[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Star lgs reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 750x1207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 750x1207
>Google your local gun store
>find the reviews
>find the most fuddy/stupid/weird/shit customer service one star review you can
>post and laugh or cringe
>>
>Google my relatively small LGS
>Only two reviews
>Both are five stars

Not surprising. Those guys are awesome.
>>
My favorite one star review for a LGS was someone screaming about how awful the place is and how nobody should go there.

The owner of the store explained calmly in detail the guy who left the review was an employee who ND'd, almost into someone else by a few centimeters and got fired.

The store was shit anyway and the people there sucked but that particular review made me laugh.
>>
>>30054049

My local gun store is a 1 star establishment though.

>Purchase half hour lane rental
>"Let me see your ammo son"
>Give him a strange room
>"Wait? Why?"
>"Them's the rules, son"
>"Alright whatever" open my plastic ammo container"
>RO grabs a round, "these are steel case. You can't shoot these here"
>It's HXP 30-06
>"Uhh...actually it's not."
>"yes it is, it's surplus. All surplus ammo is steel cased"
>Grab magnet off the bulletin board next to computer
>place magnet on casing
>"See, it's non-ferrous. It doesnt stick"
>Clerk looks at me hatefully, "Doesnt matter it's still steel cased now are you gonna buy ammo here or are you gonna leave
>Look at selection on shelf
>Privi 30-06 priced at $29.99 a box
>"Yeah no, I'll just take a refund"
>"Range time is non-refundable"
>Just close my box and walk out shaking my head
>>
File: 1462649495993.png (97 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
1462649495993.png
97 KB, 362x492
>>30054141
What a bunch of cock monglers.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 750x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 750x512
5/5 would go again
>>
File: wp_ss_20160524_0001.png (70 KB, 1094x394) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160524_0001.png
70 KB, 1094x394
4.3 stars overall
>>
>>30054049

I'm pretty sure every gun shop has at least one single star review citing DURR EVERYTHING IS OVERPRICED I CAN GO ONLINE AND GET IT FOR $100 LESS because too many people are fucking stupid and don't buy anything that isn't from a website or chain store.
>>
>Kevin Carr

>5 months ago
>The only reason I still go there is for their overpriced, but larger selection than most stores around here. I am giving one star because they are what everyone else says... PURE GREEDY. When I went there to purchase my first gun, a mosin nagant, I didn't know any better. I payed $400 before tax for it! The sales person wouldn't go down even $20 saying "it's the only one we have". The next week I came back and saw another that looked exactly the same for, again, $400. I realize now that the gun is only worth about $250 to $300 at most. I have since bought a 'brand new' looking Yugo sks from a different source for $375 before tax. After going to buffalo gun center yet again, I laughed at their Yugo sks which is somewhat beat up and going for $700 before tax!!!! That is absolutely outrageous and I can say with certainty that I will NEVER purchase another firearm from there again. The only thing they have going for them is their still overpriced selection on ammo and supplies....

Sounds about right
>>
All I could find. A couple of other reviewers called him out.
>>
File: double-action-indoor.jpg (41 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
double-action-indoor.jpg
41 KB, 550x367
>Pic related

Double action in Madison heights MI

We could have a /dag/ double action general about the 1 and 2 star reviews.

shithole
>>
File: Wild sports.png (35 KB, 430x500) Image search: [Google]
Wild sports.png
35 KB, 430x500
>>
>>30054141
should have raised hell, asked for a manager, threatened bbb complaint, been loud and obnoxious enough to make people want to do anything just to get you to leave but not enough to get the fuzz called
>>
>>30054949
jesus christ, shut the fuck ul and buy the gun you whiny fat fuck
>>
>>30054951
Protip the BBB literally is meaningless
>>
File: Wild Bill's Elk Grove.png (17 KB, 679x145) Image search: [Google]
Wild Bill's Elk Grove.png
17 KB, 679x145
>>
>Derek h
>2 months ago-
>Don't waste your time or money with these douchebags. Over priced, extremely rude to customers. Let these morons go under like they rightfully should. Expect your gun to be delayed while they shove the barrel up their ass for a few days. Sweet lips better armor up next time he puts his hand on his pistol.
>>
If I could give this place 0 stars i would!!! Buds in Lexington KY is a disgrace to gun shops everywhere!!! After wasting over $1000 bucks and 5 separate trips there i finally asked to speak to a manager, of course she was shocked to hear her employees were acting like douche bags but then stood there with a blank look when i asked her the reason for their disrespect towards my wife and I, needless to say i'll never be back and i'll encourage EVERY SINGLE PERSON I MEET to take they're business elsewhere!!!

worst customer service ever. had a guy literally threaten me over the phone after asking where my order was

An unethical business at best.\r
\r
I bought a rifle through Buds Gun Shop dot com ""Buds"" on an auction on Gun Broker dot com using the BUY IT NOW feature. The sale went through and I received all of the appropriate emails stating that I was the auction winner and that I would have to contact the seller within 5 business days to work out the details of the transaction and that by participating in the auction and winning the auction I had entered into a LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM FROM THE SELLER. \r

>buds guns
>>
>>30055327
"I ordered a tristar Silver Eagle Sporter and is nothing like in the picture. The piece of trash I received doesn't look like the one in the picture. Gas piston can't be set, stock is plain, and the shouder pat is worth than a plastic one. Don't buy from this guys. Pay a little more and get the real thing. I'm getting rid of it after tomorrow. Dick's has the real one for 319.99 in 12 and 20 ga, 28 in barrel."
Very unreliable company. They don't take any responsibility for the information they post on their website. They have listed dealers that went out of business that delay an order by a couple weeks and they take shipping fees to reship it again."
"Well here it is day 5 waiting for my priority 2 day shipping package not that its a big deal but you know my mastercard sure got the 2 day removal of my funds for the item i don't have the thing that bothers me is ive talked to Kentucky gun co.today and it was obvious they couldnt care less that ive not recieved my item that is paid for im going to have to think real hard before buying anything online again and if i do its not going to be shipped usps its apparent they arnt interested in looking into this cluster fuck. How can anyone run a business like this ?."

"This company is CS. I started an order, placed the product in my cart, registered and began checking out when I was interrupted and had to leave for a few hours. When I returned, KYGun had removed the item from my cart and raised the price over $70. They didn't run out of stock, they just raised the price in the middle of my transaction.
So I called to explain the situation and asked for their help but their reply was "sorry, we can't honor our price even though you had already started the transaction before we raised it". This company has no honor!
The world is full of on-line gun dealers. Many, I'm sure, actually value their customers. I will find one of them from now on."
>>
>>30054141

>calling you "son"

I call them "gramps" in return. They usually get pretty butthurt,
>>
>>30055453
I find that 'hoss' is always a great response.
>>
I'm kind of disappointed because it doesn't look like the one where the guy complains about employees threatening to call the cops because
he was looking for some random bit or accessory for a class III of some kind is still on google.

>I recently purchased a firearm through another store. The reason was becouse although Nagels had the firearm they treated me and my father as if we waisted their time. My father was a senior master sargent that over saw 300 plus men over 8 plus years in Iraq and Afghanistan during three tours in an active war zone and these guys treated him like he was a waiste of time. He has fired more weapons and rounds then these guys wet dreams could ever come up with. Yet they give no respect to their clients acting like they are the cream of the crop. We actualy paid more elsewhere for our ammo and guns just to not give these folks our business. If your female you will probably have excellent service while the salesman flirt and show off to you during your transaction. I have seen this on both trops to the store. If your an actual knowlegable person they will pass you over time and time again. NAGELS I HOPE YOU READ THIS!!! You owe men like my father more then your time. You owe him for the ability to simply have the freedoms you enjoy. Including being rude and short sighted. The store is cluttered and resembles a garage sale more then it does a professional sales atmosphere. Buyer be ware.
>>
>mfw AIM is an LGS

also

>NA NA
3 weeks ago
(One Star)
AIM Surplus Recently experienced a data breach, anyone who uploaded a copy of their photo ID (DL, for example) or FFL/C&R license has been compromised. If you ordered before early April 2016 and uploaded your DL for age-verification contact your local Police Dept. as soon as possible and have this documented! I also contacted the AG in my home State and also in Ohio where AIM is based.

