[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at family dinner earlier >at some point politics, guns,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 23
File: 1462151405905.jpg (377 KB, 1264x1885) Image search: [Google]
1462151405905.jpg
377 KB, 1264x1885
>at family dinner earlier
>at some point politics, guns, religion always comes up
>standing around island in the kitchen with my sister and cousins just small talking
>eventually one cousin starts talking about guns and how she is against it
>she starts stating 'the facts'
>sister and 1/2 the other cousins walk away because fuck that shit
>i stand there and just counter with 'the actual facts'
>at one point she just starts saying "so you would kill anyone threatening your life?!"
>i just agree and say "if someone willingly makes a choice to endanger my life then I feel their life is forfeited"
>cousin is essentially losing her shit at this moment with the remaining cousins backing her up
>cousin grabs a paring knife off the counter and starts waving it in front of me saying "is this threatening to you?!"
>at that moment my sister is walking back into the kitchen because things were getting loud
>she sees our cousin waving a knife in front of me talking about threats
>sister does the most awkward superman punch i've ever seen in my life right at our cousins right ear
>sounds like a steak being slammed onto the counter by a butcher with asthma
>cousin staggers and does that 5-step-i-don't-want-to-fall-but-it's-inevitable balancing act all the way to the ground
>the room goes dead fucking silent except for my dad who is piss faced drunk and is laughing and spitting beer everywhere

Do you love your family too /k/?
>>
>>30069107
>>the room goes dead fucking silent except for my dad who is piss faced drunk and is laughing and spitting beer everywhere

I like your family
>>
>the room goes dead fucking silent except for my dad who is piss faced drunk and is laughing and spitting beer everywhere

lol
>>
>>30069107
I wish i had a family that wasn't cucked. Unfortunately my family was destroyed a generation before mine, so there are no family gatherings.
>>
>>30069107
>>sister does the most awkward superman punch i've ever seen in my life right at our cousins right ear

Your sister is Roman Reigns?
>>
>>30069107
>except for my dad who is piss faced drunk and is laughing and spitting beer everywhere
Excellent. So excellent.
>>
>>30069107
>Do you love your family too /k/?
I'd love to tie your cousin down and fuck her until she pukes.
>>
>>30069107
Well I definitely like your sister and father.

Not sure about your cousin, but if she's cute I'd hate fuck her into submission for you.
>>
>>30069151
Ugh I don't even watch wrestling and hearing about this guy is starting to make me sick.
>>
>>30069107
No, my family is pretty shit, but they are all pro gun as fuck

>mfw no Antigun 3rd cousin to hate fuck / fingerbang
>>
>>30069107
Oh hell yeah.

>Be me.
>barely working, working out daily because wannabe sailor
>21st birthday comes around, feel like shit because 3 years since graduating high school and I haven't done shit with my life besides play EMT for a year and a half
>Only my parents and I at their house, my only brother flakes and my friends either aren't in the same state or are 'busy'
>Mom and Dad keep asking me what I want to do, to go out to eat or see a movie or something with them
>Deny it all because I don't want to be a burden on this day of all days
>End up on their couch shooting the shit with them before presents
>Open presents from distant family, they're all saying good things about me
>I don't feel like I deserve the respect and honor they're giving me, I still feel like a fatass.
>Dad says he has a gift for me.
>Handwritten note on a specially made card for me, he put in a lot of work
>This is coming from a man who has the emotional depth of a parking lot puddle until he needs to be angry or disappointed.
>I open it to read it, and $2,200 falls out.
>Dad figured out how much it would cost to buy a Handgun, ammo, holsters, training the whole 9
>Says that next weekend he is taking me to the LGS to help me buy my first Glock.
>He figured out who has the best package deal.
>Even for a Glock 17 (he is a Fudd and loves .45)
>Mom hands me a package from her entire side of the family
>Has old magazines from when I was born
>Time, the Enquirer, Technology today, etc.
>A handwritten note from everyone on her side of the family, even my late grandfather.
>He passed away my Freshman year.
>Wrote it before he died.

Part1/?
>>
File: 1462841405009.jpg (61 KB, 331x481) Image search: [Google]
1462841405009.jpg
61 KB, 331x481
>>30069107
>>the room goes dead fucking silent except for my dad who is piss faced drunk and is laughing and spitting beer everywhere
based dad
>>
>>30069252
>Glock
>holster
>ammo
>"training"
>$2200

Yeah, okay
>>
>>30069252
>$2,200
>Even for a Glock 17 (he is a Fudd and loves .45)

The ruse cruise is going full steam
>>
>>30069252

Part 2/2.

Fast forward a few days to the LGS.
>Dad and I are shooting the shit with the guys behind the counter.
>I am fondling a G17 that will eventually be mine
>He holds it, likes the way it feels
>Sees there is a police trade in 21
>So we end up both buying a Gen 3 glock on the same day
>He did it just to come with me to pick it up ten days later (California)
>He also buys me 1,000 rounds of PMC
>Says he wants to help break in my gun "Convince me to buy a .45"

Today.

>He and I go shooting every weekend at the local range
>He shoots his 21, I shoot my 17
>It's the stress relief I need during my week
>We rib each other over 9mm/.45
>People think we're crazy because we play fuck fuck games and swear like sailors
>It's good to see him be human every weekend.

>>30069272
Glock 17 OTD- $560
4 day, 2k round class- $550
2,000 rounds of 9mm- $600
Good holster- $80
Spare mags (CA compliant)- $70 for four.
Mag carrier- $35
Not even getting into the EDC item's, the Gas, and other things related to a class, thats $1,860.
>>
>>30069252
You have a wonderful family.

