[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ here. How common are steroids in the military? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ap_gay_teens_steroids_61587698.jpg (194 KB, 1200x1065) Image search: [Google]
ap_gay_teens_steroids_61587698.jpg
194 KB, 1200x1065
/fit/ here. How common are steroids in the military? I've seen some pictures of infantry and sof types and they seem way to big for the amount of cardio they do. (Benching 405 for reps, ext. )

How do they take them and is it like secretly issued or something?
>>
I've long suspected the only thing that could make modern American MREs the legendary constipation devices they are is secret medication.

It's been well documented that the government does experiment on soldiers without their knowledge or consent, usually because of some bullshit small print in their contract.

So yea odds are covert medication is responsible for quite a few things.
>>
>>30069699
Interesting. I was more talking about a of guys being volunterarly issued or being able to take then with their chain of command knowing but not caring
>>
>>30069751
I know it's really fucking common amongst SEALs. No way they could maintain those gains otherwise. The ones that don't are all lanky fucks.
>>
>>30069751

Wasn't there some scandal awhile back about air force nukes taking cocaine regularly and cheating the fuck out of tests?

And some air force pilots basically use meth to get through long flights.

Drugs have long been used by militaries and civilians.
>>
>>30069699
MRE constipation is meant as a last-ditch weapons system. In the event a soldier runs out of ammunition, loses his firearms, and any melee weapons he happens to have on him, he may either turn around, concentrate hard, and project a stream of liquid death at his opponents or face towards them and use the pressurized gas to propel him into grappling range.
>>
>>30069877
>And some air force pilots basically use meth to get through long flights.
Those are issued though.
>>
>>30069911

And if they weren't they would still take them.

That's kinda my point
>>
File: ed7.jpg (45 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
45 KB, 596x628
>>30069892
Holy fuck that made me laugh!
kek/10.
>>
>>30069788
Do you know any seals or...?
>>
Curious as well.
Also, how fucked are you if your chain of command finds out? Will you just get kicked out if you're discovered, or will you face jail time?

Would like some sailor's/soldier's input on this.
>>
>>30069479
Not really. Some do take them though. Too likely to get caught during a random piss test.

Infantry really doesn't do a damn thing other than PT every day. When they aren't doing PT, it's a working party, weapon cleaning, training, or sitting in their rooms "waiting". I imagine SOF is similar though I don't really know as the closest to SOF I've met were some recon dudes.

>>30070093
Depends on how much your command hates you. If they like you they'll try to keep you. If they hate you they'll kick you out of the military.

Source: I was a Marine in 3/2 until last year. Honorable discharge.
>>
>How do they take them and is it like secretly issued or something?

IF they do, they probably have a very discrete and professional dealer/vendor that sells it, and they are in a position to where they can conceal and stash their gear without it being compromised. They're not handed a vial of TestE and a needle.

As another anon has said, it wouldn't be at all suprising if there wasn't preformance enhancers and other drugs already in some of the food.
>>
>>30069751
No. I'm fairly sure the standard piss test doesn't screen for steroids so there's an alternative test if you're suspect. Assume it's treated the same as any other unlawful drug use / abuse if caught.
>>
The guys I knew who got really swole were all mechanics and remfs that did nothing but pump iron their entire deployment. But yes they were all on some sort of steroid. The ones that weren't still got huge just from bcaa and creatin.
>>
>>30069479
You know how you have all this free time to ask dumb questions? Spend that time working out instead. It takes commitment and that's about it. On the short term, even. it's like months.
>>
>>30069479
>way to big for the amount of cardio they do
Daily reminder that cardio does not drastically affect your gains.

>infantry and SOF types

They do literally nothing but work out unless they're training a skill or actively shooting someone you dumb fuck. 1-2 hours or more of PT every day plus the other shit they do the rest of the day will get you swole as fuck. Dad was in the navy on submarines, he said whenever they'd get a ride along SEAL team they'd fuck off into the missile bay, setup a weight "room" and do nothing but lift and eat the whole trip.
>>
>>30069892
>constipation
>liquid death
Huh?
>>
Some Infantry do, some don't. If a guy looks completely jacked there is a good chance they are. I'm not sure how they smuggle it in but it's not that hard to get contraband on deployments.

Some guys are addicted to lifting. I would occasionally get placed on QRF and you're all supposed to stay in the same hooch and not leave because we're on call. You're not even supposed to leave to grab chow people bring it to you.

Still it wasn't uncommon for a guy to go missing and we'd have to roll out without them. Then of course when we get back they are tracked down to be bitched at.

90% of the time it went something like "bro I had to get to the gym! If I don't lift ima lose these gains!"
>>
>>30069479
Most of those big guys just work out constantly. There's guys in my unit that workout twice a day 2 1/2 hours each session. People get bored and need an outlet for frustration
>>
Infantry have to go through A LOT more trouble to get on gear and stay on it. Their deployments are way longer and you have to deal with the forest fire smoking you will get if caught.

SEALs do not play by the same rules at all. My friend who is a 31B has sent vids and pics of the crap these guys do. They walk around base in their silkies they start fights at the bar nobody tells them shit. Meanwhile their Gunners mates are all in regs playing by the rules. If you choose the right gear and your cycle is on point you can take the shorter deployments that a SEAL would get and not get fucked you just hop back on when you get home.

Hell I've even talked to EOD guys that hop on gear it's not uncommon.
>>
>>30069877
>Basically use meth

You mean, like, Adderall?
>>
Only first hand experience I've had is that everyone in the Army stationed in Alaska is on gear.

>the crows around base are fuckheug from eating gear soaked trash
>Also a lot of fights with the locals because base is the only place allowed to sell liquor
>>
>>30069877

I think you mean amphetamines not meth. You can get a much better grade of amphetamine than meth, pretty sure pilots are getting the good stuff.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.