AIM should have put customer privacy first and implemented a secure way to upload ID's and FFL/C&R licenses on the site. This is AIM's fault and they could care less.

I've spent thousands on firearms and ammunition with them over the past couple of years, no more...I will be taking my business elsewhere and encourage others to do the same.

Please go to your local Police Dept. and file a report so this is documented if you have purchased anything from this company and take a moment to file a report with FTC and the AG in your State. If you are a C&R license holder contact the ATF as well!

I suppose he has a point.
>>
>>30054049
how is this review bad? Been in lots of shitty stores with mixed gender employees, its always a mess
>>
>>30055621
The owner replied like a dick though
>>
File: sog.png (18 KB, 793x471) Image search: [Google]
sog.png
18 KB, 793x471
>>
>>30054818
Assblasted brick and mortar proprietor detected.

If Amazon.com started selling guns and had a regional 1 staff member pickup location to conduct background checks under their umbrella FFL, every gun shop in the country would fold within a year. And rightly so. It's a national market now and gunshops need to adapt or die and RN you're dying. As long as I can get a $7 transfer at my local pawnshop and order accessories to my door I'll never make a non ammo purchase at a lgs.
>>
>>30055708
Why would you ever even buy ammo from them? My LGS is a showcase for guns they will never sell and it's my indoor range when the weather is bad.
>>
You know, now that I think about it, I have never seen an online retailer with a review rating over 3.5. Ever.

Is it because people are thinking they are buying lace doilies instead of guns?
>>
>>30054818
Why the ever loving fuck would I pay a higher price for a product when any additional service is provided by the manufacture and not the person who sells it? That's just pure, 100% retardation.

Examples of bullshit in my local area.

Mossberg 590a1 - Online $530 / In store $730.

Ruger Gp100 - Online $560 / In store $740

CZ 75B - Online $680 / In store $890

And it's like this for every gun that's over $250. As a consumer, I'm going to find the lowest price. If you can't match that, then you can enjoy having your business fail.
>>
>>30055708
I support my local LGS mainly because the people that hang out there are really cool, give me helpful answers to dumb questions, and let me fingerfuck guns I clearly cannot afford (oh god that Colt Anaconda).
>>
>>30054583
Kek
>>
File: 1star.png (33 KB, 622x261) Image search: [Google]
1star.png
33 KB, 622x261
I guess it's possible.

I've never had any issues though, and I don't expect to.
>>
>>30054907

Is that an old school building?
>>
between the 3 locally owned gun stores, this is the only 1 star review. All the others are 4s and 5s.

>I had a firearm shipped from pfrogners to me that had an optic. UPS dropped and damaged the package resulting in the optic being completely destroyed when it arrived. I called and started a claim with UPS to be reimbursed for the damaged optic considering there was insurance on the item. This went back and forth for 3 weeks and UPS finally said that Pfrogners had to do the remaining paperwork to complete the refund. I called them up, gave them my case number and all of the information needed to complete what UPS had asked because UPS attempted to contact him and failed because he apparently doesn't check his emails or mail. I went back and forth with pfrogners for 3 weeks trying to get them to complete the information for my refund and every time I spoke with the owner he made some outlandish excuse as to why he couldn't call them and give them the information they needed. I waited a week at a time to call to check on progress, every time i was given some ridiculous excuse. Needles to say I have yet to be reimbursed for my $400 optic that was destroyed in July.. This being November. I wouldn't trust these people with cleaning a toilet, they obviously have a problem with the truth and laziness. The customer service from UPS and pfrogners is pathetic to say the least.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>30055663
>Hamilton Ohio

There's your problem
>>
>>30056023

Yeah, no shit, that's why I moved.
>>
>>30055951
>>30055994
you guys have to meet and buttfuck now
>>
>>30055994

>>30055951 here.

Get outta my waters, boy.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160524-192609.png (488 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160524-192609.png
488 KB, 1440x2560
Looked up one of the ones i go to, had to post this guy getting mad and wishing he was somebody important lol
>>
>>30055034
>tooken
Fuck me.

Though he's right about people under 30 being looked down on in some places
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-20-07-53-41.png (497 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-20-07-53-41.png
497 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>30056068
Smartest decision you've ever made. I heard you gain IQ points the second you legally change your address from Hamilton to anywhere else, is that true?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-20-07-53-49.png (346 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-20-07-53-49.png
346 KB, 1080x1920
>>30056102
Here's the reply
>>
>>30055025
One time a company wouldn't refund me a thousand bucks they took from my bank account until I went to the BBB.
>>
>>30056103

It's doubled by this point.
>now it's 2.
>>
>>30056083
There is no water we're on land, genius. Do you know of any good places to shoot around here?
>>
>>30056111
Ouch.
>>
>>30056111

#rektbytruth
>>
>>30056124
>mines three
Know the pain man
>>
>>30056089
Is that the one in Portland? That place is kind of ghetto compared to our other ones around here...but that guys retarded.
>>
>>30056089
>Commissioned Security Officer
Wtf is this? A security guard or something? Only commissioned officers I know of are military, and this guy certainly is not.
>>
>>30056133

I used to shoot at Long Branch sportsmans.

Cheap
100M outdoor
50' indoor pistol/rimfire range
Open all daylight hours except for when like the 4h kids are there on Wednesday in the summer
Very rare to even see another person on the range
No RO on duty or anything like that
Rules were summed up as "Don't mess up, break shit or shoot the neighbors"

I now shoot at a farm much closer to home because it's free and closer.
>>
>>30056089
Wait....i didn't read all if that.......did he say he's a SECURITY OFFICER?! HAHAHA what a fucking faggot. I'm a securifag, and I am ashamed most of our industry is like this...
>>
>>30056175
Its literally just a fancy word for armed security. Tax as mainly uses it, but a few other states do as well. That guy is just a faggot for expecting people to respect his authority off of the property he represents....
>>
>>30056209
So he's a rent-a-cop?
>>
File: GGG.png (25 KB, 443x380) Image search: [Google]
GGG.png
25 KB, 443x380
>>
>>30054949
>gets yelled at by management
>still buys the gun
Cuck.
>>
>>30056158
This one is in San Antonio
>>
>>30056175
Basically this
>>30056209
If they are licensed to carry a gun here in texas they call them commissioned, no guns are non-comm
>>
File: Screenshot_20160524-205400.png (437 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160524-205400.png
437 KB, 1440x2560
With a user name like "Blackmanworking" I can only imagine what this customer looks like
>>
File: GRU.png (24 KB, 443x382) Image search: [Google]
GRU.png
24 KB, 443x382
These Guys have had plenty of break-ins with a bunch of NFA shit stolen. I'm amazed ATF hasn't shut them down.
>>
>>30056311
>Is offended when a salesman ignores someone who isn't buying anything.
>>
>>30056311
This >>30056326
While I wouldn't say it's alright to be an outright dick to people, I don't get why people get all assblasted when they go to a gun *store* to not buy anything. It'd make sense to pay attention to potential customers who are clearly interested or intent on buying something, but if they've clearly no intent and are just there to fondle guns or kill time then it makes sense to not allocate as much attention to them.

