[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the coolest gun available for purchase that isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: mp5k.jpg (136 KB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
mp5k.jpg
136 KB, 1680x945
What's the coolest gun available for purchase that isn't actually all that expensive but seems like it should be?
>>
Define cool.

I thought it's cool that there is this strange pipe that's covered in wood or plastic that has explosions going on inside it and these explosions propel a piece of metal at real fuckin fast speeds, like sound barrier breaking speeds sometimes.
>>
Muh dick
>>
>>30043587
Ps90
>>
>>30043631
>I thought it's cool that there is this strange pipe that's covered in wood or plastic that has explosions going on inside it and these explosions propel a piece of metal at real fuckin fast speeds, like sound barrier breaking speeds sometimes.

Holy shit this exists? Where can I buy one?
>>
I really hate those fire mode markings. Pig disgusting.
>>
Scorpion Evo
PS90
>>
>>30043587
Is pic related?
>>
>>30043636
This
>>
>>30043631
autism flaring up there buddy?
>>
File: IMG_0928.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Walther .22lr MP5
>>
PTR91
>>
>>30043587
In this case, it depends whether or not you consider a 1k AR rifle to be expensive or not

>Cali, Mass, NY, NJ all banned AR 15 for looking tacticool and scary
>Bam, Ares SCR. Has no evil features and they made a AR look like a badass space blaster a space marine would.
>>
OP's pic is from airsoft video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtScOeNcq0I
>>
>>30044629
Is there any reason why a garand isn't legal in those places?
>>
>>30043587
That's a very subjective question mr. Cuck. You should buy your guns for yourself not to impress people.
>>
>>30044619
Seconded. 950 for S/A real fuckin NATO is pretty cool.
>>
>>30044705
the idiots writing the lists knew they existed.

the SCR was made after the ban, so it wasn't on the list.
>>
>>30044644
Do people seriously buy eotechs and aimpoints to put on their airsoft guns?
>>
>>30044278
>Scorpion Evo
This, so much fun with an arm brace while I wait for my Form 1 to get approved. Magazines suck dick though.
>>
Deagle and Calico, both very visually distinctive
(common)exotic pistols easily <1k, around 5-600 if you're good at finding deals/patient
>>
>>30043587
Kahn Seb is bretty cool, he's even has guns despite living in France.
>>
>>30043646
I have no clue
If only there was a website dedicated to finding out more about these contraptions and discussing them with other enthusiasts
>>
>>30044629
I...actually want to own one. Is there a non-CA version with an actual mag release?
>>
>>30044278
I'm considering buying one of these "cool" guns within the year after I move. I do wish the evo pistol wasn't plastered with permanent rails on the handguard and it's a shame that the PS90 is more expensive to sbr .
>>
>>30045306
People are in the process of making mlok handguards for the CZ
>>
>>30044814
>what are knockoffs
Some do though.
>>
>>30045163
>enthusiasts
"Autists" is more accurate
>>
>>30043636
>Ps90
my local range has one of these. $50 for a rental is a lot though.
>>
>>30045218
Is that a serious question? It has an actual mag release you dope.
>>
>>30044629
ARs aren't banned in CA, why you do guys still believe this? "Evil" features are ok as long as there's a bullet button.
>>
>>30044629
Man the ares looks so good

Even better with a 20 or 10 round mag.
>>
>>30049051
because the bullet button isnt a law, it was a work around to the law which effectively banned those features. And in CA they're planning on outlawing a bullet button becuase its a work around. which unless people want to shoot ars with stripper clips in a fixed magazine, those evil features are banned
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.