[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this get asked alot but honestly though I know it may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image:51391.jpg (686 KB, 1320x1191) Image search: [Google]
image:51391.jpg
686 KB, 1320x1191
I know this get asked alot but honestly though I know it may be Beretta but can't exactly tell by the model built or the type of frame it is using.

So can anyone help me out here it would greatly nice.
>>
>>30069678
It's a Beretta 92FS with it's safety on, no sights, a fucked up hammer assembly, fucked up frame and dust cover, no cutout for the locking lugs, and no slide serrations.
>>
>>30069678
it's a Beretta 92 with the safety still engaged
>>
>>30069698
>>30069701
So basically it's a Beretta 92fs

Thanks that helps alot so how much are they exactly and how durable are they in terms of long use or rough use and what type of 9mm ammo will it feed and not feed?
>>
>>30069764
>how much are they exactly
MSRP $675, street price a couple hundred less
>and how durable are they in terms of long use or rough use
not perfect but good enough for the US military
>and what type of 9mm ammo will it feed
9x19mm Parabellum, also called 9mm NATO and 9mm Luger
>and not feed?
9x18mm Makarov, 9mm Kurz, 9x25mm Dillon, 9x39mm, etc.
>>
>>30069764
Why are you here?
>>
File: kicking-out-1.jpg (25 KB, 365x257) Image search: [Google]
kicking-out-1.jpg
25 KB, 365x257
Do not spoonfeed OP, ladies and gents
>>
>>30069764
>>30069678
Do you honestly think this is funny?
Get a fucking job or something, sheesh.
>>
>>30069829
Alright friend thank you very much for the details.

I will go see about purchasing one and a few magazines as well to go with it.

>>30069833
I like it here.

>>30069843
I just made a thread with a question and I got my answer.

>>30069844
What's there to laugh about?
>>
>>30069678
oh, is it austard shitposting time already? guess i'll get to bed then.
>>
>>30069853
You've been making these same threads with an anime girl being killed by a gun and asking for the model for months. Fuck off.
>>
>>30069853
>Hey guys wat gun is dis in muh babbytier shockpic?
>Oh, it a Buhreta 92?
>I buy one now thx :))
Fucking kill yourself.

Sage and report.
>>
>>30069858
Then go to bed then.

>>30069862
I didn't make those threads

And besides I just wanted to know the gun thats all.

>>30069871
Are you underage or something why the extreme hate?
>>
>being this desperate for (you)s
Go outside or something, fuck.
>>
>>30069887
You're probably the same unfunny autismo trying to force that retarded antman meme.
Kill yourself and die.
>>
>>30069895
Okay figured kids wiuld be up late this night still

>>30069897
No why would you even assume that about me?

Jesus if I knew I was going to get hate response like this for just simply asking a question about a gun I would have gone to reddit but I don't eant to make a permanent account on there and go through the confusing setup on there just to be able to navigate through the pile of crap over there

Honestly how do you expect people to be on your side if your going to be extremely hostile to naive people or those that are new to the gun culture.

Get a life.
>>
>biting the bare hook
>>
>>30069916
the gun community doesn't need weirdo fucking autists in its ranks.
fuck off.
>>
>>30069926
This isn't bait.

>>30069936
Who said that I was weird or autistic?

How come you consider someone asking a question about a firearm in the picture being weird?

Also what makes that person autistic for simply not knowing that much about the gun.

Your more hostile then the bernie sander voters.
>>
>>30069953
Please leave.
>>
>>30069916
oh /k/ is pretty shitty now senpai, you're better off asking questions late at night.
>>
Buddy? Pal?

When the entire thread tells you your shitposting is pathetic and blatant, you don't keep up the act. Git gud, lurk, let your big brother back on, wait until you're older.
>>
>>30069959
Stop samefagging you pathetic little shit.
>>
>>30069957
Considering the amount of hostile posters on here I may as well considering this place is anything but helping and caring.

>>30069959
Which is why I am asking late at night but considering how hateful this place has gotten it isn't no different from /pol/.

>>30069961
I bet you expect people to give you respect when you show them hate too correct?

>>30069973
And you stop shitting up the thread with your hate response.

Also not the same guy.
>>
>It's summertime luh-uh-loving.
>It's loving in the summertime.
>It's summertime luh-uh-loving.

MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>30069678
some shitty gook interpretation of a 92
>>
>>30069983
Please leave.
>>30069989
Its only going to get worse. This is just the calm before the storm, boys.
>>
>>30069983
Leave.
>>
>>30069973
im starting to think this is erotic to some people, acting retarded online. they act like some bitchy, clueless, self-ignorant queer online and just beat their meat and finger their ass to the responses
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.