You don't go to car dealerships to just shoot the shit with the salesmen and talk about cars.
>>
>>30056311
What kinda NFA shit did they have stolen
>>
>>30056377
A bunch of suppressors and the owners SBR project (he has a little workroom in the back).
>>
>>30056280
I see. That explains his retardedness.
>>
>>30055614
I guess there was a tiny bit of silver in the turd that is living in California in that Aim Surplus hated and refused to deal with CA customers at the time.
Not that it really matters since any online retailer could be breached if they're not up to snuff on their protection.
>>
>>30056178
Their website says you need a sponsor. Is it a 'gotta know a guy' kind of club?
>>
>>30055869
they thrive off of old people who can't or won't deal through the internet.
And let's be honest here, gunowners are in large usually very stubborn in their ways or beliefs, take Remington for example and the unending recommendations for their shit even today. Same with people who believe going in-person to a store is the only way to buy a gun vs. online and organizing FFL and getting it shipped.
>>
>>30056111
see. SEE THIS? The whole "Customers comes first!" mantra should never be applied across the board. You destroy employee moral and waste time and resources you can dedicate to other customers by always putting up with returning problem individuals. At a point, you gotta sever that sonvabitch and make sure everyone else, who isn't a cranky fuckhead, receives good service.
>>
>>30055034
>>30055327
>>30055376
>>30055582
I find it hard to sympathize and believe people this illiterate.
>>30055951
Sounds like the shop destroyed the sight and doesn't want to fess up to it.
>>
>send nigger on range after seeing if he's able to safely load and unload snap caps
>He's satisfactory
>Loads the gun backwards on the range
>Starts sweeping everyone with it
>Kick him off
>He goes home and writes a Google review about how racist we are
>Kike owner gives him free range time and free classes just to take it off

What the fuck is the point of having policies in place if the owner just fucking supercedes every decision you make enforcing said policies
>>
>>30056627

No, not really. I didn't know anyone.

If you show up at a monthly meeting and say you're looking for a place to shoot and you don't seem like an ass they'll sponsor you in. I've never seen anyone be rejected while I was there.

Your first year you're "Probationary" meaning you have full access to the club, but you're meeting attendance is tracked. I think you have to make it to 75% of them or something to remain eligible to become a full member next year.

Also they were insured by the NRA, so all the members are required to also be NRA members (of any type, cheapest option is fine).
>>
>>30056627

If you need a place to shoot and want to check them out, send me an email: aguyfromkay@gmail
>>
>>30055634
wtf? the owners response is satisfying as hell
>>
>>30056234
i thought a low review was meant to dissuade customers?
>>
>>30055869
>Why the ever loving fuck would I pay a higher price for a product when any additional service is provided by the manufacture and not the person who sells it? That's just pure, 100% retardation.

instant gratification.

you can walk into a shop and walk out with what you want rather than wait. some times thats worth the extra money.

also, if its something that needs to be sized or fitted, like a holster, something maybe you want to try before you buy, or something that requires smithing, then the shop will normally give a discount on the service if you buy the product there.
>>
>>30055582
>waaahhhhhh my father was in the military and therefore we deserve better treatment

welcome to the real world
>>
>>30056209
>>30056297
The point of the "popo and mil shoot for __â„… off" discount is that it makes range time for people who "need" it less of a strain on their budget/a community thing. Kinda a dick move to not give him the discount but big turd in a small bowl mentality usually leads to getting shit on instead of your way.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-24-22-58-44.png (124 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-24-22-58-44.png
124 KB, 720x1280
The only 1 star review is complaining about .22
>Murf's Guns a best
>>
>>30056116
I've always had good luck just calling my bank if someone wants to fuck around with me on a refund.
>>
What I find stupid is that they're supposed to sign a waiver that says they agree to follow the rules that are printed right on the form.
>>
File: review.png (12 KB, 631x109) Image search: [Google]
review.png
12 KB, 631x109
I hate this place but they have a Colt Delta Elite I've been eyeing for some time now.
>>
>>30055025
>implying
BBB will rape small businesses because some baby doesn't get what they want
>>
>>30056078

God damn that made me laugh
>>
>>30058267
75 bucks for a membership, i wish i had that option my local range has a membership fee of 250$ before tax.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-24-23-30-16.png (185 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-24-23-30-16.png
185 KB, 720x1280
It's good pizza, if that matters.
>>
>>30058408
Range is open 7 days a week too, they have a pretty good group of instructors as well with affordable classes. The owner/head instructors actually just got back from out of state where he taught a couple of different PDs his defensive pistol and carbine class.
They also host USPSA and multi gun matches.
>>
I actually like my lgs because they're nice people and some dindus tried to rob the place a year or so ago. One died, but sadly one of the employees died too in the shootout too.

They're on the other side of the state line so I can only buy long rifles and shotguns. I have only had transfers done there. I kind of feel bad for having a 10/22 transferred there instead of buying the same model they sell for 50 more plus tax. They're good people who went through some shit, but at least I saved a few bucks. I guess.
>>
>>30058454
It does matter. And I would spend the extra money just to say I went to the pizzeria to buy a gun. Besides, the prices can't be worse than Gander Mountain.
>>
>>30058302
They sound like dicks.
>>
>>30054905

>No one said hello or asked if I needed help

Where the fuck do I find this store? I prefer to be left alone while shopping.
>>
File: 1404704797178.gif (484 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
1404704797178.gif
484 KB, 200x149
>>30058505
>I went to the pizzeria to buy a gun
>>
File: store.jpg (77 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
store.jpg
77 KB, 960x540
Only one 1-star review of my LGS (pic related), about some shitty sight replacement on a PX4, with a big vise mark on the gun. Kind of negated, however. Owner went out of the way and bought him a completely new gun, complete with the aftermarket night sights installed, the correct way. The owner is based af.
>>
>>30054049
one of the 3 lgs in my area literally had someone kill themselves with a rented gun at the shop range. My friends and I joke it was because of the customer service as it is really shit.
>>
>>30055663
Hey, that's pretty close.
>>
>>30058505
It actually a gunshop, gas station, liquor store, baitshop that sells tobacco.

Their prices are the worst type of high, where actual prices are based on the arbitrary feelings of the owner who is rarely available and who gives his staff no room to budge without his explicit approval.

They also had customer service issues in the past, though most of that was during the oil boom.
>>
>>30058551
oh forgot to add they are selling standard velocity cci 22 6$ for 50 and mini mags 15$ for 100
>>
>>30056102
>Buying surplus
>Has one singular rust pit
>Bitches about it

You don't buy surp for perfection, you stupid fuck. You buy it because it's cheap and has a story to tell.
>>
>>30056089

>Less than $25
>Wants a discount

I fucking hate people like that.
>>
File: DA GUBAMINT.png (40 KB, 630x512) Image search: [Google]
DA GUBAMINT.png
40 KB, 630x512
>>30054049
>>
>>30058664
>Fudd detected
>>
>>30058676
That isn't even fuddery at that point. He has hit tin foil tier.

t. A fudd
>>
>>30055872
>local local gun store
>>
>>30055582
>300 plus men
>8 plus years
>not three plus tours

Son, I am disappoint
>>
My LGS has 32 5 star reviews, no other reviews.
and quite frankly they deserve their perfect record

>be me
>be 18
>go in and ask about 45 minutes of stupid ass questions one morning because i had no clue about buying a firearm in my state
>every question answered in great detail.
>say thank you and leave without buying
>have transfer done by them a few months later
>guy offers to check over my mosin for me since it's my first firearm
>does it for me and sends me on my way

