[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
/MEG/ Military Enlistment General

Do you wanna oper8 edition
OP template
http://pastebin.com/sb5Gv1dW

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

Which branch are you enlisting/enlisted/considering?
http://strawpoll.me/4671253

Ask questions, answer questions, bitch about Air Force recruiters. Just keep it contained to this general.

>Discord
https://discord.gg/0y3eBT2ji4rHI4TM
>IRC Channel
>implying anyone uses IRC
#MEG on Freenode
If you're on mobile look up AndroIRC for the app. Any questions, ask in the thread to get you set up.

Resources:

>Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

>http://www.sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

>Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>http://www.corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

>http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff. Good site for Marines info too.

>http://www.uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

>www.defencejobs.gov.au/
For info on the Australian Defense Force, and how you can shitpost on the world stage.

>https://www.airwarriors.com/community/
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

old thread >>30009553
>>
>>30052255
my recruiter hasn't contacted me in two weeks, what do?
>>
>>30052508
Contact him.
>>
File: Psyops.jpg (521 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
Psyops.jpg
521 KB, 800x530
>>30052255
Going into the Army with the ultimate goal of going PSYOPS. Going via OCS and am gonna try to either branch Infantry, Intel, Artillery, or Engineer. Does anyone know what the process of becoming a PSYOPS officer is like? To go to selection from what I understand you need to be 1st LT promotable. If you perform well as an officer for about 3 or 4 years do you stand a good shot of getting picked up for selection if you put in a packet? Also, there seems to be very little about PSYOPS selection itself. Is it roughly the same as SFAS? As in log PT, rucking, generally smoking you, and land nav? What are the differences?
>>
File: psyops 6.jpg (160 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
psyops 6.jpg
160 KB, 640x426
>>30052730
bumping with psyops and other cool pics
>>
File: psyops 4.jpg (4 MB, 5760x3840) Image search: [Google]
psyops 4.jpg
4 MB, 5760x3840
>>30052730
>>
>>30052730

Getting into it is tough, you're going to have to pickup a language during the process. It's basically For guys who want to be SF but don't want to do the push ups or get the cool gear.
>>
File: psyops 3.jpg (1 MB, 2366x1577) Image search: [Google]
psyops 3.jpg
1 MB, 2366x1577
>>30052730
>>
>>30052864
well... I am fluent in Russian and Persian (Farsi, Dari, and Tajik). What makes it tough? Academically? Physically? I assume both
>>
File: psyops 2.jpg (141 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
psyops 2.jpg
141 KB, 800x600
>>30052730
>>
>>30052255
Best rates in the navy?
There probably isn't an objective answer to this one, so I guess whatever is least shit
>>
File: civil affairs 2.jpg (4 MB, 2914x1943) Image search: [Google]
civil affairs 2.jpg
4 MB, 2914x1943
>>30052730
>>
File: civil affairs 5.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
civil affairs 5.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
>>30052730
>>
File: Artifact_Night_Star.jpg (53 KB, 479x366) Image search: [Google]
Artifact_Night_Star.jpg
53 KB, 479x366
Does anyone know how to correct a DD214?

I had pending awards at the time of separation so the one I was sent got all jacked up. I want to get it accurate for the possibility of re joining

the Google gives mixed info re: different form types, board of corrections, VA, final station orderly room etc.

does anyone know what I have to do?
an artifact for the Stalker who can help
>>
>>30051888
I'm SECF, so here are the choices as I understand them:

Radioman (ETR)
>read everyone's email

Navman (ETV)
>read charts, make charts, mix up charts

Fire Control Technician (FT)
>get to pretend to blow shit up

Sonar Tech (STS)
>get to listen to whales fucking

I want ETR for the good advancement, reenlistment bonus, and civilian careers. It also seems like the one that plays with the most secret squirrel shit.

Pretty sure the Navy will fuck me in the ass and give me STS though.
>>
>>30052973
I hear CTN is pretty good, along with the other CT rates.
>>
Anyone around who did time in the army or marines change to the air force? Officer specifically?

I am a former marine who will be going to ots in january most likely. I didn't think it would be an issue for me, but the more I think about it the more I am starting to feel uneasy about dealing with instructors who haven't done half of what I have trying to give me instruction on how to clear a room.

I have been watching some videos on youtube and everything they do during their field week is laughable. It isn't the age of the instructors that I would have a problem with, it is the lack of experience - a guy whose primary afsc is avionics tech who is trying to tell me what it might be like in afghanistan when I have gone and come back twice before he probably even graduated from high school.

I know I need to get over myself... I guess I just don't know how to.
>>
>>30053759
Just put up with it. The military, in any branch, gives you plenty of bullshit. Just put up with it.

If anything, this gives you an opportunity to shine. You have the experience, right? That means you have no excuse to do a mediocre performance, or get mediocre marks on your evaluations.

Get top grades. Make your instructors blush. Fuck bitches. Shitpost on /k/ in your spare time.
>>
>>30053759

What's so bad about that?

Do as they tell you and forget about it after you get out

You're a serious faggot if you want to change just for that.
>>
>>30053422
i got out last year for that shit you have to go through ipac again and tell them
>>
>>30052973
>>30053511
>Best rates in the navy?
> isn't an objective answer to this one
Navy vet here, depends what you mean by best man. You gotta tell me what you want to get out of it ya know? Do you want to have fun? Do you like to work? Do you want the easiest rate possible? Gotta give me some info to guide you on man.
>>
>>30053874

Yeah, sounds good. I just have to study up on the air force, specifically their differences with drill and the 10 million badges they have for shit. It'll be no bueno if I'm sporting a fat stack during blues inspections but I don't know anything.

>>30053997

I feel like it'd kind of be my responsibility to speak up when the instructors do something dumb for the sake of guys who are going to be pj officers or something.