Learn all that you can.
>>
>>30069304
>Glock 17 OTD- $560
>best package deal

k

>2,000 rounds of 9mm- $600
>paying $.30 a round for 9mm

k
>>
>>30069107
>4th of July with the sam
>be me
>be 10
>Grandpa is sitting, drinking beer with my dad
>hear him chuckle like a nigger
>Mind my own business, lighting firecrackers, bottlerockets, having a good time
>"Hey, Grandboy"
>"Yeah Grampa, what do you need?"
>I say, not looking up
>"Think fast"
>Hear a thud right next to me, and a hiss
>He threw one of those little cardboard mortar balls right beside me
>scream
>Run
>It explodes and sends sparks and colorful flames all around me
>Dad and Grandpa laughing like cunts
>>
>>30069107
My family is awesome. Everyone in it is so extremely pro gun. Everytime we have a get together, everyone ends up going out and shooting

They also love them because they're like fudds but pro gun. They think my mosin is the coolest thing ever, and they make me bring my laptop so I can show them all the guns online and gunbroker and

It's awesome to have like 15 older gun nuts cramming around my computer while I show them everything. My grandparents actually also said they're leaving all of their guns to me in the will.
>>
>>30069294
Dad buying a rifle on the same day (different LGS, a Spikes Crusader)
I don't have any other pictures from that day, sorry dude.

>>30069307
I am trying to. My dad is my role model.

>>30069334
C A L I F O R N I A
This place is a hole. And expensive, pretty, hole.
>>
Sounds like thanksgiving in my family.
>dad is from northern Ohio, leftist libertarian, doesn't care that I own guns and whatnot
>mom's family is a weird fucking mix of Mexicans, half black half Mexicans, and white trash
>sit in kitchen trimming brisket for meal in parent's large custom home
>swirlie cousin who just finished first semester in college is berating me about Bernie Sanders and "workers rights"
>well if you care so much about workers and voting isn't working, hold an armed protest? Clearly normal protests and voting doesn't work
>ARMED? YOU REALIZE GUNS ARE FOR HUNTING RIGHT?
>well you said the poor will eat the rich, I shoot deer and ducks and dove and stuff, how's this any different?
>POLICE OWN GUNS, CIVILIANS WORK TO PAY TAXES TO HAVE THE POLICE PROTECT THEM
>you're now banned from eating the venison back straps and goose breasts I cooked, those were taken by guns
>BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT IT'S HUNTING

continue until I either get too drunk or too stoned to care.

Texas is a weird place. For the record I did actively keep her away from my deer and goose meat
>>
>>30069107
>only my facts are actual
>>
File: Mydadiscoolerthanyours.jpg (113 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
Mydadiscoolerthanyours.jpg
113 KB, 528x960
>>30069399
>>
>>30069399
>have to wait 10 days for the gun
>don't just buy the ammo off the internet and save at least $100 and would have waited the same number of days to use it

the ammo probably would have arrived before the 10 days were up

but at least you guys go shooting together. My dad has guns but doesn't really shoot. He bought them as an investment vehicle. He's about to retire so I'm going to try to get him shooting with me.
>>
>>30069670
Oh you can walk out with the ammo.
>>
File: 1399957062602.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1399957062602.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>30069179
yea he's something

10/10 family op
>>
>>30069621
>cooler
Probably, a bunch less fat should mean a lower core temp.
>>
I'm glad my family is a bunch of gun loving hispanics. No one in the family is anti-gun thank god.
>>
>>30069107
I have a similar story, but much, much, more dangerous.

>be at aunts house on the east coast (I live on the west)
>she has a bipolar schizophrenic dead beat husband
>is full blood italian
>always has been against guns
>have a blood uncle whose gay
>be in dinning room one night after a day out on the town with family
>uncle comes in and notices my uncle OC'ing
>flips his shit and goes off on him about his chilluns
>he starts in on how its not a right to defend yourself and take someone else's life
>picks up a steak knife
>starts towards my uncle
>look over at uncle
>his eyes are wide as shit
>look at everyone
>serious faces
>my dad stand up
>grab my bloody knife and quietly sneak up behind crazy uncle
>points knife in uncles face
>asks if this is worth killing him over
>pulls his hand back like he's going to stab my sane uncle
>grab crazy uncle over the mouth and jab my knife into his kidneys
>staggering and trying to get away from my grasps
>the room is dead silent except for my uncle
>grasping in pain from behind my hand
>let him go and he falls to the floor
>step back and look around
>everyone is starring at me
>silently head to the kitchen and clean up
>30 mins later ambulence turns up
>turns out he wasnt even sapposed to be there cuz of the divorce and restraining order
>he gets charged with assault
>I walk free
My aunt gave me a blowjob that night. Sloppy but it was amazing.
>>
File: 1462775257673.jpg (31 KB, 259x234) Image search: [Google]
1462775257673.jpg
31 KB, 259x234
My family is pretty based
>be at uncles eating dinner because it's my grandmother's death anniversary
>suddenly get stopped while on the way to the bathroom and by my uncle
>asks to see my p226 so I clear it and hand it to him
>uncles tells my younger uncle and my dad that a service pistol should be all metal and tells them to get some taste while fondling my sig and his sp-01 at the same time
>dad gets his usp out and tells him that added metal design is outdated as my other uncle clears his glock and joins in
>cousin chimes in with his 92fs and my brother with his fnx 45
>at this point all my females relatives with the exception of my shield wielding mother is scared shitless
>aunt begs everyone to calm down but is casually pushed away by older uncle
>literally a bunch of gooks arguing about guns while being piss fucking drunk, yet some how manage to not flag anyone and follow basic safety
If only my uncles house had a rooftop access...
>>
>>30070017
>family of gun loving koreans

Sooooo... any sisters anon? No reason.