Just bough my first AR from them, top notch crew, great service every time
>>
File: image.png (331 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
331 KB, 750x1334
>>
kek
>>
File: smellyarmpits.png (31 KB, 816x460) Image search: [Google]
smellyarmpits.png
31 KB, 816x460
>>30054049
lots of people dont like this place i guess. its the only place i go because they have hk shit besides memep9s and shitty ptrs, gresham oregon is a fucking shithole
>>
"I am 25 years old.. make very good money and love purchasing firearms. City Arms in the city of Pacifica is a fair place. no complaints there. However I decided to travel out to Pleasant Hill City Arms for the first time to see what else they had. I enter the store with a buddy I see a sig 556r which currently own and love so me returning a favor said I will buy that for you if you like it, Literally 3 mins of being in the shop im ready to buy and then before I can say a word a Fat Man with a bald head and glasses has the nerve to ask me if I was smoking pot. He said he thought he smelled it. I then let the fat man know he was an idiot. If my friend and I were to "smoke pot" then I assure you my reaction would be like no man but the fact that we don't smoke anything not even cigarettes and the fact that this fat guy thought he could judge us, was reason enough for me to cuss this little fat man with glasses out.. so overall no need to tolerate bullshit or deal with these slobs. take your business elsewhere if you like to find a friendly helpful environment to spend your money. As I said City arms of Pacifica has been fair and better selection, have bought 15 firearms from there in the past."

I'm gonna guess this guy and/or his friend were lying and actually were smoking pot. I know the guy they're talking about and he's always been cool with me.
>>
>>30059164
another from the same

>After hearing the owner of this shop use the N-word well over a dozen times during our short conversation, I realized the Nazi memorabilia in the cases are not just for show.

>Never going back.
>>
File: sss.png (37 KB, 739x418) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
37 KB, 739x418
>>
>>30059185
So /pol/ opened a gun shop? Best prices on Broomhandles?
>>
>>30059185
desu i wouldn't go back either

leave your prejudices at the door if you want to look professional in the eyes of your customers
>>
>>30059169
To be fair, my local shop did shit like that to me when I first moved here. Usually weird stares, pointed conversations about shoplifting, pointed commentary on drug users, constant questions of what I do for a living, if I lived in my van, if I used the showers at the gym because I was cleaner than most homeless people.
>>
All these complaints about "not being helped"

Am I the only one who likes to be left the fuck alone?

I want to browse the selection, if I have a question I'll ask like an adult that has a voice. Maybe others should do the same. You don't need to be "helped" at a gun store

Although I don't shop at my LGS because of outrageous prices
>>
>>30059312
>So /pol/ opened a gun shop? Best prices on Broomhandles?

fucking kek
>>
>>30054049
>squash
the fucking word is quash
fucking illiterati
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1463762129520.jpg (150 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
1463762129520.jpg
150 KB, 852x1041
>>30054583
Holy fuck, I'm dying.
>>
>>30059404
>loading with bolt forward
my autism intensifies
>>
>>30059404
>REEEArmament
>>
File: FuckFlips.png (24 KB, 670x261) Image search: [Google]
FuckFlips.png
24 KB, 670x261
>>30054049
I've shopped at this store many, many times and know the owner. He was a former Muhreen.

But now I like him even more. Fuck Flips.
>>
>>30059164
>>30059185
kek

sounds like a great place.

>>30059325
i would. i don't understand people's fascination with their pet niggers.
>>
>>30059123
sounds like a little bitch.
>>
>>30059487
The owner probably heard them speaking Tagalog and kicked them out because he thought they were retarded
>>30059492
I would be 0% surprised if the owner is reading /k/ right now. It's the only place locally that has nugget food, too. I never saw any nazi memorabilia though.
>>
>>30059123
>posts as Lookin4abag
degenerate detected
>>
>>30055025
BBB is generally fucking retarded. Go look at the page for Bud's
>200 complaints
>Only 40 have been resolved
>The rest are them not accepting any responsibility or doing anything to compensate for fuckups like "I bought this gun as new, but it is clearly used" "No you're wrong it's new" BUSINESS TRIED TO RESOLVE THE COMPLAINT
>"I ordered X gun, but when it arrived it was a blues version, when I ordered the more expensive stainless version"
>Bud's offers $25 credit
A+ rating
>>
>>30058505
>I went to the pizzeria to buy a gun.
kek.
>>
>>30059202
>Alamogordo
Buying a gun from a gun shop near a military base is as stupid as buying a car from a used car dealer next to a base.
>>
>>30056707
I work at a pizza place and I am trying to convince upper management of this practice.

>dindu lady calls up
>dindu lady wants a delivery
>dindu lady lives in ghetto shithole we don't deliver too after dark
>inform her of this
>chimpout.mp3
>demands to speak to manager
>manager tells her the same thing
>chimpout2-youreallracistedition.mp3
>manager explains that it is very much a safety issue because we've had people get robbed
>chimpout3-dindunuffin-er.mp3
>makes order for carryout
>repeat this whole process every other week
>upper management says it's our duty to take her order and provide her with good service
>have literally thousands of other customers who treat us great
>do not see the need to cater to a cunt who orders 2 small cheese pizzas and nothing else a month.
>>
>>30056707
>>30059610

tell your boss you need to fire the customer

when I worked in the service department at a dealership our service manager did that a few times, would give people their keys and tell them to get the fuck outta our dealership. if you wanna bitch and moan about some policy we won't break or some contractual obligation we won't break just for you because you're a special snowflake, you can get the fuck out
>>
>>30059610
Similar, I'm a supervisor at Starbucks (shit but it's getting me through school
Shit like an old bitch who comes in every single day just to act like a cunt and complain about whatever we do, but heaven forbid we tell her to fuck off.
It's clear that many customers (primarily rich housewives) who come in solely because it's their only chance in a day to talk down to minimum-wage employees
>Tfw the one shooter who comes in that I can talk guns with
>>
>>30059646
I'm a delivery driver. Going to places like that shithole the cunt lives in is why I carry. Some of my regulars know I carry, but I wish more of my co-workers and customers talked about guns. A bunch of them are liberal as fuck.
>>
>>30059610
lel, take the phone to the toilet when she calls up, tell her to get fucked and take her dindu-ass to pizza hut.

hopefully she'll never call again.
>>
>>30059716
how are you legally allowed to carry a gun while working for pizza hut?

I know a guy who works security who has to patrol a particular street where this criminal lives and he's already been physically assaulted and chased by him once, yet he still can't carry any form weapon because company policy and the need to be licensed armed guard.

How can you, pizzabro, be allowed a gun, but a security guard in a ghetto all night not?
>>
>>30059724

there's this thing called

>not giving a fuck about company policies

if I had my CCW and worked as a delivery driver you're goddamn right I'd carry, fuck what corporate says
>>
>>30059365
Thats fucked up bro. Im a retail monkey so I show kindness respect and understanding to other drones but those types of comments are crossing a line.I'd throw it into their smug faces that they're just fucking retail monkeys too if they said some shit like that to me. Shred their little self esteem for a second with a calm sentence or two, keeping that kind of anger inside isn't good.
>>
File: metro_shooting_stl.png (120 KB, 1440x1095) Image search: [Google]
metro_shooting_stl.png
120 KB, 1440x1095
bretty funny

They ought to take his dindu restocking fee and offer it as a discount to all the people who had to wait behind him in line.

