[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
getting people into guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 20160524_144346.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160524_144346.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
recently bought a pellet gun so i can take my sisters kid out shooting cans in the back yard.
today I visited them again and he brought over half his school class this time.

I think i just got 10 kids hooked on guns. some of their parents asked if i knew any shooting clubs around.

So /k/ what have you done to teach peole the joys of funs.
>>
File: SIG550.jpg (28 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
SIG550.jpg
28 KB, 640x427
>>30050969
Becoming a shooting instructor in Switzerland.

Here there's a thing called Young Shooters that you can be part of from 14 to 20 years old. You learn to use the SIG 550, the swiss army rifle, and come to the shooting range every Saturday. The teenagers can even come back home with the rifle during those 4 months
>>
>>30051022
>Switzerland
based swiss

we have an organisation here in norway that kids can join, and they can buy their own rifle at 14 I think, its only bolt actions though but guns and ammo are state subsidised,.
its also possible to join the national guard at 15, and basically get military training and shoot G3s

I'm trying to get some school shooting competitions going, its a national sport over here actually, but not many people know about it, its a school vs school thing in junior high
>>
>>30051049
It's also a national sport over here. We have 3 competitions during those 4 months and in one we compete against all the others Young Shooters clubs from the canton (state) and then the best go to Bern for a finale with all the best Young Shooters.

We also have a huge festival during the weekend of the 27/28/29 of May where anyone can come and shoot and you can win prizes.

And anyone that made the 6 years in Young Shooters can become an assistant and if thought worthy by the director, can become shooting instructor like I did.
>>
>>30051049
>school shooting

Welcome to the NSAs list of potential targets your complimentary drone strike is on the way
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>30051092
>NSA
>Norway
>>
>>30051049

All I read was

>school shooting competitions
>>
>>30051136
In the competition, are tag teams allowed? Dylan K. and Eric H. made a really good team.
>>
File: 978x[1].jpg (72 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
978x[1].jpg
72 KB, 978x550
>>30051136
>>30051092
I'll add a triggerwarning next time.

>>30051147
these fuckers ruined the good name that was school shooting

pic is from 1963 in denmark btw, kids was tought what weapons were in school
>>
>>30051049
>school shooting competitions
You might wanna work on the name..
>>
>>30051296
fuck you we coined it first, school shooting became mandatory for kids in the around 1900.
>>
>>30051101
>implying the NSA obeys the law
>>
I have a dream to teach grade school kids the joys of guns and innawoodsing, but I have no idea how to package it in a way to get more than just the ones who are already interested in it

I suppose I could teach fun safety, but that's just not the same thing at all

I wish I could make it like a school field trip
>>
File: P1070162-2.jpg (323 KB, 1178x446) Image search: [Google]
P1070162-2.jpg
323 KB, 1178x446
>>30050969
>recently bought a pellet gun so i can take my sisters kid out shooting cans in the back yard.
That's exactly how I got my GF hooked on shooting. She eventually got her own whisper fusion and we spend a lot of time out clanking rimfire spinner targets.
She still doesn't like shooting louder stuff like the psl as much, but loves watching. She's even bought a couple hundred 54r and x39 for us to shoot too.
>>
>>30051374
>implying NSA has power outside of the USA
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.