I saw this video where during a mout class they were having the OTs enter through the doors of one of the buildings and run into the adjacent corner of the first floor. That one is what made me start feeling uneasy about being there; they were doing cutting in video of an interview with one of the instructors in her blues and she didn't even have any campaign ribbons...
>>
>>30054148
>I feel like it'd kind of be my responsibility to speak up
Dont do this. Stepping on the toes of instructors is the quickest way to getting a bad rep and getting shit on every chance they have. Bite your tongue man. I just aint worth it.
>>
>>30054175

I know you're right. I just have to hope there is some salty tsgt at the pj unit that tells the new 2nd lt "No, sir. That isn't how things go..."
>>
>>30053498
The life of a shower tech is pretty chill. You get to do fuckall half the time underway since you don't have any underway maintenance, which gives you plenty of time to fuck around and annoy the shit out of everyone aft of the reactor compartment.
>>
>>30054328
>hope there is some salty tsgt at the pj unit
Chances are there will be man.
>>
How in the fuck do SOF guys stay so fit yet have shitty diets and chain smoke? Is it just genes?
>>
I'm noticing that with bah and bas for where I'll be, plus maxing the base pay for o-1 due to my tis, I'll be getting about $62k before tax which is $20k less than my current job.

I sometimes see someone in meg talking about how boot lieutenants are making closer to 85 or 90. Am I missing something in my addition or is that just a regular shitposter?
>>
>>30054497

I'd imagine it is a combo of genes and the training they do... but I've never met an sof person who treated their body like shit, I've only met a couple though.

I know a woman in her 40s who chain smokes and eats pretty much nothing but coffee, blueberry muffins and hamburgers yet has a six pack just from walking a couple miles a day. She says she poops out what she eats pretty much within three hours of eating it... fucking genetic freaks.
>>
What are the best Air Force jobs I should go for?
>>
>>30054635

Stupid question, needs refinement.
>>
>>30054574
Think they were smokers before they went in? I'm a smoker and can hit about a 250 on the APFT, lookin to go op 40 in a year or so.
>>
>>30054544
>lieutenants
They might mean 0-3 in navy senpai.
>>
>>30054673

Don't know. The ones I have known weren't smokers.

The common thread is that all the ones I met were at least 300 pfters. I guess you have to be pretty physically fit to get through all the events in the schools that they do.
>>
>>30054850

Nope, we were specifically talking army and stated that we were talking about o-1s.
>>
>>30054868
Right but i figured you mis read it. Those anons are probably lying then.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeviTv9T_Gc
is this really what Boot is like at Fort Sill?
People have told me ft Sill has the worst basic, but this looks easy as shit, the Drill Sergeants aren't even pushing them that hard, lmao

I leave in a week and was wicked worried before I saw this
>>
>>30054859
Word, I know I should quit but it's my only vice since I stopped drinking. I figure I'd rather smoke than drink, mentally and physically.
>>
I've never been depressed in my life, and I'm mentally perfect. But a few years ago stupid high school me made a silly little joke about suicide (I don't remember it but I heard it somewhere) and after a counselor heard it and after a long and annoying process I was eventually sent to a mental hospital where I spent a week before the psychiatrist who's almost never there realized that I'm fucking fine. She threw some anti-depressants I never took along my way while in there, but I'm fine. Now I'm pretty sure this'll show up on medical records, and I doubt the Army or Marines are gonna listen to my excuse. My recruiter told me to lie, and I'm heading to MEPS in 2 days. I plan on lying. I wanna know how do you guys think this'll fare for me? Will they see my mental hospital shit? I've always been mentally fine and don't plan on showing any signs of shit. But will they decide to look back on everything about me?
>>
Like the guy above me, I'm going to MEPS soon. I got told by some guy that I'll have to go get naked in front of a bunch of guys. Is that shit for real? I'll do it, but I'm not big on stripping down with some guys.
>>
>>30055284
>[CURRENT YEAR]
>not being a fag
your loss
>>
>>30055230
>MEPS medical question

Heres the answer to all these questions:
Do you show physical signs of it?
Do you plan on volunteering the information?

If you answered NO then your all good
>>
>>30055191
As a marine I can tell you this looks like fucking summer camp, lol at Army "soldiers"
>>
>>30055315
Thanks man. I never cut myself, but I do have a series of straight lines of scratched on my arm (not wrist) from my whore of a cut, and from fucking up while working on shit or by being a dickhead. I got worried that they might think I cut myself, but hopefully they won't jump the gun and let me explain.
>>
sorry, I'm a little distracted from typing. I meant:

straight lines of scratches* (about half an inch apart, not many)

and whore of a cat* she's a real bitch.
>>
>>30054868
Army O1 can hit 90k civilian equivalent, but only in places with huge BAH.

Usually you don't get into the six figure range until O3. Most calculations also include tax benefits and some times healthcare when comparing to civilian pay.
>>
Lol noone in these threads is really in the armed forces. admit it, were all just a bunch of armchair "military members". Huge roleplay these threads are.
>>
>>30055284
hahahahaha
at meps you get it your boxers together and do duck walks.
Oh but you best get over that dislike; youll be showering with men for 8-12 weeks depending on your branch.
We at BMT just got over it and had merry old times in the showers. Shower runners, jodies, etc.
>>
>>30055766
Alright whatever. I guess I can live with stripping down naked once in Basic. But what I was getting at was I was told that you gotta get down to nothing and spread your cheeks for the doctor while everyone else is in there.
>>
>>30055758
>Implying being in the military is rare.

It's literally one of the most common jobs in the US, anon.
>>
>>30052255
Femanon here. How sexist is the marine Corp? I'm going infrantry and want to know if any smart guys are going to try and be an asshole. I'm a bad bitch and take no shit from anybody.
>>
>>30055962
>infantry
Enjoy being inferior to literally everyone.
>>
File: 51lVApDs6fL._SY300_.jpg (29 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
51lVApDs6fL._SY300_.jpg
29 KB, 299x300
Tell me why I shouldn't be a BM.
>>
>>30055758
Faggot
>>30055962
Pasta/bait is stale
>>30056056
Because it is for literal morons. Lowest asvab requirement im pretty sure. But if you are very stupid and love pointless repetitive work than go ahead.
>>
Leaving for basic in a week then AIT 2 days after basic ends

