[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UTS-15 Price Hunting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
I have been doing some online price hunting and have stopped in my local gun stores looking for a UTS-15. I really like the shotgun and appreciate how easy it is to carry due to the weight being concentrated to the rear of the shotgun. I already have a Mossberg 590a1 and a Winchester 1300 but i was looking for something exotic. So far, the lowest price I have seen is about $680. Does anyone know where i can get a better price?
>>
Also, how the fuck does Canada get it for only about $500 US)?

http://www.kellysonline.ca/products/utas-uts-15-pump-shotgun
>>
Just get a Vepr-12. You already have 2 pump guns, why get a third.
>>
>>30048431
you should take a look at all the videos on youtube where that thing simply fails to function.
>>
>>30048924

Link? Also was that the gen 3 and 4 because I read that most of the issues were fixed?
>>
File: 1455264408241.gif (1 MB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
1455264408241.gif
1 MB, 480x384
>>30048431
Buy that KELTEC pump shotgun OP. I have a UTAS15 and it's shit. Watched an anonbro field strip his KELTEC just standing next to me and shat brix compared to the clusterfuck stripping the UTAS is as nuggetfest last year.]I think the UTAS is such a piece of shit I can't bring myself to sell it to anyone out of the guilt of handing them the piece of shit.
>>
KELTEC's KSG is significantly better than that Roach Shit.

Though you have pumps.

So get a Benelli M4
>>
>>30048977
As an owner of a Gen 4 I can say that mine is probably in the 85-90% reliable range, it's really quite good but it isn't perfect, and I can almost guarantee it won't be as reliable as your Mossberg or Winchester. If you're buying one for fucking around in the woods or at the range or whatever I don't think you'll find it that bad, but I'd be sure to get at the least a Gen 3 if you want a gun that's even worth buying.
>>
I am doing some looking and see the reliability issues on youtube. I was hoping this would be a decent HD shotgun because it is a bullpup and is pump so I could use low recoil rounds. I want an M4 but I don't have that type of money lying around.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-23-22-54-51.png (974 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-23-22-54-51.png
974 KB, 1080x1920
It's shit get a ksg and delete both your threads
>>
>>30049403
What about the Tec-12?
>>
>>30049492

I actually didn't make the other thread. I am considering the ksg though.
>>
>>30049403
>want an M4
>don't have the money
you realize you can build an AR for like $4-500 right?
>>
>>30049403

If you can afford a UTS for $680 you can build yourself an entry level mil-spec AR. Lower, LPK, Complete upper, BCG, charging handle, hell you'll have enough money for some magpul furniture to boot.

The UTS looks like a space gun though, I plan on buying one when done with school. Gen 3 / 4 have worked out the majority of issues.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.