Btw where do you live?
>>
>>30069931
kek

fucking injuns
>>
>>30069304
tfw dad and only shooting budy dies 2 months ago
>>
>>30069931
fucking solid snake tier operating
>>
>>30069107
Good times brah, good times.
>>
So this takes place the thanksgiving after sandyhook.
Family is all far left communist types, some even ran for office and won in home state. I am the black sheep, my dad is the only one that holds the semblance of peace at family events. He was the rebellious type, I get it from him. He passed away in 09 and wasn't married and I was the oldest son so I got to deal with all the infighting and shit. I would just keep to myself and hang out with the younger siblings. (Oldest of 6)

I knew this thanksgiving was going to be a shitshow, and promised to my brother not to be political as we were driving up. Things went well at first made good small talk with my uncle's "life partner" ate dinner and was helping clean up dishes when it started

"Isn't it terrible what happened?"
"The AR15 is a baby killing semi automatic machine gun"
"all guns should be banned, and the owners rounded up and put in camps"
"no they should be rounded up and shot"

They blew past the common sense gun contol, and mag limits to gulaging all gun owners for being traitors to the state. It wasnt a secret that I was a gun owner, hell they knew how much I liked guns from a young age and tried to shame me out of it when I was a kid. I stood there, and listened, and watch it unfold getting more extreme my the second. When a natural pause came, with the room patting themselves on the back I spoke up.

So what your all saying is; I should be deprived of my property, protected by the bill of rights, with no compinsation, and taken from my home and shot for being a traitor?

At that point most of the room pulled the how dare you card and stormed off, my grandmother went on the "not you annon, your not like them" line.

At that point grabbed my keys got my brother and left. My uncle texted me a few days later asking to grab some pizza, so I did, and he went on about how his life partner wouldnt talk to him untill he told me how out of line was. I looked at him for a minute without saying anything. 1/2
>>
>>30069107
Are you the anon with the lesbian sister that always fucks up the family events. You sound like that anon.
>>
>>30070156
2/2

Slammed down a 20 and walked out.

Haven't gone to one family event since, and its fucking wonderful.

Plus side was, later on when they were pissed i haven't come to Christmas for like 3 years, I told them to get fucked.

Good times.
>>
>>30070172
Now that's what I call winning hearts and minds, anon.
>>
>>30070179
they are well beyond saving, grandfather came out of the closet, and is married to a man my fathers age. one uncle is trans now, the females have gone hardcore feminists, my pizza uncle is a literal cuck. desu I am disfranchised with the modern left.
>>
>>30070208
Pink pistols my man. Also, you should meet the most dagerous faggot and be friends with him.
>>
File: 1463619118989.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463619118989.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
>>30070208
It's all about tailoring the message to your audience.
>>
>>30070179
I mean, they did literally say that he deserves to be rounded up into a concentration camp and exterminated.
If real, the story is real I don't see any purpose to be around people like that.
>>
File: 1453527898470.jpg (115 KB, 620x459) Image search: [Google]
1453527898470.jpg
115 KB, 620x459
>>30070218
>>30070208
Because they may not realize it due to buying into party-line politics, but guns mesh well with almost every special interest.
>>
>>30070217
>>30070218
I have no beef with the LGBT community, I fully support gun rights of all peoples, but I cannot abide my own family wanting to kill me for political reasons.
>>
File: 1463771730200.jpg (118 KB, 590x722) Image search: [Google]
1463771730200.jpg
118 KB, 590x722
>>30070225
Because pro-gun gays give progressives aneurysms, and making more of them means more progressive heads popping.
>>
>>30070247
to be clear the life partner was Female
>>
File: 1463888479910.jpg (63 KB, 552x583) Image search: [Google]
1463888479910.jpg
63 KB, 552x583
>>30070225
>>30070244
Accept that they were probably exaggerating in full "muh chillins, look at how progressive I am!" mode.

A bit hard to convert people though (and of course you had a great opportunity to 1 on 1 show your uncle why guns are in his best interests when he brought up guns himself) when you've told them to fuck off for 3 years.
>>
>>30069107
well ok, thanks for blogging about it.
>>
>>30069339
You forgot to tell how you screamed at gooks and ran to the 'choppa.
>>
>>30069474
>leftist libertarian
>>
>>30069339

my cousins did the same fucking thing to me when i was fishing, but i wasn't really listening to them yelling at me, in the few seconds it took for my dumbass to turn around and see sparks the fucking thing exploded probably 4 feet behind me, thanks for the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEand burnt hair for the rest of the weekend Gabe.
>>
>>30070333
Anything that is both left and anti-establishment is an oxymoron.
>>
>>30069107
shoulda shot her in the thigh to prove a point.
>>
>>30070361
exactly
>>
>>30070232
>tactikilt
>bronie shirt
>tactical boots
>ak
>neck beard
>overweight
Average /k/ommando
>>
>>30069107

> be conservative from a conservative family in a conservative place
> everybody is polite, nobody yells at family gatherings, mostly we all just get along
> wife is conservative from another conservative family and conservative place
> everybody in her family is polite and never yell at each other
> except for that one liberal cousin who thinks she's smarter than everyone else because she lives in DC
> every time she shows up, she espouses some sort of liberal nonsense and everyone stares at her like a treefull of fucking owls before going back to their regularly scheduled conversations about fishing, hunting and shooting

Goddamnit, I love Texas.
>>
File: 1461248156081.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461248156081.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>mfw my entire family is for funs because our parents escaped from that communist shithole
>>
>>30069474
God Damm I hate bernouts.
>>
File: 1446661625115.jpg (9 KB, 200x226) Image search: [Google]
1446661625115.jpg
9 KB, 200x226
>Openly admitting you have guns and have a spine
>not just sitting back and nodding your head knowing she'll probably never reproduce because abortion/responsibility dodging is becoming more acceptable and common
>not just worrying about yourself or anyone you care about
>>
>>30069148
what, did your mom fuck a black dude?
>>
>>30069209
>3rd cousin
>not 2nd
>comeonnow.jpg
>>
>>30070268
>Not carrying cocked and locked
Lesbo confirmed
>>
>>30069765
we know you can, we're concerned that you're spending about 50% more money than you should be on ammo when you're waiting ten days before you get the gun in your hands anyway
>>
File: happy tears.gif (174 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
happy tears.gif
174 KB, 500x375
>>30069107
>at family get together
>room is loud and happy for the first hour because its mostly dads family, all white and some native
>they talk about guns sports and beer, cousin asks when I'll ever go shooting
>Mom's family comes in and the whole house is just kind of somber
>Japanese grandparents still act as if my dad is dead to them even after 25 years just because hes white
>my cousin who wont shut the fuck up chimes in about guns again
>my grandfather chimes in as if the pinecone stuck in his ass all of these years had suddenly vanished
>talks about how he used to hunt deer and pheasant which i didnt know you could do in japan
>grandmother looks at him as if he just shit in her cornflakes without wiping
>my dad and grandfather start talking as if they were actually related for once
>get letters on occasion from my grandfather asking how im doing with pictures from hunting trips he took decades ago

