[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh shit /k/, looks like you're in the sights of the Predator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: predatormovie-large[1].jpg (21 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
predatormovie-large[1].jpg
21 KB, 720x405
Oh shit /k/, looks like you're in the sights of the Predator and he needs a new skull for his wall, o matter how deformed it is!

Using only weapons you own what's your plan of attack for turning the tables on this dreadlocked desperado?
>>
>>30067468
Use no weapons and pose no threat as long as he's after a human skull
if he goes for my pets after I use his weakness then shit bitch, one of these got killed with two katanas slashes in Predators since it was to vitals, and even if I attack him, as long as I don't use a gun he can't cloak or plasma me.
I'd get a steak knife and aim for the chest, if a katana can do it so can a knife. If that doesn't work stab in the back of the head, since in the comics they die to 9mm shots to the head with their helmet off. Regardless I have the element of surprise if I HAD to fight him (going after my dogger/ferrets)

Anybody who says firearms or who doesn't default to being unarmed is an idiot. If he kills you while you aren't armed then he's labelled a Bad Blood and some predator cop comes and has a Pred v Pred duel and it's fucking awesome, so even if you don't like living, you'd be fucking with a cool fight.
>>
>>30067468
>spit in his face and give him the ol' liverpool kiss
>then glass him with a pint of kestrel
>call an ambo for the dozy cunt
>back home in time for tea and biscuits
>>
>>30067468
Shoot that fucker with a FAL. Then drive like hell and let him take the neighbor.
>>
>>30067468
Man I miss the old Obscurity mod for COD 4. Would've loved to get one for Battlefield 4 with the awesome weapon selection, but EA hates mods.
>>
I get on my knees and beg him to kill me because I fucking hate my life.
>>
>Shit directly into hands
>Rub shit all over body
>Pick up neighbor's cat
>Shove broom handle up cat's ass
>Stand on nearby tree stump
>Light cat on fire
>Slowly raise cat-torch in air
>Let out war cry
>"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
>Predator sees me
>Continue pinching off grumpies
>Predator realizes I am unarmed and likely retarded
>Tell Predator I am from /k/
>He leaves, goes back to home planet
>Tells other Predators that Earth is only populated with autists who cover themselves in their own fecal matter
>Predator is sad
>Goes on /k/ and starts this thread
>>
I drive to Home Depot and being back a bunch of aliens to attack him with.
>>
Unarmed is a cop out, as predator has me "in his sights". But yes, predator won't do shit if you don't have a weapon.

Something we have now that we didn't have in the 80's is functioning thermal sights. I'd set up with some buddies in a fortification, and just fucking wait. Once he pops up, light his ass up.
>>
File: 1461047861660.png (238 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1461047861660.png
238 KB, 400x350
>>30067843
>>
File: Female-Predator.jpg (133 KB, 600x1010) Image search: [Google]
Female-Predator.jpg
133 KB, 600x1010
I'd let it hunt me...
>>
>grab shotgun, ski goggles, wet bandana, welding gloves and winter clothes
>light my house on fire
>remove motherfucker
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.