[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunting in the suburbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
There is a pack of coyotes roaming around my neighborhood at night. I live in a small town but there are large wooded areas around my house. I cant hunt here legally but these fucking asshole coyotes have killed a dog in my neighborhood and they are moving closer and closer in. My buddy saw several of them outside of a neighbors house.
I cant shoot here because of liberal fuck wads but i really do need to deal with this because im worried about my pets.

>How to remove yotes without getting caught?
>>
>>30065021
Jew York passed a law a while back that allowed low power bow hunting in the suburbs to curb the dear population. Check if your state has one of those. I would say traps come next but that would be rather tedious doing it one by one. Fire kills most things. Big traps like a large rock or concrete slab supported by a stick would kill a lot at once. High power pellet rifle would probably be best as there are next to no laws preventing its use and would be rather effective even if it is probably the most expensive option.
>>
>>30065021

INCOMING BAN!!!!!

Dives into foxhole
>>
A buddy of mine used to lay down in the grass where deer would like with a bow, then what he would do is wait until they got around 10-5 feet from him and then cripple one, jump up with a knife and slit it's throat. he lives in a suburb like yours. Now not saying you should do that cos odds are you'd get gutted, but prolly call the forest service or if that doesn't work get a good bow and some NVGs or something akin, get a buddy and hunt them at 0000-0400 to scare the shit out of them, or trail them to their den and destroy it/cover it up. But i'd recommend the first because it's more humane to essentially just a pack of animals having their territory being fucked by fucking mormon bob the builders trying to make a profit.
>>
>>30065108
I would like to do this but i have no bow atm. And its too populated to use traps i would worry about some fucktard wandering into it. The air rifle is a possibility if i can get one
>>
>>30065021
Can you get a concealed carry license and "go for a walk" with your g34+red dot+ 3 spare mags, and "just happen upon" the den?

Barring that, air rifle with pellets dipped in shit. Kinda gross, but quiet and deadly
>>
>>30065021
poisoned meat

.22 with a homemade suppressor (note: this involves your dog getting shot anyway)

High powered air rifle

compound bow

some kind of electrified bait

normal bear traps
>>
>>30065142
Ccw is a no no for me because reasons im in a situation that pretty much bars the use of any firearms shit sucks because i am literally the only one around here that isnt in a soccermom family.
>>
>>30065139
If you have some /k/ related friends they might have one of a high enough power. Only problem with that is that they scatter almost immediately after one of them drops dead without any real time to reload or recharge it. Poisons would have a bigger risk for your dog and the nieghbor's dogs then coyotes would be.
>>
>>30065021
Awe what a cute lil' cock
>>
>>30065186
I wouldnt use poison either way because there are shit tons of outside cats that people let wander around.

Would a large potato gun work? I have the materials.
>>
Aren't coyotes attracted to horny dogs?
>>
>>30065021
>open window
>kill coyote with one shot
>close window

Cops won't get called over one gunshot, no matter how loud. Just don't miss
>>
>>30065253
>Watch as terrified children examine dead dog in the road

>liberals call the cops because of a serial killer shooting dogs
>>
>>30065205
With a narrow barrel you could shoot arrows and such. That might just work. It would have the reload time of the pellet rifle and would be incredibly cheap. It would be ridiculous but with a switch mounted to it and a easy way to open the combustion chamber it would be reasonably effective especially if you are aiming at a pack as they move about. If you do this make a thread for it, that seems crazy enough to work.
>>
>>30065194
HOMOSEX DETECTED! COMRADES! KILL ANON!
>>
Blow-dart gun.
Poison the darts.
>>
>>30065021
Locate den if possible, bowl of antifreeze
>>
>>30065432
Calm down faggot

Yes im gay fuck you.

Small cocks are fun to suck
>>
>>30065361
I am doing this. It will be fun enough to risk the bodily harm and legal repercussions anyone have sources for blueprints?
>>
>>30065432
>Implying half of /k/ isnt gay furrys
>>
>>30065021
get a pellet gun, they dont make a lot of noise
>>
>>30065021
How is this image constantly posted on this blue board yet never removed? I got banned for 30 days when I posted tits one time.
>>
>>30065552
Tradition?
>>
Crossbow.
>>
>>30065432
Are you new?

We are gay as fuck on here
>>
>>30065533
Google it. I am decent with electronics and building shit like this but don't have any ideas off the top of my head. If you know anything about wiring you would need a 9v battery mounted to the combustion chamber with a small push-button switch leading to some leads spaced so that it sparks every time. Plus a handle on the end cap of it for easy opening it should be pretty easy. Just use a diameter barrel that is logical for the arrow and some wadding compared to a potato. Not sure on pipe or anything like that, you'll need PVC cement and a couple rolls of good duct tape. Handles will be useful. Go to your local dollar store and buy all the hairspray you can in the biggest cans available. Construction shouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>30065806
Thanks for the advice bud. Debating on what you said or rigging my air compressor up to some pvc and launching lead weights at em
>>
Slamfire shotgun made out of steel pipes and a buckshot shell.
Untraceable.
>>
>>30066738
You would have to register this in the state of california now lmao
>>
>>30065529
stop being a faggot you fucking faggot.
>>
>>30065144
I would second the high powered air rifle. Get a pcp in .25 and try for some head shots. My father has one amidst our myriad collection of actual rifles and it is as accurate as a .17 within 50 yards.

The main benefit is that it is so quiet it honestly sounds like someone tapping a table with a tiny hammer. Nobody would think twice about it. All you have to do is wound one and the others will kill him in a day or so. Repeat as needed.
>>
>>30065021
suppressor
>>
File: 1443068803921.png (433 KB, 546x704) Image search: [Google]
1443068803921.png
433 KB, 546x704
>>30065748
>we
>>
>>30067323
t. faggot in denial

You'll see the light soon enough
>>
>>30067360
>everyone who isn't gay is actually gay but in denial
Holy shit you people are insufferable
>>
>>30066748
Not yet. Pray that the law doesn't pass for me, guys... I wanna keep my ghost gun.
>>
>>30066752
And pretend to like girls for the rest of my life? No thanks
>>
>>30065223
Coyotes and dogs can mate, yes. But typically they want to kill each other, and will only mate if the coyote is really desperate.
>>
>>30066738
>what is muzzle velocity

Good luck shooting through my sweater you pathetic fuck.
>>
sometimes i walk my dog at night andsome guy who lives in my neighborhood plays a recording in the woods at like 2 am some nights that sounds like a rabbit screaming and crying. i can only assume he is removing coyote. you can buy one of those oil filters and adapter to thread onto a .22 if you want to make a suppressor. if you get caught by the police, your innawoods evasion skills are terrible.
>>
>>30067410
>taking it this seriously

Chill
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.