When do I get my duty station and unit assignment? Do I get a say in what unit I am in, I wanna be in a good unit but I dont know what regiments are good yet
>>
I'm not sure if my recruiter is screwing me or not.
I'm in the dep for the af and my recruiter called me in because he "found me a job" and when I asked him what it was and if I could possibly opt out and wait for a better one, he said he couldnt tell me what it as until I saw him and no, denying the job would terminate my recruiting process. I reluctantly went in today and he told me he got me in the general aptitude area and I knowingly signed on but I'm not exactly sure if that was the best thing to do.
Was he just trying to get me in as soon as possible and should I go to the navy or coast guard? Or is he not lying and I shouldnt worry too much about where he got me?
>>
>>30052255
31k yay or nay?
>>
>>30056975
>Wanting the Meme MOS
Good luck competing with all of /r/Army to get the 2 slots that open up this year
>>
File: 1463580661670.jpg (43 KB, 492x390) Image search: [Google]
1463580661670.jpg
43 KB, 492x390
>>30057043
why have i never heard of this mos

talk about job security after service rofl...
>>
>>30057129
hint: there is none
>>
>>30055683

Would be pretty lame to be pulling 90k but living in san francisco and having to pay like 2800 a month for a hole in the wall.

The guy I mentioned would come into the thread and cherry pick the highest bah in the country and talk about how you'd be stupid to not join the military. People devoured the bait every time.
>>
>>30056574
>AF
>being gung ho on a specific job
You'd be better off going Army or Navy if it means that much to you. Nothing to be ashamed of, that's why my first choice is the Army.

>>30057129
Gave it a quick search on goarmy.com. It's dog handling.
>>
File: tl19161400.jpg (47 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
tl19161400.jpg
47 KB, 800x450
Is 19k a bad choice for somebody who is 6'3"?
>>
File: 1462110321609.png (166 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
1462110321609.png
166 KB, 618x600
I first started applying to the army when I was 22. I turned 25 two days ago.

How old is too old, /k/.
>>
>>30057767
>>
>>30057247

Realistically the 60-70k range is about where officers start compared to their civilian peers, which is good in most fields.
>>
File: 1463767356109.jpg (47 KB, 398x356) Image search: [Google]
1463767356109.jpg
47 KB, 398x356
anybody know about the army officer mos 40c?
>>
File: 1459374715922.png (377 KB, 583x578) Image search: [Google]
1459374715922.png
377 KB, 583x578
>>30053498
>ETR

>Good advancement

ETR here, I'm having a laugh. Our advancement is sitting at a flat 19% to 3rd, 15% to 2nd and 12% to first. We're very quickly becoming overmanned.
>>
>>30055923
>literally one of the most common jobs in the US
Not really.
>>
>>30055325
Yea. It sucks that the Army has to train to a lower standard so that they can go fight wars.
Marines don't deploy as much, so it's understandable that they try to feel superior.
>>
>>30058047
Sure it is. Being in the military is selective, but if you lump it all into one number it's one of the most common jobs in the country. If you pick a couple hundred people at random, at least one will be military. There's very very few jobs that can say that. There's about as many US military members as there are waitstaff. There are three times as many as there are computer techs in the US. Yet some anon claiming to be an IT guy is never met with "impossibru!"

It's not some rare niche job field, fucktons of people are in the military.
>>
>>30057767

I joined the infantry at 24, now 26.

Don't regret it a bit, if anything I'm glad I joined later in life and had actual experience taking care of myself. I see a lot of 18 and 19 year old kids come in and immediately fuck themselves over doing dumb shit.
>>
File: 20160516_135416.jpg (472 KB, 1769x995) Image search: [Google]
20160516_135416.jpg
472 KB, 1769x995
I am FREE!!
2011-2016
>>
>>30058212

>It's not some rare niche job field, fucktons of people are in the military.

.4% of the US population is active duty.
.6% of the population if you include reserve personnel.

It is actually a rare niche job field.
>>
>>30058078
Wtf lol I've been deployed 3 times in 2 and half years in the marines you are retarded
>>
>>30055923
1%of the United States population is in the military nigger
>>
>applied for a union job that pays $30.10 an hour doing easy shit
>I'm 20 6'4 230lbs and if I don't get it I'm going to join the Marine Corps
>want to go 0331 active duty
>what's the best way of me hopefully getting 0331
Just sign 03xx and hope for the best in boot or??

Any former Marines help would be appreciated
>>
>>30055962
Don't worry the Marine treats every one like they are black
>>
>>30058588
So what happens is you go to boot camp for 3 months then itb the instructors there chose what type of infantry you would be 0311 0331 blah blah blah basically you are volintold what 0300 mos you get odds are you'll be 0311 thou
>>
>>30058611
Is there any way to increase my odds of getting 0331?? I know if you go reserves you can pick your Mos but If I do join im going to go active
>>
>>30058652
You can try to ask for it , I said I wanted to be a 0331 and they gave it to me , if you do become a 0331 you'll do everything a 0311 does just with a m240
>>
I fucked up told one recruiter I was on ADHD medicine when I was a little kid and it fucked everything. I tried every branch. Is it possible that they will let me join when we are not in "peace" time?
>>
>>30052255
Securing a 68W contract, with an Option 4 for jump school.

Two years in, if I like what I'm doing I'm going to apply for SFAS I think. But apparently I might have the chance to apply for RASP at the end of AIT despite not being an Option 40. Considering doing that if the opportunity arises.

Thoughts/Comments/Concerns?
>>
>>30058668
Alright bro thanks.. How is it humping around that m240?
>>
>>30058691
As a recruiter , there are waivers for everything.I put in 2 kids this month that had adhd history. If your local recruiting station is blowing you off just go to a different one. Hope that helps
>>
>>30058699
Not bad it's only 5 ish pounds heavier than the m16 with grenade launchers which I had for 3 months in my first deployment , either way you'll enjoy the experience regardless of what 03 mos you get , your all brothers going through this shit regardless
>>
>>30054544
Lieutenants will make about 60k, yeah. But once you factor in:
1) Health Insurance
2) 30 Days paid vacation
3) College assistance
4) Travel

It comes to a lot more. I think the health insurance alone is valued at like 15k or more.