[spoiler]this gun range is probably the closest one to Ferguson, MO (other than the actual streets of Ferguson)[/spoiler]
>>
>>30059728
Well you'd get fired the minute anyone else found out.
I did tell him I'd do the same as you said, especially after being attacked once and dragging this fucker through the courts, only for him to be jailed a few weeks and then be out again and having to patrol (on foot) past his car he sleeps out of, you're damn right I'm carrying something.
>>
>>30058938
>I fucked up
>>
>>30054049
Mine are stupid. One is some chick complaining that they were busy and the chick they have working the counter was rude about a trade in. The owner did call the customer after he saw the review to try and get more specific information but nothing came of it (according to the customer).

The other was the usual "they were hanging out too much with regulars".

Now I've been there a bit, not enough to be a regular but it isn't unusual to see me there. The chick working the counter is eternally busy as the owner just has her do all the stock work. You know, ordering shit, keeping track of their inventory, and so on. She has never been particularly rude. Short and to the point, but I actually like that so ymmv. As for the hanging with regulars, everyone does that. At least these guys will ask if you need something when you walk in or start eye-balling something hard.
>>
File: im.png (8 KB, 526x124) Image search: [Google]
im.png
8 KB, 526x124
>>30054049
im
>>
File: 1426214629505.gif (41 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1426214629505.gif
41 KB, 200x200
>>30059631
I remember a good one at the dealership I worked at.
>guy comes in looking to buy a lightly used truck
>finds truck for $25k
>says he has his wife coming over in his truck for downpayment
>describes it as being decent but just a little old
>sales manager is expecting something in good to very good condition from the owner's description
>she gets there
>truck is running like shit, with a misfire
>exhaust clearly has leaks
>entire rear right fender looks like it's about to rust away for good, you can see through the large holes
>mismatched, bald tires
>smashed headlight
>interior caked with mud
>has a tech poke his head under
>frame rust
>no deal on the trade
>guy says he can get money for a downpayment
>dicks around on the phone for an hour
>tells them he can give them $800 down
>sales manager acts like he thinks he's joking
>guy isn't
>in the middle of the salesfloor he tells the guy to "fuck off and never waste our time again"
>>
File: DRSC1star12.jpg (93 KB, 677x442) Image search: [Google]
DRSC1star12.jpg
93 KB, 677x442
This is the best one I saw when I looked although there are quite a few of them calling out 1 stars as being competitors trying to ruin their business.

I'm pretty new here so I've only been there once and only to grab some roll pins but they were cool.

They do have this ridiculous rule about only members can use their rifle lanes, of which they only have 2.
>>
>>30060000
This fucking get..

Checker mc checkerson over here.
>>
File: chrome_2016-05-25_04-42-47.png (26 KB, 506x256) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-05-25_04-42-47.png
26 KB, 506x256
>>
File: chrome_2016-05-25_04-44-38.png (52 KB, 502x546) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-05-25_04-44-38.png
52 KB, 502x546
>>
>>30060025
That is my first get.... I'm not sure I should be as excited as I am
>>
>>30060039
>This arrogant child, Christian...
Jeez. This guy sounds like he's a sperglord.
>>
>They were very obviously rude. I(a female) went in and was looking at the guns in the case waiting to be waited on and there were two sales guys in there, one was busy with a customer at the register. The other was talking to that same customer for the longest time just blathering about this and that while I waited. Then another male came into the store and he immediately asked this that fellow needed help. I flipping would not go in there again. That was disgusting.
>>
>Need a free gun! Perfect place, just grab one and run, so security doors, no way to lock you in!! YAY!!! AAAAAND, they will not even try to chase you down!!! Way to go guys, This is why we love you!!! It is harder to steal a beer from 7-1! Come on take gun from this shop full of good guy gun owners!!! Just keeping up with the NRA's need to get a gun on the streets in anyway possible!!!!!
>>
>Where to start. I was hunting for a Glock 26 which seems to be harder to find than I realized. I called them to ask about their stock. They said they had two for sale, one new and one used with night sights. The new one was $499 & the used one (with the night sights) was $450. I asked him what the out the door price would be multiple times and it seemed to be too much of a bother to actually figure that out. I said ok and decided to go in and look. The second I walked in it reeked like marijuana, which I don't care one way or another about marijuana but it seems like it's a poor business practice to not only smell like pot but have a visibly high employee handling firearms. A little apprehensive at this point I asked to see the firearms. Neither one looked new. Only one came in a factory case. I broke it down and it was FILTHY on the inside which led me to believe I had been lied to. The price tags were $499(for the "new" one) and $599(for the "used" with night sights that didn't even come with the extra magazine). I pointed out the price I was given was different and they said that the price tags were the price for the gun + tax at which point I said thank you and promptly left.

This place is in an unpleasant area and the inside is in shambles. I would not trust my life with a firearm purchased from this business.
>>
>>30060031
>One Star lgs reviews
>>
>>30054691
kek #Blessed
>>
File: seattle_cuck.jpg (44 KB, 650x202) Image search: [Google]
seattle_cuck.jpg
44 KB, 650x202
>i'm a gun owner who believes in reasonable, common-sense regulations!
>>
>>30060226
>>30060226
Not arrogant mate!
>arragont

fuck why are all these "victims" illiterate? I think there is some correlation between being a moronic uneducated retard and leaving bad reviews on google!
>>
File: 1star jerry.png (12 KB, 667x128) Image search: [Google]
1star jerry.png
12 KB, 667x128
Closest shop to me. Kinda sucks for price/selection, but I haven't had anything like this before.
>>
>>30060391
I can sympathize with the customer (assuming he's telling the truth) as I've definitely been treated like an idiot based on my age.
>>
>>30060355
wtf
>>
>>30056103
I don't think my bro-in-law has recovered his lost IQ from managing a restaurant there a few years yet
>>
>>30056095
He's black.
>>
>>30058172
Murf detected
>>
File: 1461621329412.jpg (106 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
1461621329412.jpg
106 KB, 574x500
>>30054049

It's sad how most low reviews for gun stores are legit though.

Why do gun stores almost universally have shitty service? It's really fucking hard to find a gun store run by friendly helpful people who are legitimately knowledgeable about firearms.

Usually you get ghetto motherfuckers or condescending old fuddy hicks who won't give you the time of day.

The only place I'd buy guns from in my town is a little one-guy appointment-only shop. He's a super friendly guy and always willing to help, even if he's not too knowledgeable. The shop everybody flocks to has horrifyingly shitty service. The guys in there will spend 5 minutes finishing their retarded banter before they decide to address the line of customers heading out the door. They will literally tell you to fuck off if you don't walk in there with cash in hand to buy. Forget even that if you're black or hispanic or asian. But everybody's still willing to kiss their asses because they've got the best prices in the county.
>>
>>30060391
>>30060418

This.

>turn 21
>decide to get first handgun, a .22 for plinking
>second I step into store somebody asks how old I am
>say 21
>get shiteating smirks everywhere
>show ID
>describe gun I'm looking for
>they talk to me like a fucking toddler
>condescendingly ask if I'm there to buy today
>politely tell them no, turn around, and walk out

5 years and 7 guns later I've never been back to that shithole.
>>
>>30059751
"I seen"

I actually don't believe him now.
>>
I'm guessing he was there when it got raided..

