[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a female in the army and also in the nra is hard, could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1-sweden-3-horz.jpg (99 KB, 728x336) Image search: [Google]
1-sweden-3-horz.jpg
99 KB, 728x336
Being a female in the army and also in the nra is hard, could anyone give me some advice in order to fit in and become better at what I do?

I'm not even a full soldier yet rn.
>>
>>30045733
You will never perform as well as even the average male soldier no matter how hard you try, you will be babied and given the easy tasks because they know you aren't a real soldier
>>
>>30045733
Give handies and blowjobs to our boys. God knows you won't be doing anything important. The men will pick up your dead weight. So you Might as well keep their morale up sweetheart
>>
Post pics OP
gonna need a better perspective to give good advice
>>
>>30045733
For one stop bringing your gender into the mix. No one gives a shit. Just do what you are ordered to, and stop giving a flying fuck. Apathy is the key to life, but since you already created this thread looking for attention instead of just shutting the fuck up and thinking on your own that's out the window.
>>
Grills on /k/ are not real
To bad grills in the military are

Get out of the military and back into the kitchen where you belong.
Those sandwiches are not going to make themselves.
>>
I've already had a DI discharged for shouting at me, I felt threatened and singled out, is average everyday army life like this? I wanted to be a cook Initially but then I wanted to be infantry due to pressure from society.
>>
Every sad faggot SNCO in existence is going to kiss your ass just for existing

Same with company grade officers who lack self-respect

You have nothing to worry about.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 483x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 483x507
>>30045733
>Female
>inna military
>On an Azerbaijani Shadow Puppet Forum
Yeah, nah, this is b8
>>
>>30045733
be a try hard
>>
>>30045733
keep your mouth shut
eyes and ears open
leave the warrior princess stuff out of it
never be a blue falcon
>>
>>30045900
>stop bringing your gender into the mix

Have you ever met a woman?

Even the most self professed strong and independent woman will use her gender as a crutch when it will help them
>>
>>30045733
Don't fuck anyone, do your work without complaint, do not start or contribute to drama, and generally do not be retarded and unless you have a rape happy co or coc you should be fine
>>
>>30046004
This
>>
File: 1464056486478.jpg (94 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464056486478.jpg
94 KB, 1000x1000
>>30045733
>>
>>30045912
>Grills on /k/ are not real
Hop on over to Chad's thread
>>
>>30046004
This, you joined the military on easy mode
>>
File: 2ndBattleofOkinawa.jpg (56 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
2ndBattleofOkinawa.jpg
56 KB, 600x400
>>30045733

Don't be a bitch/slut.

>>30047891
This is not a corporate CEO, Secretary of State, or single mom we are talking about.
>>
>>30048711
>don't be a slut

Confirmed for never having met a woman, especially a woman in the military

Any time there is something hard to do she will use her pussy pass

She will be at the front of the line for the good things and she won't be in anyone's mind when they are looking for someone to do the shit work
>>
>>30048752
>OP is you.
>You know what a slut is.
>Volunteering in your unit, ever.

Seems like you have never been in the military as well.
>>
>>30048778
>implying I'm op
>implying anyone volunteers
>implying women in the military aren't sluts
>implying women don't get the easiest jobs in the military

At least you can admit you've never served and that you don't know what you are talking about
>>
>>30048711
holy shit that marine is going to get raped by those lolis
>>
File: ed5.png (243 KB, 600x478) Image search: [Google]
ed5.png
243 KB, 600x478
>>30048711
>that file name
>that picture
>>
>>30045733
According to my female military and LE friends, you can either be one of three Bs: a Bitch a Bimbo or a Bro. It's better to be a Bro as much as possible but don't be afraid to be a Bitch when someone is disrespecting you.
>>
>>30048711
I miss living on okinawa and taking pics with the japs and okis:(
>>
>>30048798
Seen it go either way but 85+ percent of the time yeah this
>>
>>30045733
>being a girl is hard!

Kek, you won't ever fit in and be "one of the guys" because they will always have to change the way they act because they are afraid of getting punished when you get offended and rat them out to a superior
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.