>tfw guns and hunting actually made my mom's side of the family bearable and treat me like a person instead of a halfbreed bastard
>>
>>30071237
>>Japanese grandparents still act as if my dad is dead to them even after 25 years just because hes white

Why are Japanese literally the worst kind of people to their own family?
>>
File: 1461351464647.jpg (72 KB, 1080x711) Image search: [Google]
1461351464647.jpg
72 KB, 1080x711
Only have one tale

>be thanksgiving 2012
>family is mostly arab, withsome of the younger ones marrying italians and other eurofriends
>cousin becomes cop 2 months before, subsequently becomes full on /k/ommando
>comes late to the party, hauling around gun case
>opens her up and shows off his garand he bought
>favorite cousin's gf (hardcore libertard) LITERALLY flips shit
>screams and runs out of the house
>most of us go after her
>including cousincop
>starts calling him a murderer and a killer with a liscense to kill
>other cousin (her bf) starts fucking yelling back at her, cousincop starts laughing
>rest go back inside while the two lovebrids keep arguing

They broke up like a month later, apparently they were already on thin ice already.
>>
>>30069107
I wish this was true, and my family.
>>
>>30071314
because that's not their family; that's just the stupid american GI pig that took their precious lotus flower back to the states
>>
>>30071196
Eh, mostly willing to pay that because
A) Shipping sucks
B) It's only like $.05 more a round if I buy it here.
>>
>>30069107
>Family gathering
>live in a no-gun country
>nothing of interest really happens

such is life in third world shithole
>>
>>30071338
hey we beat them in honorable combat. they lost we won
>>
>>30071499
it's not me you have to convince, dumbass
>>
>>30070037
Also, I wouldn't be interested if you posted pictures of them or anything. Not preferably in skimpy clothing.
>>
>>30071338
They're just jealous of big American dick
>>
>>30069252
>This is coming from a man who has the emotional depth of a parking lot puddle
oh my sides
>>
>>30069334
Welcome to California
>>
>grandpa is vietnam veteran
>uncle's fiance is squeamish
>starts telling vietnam stories
>how they used to load up dead VC on the helicopter
>and how the pilot would fly up to an abandoned area and lean the chopper to the side
>everyone would watch the bodies just fall out of the chopper and laugh
>aunt ends up having to excuse herself and pukes in sink
>uncle (gulf war vet) just says "war is hell, what do you expect"
>everyone else laughs, except for grandma, who gives grandpa a very mean look
>>
2/3 of my aunts and uncles and my dad on my dad's side of the family were in the army so I think that's awesome, all of them know how to farm as well.

They aren't that much /k/ but still know their shit
>>
>>30071314
Because they're blindingly, unflinchingly racist.

And they generally get a pass on it because they tend to be very polite about it. It's not your fault you needed it pointed out to you, though, gaijin just can't quite see it.
>>
>>30069334
Did you not read the part about him being in California?
>>
>>30071656
Even then, $499 before taxes and transfer fees for a Gen 3 Glock 17 isn't horrible.
>>
>>30070745
It truly is a thing of beauty, isn't it?
>>
>>30069931
Motherfucker, need the blowjob story. When did you start fooling with your aunt?
>>
>>30069107
Lol, that'sawesome OP.

>whole entire family are fundamental Christians
>be a tranny fag, having been transitioned for like 7 years
>family events always have a solid amount of fag bashing (including trans bashing), racism, and the other typical fundi BS
>family members will approach me and openly bring up their political agendas with me, as if I would agree and want to indulge in their ranting
>like, nigga is you for reals?
>keep my mouth shut and just walk away from like 90% of conversations
>the other 10% of conversations are about guns, but those inevitably turn into political rants that I have to walk away from too

If you have a family who respects you and stands up for you, then you are lucky.
>>
>>30069304
I wish i Had a dad.
>>
>>30069931
Is it even worth calling this fake guys?
>>
>>30070065
What area of the states are you in anon? I've got some rooty tooty point and shooties.
>>
Around Christmas time, I was with family, including uncle and his not yet ex-wife and son. My parents are cool people, but Uncle and ex-aunt are those Parisian hipster types.

I think my ex-aunt was trying to turn my cousin into a girl or something.
>refused to cut his hair short
>gleeful when she saw him playing with her apps
Etc. you get the picture. I don't think my uncle liked that, but he wouldn't say anything.

One day, my dad makes a joke about bringing out the ol' .22 to make my cousin a boy again. Most of my family, including uncle, laughs. Ex-aunt is silent, gives my dad the death stare.

My dad and ex-aunt clash over the next few days, with her attempts at proving her intellectual superiority getting more and more annoying (and failing most of the time). Because both of my parents (and uncle) were raised in rural areas, I'm convinced she still thinks we're a bunch of hicks. Not that we care all that much.

Now she's the ex-aunt, which most of us don't mind at all. The divorce was fucking rough, from what I can tell she accused my uncle of domestic abuse. Now she has the kid 5 days a week and I genuinely fear for his safety with a mentally unsound anorexic as a mother.

>>30070217
I can only dream of meeting the Dangerous Faggot. The man can lay down the bantz

When BLM protested his most recent talk, he said:
"You know, I worked out why there's so many black girls here, I think it's because I fucked their brothers."