But if money is your deciding factor here, public service of any kind is not for you.
>>
>>30058717
Thank man.. I appreciate the help.. If I don't get this job I'll probably post in another threw as before I go to boot camp.
>>
File: 1463557311888-k.png (246 KB, 680x623) Image search: [Google]
1463557311888-k.png
246 KB, 680x623
>>30058702
No they tried to do the waivers. They all got turned down. I was ready to serve my country and because of taking pills my mom forced on me because I was a hell raiser and I was stupid enough to mention it I can't. I was ready too I told my entire family I was going a lot of my elders were military and they were proud of me. Feels bad. Really bad.
>>
If I work in the chair force, should I be a mechanic for helicopters or airplanes? Which is more [spoiler] fun [/spoiler] ?
>>
>>30052255
who here /running/ tomorrow? What are you gonna get out of it?
>>
>>30058212
That's straight up wrong.
>>
>>30058839
Running tonight and tomorrow.
Working to get that time down to an acceptable level. Currently maintaining a 7 mph pace, but I'd like to be below the OSUT graduation time before heading to Benning.
>>
>>30058698
Why not just wait for the option 40?
>>30058905
How long are you holding that pace for?
>>
>>30058839

I'm going to lose five pounds this week out of it.
>>
>>30054544
O-1 pay is intentionally ass. They know you can't escape.

Look at how much the pay goes up at O-2.
>>
>>30054544
>>30059050

Also, since you said that you have TIS, make sure that you're looking at the E scale if your TIS is >4 yrs.
>>
File: 1464068068629.png (226 KB, 552x333) Image search: [Google]
1464068068629.png
226 KB, 552x333
>>30058839
Anybody know how fast (in terms of weeks of training) can a total noob with long legs get a 6 minute mile with no initial training?
>>
>>30054101
no idea what ipac is, I'm guessing that's a different branch. (AF here)
>>
>>30059640
That's more of a question for /fit/.
>>
I got a 96 on my ASVAB and have been called by every single brance of recruiters multible tomes except for the airforce. Which is what i want to join. Should i figure out how to contact the recruiters in my city myself?
>>
>>30059686
>/fit/ doing cardio
>>
>>30058523
>>30058871
>>30058577
>1% of population
> 3.5million people
Add in veterans and you'll see the other anon is correct.
>>30058477
I know the feeling. Rate?
>>
>>30058691
>>30058748
Bro yu almost deserve it. Everyone says to keep your mouth shout about that stuff why the fuck did you say anything???
>>30058760
I've heard maintenance in the AF is horrible.
>>30059640
Couch25k is a good place to start
>>
>>30058523
>>30058577
>>30058871

Anons desperately trying to feel special. Less than 0.1% of the population works at Burger King. Do you call bullshit when someone claims to work at Burger King?

The "less than 1% of the nation" bullshit is great for feel-good formations, but it's ultimately meaningless. All jobs are less than 1% of the nation. 1% of the nation is like four million people.
>>
Would this be the right place to ask about college ROTC?
>>
>>30060364
Except McDonald's. One out of ten Americans have worked at McDicks.
>>
So /k/. First time posting on this board but it's really the best place to ask.

So I'm 18, last year of highschool. I was previously thinking about going to university after a gap-year and getting a degree in Physics working towards Geophysics, because I'm smart enough to/get good enough marks and stuff, but lately ( past 4-5 months or so) I was thinking of joining the military.
What are the pros and cons of it? I've read up on it a bit, and I really think I'd like it better than sitting around studying shit that I'm only doing because I'm good at it.
>>
>>30060401
>not being able to do you your own research
Pls don't go into geophys
>>
File: 1433539849181.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1265) Image search: [Google]
1433539849181.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1265
>>30060471
>do you your
Fuck it's 4am.
Do your*
>>
>>30060471
This is cursory research, knob gobbler.
>>
>>30060480
What is Google you lazy shit
>>
>>30060489
Google is drive-by opining minus live interaction. My choices are always wise, thought out and pre-planned.
>>
>>30060513
Do you seriously need this much hand holding? In this case, all your questions can be answered by Google. Just compare what you want to what the .mil can give you and if any branch has a job you want. It's seriously not hard to figure this shit out yourself. There's plenty of information out there and plenty of questions answered by vets on various forums. Hell, even the /k/ archives hold valuable answers.
>>
>>30060526
The original poster just made one post. I merely jumped in to fuck with you.
>>
I want to be a rifleman in the Australian Army but have total shit eyesight and need glasses but im not color blind, is this an issue?
>>
File: 1450838283825.jpg (190 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1450838283825.jpg
190 KB, 600x739
>>30060548
That's okay, we get similar questions all the fucking time here and it seems no one uses the pastebin links in the OP. Frustrating desu, and getting that out is useful.
>>
>>30054147
I guess I want to have fun and know I did something pretty cool after I got out

Thinking about aircrewman, or HM.

I just get the feeling like maintenance guys or rainbow shirts get hard monotonous labor while some in the navy actually do neat things
>>
>>30060565

Ought not to be. As long as it is correctable.
>>
>>30059073

ORLY?

I thought the o1-e scale was for LDOs... Can you link an official source which states it is for prior enlisted?
>>
>>30060946
It's in footnote 3 at the bottom of the DFAS pay scale chart.
>>
>>30058724
Lt only make that much in base pay if they were former enlisted. Otherwise they will be short of 55k even it is their last day before promotion. All the branches weasel out of bonuses easily and the job isn't exactly 8-16h 5 days a week even for the POGuest of the MOSes. If you are an engineer or something, unless you go navy nuke, it is wasted time for your profession advancement, if you don't count the clearances and how someone values leadership roles in the military. Which are something, but can't beat 4 years of working a good engineering job. At least get an MBA while you are in, in that case.

It is not that bad all things considered, but lets not get ahead of ourselves with the praises.
>>
>>30060946
Aren't LDOs on the W/CW/CWO paycheck?
>>
>>30061001

Ha... never noticed.