Cali shop btw, I wouldn't doubt if it actually was raided, it's not uncommon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-05-03-15.png (139 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-05-03-15.png
139 KB, 720x1280
>>30060629
Derp
>>
>>30059968
Kek
>>
>>30058314
yea bullshit, I work in a tiny company and of all the "reviews" people threaten to make the BBB is the least threatening

1. Only old people use it
2. It literally is 20th Century Yelp, it has no authority over you as a business
3. The one time someone managed to get an actual honest to god complaint filed with them, the BBB sided with us and told the person to fuck off

If you're going to threaten to be a fuccboi and post mean things on the internet about businesses it needs to either be Google or Yelp, either way it's a red flag in my head that you're a crybaby
>>
File: Screenshot_20160525-095205.jpg (511 KB, 1104x1575) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160525-095205.jpg
511 KB, 1104x1575
Haha. Love my gunstore
>>
>>30055582
I tank u cuck papa for his cervix
>>
>implyong you have to shout someone down

All you gotta do is stand there for about a minute and someone shows up like "need to look at amything?"

>muh prices
It's a fucking gun store, not a wholesaler. The prices are not why you go. Shit damn, they have more deer rifles than anything. Their AR selection is respectable. Lots of custom-lo9king builds. Several exotics, I guess you could call them. Stuff like M1A ij that funky black stock, Tavors, KSGs, bigass revolvers, smallass revolvers, whatever.

>muh refund
Bitch, you have warranty options. Shut your dumbshit mouth.
>>
File: 1463598851183.jpg (293 KB, 1016x568) Image search: [Google]
1463598851183.jpg
293 KB, 1016x568
I promise these are all golden, the LGS sells gucci guns at high prices but they're quality, they still have cheap used racks of decent looking used guns and the customers and employees aren't nearly as bad, occasionally gets hectic with traffic from those wanting to take classes or use the range though.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/delray-shooting-center/delray-beach-florida-33444/delray-shooting-center-delray-shooting-rip-off-cheated-stole-delray-beach-florida-1137651
>>
>>30054141

This is why you pay for these things on credit cards. CHARGEBACK NIGGA
>>
>>30061193

>The owner, Mike, who claims everyone is a liar except for himself, claims he doesn't know who Kieth Friberg is.

>Clearly, he is lying. Keith Friberg played for the University of Syracuse from 1985-1988 and once made it as far as the practice squad for the Houston Oilers years ago. He is from Staten Island, has/had a smoothie shop Ngerize in Wellington and frequents this horrible gun shop.

What in the actual fuck?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-08-55-43~2.jpg (277 KB, 1422x1368) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-08-55-43~2.jpg
277 KB, 1422x1368
Mine is shit. $50 yearly membership, and you still have to pay $10 an hour($20 for non members) to use their shitty indoor range which features:

Broken target retrieval, forcing you to grab the wire and hand reel your target in.
No distance marking.
No climate control (typically 85-90° in there on a cold day).
Not allowed to keep your own brass.
Not allowed to draw from holster, even in the designated handgun area.
Machinegun area that is an additional charge, and you can only use their guns and ammo. $25 per magazine rental fee (not two mags for $50, to use as long as they're rented for, but emptying one mag costs $25, and another $25 if you want to do it again). Gun rental separate, of course.
For their "rifle" range, you have to pay their rental fee for the gun, the range fee, the rifle area rental fee, then $1 per shot on top of ammo, which you are required to buy there.
Oh, and the range maxes out at 20 yards.

In the store, you'll find such standards as:

Ridiculously overpriced everything.
When .22lr was cheap ($13 for 550 brick), they would charge close to $30.
Generic target 9mm would be about $25 for a 50 pack, with similar inflated rates for all other ammo types.
Overpriced repairs and adjustments.
$40 transfer fee, compared to the $20-25 most places have.
Ignore customers even if you ask to see something.
Pretend they know more about what you need than you do.
Make fun of customers for their gun choices.

Oh, and they don't allow you to carry in store, and don't allow you to bring guns in unless they're immediately inspected.

They only good thing I can say about them is that if you're a member and stay 5 or so minutes after your hour is up, and if the stars align, they might not charge you for that second hour. That's rare though.

As far as gun prices... They had a sportical advertised as "mil-spec" for $1299.
>>
>>30055582
MUH SERBICE
U
H

S
E
R
B
I
C
E
>>
>>30058579

Yes, I have a place like this nearby. Their prices are high, the old man who runs the gun selection is a cocksucker, but sometimes something falls through the cracks so I still go in like once a month.
>>
>>30058579
This is montana isnt it
>>
>>30054818

Just a few things I've seen in brick and mortar lgs's

>Polish P-64 with holster wear, shitty camo holster that doesn't belong to it, $360
>CZ-75B, new $670
>Mosin 91/30 159.99 (6 years ago)
>WASR 10/63 $799
>$12/box of surplus Nagant 38R

I'm not going to pay an extra $300 cause shopowner needs to "cover all his costs."

Online shopping is here. You can either offer something that online can't (good customer service, knowledgeable staff, good selection, other incentives) or sit with your thumb up your ass crying that no one will buy your overpriced guns as a charity case.

Seems like the majority are doing the latter.
>>
I transferred a lower at my LGS a while ago and they had a bunch of the Battlefield Green Glocks, and I made a comment about how they finally learned what green was and the dude behind the counter was like "yeah..."

0/10 would not buy again my feelings were hurt :(
>>
>>30060524
For the same reason that pawn shops are often owned by shitheads: a 40% mark-up makes you complacent and the idea of 40¢ on the dollar in instant gratification often attracts asshats.

They are also protected from competition to a certain extent by the licensing system we have in the US. Someone can't get pissed and just open a gun shop the next day.

That said, guy buyers are a pain in the ass. Most people are pants on head retarded, want to buy that Ruger Mark III for self defense (it'll bounce around in their head in the space left by having a cashew brain), and they want it for next to nothing. That doesn't even get into the irrate customers, who will threaten you when you don't sell him a Hi Point to straighten out his bitch (Ruger and his 'old woman' if the guy is white).
>>
>>30054583
But thats the Yeshiva World logo and a Jewish name. Weird.
>>
>>30060524

Depends. My LGS is pretty good. The guy was a pharmacist for many years and then opened his own shop. He has good customer service, and he's pretty good about selecting a staff with good customer service.

There was a pawn shop that used to be good, but they made some recent staff hires and everything just went downhill.

Like any business, it starts at ownership and goes from there.
>>
File: 1460221763721.png (291 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1460221763721.png
291 KB, 600x512
>>30060355

>the 21st amendment guarantees the right to alcohol
>>
>>30059755

>Worrying about getting fired from job as a pizza hut delivery driver

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
File: Screenshot_20160525-095357.png (428 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160525-095357.png
428 KB, 1440x2560
It's funny because this place doesn't have seperate pistol and rifle lanes...

Also yeah this place gets a ton of shit for the restocking fee, not sure why they do it, but idgaf.

The only people who do care about the fee are ones who are returning things they bought, which means they didn't do their research before they bought (no restocking fee for returns if the item is damaged or broken, so the fee only applies if the buyer doesn't like what they bought).
>>
>>30060589

Obviously not from Chicago
>>
>>30054049

>Google LGS
>8, 5 star reviews
>no other reviews

Yeah, there's literally nothing bad I can say about those guys. I shop there.
>>
>>30059724
It is 100% against company policy.

My GM however is based as fuck. He knows I carry. The rule is though that if I ever have to use it (even if it was legal and justified) then I'm fired.