That faggot turned DePaul into Niggasaki
>>
>>30071839
get married and adopt a new, progun family
>>
>>30071848
me too mate
>>
>>30070361
agreement
>>
>>30071903
*hugs
>>
File: fredistheonlypersonhappyhere.jpg (117 KB, 540x729) Image search: [Google]
fredistheonlypersonhappyhere.jpg
117 KB, 540x729
>>30071085
>Not having any pride in yourself or your rationally held beliefs
>>
>>30071899
That's the dream anon, but every year that passes it begins to look more like a fantasy...
>>
>>30071970
Well he did post a picture of Shinji
>>
>Be me, 12 years old
>grandparents are based as fuck, own somewhere around 40 guns, all Single Action
>they're super into competitive shooting, invite my dad and I down one day
>mom is kind of scared, lets us go down anyways
>shit is cash, dad and I end up shooting with them every other week
>After a couple months of this, they start inviting me to out of state competitions, take first in my age group (only like 4 other kids out there, but fuck it)
>Keep shooting with them for a while, but stop once I hit sophomore year of HS because no time
>A few years later, I'm getting ready to go off to college
>grandparents give me a shotgun, lever action rifle, and two revolvers so I can keep shooting
>At this point mom is pretty much ok with guns, so she lets me keep them
>have to live off campus now, but it's fucking worth it

Grandparents are planning on giving a set to my dad too. We've always had a shotgun around the house, but never a full set. We also recently went shooting with some family friends (full on /k/ommandos) and my dad really wants to get an AR now.
>>
>>30071318
>LITERALLY flips shit
What was she doing with feces?
>>
>>30071992
Nigga you can't just throw out some generic names for them gats.

Give me the deets. Models, calibers, barrel lengths, straight or pistol grip stock, the whole deal.
>>
>>30071982
If you have red or blonde hair I'd be interested.
Fucking, help me get outta CA.
>>
>>30069334

Dude, just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>30069107

Last Thanksgiving me, my parents, several uncles, and my grandparents were sitting around discussing rifle calibers, ammo stowage, and the merits of owning a machine gun

Such is life in the South.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30070017
Reminds me of thanksgiving last year with my dad's side of the family. Pic related.
>>
>>30069931
As if this wasn't already obvious; this is fake and gay.
>>
>>30072010
She's a libtard. They eat it on a regular basis.
>>
>>30071593
Top kek
>>
>>30071839
Go back to redddit you liberal cuckk. You're probably going to vote for Hillary.

misspellings to avoid spam filter apparently...
>>
File: Image-1.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30072020
Rifle's are Model 1873's, some authentic some replicated.
Shotguns are Model 1897's, pretty sure they're all authentic.
Revolvers are weird. I don't really know what the fuck they are, so I'll just attach a pic.
>>
>>30072105
They are some type of SAA or SAA clone. That's about all I can tell you.
>>
>>30069137
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Albina_Mali.jpg
>>
>>30072095
You know, I had a spam filter try and stop me from telling a different faggot to go back there.
>>
>>30071839
They'd respect you if you were respectable
>>
>>30069107
>>30069137
Aside from the googly eye she's not bad looking.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Albina_Mali.jpg
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BA_%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8B%D1%85_%D0%B3%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%B2_%D0%AE%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B8/%D0%9C
>https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%25D0%25A1%25D0%25BF%25D0%25B8%25D1%2581%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BA_%25D0%259D%25D0%25B0%25D1%2580%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B4%25D0%25BD%25D1%258B%25D1%2585_%25D0%25B3%25D0%25B5%25D1%2580%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B2_%25D0%25AE%25D0%25B3%25D0%25BE%25D1%2581%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B0%25D0%25B2%25D0%25B8%25D0%25B8/%25D0%259C&prev=search
https://books.google.com/books?id=1KVwCQAAQBAJ&pg=PA146&lpg=PA146&dq=Albina+Mali+Hocevar&source=bl&ots=QzcKZKNL3d&sig=kMbW7EmNYx_tEG8Yad9TC4yxfPk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiuvdman_jMAhUG5WMKHXRSBRoQ6AEIVjAN#v=onepage&q=Albina%20Mali%20Hocevar&f=false
>>
>>30070156
>>30070172
I hate how most people can't grasp the concept of accepting fags AND understanding the importance of gun ownership. Both sides openly alienate the other, leaving people like me all alone. I want to start a family where we are critical thinkers who don't just blindly subscribe to right or left ideologies.

>>30071237
Pls post pics of your grandad's old timey Japanese hunting adventures.

>>30072034
I have red/blonde hair (naturally), but I unfortunately also live in Kommifornia...

>>30072095
You must be at least 18 years of age to post here.
>>
>>30069107
>Be me leaving class to take shit
>Enter stall
>Proceed to take shit while reading post on /k/
>Get up to leave after wiping ass.
>Read this post
>Sat back down and took another shit.

I laughed so hard at this is had to take another shit OP. Love your family forever.
>>
>>30070361
>I want Homos to protect pot plants with military surplus AKs straight from Russia because the American government playing chess with the world is a bullshit reason to not have peace by speaking softly and carrying a big stick, and no man in a suit, whether he's in bed with the government or a corporation, can do anything about that

Social Libertarianism. A wolf is a wolf, if I pay it to keep the peace, order and country running or pay it for goods and services.
>>
>>30071983
>not liking best gril
>>
>>30069107

I sort of won the lottery, but I paid for it too.

>Had eight wooded acres in southeast PA, back when that was actually rural
>Most of the property is dedicated to Dad's construction business, even the swampy lowland out back was used to dump concrete rubble
>Being The Male Heir, I was basically home-grown free labor
>Work every day of my life except school days, aside from the school days where I got "sick" and had to work. Never "went home" because "home" was the construction yard.

But...