I looks like it is only going to effect me from 2nd to 1st. $200 is $200 though.
>>
>>30061029

I don't even know. I had always assumed that was what o1e and such were for, never cared to research it since I thought it would never apply to me.
>>
>>30059640
What is your current mile time?
>>30059698
Yes, show a little initiative.
>>30060371
Probably not, most guys here are enlisted/future enlisted. You should give the program head at your uni a call.
>>
>>30059640
I started from pretty much shit nothing and in 6 months could do 13:00 2 milers, had to slow down to 7:30/7:40/mile for 5 milers though. Idk how fast I'd have been at running if I wasn't spending half my roadwork hours rucking though
>>
>>30061490
Also I'm all of 5'6" so you ought to be able to do what I did and more if you're not a hambeast
>>
>>30061021

Yep, it is only a good deal if you've got absolutely nothing else going for you, kind of like going enlisted straight out of high school if you don't have any scholarships and paid internships lined up.

I get Kaiser for $25 a month which covers everything for me with no copays, makes loltricare look like even more of a joke than it already is.
>>
How easy is it to cancel the MGIB? I already went to college, and I still have the Post 9/11 bill if I want to go back.
>>
>>30060049
I don't blame that guy. He probably got told over and over again that not reporting ADHD is fraudulent enlistment with a 2 year prison sentence and forfeiture of all pay/allowance.

It can scare a kid. It did me in.
>>
>>30061989

Not sure what you're asking. You want to get rid of the chp 30 and swap over to 33?
>>
enlistedfag here. 130 credits in biochem and mathematics. once I get to my first duty station could I transfer a lot of these somewhere and go to OCS in a reasonable time frame?
>>
>>30062216

Do you actually have a degree or are you trying to get into a program in order to finish one or both of those?
>>
>>30054635
Services if you want something piss easy and shorter working days, but then you'd have to be services
>>
>>30052680
i did, he said he hasn't forgotten about me and that i shouldn't worry.

should i worry?
>>
>>30056574
You have the ability to hold off, he just doesn't want to do the paperwork. Be was just trying to get you through.
>>
>>30060364
No one's trying to feel special you ignoramus, if anything you're backing up the argument that there are in fact military members in the thread.
>>
>>30055842
When I did it it was just the doctor and I in the room. But the doctor WILL check out your butthole
>>
>>30058760
I'm a crew chief on f16s. Depending on what afsc you get, heavy aircraft are definitely the best since you're not cramped as fuck doing shit. I'm 6'4" and hate working on the 16. Helis aren't terrible. If you're avionics or something it won't matter much.
>>
>>30060850
>aircrewman, or HM
Both are good choices
>>30061989
>>30062210
It takes 5 minutes online.
>>
>tfw commissioned may 14
>tfw stashed at my NROTC unit until November 18th
>tfw modified working hours during the summer, 9-2 unless on duty, then 9-4
>tfw living the dream
>when done living the dream here, get to live the dream in Pcola in flight school

I made it guys. I'm honestly happy with my life. Ever since I saw Top Gun as a kid, I've wanted to be a Navy pilot. Now I actually have the opportunity to be one.
>>
>>30062679

I don't get the interest in planes but I'm happy for you that you're doing what you've always dreamed of.
>>
>>30062721
Its not the interest in planes per say, just the interest in flying. Hell, even taking off in a passenger plane gives me a rush.

I got to spend 4 weeks attached to an f-18 squadron (VF-106) riding in the backseat. Best 4 weeks of my life. Ever since then, all I could dream about was being a pilot.
>>
>>30062275
Lad it took me 5 months to get a MEPs date and I got in. It happens.
>>
>>30062902
Thats crazy i got a 74 on the practice asvab on my first meeting with my recruiter and then the next week he sent me to meps on my second meeting with him.

This is for USMC though so my 74 might not be as impressive in the Air Force
>>
>>30062902
it just, i hate waiting and the longer i wait, the more i have to work my shitty job.

oh well, i've waited for stamps, i can wait on this.
>>
>>30062960
Memes aside, I doubt there is much of a difference between ASVAB distributions among the branches.
>>
>>30062263

either program or just finish on my own with TA
>>
>>30063047
Anon, I was in the same boat as you and I just swore in this past Monday. Hold out and try to be as productive as you can going forward. Cherish your time and make the best out of your shitty job
>>
Just self-tested: 50 pushups, 60 situps, 15:00 2 mile time. I want to enlist next year. How fucked am I if I want to do cool guy shit?
>>
>>30063823

A decent portion of people go to BCT and fail the very first APFT. You're already in the "passing, but not by a lot" range. If you work hard over the next year you could absolutely make it into the PT stud range.
>>
>>30058943
2 miles and change. I need to improve.
>>
>>30060037
>>30060364
>Moving goalposts
>Saying random shit
I don't even know what the fuck is going on in this thread. I just popped in to tell you that it isn't one of "the most common jobs in the US".
Which it isn't.
>>
>tfw you want to enlist but you're about 200 pounds overweight and have BPD

Can someone point me to the nearest suicide booth?
>>
>>30064396

If you're aiming for impossible goals, anon, you might as well set your sights higher than enlisting in the military.

Like astronaut, or billionaire playboy.
>>
File: 1422033117514.jpg (17 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
1422033117514.jpg
17 KB, 252x221
Any BongBro's know how strict the medical assessment is for officers for the British Army?
>>
>>30060401
IMO if you're a good student get your meme-degree at a university and join the military immediately afterwards by commissioning as an officer.

If you're a bad student, enlist now. Will teach you discipline and work ethic so that when you get out you can come back into the real world better than when you left it. GI bill helps a ton, and some money in your savings hopefully. You'll still be young by then too, but more experienced.

^It's what I should have done, now I'm 23, never served and still working on my college degree (bad student overall), in electrical eng, I feel like I wasted my time dicking around in school.
>>
>>30055284
Son, when you get to basic training, you will be seeing a lot of man dick. If this is an issue, you shouldn't join. Also, yes, at MEPS you're gonna have to strip. At basic, you'll have communal showers. One of these is probably worse. Get used to it.
>>
>>30057743
Not terrible. I'm 6' and fit fine, i think 6'3" is the max allowed height. if you really love blowing shit up and tanks etc, you'll be fine. Otherwise the next 3.5 years for your contract are going to fucking blow.
>>
Any GMs in the Navy lurkin per chance?
>>
>>30061031
The E pay scale doesn't cap out the same way, so particularly at O-3 it's vastly better.
>>
Just shooting out theories right now, but which is better, to join the AFROTC or go to the Air Force Academy?
>>
>>30066963
If you can get in go Academy. That goes for all branches.
>>
hello /meg/, just got my afsc today.

