[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Obama lifted the arms ban on Vietnam What weapons would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rdj.jpg (12 KB, 333x151) Image search: [Google]
rdj.jpg
12 KB, 333x151
So Obama lifted the arms ban on Vietnam

What weapons would you like to see in Vietnam now?

I personally wanna see SAWs
>>
>>30048964
M-16's. For the lulz.
>>
There's gotta be a lot of surplus left over from the war, but a lot of it is full auto I'm sure. I'd be happy for some spam cans of 7.62x54R do help these inflated prices
>>
>>30049025
Does the lifted ban open up arms to be sent to america?

What kind of surplus do you think they have?
9x18 and makarovs?
>>
From this article it sounds like it's just for the sale of military arm from the US to Vietnam. Does this also mean they can import stuff here for civilian sale? http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-23/obama-says-u-s-lifting-ban-on-lethal-arms-sales-to-vietnam
>>
Wiki said the Vietnamese government is going to start license-building Galil ACEs to replace the army's AKs, dunno if our embargo had anything to do with that.
>>
File: 235445637.jpg (41 KB, 422x372) Image search: [Google]
235445637.jpg
41 KB, 422x372
>>30049025

>but a lot of it is full auto I'm sure
>mfw Obama ends Hughes with the intention of making America shitty by flooding the country with full auto rifles but ends up reducing crime rates even further after an initial spike WHILE effectively allowing Americans to purchase and manufacture new full autos

A man can dream, can't he?
>>
>>30049059
>Galil ACEs
maybe because jew land is NATO
>>
the only thing worth getting out of Vietnam would be their surplus commbloc caliber ammo, pistols, and SVDs.
>>
>>30049193
Oh God, this. Hopefully they have some warehouses full of the stuff.
>>
>>30049115
I believe they're Galil models will be in 7.63x39 and/or 5.45x39.
>>
File: 1461756628354.jpg (605 KB, 1200x1188) Image search: [Google]
1461756628354.jpg
605 KB, 1200x1188
M79s
>>
>>30049234
That's what I read. They wanna keep using Russian calibers, like Ukraine special forces using 5.45 Tavors.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.