>Have a 50yd shooting range right on the property that I still use to this day
>Only range in PA you can have a beer at
>Dad had more guns that even he could count, I've shot nearly everything you can own in the states
>He got impatient waiting for me to grow old enough to handle bigger guns, he mostly hollered until I sacked up and moved up to 12ga at age 9
>Spent my youth executing malfunctional appliances and old cars; pops was a fudd at first but got into military arms just in time for me to come along
>Took me hunting and fishing, always had a gaggle of hunting dogs
>Given nearly unlimited ammo and actually paid for on-premises pest control

Life was basically "guns and trees" as far back as I can remember. My heart goes out to anyone stuck behind enemy lines with noguns family. The thought of it makes me feel claustrophobic.
>>
>>30072202

New Hampshire, maybe?
>>
>>30072202
I'm by Modesto?
>>
>>30070268
No he did the right thing. Sometimes all you can do is "vote with your feet" so to speak. Some times you can win hearts and minds, and it's usually worth it when you can. Other times it isn't even worth the effort. That sure sounds like one of those times.
>>
>>30072373
>New Hampshire

I have heard great things about the state, but I just have no business moving there (just graduated, got a tech job, and signed a lease in the bay area).

>>30072501
Moving to fucking Oakland, fml.
>>
>>30072840
"Live Free or Die" is a pretty awesome state motto. It's on the short list of places I wouldn't mind setting up shop.
>>
>>30069107
>be me age 2
>like guns, mom's side has always been pro gun
>dad marries commie cunt of a stepmother
>would kick the shit out of me if I mentioned guns in a positive light
>baseball bats, beer bottles, the whole nine yards
>dad divorces her 10 years later after she cheats on him
>didn't care about the abuse, was anti-gun too
>she has a son who is pro gun and she hits him for it too
>fast forward to now, own my own guns
>send his mother a pic of me and him out shooting
>feast on the fruits of her rage.
My brother loves when we go shooting, I'm gonna buy him his first gun when he turns 18.
>>
File: 1461814285424.png (85 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1461814285424.png
85 KB, 467x496
>>30072948
>violent douche of a garbage person
>hates guns
this makes my blood boil
>>
>>30073014
Of course she hates guns, her kids could have stopped the abuse with one and that's a threat to her cunt self.
>>
>>30069107
>ITT: Things that never happened
>>
>>30069304
>mfw you can get 2000 rounds of .45 for $600
you're paying too much
>>
>>30073034
>ITT: I have no intresting stories of family because I don't interact with anyone and just sit in my dark room 24/7
>>
>>30073037
Welcome to california.
>>
>>30073059
>welcome to being the idiot who can't stand to search online for better deals
>>
>>30073082
>waiting to shoot
>>
>>30069107
kek
>>
>>30072840
Oakland isn't the worst, Stockton is quickly becoming the worst.

>Antifuns older brother lives there.
He gon learn quickly.

>>30073037
>Not factoring in shipping and lead time
It's like you want to lose your ammo during shipping
>>
>>30071872
Not even worth the effort
>>
>>30069107

I avoided the antigun family meme by not having any to begin with
>>
>>30071022
Literally my family except my dad's sister is the liberal who lives in DC and thinks she is better than us
>>
My family doesn't care much about me having guns, but I do get lectured about selling guns and that how it's bad karma (We're buddhist) if the person I sold to killed someone with it.

I also had a talking to buy my cop uncle who said that I shouldn't be selling gun powder either (I do big group buys).
>>
>things that never happened
>>
>>30069107
>dad who is piss faced drunk and is laughing and spitting beer everywhere

Same.
>>
>dad comes from poor as fuck mink farm in oregon
>taught me how to sharpen knives and shoot at a young age
>for 13th birthday got a savage .22/.410
>spend all day shooting with him
>for 17th birthday gets me expensive deer rifle
>for 21st birthday gets me glock 19 and self defense safety course
>doesn't talk much
>never seen him cry
>talks about how fast he can skin a mink
pretty based but I wish he'd talk to me more
>>
>>30072501
>by modesto

Any recommendations for places to shoot? I've been going to linden, to that out door range sort of in the country. It's alright but I'm looking for somewhere where I can shoot fast.
>>
>>30069107
Based sister. "Don't worry, bro, I got this."
You have a cool family, anon.
>>
>>30073873
Manteca Sportsman is where I go Anon.
Good place, sometimes the RO can be an asshat "If it touches the ground, it's MY BRASS", but it's rural and honestly the people are nice.
They only have up to 100 yards though, but they left you use the 25 pistol to sight in rifles.

30261 S Airport Way, Manteca, CA 95337
>>
>>30073824
I am that dad
shit's great
>>
>>30069474
>to have the police protect them
Police have no positive duty to protect citizens.
>>
>>30069107
What a fucking disaster.
>>
>>30070745
Except for one big difference
>interacting with a 3D female
>>
>>30071848

Same, famalam
>>
>>30071593
how old are you? Im 20
I think its funny everyone elses grandpa fought in vietnam, while mine fought in WWII.
>>
>>30077340

She's gay, though, so they're interacting in a non-autismal setting.
>>
>>30072948
Make us proud anon, what are you planning on getting him?
>>
>>30072010
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
File: 1450692939060.png (41 KB, 271x204) Image search: [Google]
1450692939060.png
41 KB, 271x204
>>30071970
Maybe its the paranoia or the fact i am no server and don't know what OPSEC feels like, but i'm pretty sure if the habbeding habbeds I woulda wished i'd followed it
>>
>>30077867
Not the other guy, but I'm 30 and my grandpas went through ww2

I find it insane for other Vietnam guys to be grandpas. They were my dad's age.
>>
>>30070340
>mawp
>>
>>30071314
The same thing happens with some family's of white people who marry a japanese person.
its just extra pronounced with jappos because muh pure yamato blood.
>>
>>30072095
>he cries about how he's offended on 4chan
>>
>>30073791
>>30073034
We get it, you're a boring fuck.
>>
>>30072206
That sounds identical to anarcho capitalism.
>>
>>30077867
My sister's grandpa, (I know) fought in WW2 and the Nam. He was a desk jocky all through Korea. My grandpa fought in Korea, though.
>>
>>30069107
I wish I had your family.
>>
>>30080139
I know a guy whose grand uncle fought for the SS. His father got married to a woman from the Phillipines. That shit has got to be weird.