Does anyone have any insight into air force power production (3E032)?
>>
I'm going to be a college graduate in an engineering field at a great school and I want to do ROTC/do the 4 years of military service when I'm young now if Trump gets elected. Problem is, I can't decide what I want to do. I'm interested in the Army and the Air Force - primarily in the Army I would want to ideally do something that gets outdoors or does something cool. I've considered the special forces and I believe I would make it, but I probably won't be in the military long enough to go through all the schooling. Besides that, I am interested in Airborne, Military Intelligence, Engineering or Logistics. I don't want to come back after the military and have nothing interesting to say about it. For the Air Force, I wanted to be a Pilot but after realizing that I have no interest in being a commercial pilot/couldn't really make a civilian career out of it afterwards I am hesitant to put in all the effort. Does anybody have anything to say about these MOS', tips or recommendations for me?
>>
>>30067538
Is this pasta? I can't tell.
>>
>>30067592
No, I was serious
>>
>>30064339
Im just saying its not as rare as people are making it seem.
>>30066441
Not a gm but i was on a ship and knew a few, whats your question?
>>
File: Screenshot_219.png (255 KB, 522x349) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_219.png
255 KB, 522x349
DEPfag here

I kinda don't wanna join the military anymore (navy)

If I don't get 10 (you)s I'm going to quit.
>>
>>30069521
Don't wait. Quit now. Right away. Quit. We don't want sorry losers.
>>
>>30052255
When youre in sof like batt or group is rocking a suppressor up to the individual?
>>
>>30058556
>going to thailand is a deployment

ok homie

>dick measuring about entry level training

ok cherry
>>
>>30069599
lol

No.

Sorry to laugh but when I was in 3/75 we used uniform weaponry.
>>
>>30058702
What's the real deal with pot use. Is it easy to get a waiver if you don't want to lie about it? Was almost 10yrs ago and only a handful of times
>>
>>30069623
What do you mean by uniform just standard sopmod? There's been pictures posted with batt guys with suppressors on /k/ before. Is it just certain units in batt like sniper and recce?
>>
>>30069728
In an infantry line unit you have specified TO&E (google that). All three platoons have the same weapons. The fourth platoon is weapons platoon. They are mortars and AT.
>>
>>30069750
Then why does batt even have suppressors?
>>
File: 12222271856_e616bb6123_b.jpg (137 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
12222271856_e616bb6123_b.jpg
137 KB, 1024x683
>>30069750
>>
Im 30, skinny fat, previously diagnosed with AS, took meds for a while but haven't taken them for 5 years or so, can rage a little, nervous half the time, sometimes take things too personally.

How fucked would I be if I enlisted for the Army right now? Not really digging the direction my life is going and hoping the military can give me some sort of direction and purpose. Do I need to be in peak physical condition before enlisting? Will my previous medical diagnosis' disqualify me or cause major issues with cohesion?
>>
>>30069763
I don't fucking know. Regular line Rangers never had them. Probably RRC or one of those special snowflakes in 75th HQ.
>>
>>30069912
If you shut the fuck up (you probably won't) you can enter airborne infantry. But I bet you'll spill the beans when they start threatening you with prosecution unless you come clean. Ignore that garbage. They can't afford to do a got damn thing.
>>
>>30069939
So my medical history is not something I should share with my recruiter? I doubt I would say anything to anyone else because I don't talk about it with my friends as it is.
>>
>>30067538
You don't directly get to pick any of that as an officer.
>>
>>30052255
So I'm guessing there a plenty of anons that are in the military or have served in this thread. So have you guys ever killed anybody?
>>
>>30069993
As far as the United States government is concerned, you are 1,000% healthy like no other before you.

Keep your trap shut until you have served your four years and get discharged. They do a lot to try to intimidate people to fess up to short comings. Ignore it. Nothing will happen.
>>
>>30070019
>So have you guys ever killed anybody?
Dennis the Menace, I hear you mother calling.
>>
>>30069915
What was yr Mos in batt
>>
>>30070030
Not that anon but I have surgical scars. Kinda hard to hide that
>>
>>30070058
The same as my mos would be anywhere else, super trooper - 11b
>>
>>30070067
"Scraped my knee." "Barbed wire fence." Not bad enough for stiches. "I actually forgot about that."

And so forth. Employ your noodles, people. You all act like this is screening for the Secret Service. It isn't. You're entering the military machine.
>>
File: 1408918849666.jpg (35 KB, 251x229) Image search: [Google]
1408918849666.jpg
35 KB, 251x229
>>30052255
>>30052255
I was a Boom Operator (In flight refueler) on a KC-10 for 6 years. Very rewarding but demanding job, compared to the majority of the Air Force guys who sit behind a desk all day. If you decide to go Air Force, being an aircrew member is absolutely the way to go
>>
Probably going to go Navy in 2-3 years.
Is it wise to avoid getting into a relationship prior to enlisting? Should I do all that after getting out?
Also, will I be able to mail checks to pay my rent and other bills during BCT?
>>
>>30070195
>will I be able to mail checks to pay my rent and other bills during BCT

Yes. The military does not wish to impose undue hardship.

As far as the chicky snack? Have at it while you can, stud.
>>
>>30070195
Anon, getting into a serious relationship before you enlist (and god forbid get married young) is the WORST thing you can do. You dont want the stress that comes with being away from your partner for long periods, wondering whats going on. So many marriages end and girlfriends cheat. So many young guys just propose to their girlfriends as if it secures the relationship or somthing, so fucking stupid
>>
>first spoke to a recruiter two weeks ago
>went to MEPS last week
>got the call yesterday morning that I'm shipping out to Lackland in three weeks
Fuck, I didn't think this was going to happen so soon. I'm not physically prepared at all, I can't even do a single regular push-up. Am I fucked?