He said that he would much rather fire me and help me get a job somewhere else than have to call my fiance and tell her I got hurt or killed because of corporate greed.
>>
>>30059439
So were they.
>>
>>30054583
>>30059439
>>30061561
I have a weird thing where i can't go to a range where i know someone an hero'd, am i alone in that?
>>
>>30054049

Story tiem

>be me
>22
>gonna go put some holes in paper with my new P226 and old AR
>get to range
>yeah I got my AR and new P226 and I want a rifle/pistol lane
>yeah you're gonna have to pick one or the other
>I've.. been here before, lanes 15-30 are combo lanes
>...
>yeah okay I need your ID since you're a new customer
>I've.. been here before? My name is Anon, Anon.
>...
>yeah I can't find you
>give him my ID
>you said your name was Anon Anon, this says it backwards
>yeah.. like, I gave it to you last name, first name, like how you put it into the computer
>whatever sonny, don't patronize me
>okay, can I just have my range placard?
>let's see your guns and any ammo
>I pull out my rifle and P226
>the P226 is loaded, not chambered
>is there a full magazine in that handgun?
>uh, yeah, it's my new service pistol
>it's a felony to carry a loaded firearm without a permit, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave before I call the police
>oh? and would you be calling [local PD]?
>well of course
>yeah that's funny because like I said, this is my new service pistol, and I'm a cop at [local PD].
>Yeah I don't believe you, impersonating an officer is also a felony. You keep it up, sonny, and you'll land yourself behind bars.
>I place my badge on the counter
>yeah unfortunately I can't take you in for being an abrasive prick, but ill take my goddamn ID back so I can get the fuck out of here
>well sir.. I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, we support all our se-
>yeah shut the fuck up and give me my shit, dude.

Never went back.

On a side not the P226 is godly.
>>
>>30061585

Did you come back in uniform, with your cop buddies?

Or pull the guy over for a straight week afterwards?
>>
>>30061585
Do you look like a faggot?
>>
>>30054883
Fuck Buffalo Gun center. Do they still have the roped-off "LEO ONLY"display?
>>
>>30061618

Believe it or not I'm not an asshole about being a cop, I literally never saw him again, I just decided to take my business somewhere that deserved my money.

>>30061621

That's what they tell me.

>hey.. he-hiccup- occifer..
>did.. did anyone tell you occi-hicc-fer
>that you look like you like cock?

Happens pretty much every day.
>>
>>30059487
Why do you hate us, anon?
>jungle monkey here
>>
>>30058267
To be fair, those are really dumb rules.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-16-10-14-08.png (337 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-16-10-14-08.png
337 KB, 1080x1920
>>30054049
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-16-10-14-18.png (337 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-16-10-14-18.png
337 KB, 1080x1920
>>30061719
>>
>>30061726
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-10-43-42.png (507 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-10-43-42.png
507 KB, 1440x2560
The only redeeming factor about this range is that they have my Soviet calibers.
>>
File: 1458659461645.jpg (36 KB, 640x595) Image search: [Google]
1458659461645.jpg
36 KB, 640x595
>>30059487
>>
>>30061733
At first I was confused, but then I saw the profile pic.
>>
File: pres-trump.png (376 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
pres-trump.png
376 KB, 1000x500
>>30054049
Shooters of Columbus, Georgia is pretty bad. They recently in the past couple of months got some bad press when some black dude complained that all they had was black targets.

Anyways, they tried to sell one of those ambidextrous Taurus revolvers to my mom when she was trying to get a simple compact carry gun. I'll hand it to them, they're good sales people, but when they coaxed me about a nice AK-105 clone they had, I get slapped with a "it's already down-paid bud." Okay, so why the fuck did you even keep it out on the shelf and mention it to me?

Also they tried to sell me on an old Serbian steel helmet for $35. No.
>>
>>30058314
BBB is a fraudulent organization that used to accept bribes for A+ ratings. They have no authority whatsoever and have no affiliation with any gov't entity. Google up some of their shenanigans and see for yourself.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (22 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
22 KB, 400x401
>>30061745
>AR re-assembly

A fool and their money are soon to part ways.
>>
>>30059631
Our service manager bends over backwards for people.

>you didn't make an appointment for a loaner and we're running low? It's fine here you go
>there's a speck of dirt on the floor of your car that was filthy when it came in? I'll get someone to wash it again.

Like c'mon man
>>
>>30054049
Haha, knew that store the second I read the review. Anyone buy Scarface's flare launcher yet?
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 640x1136
Been back logged on cerakoting for months
>>
>>30056158
somebody else on /k/ in my state? the mind boggles.

last time i went to The Place To Shoot, the one-armed crusty older lady corrected my stance and hand placement, shot way better after that. I gotta say tho indoor ranges are nowhere near as fun as shooting outdoors...
>>
I plan on opening a gun/comic/game shop and using the concentrated autism of /k/ /co/ and /tg/ combined to power half the state.
>>
>>30054141
Why didn't you start shooting and make them call the police?
>>
>>30061819
I found their range pretty to be pretty chill. Good selection for rentals too.
>>
>>30061585
>Became range buddies with himself
>>
>>30055634
Doesn't mean the owner's wrong. Not OP, but I recognized the store; Shooter's Outpost in Hooksett, NH. The guy either didn't take a number of didn't ask for help; that place is fucking BUSY.

Also, the owner is freakin' based. His personal collection is pretty much the reason NH has the highest per capita rate of full auto ownership in the country.
>>
It's funny how everyone is complaining about age, my LGS treats me like anyone else in the room.
Their prices are a bit high on stuff sometimes, but I'd rather pay 35$ per transfer than be treated like shit.
Another lgs down in Charlotte had p2000s for 900 dollars LOL
>>
Not my store but from across town.

>This is the worst customer service shop in Grand Junction. Also the prices quoted are not lower than competitors, in fact they are higher. If you have an issue with something, the staff will get offended and Daniel will throw you out of the store along with profanity. I got threatened and my handgun was aggresively escorted to the front door. If I didn't grab it, Daniel would have dropped it on the pavement outside. I trusted them before today but haven't experienced this behaviour from a business in my entire life and I am an old man.

>Running their business like a hobby is an understatement. Daniel has no follow-through skills what so ever. It took a month to complete a transfer and when I received the transfer it was missing an item that I ordered. When I contacted him regarding it he told me he would look into it and then never did. After two weeks of attempting to contact him in hopes of resolving this peacefully and receiving no response whatsoever from him, I am now in the process of filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I have also contacted the ATF and the Mesa County Sheriff's office. My next step will be to take this up with small claims court if he refuses to provide the missing item I ordered. If this is the kind of experience you want to go through to make what should be a simple purchase than by all means make your purchase here. Just remember you will get what you pay for. Next time I will purchase local and pay more to better service and receive all items I ordered. I have never come across such bad service in all my life. I am completely disgusted with the entire experience. I wish I could just return the entire purchase and purchase it elsewhere. I will never do business with him again!
>>
>>30062149
>>30054049

Another fun Jim McLoud review reply:

These people are Racists. I went yesterday on my Birthday May 1st, after driving for 1.5 hours I was asked to leave with the 2 black males that had come with me. The owner kept his hand on his gun the entire time we were asked to leave. I and my party felt Discriminated against. We believe it was because we were Black from Boston and it was too close to the "Boston Bombings" I had been there exactly 1 year to the day, and was able to shoot. But they neglected to check our backgrounds then, because I was with a 2 time felon who was permitted to shoot. I am taking this to court, it was obviously racially driven.

------------------------------------------
Comment from Carey M. of Manchester Firing Line Range LLC 5/2/2013

Oh David - Now tell the whole truth! Let's re-cap the facts.
1. Truth- You did indeed come to the range on 5/1/13
2. Truth- You did come with two others.
3. False- "The owner kept his hand on his gun the entire time"
I have not carried a firearm in the past ten years, unless hunting or shooting - but it does make your story sound better.
4. False- "...... because we were Black from Boston and it was too close to the Boston Bombings."
I thought the suspects were Russian? As far as "because we were black", False again.
5. True - " But they neglected to check our backgrounds then, because I was with a 2 time felon who was permitted to shoot."
It's up to you to tell the truth when you fill out the range check in card. Because your friend lied on the card, and you brought him to NH to handle firearms - means that you're both guilty of a crime! I can easily do some research and notify Law Enforcement that a felon lied on a form, breaking the law again. Thank you for the tip!
6. Good luck. "I am taking this to court, it was obviously racially driven."
-------------------------------------------------
>>
>>30062187

Now for the real story!