His grand uncle was friendly to him although he was not "racially pure", and told stories about bayonetting russians from the trees when he was very young.
>>
>new years day
>family still holds on to german traditions (fuck yeah preserve snitzel)
>sprawled on couch after gorging myself on sauerkraut, dumplings, and christmas leftovers
>uncle walks up to me and pulls out his .380 subcompact glock
>uncle is a thanks obummer christian, but real heart of gold, took a trip down to haiti to build houses for the disaster victims
>hands it to me
>Neat! Nice piece uncle scott!
>take him outside to show him my new 6" stainless gp100
>both laughing at how comically large this thing is
All in all family is bretty gud
Also my sister is marrying an excellent dude, we have the same sense of humor and joke about shooting niggers all the time
>>
>>30080834
>>
File: 1445895992707.jpg (9 KB, 245x267) Image search: [Google]
1445895992707.jpg
9 KB, 245x267
>>30080885
thx hitler
>>
>>30071848
>>30077503
>>30071903
I can be your daddy
>>
>>30080320
It is. He just wants a special title because the other special title isn't contrarian enough.
>>
>>30069107
more importantly,,,
which one is her (the pic) good eye?
>>
My thoughts on my dad are somewhat... mixed.

The Good
>Super pro gun, office is like an armory with a desk in it.
>Veteran with tons of cool stories and great experience, willing to teach.
>Pretty good sense of humor, good taste in movies and TV.
>Loves his family and loves being around his family, after dinner board games and jokes and still looks at my mom like they just met and are still in puppy love.

The Bad
>Can only ever seemingly talk about politics, steers every issue and every conversation inevitably towards it.
>Convinced that his point of view is the only possible correct one, if you have a difference of opinion you're either stupid or willfully trying to destroy America.
>Devoted to a Normal Rockwell idealized vision of the past that probably never existed outside his imagination.
>Will talk all day about freedom, individual liberty and the right to privacy, then turn around and immediately spout homophobic tripe or borderline racism.

Essentially, a cool fun gun loving big guy who it's getting increasingly hard to be around because of his political views and his complete obsession with making everything about politics, to the point where it seems it's all he talks or thinks about anymore.
>>
>>30073872
How fast can he skin a mink?
>>
>>30069474
>For the record I did actively keep her away from my deer and goose meat
kek
>>
>>30081892
Send him to pol
>>
>>30069107
>sister
is your sister cute anon?
let's see what she looks like
>>
>>30072202
Repent.
>>
>live in Texas
>Everyone in my immediate family (except for my little bro as he is 19) carries
>Thanksgiving rolls around
>Relatives show up, we chat, eat, play poker, then go shooting out back
>Everyone is a good shot, even my grandma after drinking 2 glasses of scotch
>Only people who are even slightly liberal are my sister and one of my cousins
>Both of them have no issue with guns and my sister even carries
>The "liberal" things they support are just things like abortion laws, nothing that bothers me
>Can't remember the last time there has been an argument about politics during Thanksgiving

Man I love Texas
>>
>>30069107
so youre retarded sister punched your retarded cousin who was obviously not going to stab you or anyone?

are you all inbred?
>>
>>30072202
Bro, i said later on, that he isnt gay. His "life partner" is female. She is a hardcore 3rd wave feminist and didn't want to conform to the "misogyny of social stuctures"

I dont disike my grandfather for being gay, but for destorying my grandmother running away for 5 years, never supporting me or my brother after his sons death and for being a pedophile.

The other uncle is a trans non gender binary communist. I just ignore him.

I have gay and lesbian freinds I shoot with, have a strong belief in the constitution, and feel everyone has these rights especially the ones who disagree with me.
>>
>Dads side
Most of them are either pro gun or neutral. My Dad's uncle and cousin may or may not be in possession of a full fun PPSh and MP-40, respectively.

>Moms side
Granddad has a Sauer 38H he got from his dad (WW2 vet, must have got it from the war), along with a shotgun and a .38 revolver.

Aunt and Uncle bought several firearms before the MD AWB came into effect (b/c libertarians with money and zero knowledge of guns), such as an AR, Benelli shotgun, Ruger MkIII, and a Kimber 1911 with a compensator that they horribly overpaid for and is a bad fit for either of them. Their son owns a Glock 22, and is very pro-gun. Despite having moved to PA for work, he has yet to take advantage of their superior gun laws.

My dad was the one to get me into shooting. Started with his Ruger 22/45 with a target barrel, have since enjoyed firearms and bought one of my own 6 months ago (should have gotten one earlier). He used to shoot competitively, and won a Glock 22 in the process.
>>
>>30083523
>Glock 22
are you part of their family?
>>
>>30073872
Well how the fuck fast can he skin a mink?
>>
>>30073873
head up into the Sierras. Plenty of places to shoot up there.
>>
>be me
>be German
>fugg
How does it feel to be free?
>>
>>30081901
Lol, first thing that came to mind when I read that post.
>>
Most of my family doesn't care one way or the other. Dad likes guns, Mom isn't a big fan but understands the necessity, and my grandparents on Dad's side both like them. Before my great-grandma died, she was known for carrying a shotgun around all the time because she was a half blind 90-year old woman living alone half an hour from civilization.
>>
>buy first rifle
>dad flips out
>is concerned that someone will break into our home at a time when no one is there, find my hidden ammunition, load moist nugget, and wait for someone to come home so that the intruder can hurt one of us
>does not compute that someone could also break in when we are home and it might be nice to have a self defense option
>threatens to throw rifle in a dumpster when I'm not home
>inform him that stealing a firearm is a felony and that I would have him charged
>bitches until I buy a safe of Craigslist, then all complaints suddenly stop
>is now interested in my guns but still afraid of them. Literally refuses to even touch them
>comes to me months later terrified that the x39 ammo for my SKS was sabotaged by the Vietnamese during the Nam war and that it was an accident waiting to happen
>have to assure him that Tulammo was not pulled out of a rice paddy 50 years ago and then sold at Walmart

