[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IIT: Red dawn happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 719x1080
What do you do anons? Do you join Patrick swayze and winning sheen? Or do you do your own thing
>>
>>30048227
I wont make autistic threads, that's what
>>
I'll start
>be me 21
>Illinois fag
>China just invaded the U.S.
>Chink troops falling from the sky
>call all family members tell them to go towards rural areas, the less populated the better
>take my car and. Shit ton of ammo
>make sure I have both long guns and pistols
>head to opposite direction of family
>cause as much havoc as possible to give my family time
>take apart shotgun shells and pour pellets and gun powder in bottle
>start chucking them at the chinks and firing.
>if I'm not dead I'll keep going until I reach the south.
>Regroup with militia
>repeat process until I reuinite with my family
>>
>>30048246
Either contribute or eat shit fucking eurofag no one is talking to you
>>
>>30048227

They look like good capable young men. So yes. Patrick and Sheen sounded like good ole boys from a time long gone, not the bunch of ghetto faggots and retards pumped up on gmo food we have today.
>>
>>30048227

But wait, most likely you would know more about Jayhawking than the two of them, so instead of joining, why not lead?
>>
File: 1462962127257.jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1462962127257.jpg
128 KB, 800x800
Considering where I live and how many of my friends are in the military, probably call everyone over to my place to drink beer and have fun shooting ruskie clay pigeons.
>>
>>30048329
>yurofag
>implying I'm a yuro
nice rebuttal but you want a contribution? wait until the occupation is put in place, join the partisans
>>
File: 1451624689123.webm (71 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
1451624689123.webm
71 KB, 352x240
I'd get drafted so fast I wouldn't even have time to pack some booze. I'm not even sure if open, official resistance would be the most effective way for me to hold back lede fi or if I should just say fuck that, pick up my Sako and go hold up in a building and pop the first Russian officer I see.
>>
>>30048227

Collaborate with the Soviets of course.
>>
I'd collaborate with the Russians. In return I want a Russian wife with really strong legs that can suffocate me during sex.
>>
>>30048227
I hang out in a concentration camp with Harry Dean Stanton until I'm put on the firing line.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 800x430
Collaborate
>>
Do my own thing because I don't want HIV
>>
Be the old guy at the farm

>already prepped - keep 2 hot teens in my basement just in case
>>
>>30051460
Thats what the guy in 10 cloverfield lane did, but didn't work out well for him though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.