I was in my office on 1 May 2013 when one of my Staff notified me that a customer in the lobby was very upset because he and two others were asked to leave.
Reason: Strong smell of Marijuana on at least one person in your party of three along with he one wearing shorts with the Marijuana print all over them.
When I explained the reason to you, you said it was discrimination because you didn't smoke any. I went on to explain that if we had a single reason to suspect alcohol or drug use - we would refuse service. I also explained that it was the safety of the staff, the general public, and for your own safety.

That David, is when you asked me if "I were insured and if I knew a good Lawyer!" That's when I told you to leave.

So David, it wasn't because of your skin color - It was because a lobby full of people could smell marijuana on your group as a whole. Our customer's safety is our number one priority and being under the influence of anything would have jeopardized that for everyone. The Race issue is obviously your issue!

Future Advice:
A. So when your 45 minute drive takes 1.5 hours - I would recommend you open the back window in the future to get some fresh air into the car and don't head to a shooting range.
B. My Gun Range has good video, audio, and records are kept for a few years. " Clearly posted inside and out"
C. You may want to change your circle of friends to exclude felons and pot smokers.

PS: Happy Birthday! Jim McLoud - Owner
>>
>>30056707
Maybe if your products weren't entirely shit and you weren't so greedy, you wouldn't have as many problems with customer dissatisfaction.
But what do you know, you're American.
>>
>>30062233

Euroshit jelly of freedoms detected.
>>
>>30062266
You just wish American cashiers could suck your cock just so you drop that cash like here.
>>
File: 1456240287023.jpg (173 KB, 900x604) Image search: [Google]
1456240287023.jpg
173 KB, 900x604
>>30062276

that fucking sentence, i change my answer to

>> Slavshit detected
>>
>>30062298
Oh you're good.
>>
>look up my LGS
>five review
>Four 5 star and one 4 star
Welp.
>>
File: yep.png (42 KB, 738x492) Image search: [Google]
yep.png
42 KB, 738x492
sounds about right
>>
>>30062409
>walk in
>guys are sitting around eating lunch
>have to say hello first
>don't even look up but I get "hey"
>they act like they're doing you a favor by even talking to them
>they'll just walk randomly into the back room in the middle of a convo
>everything is retarded expensive
>2K for beat up C96, not even red 9
The only thing they really have going for them is cheapish Red army standard
>>
File: Untitled.png (48 KB, 729x543) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48 KB, 729x543
My favorite is the middle one
>>
GunRunner - Merced, CA
>When I read some of these positive reviews I think to myself, "Are you kidding me." The old man with the beard is a "Pervert" period! I was very uncomfortable around this man; He can't seem to keep his hands to himself and respect women when his wife is not around. The customer services is horrible. The man is rude, nasty and honorary. There are many complaints about this place. My complaint is not the first and it will not be the last.

Los Altos Rod and Gun Club - Los Altos, CA
>The range itself is decent. They are definitely the best bang for your bucks, you can do trap, rifle, tin can, pistol range all with 1 payment.

>Now comes the BS. The RSO acts like they're anti gunner. FYI it is legal to own an AR pistol.

>I shoot in a safely manner, didn't shoulder the pistol, been to this range multiple times so I know the rules very well.

>So why are eyes on my lane when I brought out the AR pistol??

>I was being neat picked every effin ceasefire.
If you don't like us to bring AR pistols, state it on your website & ban it altogether just like how this commie state wants to ban guns.

>Bottom line, if you want to have fun here don't bring out the AR pistol. You've been warned
>>
>>30062517

kek

I would do the same thing. closing time is closing time, bitch
>>
File: 1463949943844.gif (247 KB, 488x275) Image search: [Google]
1463949943844.gif
247 KB, 488x275
>tfw all the 1-star reviews on my LGS aren't unfounded
>tfw my LGS is absolute dogshit, nobody knows what the fuck they're talking about, and they're extremely rude to everyone
>>
>>30061200
I've always wondered how that works. You get dicked and then do what, just call up the Jews at your CC company and ask them to do it?
>>
1/2
I've never been to this place, but his first mistake was buying several boxes of reloads.
>>
>>30054049
>Closest real gun store is guns, fishing and other stuff in Dublin, CA
>Many 1 star reviews
>Most of them are completely founded
It's better to buy guns at the Big 5 across the street.
>>
>>30062740

yep.

explain how you got dicked and let the jews handle it
>>
>>30054583

I actually literally laughed out loud
>>
File: dicke.png (51 KB, 696x577) Image search: [Google]
dicke.png
51 KB, 696x577
2/2
The top comment called out the 1 star rating haha
>>
>>30054949

>is everything correct and accurate?
>sweating_nervously.jpeg
>y-yes
>cool here's your gun

Ez
>>
>>30061895
True. The customer service at that range however is still shit.
>>
>>30061216
kek Friberg sounds salty that nobody cares who he is anymore.
>>
>>30059724
One is against company policy, the other is against the law.

t. Armed Security "Officer"
>>
>>30058719
his response to the response was hilarious.

He went full retard
>>
>>30055872
Yeah. My LGS sometimes has a good sale and the staff are knowledgeable. I'll usually buy a gun and a few accessories there.

Transfers in my area are expensive so usually I can get a fair price from them.
>>
>>30054049
I give you the worst gun store ever.

>Davis was a vocal proponent of the Brady Bill, who went so far as to burn all of his military-style semiautomatic firearms on national television while the bill was being debated in Congress.

>Davis was named among the top five dealers who sell guns to criminals by the U.S. Department of Justice.

>He said that the problem is not with his selling the guns, but with those who purchase them and privately resell them, which he describes as a major loophole in the gun control laws
>>
>>30063205
Holy fuck, and people willing go into his store?
>>
>>30063254
Yes it's always packed full of redguard doing straw purchase. Where else is tyrone going to get his $500 Hi-point or his $1,000 Glock. Don's use to be open 24/7 & had multiple shops all around Indianapolis.
>>
>>30054583
One local gun store/range have had like 3 suicides there in the past 2 years.
>>
>>30062199
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>30058454
My lgs serves free pizza on fridays
>>
>>30054905
You shitting me? I hate when I'm just browsing around and they follow me asking me if I need help or anything. I can just go ask if I need help, leave me alone
>>
>>30055869
Plus, depending on where you buy, buying the gun online can actually end up being more expensive. I live in commiefornia and buying a gun online is pretty much a non-starter unless you're dealing with a massive discount, or an older piece.

-You buy the gun, you pay the shipping
-Then the FFL you have to send it to will typically charge you a "Internet Purchase Transfer Fee" or something similar to receive the gun. No exaggeration, there are shops that will charge anywhere from 50-150 bucks just to bloody receive the gun.
-Then because of Cali's stupid "use" tax laws, you then have to pay tax on the original purchase price once the gun comes into California, so tack on another couple hundred depending on the price tag.
-Finally you have to pay the DROS fee which is typically another 35$ on top of that. So that 200+ dollars in savings you got from the online deal is pretty much wiped out or comes out even more expensive than if you bought it in the store.
>>
>>30058664
What is he blabbering about in the response to the owner?
>>
>>30061230
>Not allowed to keep your own brass.

Literally what in the actual fuck
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.