[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is me. Unequivocally me. No other operator can come close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1457530094319.jpg (358 KB, 779x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457530094319.jpg
358 KB, 779x1024
This is me. Unequivocally me. No other operator can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This operator could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this operator is me. This operator is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this operator is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this operator side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this operator every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this operatorn every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this operator. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this operator is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this operator and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this operator is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this operator, I had an existential crisis. What if this operator was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this operator actual became aware of my existence? Did this operator have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
>>30042735

My guess is that you significantly fatter than the operator, are in much worse shape, and would likely soil yourself several times in a gun fight.

But dream on /k/ommando, dream on.
>>
>>30042735
>smoking cigarettes while operating
>>
>>30042735
looks like it's from a movie
>>
>>30042735
nope that is actually me
>>
>>30042775
How are you supposed to see laser sensors without it?
>>
File: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>30042775
>Not smoking cigarettes while operating
>>
>>30043005
Shoot a fire extinguisher
>>
>>30042735
I hope you copy pasted that from somewhere, that's way too much writing for a common shitpost.
>>
>>30043115
what are you talking about
>>
File: 1451288568001.jpg (5 KB, 270x179) Image search: [Google]
1451288568001.jpg
5 KB, 270x179
>This is me. Unequivocally me. No other operator can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This operator could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this operator is me. This operator is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this operator is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this operator side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this operator every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this operatorn every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this operator. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this operator is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this operator and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this operator is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this operator, I had an existential crisis. What if this operator was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this operator actual became aware of my existence? Did this operator have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
>>30043024
Noise and light discipline, junior. The kid in the OP's pic is inexperienced.
>>
File: Bloody.jpg (17 KB, 288x382) Image search: [Google]
Bloody.jpg
17 KB, 288x382
This is me. Unequivocally me. No other Guerrilla can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This Guerrilla could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this Guerrilla is me. This Guerrilla is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this Guerrilla is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this Guerrilla side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this Guerrilla every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this Guerrillatorn every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this Guerrilla. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this Guerrilla is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this Guerrilla and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this Guerrilla is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this Guerrilla, I had an existential crisis. What if this Guerrilla was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this Guerrilla actual became aware of my existence? Did this Guerrilla have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
dis ams be. unebquivcably be. no oder guirbrella ken cabs cloze de relatams do be lek dis.
>>
>>30042735
Don't post my pic, OP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.