I don't want to have my ship date pushed back since I could be waiting for a long time.
>>
>>30070222
Agreed on the marriage part - the rest? Have sex with whatever is standing. You're a rabbit epileptic, anon!
>>
>>30070253
are you kidding me anon? you cant do one single pushup?
That is absolutely fucking pathetic dude. Not trolling here. Former Air Force here. You WILL NOT make it if you cant do a single pushup. You will be held at basic longer and keep getting washed backed to earlier training classes so you get more PT. Be prepared to get shit on 24/7, picked on more than the others, and an overall shitty time. If you seriously cant do a single pushup, You dont belong in the military.
Have you thought about being a mail man?
>>
>>30070253
Start doing pushups immediately. Like after you're finished reading this sentence.
>>
>>30070281
How do I start doing push-ups if I can't even do one?
>>
>>30070253
Get it pushed back anon. You may have to wait awhile, but you want to be in good shape. It will be absolute hell for you if you cant do it. Keep in mind that sometime in week 6 or 7 i think you have a pt test that you must pass.
>>
>>30070295
Nevermind. Resign, sweetheart.
>>
>>30070295
Your one of those fucking guys that just makes excuses and whines. I can tell. fucking look up online training regiments for pre bootcamp. You sound so fucking helpless. Bite the bullet and get it pushed back so you can get in shape. If you seriously cant do a single pushup, you will wash out. I love how people like you join the air force thinking that its just so easy compared to the others, trying to take the easy way out. Its still the fucking military. I can just tell you arent cut out for it
>>
If I used to see therapist and also took anti-depressants for a month a couple years ago am I fucked?
>>
>>30070335
only if it's documented, otherwise it never happened
>>
>>30070335
No. I took zoloft for years and a shrink. I just didnt mention it. did my 6 years and was fine.
They try to scare you to tell them everything. it is impossible for them to look, anon. You mention a shrink or anti depressants i assure u they will not let u in. They take that shit very seriously. Even if it was years ago. Just dont mention it
>>
>>30070356
How do I know it's documented? Portion was through my uni and then portion was with private practice.
>>30070357
If I don't mention it I imagine that would throw out any chance of anything requiring a security clearance?
>>
>>30070373
>>30070373
>>
"If I don't mention it I imagine that would throw out any chance of anything requiring a security clearance?"

..? what? What the hell are you not understanding. If you mention it, It will really fuck up your chances getting in possibly end them. If you dont mention it, They will never find out. What part of that are you not understanding? they will NEVER find out about past medicine you were on, or the fact that you saw a shrink. I was in the exact same boat. I told you in a previous comment, that if you say nothing, they will never know. So why the hell would saying nothing effect you getting security clearance? I actually did have Top Secret security clearance. Had some investigator talk to a bunch of my friends and former employees and everything. But THEY DONT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS. SO DONT TELL THEM. ZOLOFT/DEPRESSION IS BASICALLY AN AUTOMATIC OUT. Hes asking if its documented, meaning, did you tell a recruiter about it yet. Its not a big deal dude. just dont ever bring it up. Dont ever tell them about any medication or anything like that.
>>
>>30070436
Just ignore the shut in. Let him fall by the wayside.

We don't need hand wringers. We need confident men.
>>
>>30070436
Can't they look at your medical records when doing the clearance?
I was told that they'll find out about it by person for a different clearance job.
>>
>>30070453
I mean goddamn dude. The guy a few comments above is saying he leaves in three weeks, and cant do a single pushup. This guy asks about his medical history, we tell him what to do. Then he asks the same question.

I saw a shrink and was on medicine. I got off of it, did not mention it, got to basic, served my time and got an honorable discharge. I dont know whats so hard to fucking comprehend for these guys lol. But your right anon. We need simple, Non wavering confident guys. When you ask questions you complicate shit. At least somebody here is making sense
>>
>>30070469
Are you seriously still asking this stupid fucking question after all the information posted here?

How about instead of being military minded and paying attention to detail, you act like a puke civilian and go get a job at McDicks.
>>
Currently at university. Got drinking charges on my record, they supposedly expunged them after I took classes but I'm pretty sure I still have records of getting detained/citations. Is a MIP/buying alcohol charge likely waiverable? I have a pretty great record and gpa otherwise.
>>
>>30070469
You are overthinking things and making it complicated. I told you what to do. What you do with that info is your choice. But stop asking questions to things I addressed.
>>
>>30070491
Should've added that even if this DQ's me for OCS I'm still willing to enlist
>>
>>30070480
lol

I was a fucking shit bag juvenile criminal. I ended my service with 6 years jump status and two combat tours.

All I did was shut the fuck up.
>>
File: crazy.jpg (40 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
40 KB, 680x510
>>30070484
seriously
Pretty sure I answered everything at least twice.
Already showing zero attention to detail.
Not a good sign. Pay attention and keep it stupid simple
>>
>>30070491
>at university
I don't know anything about you foreign pukes.
>>
>>30070480
>>30070484
I pursued a job requiring clearance a couple years ago and they said they looked through things like medical records, this was intelligence and TS/SCI so maybe it's different?
There would also be risk of someone they talk to during investigation mentioning it.

I just don't want to get shafted by not disclosing then having it get found out if I went for something requiring clearance.
>>
>>30070518
That's great. Charge on.
>>
File: 1417237463977.jpg (21 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
1417237463977.jpg
21 KB, 488x488
>>30070505
amen to that brother
>>
>>30070525
I just say university rather than college because it's a large state school
>>
>>30070525
>his first thought when someone says "university" is that they're foreign
Outed yourself as a marine/former marine/marine hopeful.
>>
File: 1456502309250.gif (940 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
1456502309250.gif
940 KB, 627x502
I wanna be a Combat Controller, AFSC 1C2X1, do AF recruiters usually have CCT contracts?

One more query; I know SF promotes you to Sgt. (E-5) once training is complete, SEALs get promoted to SWO (E-4). What rank is a CCT after they finish arguably the most challenging training? (takes about 2 years)

Only reason I'm interested is about pay t bh
>>
>>30070526
once again, what did I tell you? they ALLWAYS SAY THAT THEY WILL FIND OUT

the bottom line is, even if they did somehow find out you went to a doctors office, that office cannot disclose anything about your treatment. Its confidental dude. YES even to the "investigator". The investigator is a fucking civ too. They cant see your records.

