>
>and doing a service to their country

Except they don't do anything. Would you join a military force and go through all the bullshit when you know you're going to do absolutely nothing your entire career?
>>
The JSDF gave us GATE. Think long and hard about that before you encourage more Japanese to join. Or it might help since it would most likely dilute the sperg count.
>>
I really want that camo
>>
>>30070738
That looks like perfect suburban camo to me
>>
>>30070738
this doesn't work at all
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.