[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ninjas in WW2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Did the Imperial Japanese Army deploy Ninjas during WW2 as special forces?
>>
>>30068898
No you fucking retard
>>
>>30068944
But how would we know?
>>
>>30068898
Yeah they did. They charged. They died with a 300 dead to 1 marine killed ratio.
>>
Yes

The fact that there's no evidence of this is a testament to their skill.
>>
>>30068962
>>30068898
>>30068964
>>30069100

Guys , obviously there were no ninjas in world war tw-
>>
>>30068898
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
File: 1463009320786.gif (3 MB, 200x266) Image search: [Google]
1463009320786.gif
3 MB, 200x266
>>30068964
>ninjas
>charged
>>
File: capt'n.jpg (54 KB, 294x349) Image search: [Google]
capt'n.jpg
54 KB, 294x349
>>30069313
>Jesus fucking Christ.

Amongst other mythical characters from history, a black baggy outfit does not a ninja make
>>
>>30068898
Please don't come back here until you are 18
>>
>>30068898
There _is_ an untold story, intentionally obscured, ignored in favor of more entertaining stories like those at realultimatepower.net
>>
>>30068898
Yes, and because they did such a good job, no trace of their work was left; every assassination & act of sabotage was made to appear as if not the work of ninja. This is why there is no record of ninja attacks in WWII: successful use of ninjitsu.
>>
>>30069520
To my understanding, the whole ninja figure could blend in anywhere (in a crowd, etc.), so in theatre they'd have em wear black like the assistants. Since the stagehands were in black and just did menial stuff, you never paid attention, till boom one kills someone as a ninja. Thus, we get the retarded expectation of what ninjas look like. Just what I've read.

>>30068898
>>
>>30070331
I should say I'm talking about theatre representations of ninjas, not literally ninjas in a theatre.
>>
>>30068898
>Did the Imperial Japanese Army deploy Ninjas during WW2 as special forces?

Yes, but a secret force of Shaolin warrior monks defeated them.
>>
>>30068898
Ninjas are political tools, if they were even deployed it would be against each other dipshits.
>>
>>30072217
This
>>
>>30068898
It would be against character for the Imperial Japanese Army to use underhanded means like Ninja but as a matter of State I can't see Japan going to war without them. Honestly, it's very difficult to tell.

We have no records of imperial japanese inteligence services but as soon as Japan admitted defeat those records would have been destroyed. Likewise, both the SOP of modern clandestine agencies and the Ninja suggest that there wouldn't be any evidence of their existence.
>>
>>30068898
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=horriblesubs+joker+game+720p
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.