[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the LEAST EXPENSIVE pistol that is of a high quality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: P64.jpg (597 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
P64.jpg
597 KB, 1000x650
What is the LEAST EXPENSIVE pistol that is of a high quality?

pic related, the P64, is my entry. You can get them for $175-$200 all day long, and it's, for all intents and purposes, a Polish PPK chambered in a better round that costs less than 1/3rd what a PPK/S costs.
>>
>>30069923
>>
I sort of want a P64. I know that I shouldn't get one though.
>>
>>30069923
Sar K2 .45
>>
>>30069956
Why not? They're nice little pistols.
>>
>>30069956
Why would you say that? I don't see any problems with it. You might as well say that the PPK and the Makarov suck.
>>
>high quality
>28lbs DA
>>
>>30069923
Stop making this shit thread about this shit gun day after day. If you want to buy a P64 to own one, then buy it already! Don't come on /k/ and pretend that it's a good gun, though.

>>30070246
>>30070176
You've never shot one or even held one. That's why you think that.
>>
>>30070461
For those that haven't could you elaborate?
>>
>>30070682
It's not glock perfection. Therefore it sucks. All you need to know.
>>
>>30069923
I am bidding on a vis 35 in today's RIA auction.

I think i pick up a p64 to go with it.

Start myself a radom pistol collection.
>>
>>30070682
200lb trigger
>>
File: they're_laughing_at_you.jpg (722 KB, 1200x902) Image search: [Google]
they're_laughing_at_you.jpg
722 KB, 1200x902
>>30070744
manlet confirmed
>>
>>30070744
>200lb trigger

The better for dumb ass eastern European conscripts to not ND.

It was designed to be safe when vodka was involved.
>>
I have one. keep one in the pipe and 6 in the mag - on safe.

When I pull the weapon I off safe and cock the hammer back.

its a 4 lb trigger pull.

The gun has great safety features, is very concealable, ammo costs nothing, gun costs nothing.

If I have to use it I spent 200 bucks and the gun is in lockup because I just used it in self defense...i'm not out of a nice 500-600 glock.

Buy one - they are ppk's basically and they are comfortable.
>>
>>30070861
>>30070744
Only double action. Single action is light and crisp. Wolff makes spring kit, very good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.