He's usually a smart man, I swear.
>>
>>30069107
Sure do anon.
>Parents split when I was 10 or so
>both pretty great seperately.
>Dad is a Major. Very pro-gun, but a little fuddy, in that he is massively biased to what he had experience with during the cold war era. I was actually born on base in west Germany.
>Stepmom is from huge farming family. Pro gun but REALLY fudd. Does not believe anyone needs more than a durr rifle and a double barrel shotgun. Regularly gets flustered about Dad walking around with his shorty shotgun and handgun.
>Ma is basically old school turbolib. Militant liberal. Super anti-gov socialist (I WONDER WHY HER AND DAD NEVER GOT ALONG) believes we will all need guns and to be off the grid, growing our own crops when the government fascists turn on us.
>remarried Stepdad. Total cuck modern liberal. Has no say in anything though, so just goes along with Ma's crazy prepper schemes with much grumbling. Threatened to move out when Ma bought a .223 super scurry salt raifu, she just said "why don't you then?" He shut up after that.
>Sister is major hippie. Smokes an aggregious amount of weed, but takes a very pragmatic approach to conservation, having travelled a lot volunteering. Has no guns, but thinks they are a good idea, and insists hunting is the only sensible way to get meat. Bowhunts.
>Aunt G and her kids all live in the city. All love guns, and have a fascination with all things TACTICAL
>Uncle R is a huge geek. Loves guns. Have a sneaking suspicion he posts here. His daughters are gungrabber libs because he married a HUGE BITCH.
>Uncle S is a paramedic. Shoots and participates in strongman competitions. Is collossal. I am not even sure how he fits in an amberlamps

1/2
>>
>Ma's Dad was a nazi. Opa was pretty great. Gave me a great appreciation of how Nazi =/= villain. Grew raspberries and never talked about the war. Never knew his rank, but he had many medals and some SS insignia.
>Uncle K (Ma's brother) Very friendly, very liberal. Never pushes his beliefs, but I think he may have a meth problem. Cannot be counted on to show for family gatherings.

So yeah, Family is pretty great. A bit fucked up, but mostly great.

2/2
>>
>>30069304
>>People think we're crazy because we play fuck fuck games

lewd
>>
>>30069107
>dad likes guns and taught me to shoot
>mom doesn't own guns because lolcalifornia but isn't against them and shoots when she comes to visit
>all the extended family shoots
>wife doesn't mm really like to shoot but appreciates my guns
Love my family.
>>
>>30069107

Nothing as exciting as this.... but this left a lasting impression on me.

Simple story from when I was very young and was my first introduction to guns.

> about 12 and out innwoods camping with Dad and Mom
>.Both into hiking, camping and shit. Both just average Mom and Dad from the suburbs.
>We staying in a very remote location innawoods. Forest, mountains and all that good shit.
>Dad casually says to Mom that we are heading off to walk a trail down to the river.
>She does not want to go and says she will stay behind and have dinner ready for when we get back.
>Mom "Don't forget to take your gun"
>Dad "Sure. You got yours?"
>Mom (casually) "Yep."
>Me "Wha..Wat? Gun? WTF!?! ... Wha.. do youse guys have a gun."
>Mom and Dad hum and ha for a bit and say yeh. Had them for a long time. We always take em when camping in case of bears of somethin'
>Me.- show me! show me!
>Mom digs about pulls blue 5" Ruger Blackhawk from her rucksack. Dad digs about in side flap of his pack and takes out his 5" Blackhawk. Both .357's
>Me - holy crap. I didn't even know you guys had guns.(repeat cycle for this)
>Dad - yeah. Got em a while ago. Got a good deal nearly a 2 for 1 deal. Didn't tell you because you got a big mouth and weren't old enough. We always bring them when camping.
> Mouthopenamazed.jpg
>Didn't go for the hike. Dad did Intro to Handguns 101 session with me and some plinking at camp instead.
>Was doubly impressed that Mom could shoot quite well. Was totally astounded when she told me that she had taken several deer with a handgun when she was in highschool when out fudding with her brothers. More fucken amazement when my Soccer Mom said it was her that suggested getting the revolvers in the first place.

Now that I am havegunz is pretty cool taking your Mom and Dad to the range for a day out shooting. Being a revolver shooter she loves my beat up old Model 10 S&W.
>>
File: wNhFv0g.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wNhFv0g.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
>>30085573
>is now interested in my guns but still afraid of them. Literally refuses to even touch them

Lean one on the inside of his room's door so he can't get out without touching it

Kek.
>>
>>30069107
>last Thanksgiving
>parents hosting extended family
>brought newly build AR to show dad
>every guest arrives to my dad saying "Want to see the AR Anon built?"
>AR being passed around the dinner table
>every guest smiles and appreciates it
>couple cousins asks advice of building or what AR to buy
>family shoot the next day for everyone who doesn't want to do Black Friday
>dad beams the entire night and keeps saying "My son built that."

I know building an AR isn't hard but I can't help but have a case of the feels when I think about my dad that day.
>>
File: 1464321799915.png (54 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1464321799915.png
54 KB, 1600x900
>>30070065

my dad died before he could see me almost become a man. shit sucks
>>
>>30086448
Fuck fuck games is just a way of saying we give each other shit.
>>
>>30079893
Tfw my dad was a korean war vet and im only 25
>>
>>30081892
Sounds like a cool guy and you're a fag
>>
>>30073872

Call him more. It's not just a one way street mate. I just dont talk to my dad on the phone cause I see him almost every day, but I love working/fixing shit with him.
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.