Look, if you never told any recruiter about your medical history, keep it that way. They will say that they will find out, but that's horseshit. They cant gain access to your civilian med records. If you tell them the truth, they will most likely not let you join, as they will see that you were "depressed" and see that as a liability. YES EVEN IT WAS FOR A MONTH. IT DOESNET MATTER. On the off chance that they dont kick you out, they will personally make you get letter and bills of health from the ORGINAL SHRINK YOU SAW to clear you. And then see their doctors. You will spend months and months and months trying to get the papers you need with little to zero support from your recruiter. They basically expect you to not do it and just give up.

So dont mention it anon. Or do. The choice is yours. But your talking to sombody who did the exact same things. All top secrets have the same process. Thats all im gonna say about it
>>
>>30070574
A LOT of CCT candidates wash out because of how difficult the FAA makes it to become an air traffic controller.
>>
>>30070574
For one thing you're not high speed but you definitely get to act like you're high speed. Most joes will fall for it but the rest of us know you're a side show.

I can call for fire. I can call for Spectre. I can call for Naval gun fire. We're taught that in this level of infantry. You're excess weight unless you get assigned to a leg unit. Those joes could use the help.
>>
>>30070574
.. you wont get a special rank upgrade for CCT.
Two years in you will be an e3 most likely. You will not be an NCO just because your CCT. This is a question you wanna talk to the recruiter about.

Keep in mind that it is an extremely challenging job. Not PJ status, but very hard
>>
Why are military salaries so shit?
>>
>>30070613
good question. We get like 20k/yr but a cop in my white, middle class town make 60k a year busting teenagers with dimebags. (But they put themselves in "danger" of course)
>>
File: 9xgcHOt.png (95 KB, 345x333) Image search: [Google]
9xgcHOt.png
95 KB, 345x333
>>
>>30070623
Illuminati confirmed
>>
>>30070594
True, it's physical and academic demands. Was reading the wash-out rate was about 90-95%
>>30070600
Don't CCTs roll with SOF and capture air strips, do air traffic control, and order airstrikes with "precision"? Ehh idk.
>>30070607
Yea the recruiter, got it. Honestly, I don't want to enlist coz the pay is shit like he >>30070613
said. I'm in school and I'd rather commission after I graduate but that will be some time from now. I was initially interested in CCT coz of the after service career opportunities, I hear it's great to find a $$$ job afterwards, being as certified as they are.
>>
Redpill me on fort sill BCT
Im leaving in 4 days and have been scared shitless because my 2 mile time is like 14 minutes and I cant run more than 4 miles, but after watching some youtube vids like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2lNORNPkNw
this shit looks like summer camp and these kids look weak as shit
Is basic really this much of a joke?
>>
>>30070702
Holy shit stop asking the same questions every thread. You'll be fine.
>>
>>30070756
I fucked ur mom every thread in the shitter
>>
I'm a pretty weak guy who's never had money for a gym membership and can hardly run a mile without passing out, do I stand a chance in the Air Force?
>>
>>30070760
You fucked a skeleton?
>>
>>30070761
if you can run a full mile youll b fine
>>
>>30070768
I can run a mile, but not very quickly and my legs will be falling apart. I have a year to prepare myself and after two months my mile time has gone down somehow since I started regularly running.
>>
>>30070761
Even by Air Force standards, that weaksauce.

While I'd highly recommend going to a gym for some sort of strength training both because it is helpful in the military, and just because it's helpful for you in general, you can certainly start doing body weight training for free.

Find a running route and a park to go do body weight exercises in. Good chance that there is somewhere free near you that at least has bleachers and something you can use as a pullup bar.
>>
File: 1463035507095.jpg (216 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
1463035507095.jpg
216 KB, 680x750
Who else going to ft benning in early june here

I leave in a little under 10 days and I am p u m p e d
>>
>>30070860
There are no free gyms in my area. I'm going into military because I'm broke and got a 90 on the entrance test. I try to run regularly but my time is decreasing constantly the more I run.
>>
>>30070943
Inb4
>>/fit/
Already on my way
>>
>>30070943

Sounds to me like you are exhausting yourself.

Maybe take a break? Theres really no programs out there to make your mile time go up instantly. This is something you have to improve over time.
>>
>>30063823
you're not far off of the ranger pt test. i can do more pushups, barely more situps, but can run about 2 minutes faster than you. you'll be just fine
>>
>>30070871

me too
yeet
>>
Do I even need to go to "future soldier training" for the Army every week?
I signed my contract last week, but my recruiters office is like an hour away and I dont wanna drive 2 hours just to run laps on a track with a bunch of high schoolers for an hour
>>
Hi /meg/,

I'm a tranny and I want to enlist. Have any stories of trannies enlisting?
>>
>>30071089
just make up a fucking excuse for why you can't go that holds water: they can't make you miss important real life shit for it

source: went to all of 3 future soldier trainings during 8 months in DEP, still scheduled to ship out in less than two weeks no problemo
>>
>>30071089
Is he insisting you go? If so fucking go you out of shape peice of shit. You'll be happy you did.

Is he clearly pretending to give a shit and do you regularly work out? Then say you have work or something.

I did 40 push ups 38 sit ups and ran a 7 minute mile in the 1-1-1. Not great but enough where he "suggested" to me that I should go. I'm still going because I think I need to improve. Ignore the HS faggots if they bother you that much.
>>
>>30071143
Have you done hormones and/or surgery? If no, you'd be better off sticking with your bio sex, at least for BCT and AIT where you're pretty much trapped.
>>
>>30071233
Yes, I have been on hormones for nearly two years. My birth certificate is updated with my new name and sex.
>>
>>30071224
I should add there is a fresh graduate that I'm surprised finished the run and could barely do 10 and 10 who told me after he got a lecture from the recruiter that he's just gonna make an excuse not to go because everyone told him he'll get fit in basic.
>>
>>30071265
Eh. I'm not going to criticize your choice of doing it at all, but I think your were a fool to do it if you had intentions of enlisting. You're only hope is being able to stick to one enough you don't get PDQd.
>>
>>30071089
I think your recruiter is calling you fat.

>>30071143
>I'm a tranny and I want to enlist. Have any stories of trannies enlisting?
Don't. Why do you want to serve anyway?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.