[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy glock >need to switch out the sights right off the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 420x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 420x309
>buy glock
>need to switch out the sights right off the bat

wow.................so this is..........."perfection"................wow..........
>>
>>30042317
Quality thread OP.
>>
>wanting to pay more for the gun thanks to more expensive factory sights, when most people change them out for their favorite flavor anyways

no thanks op
keep the bucket sights if you want, they're fine
>>
>>30042317
You don't need to change them out. They do work fine and won't break as long as you're not dropping your gun on rocks.

There are some guns where you really do need to change out the sights as soon as you buy it, though. The Walther PPQ, for example, has a rear sight notch which is both too shallow and too wide to use comfortably.
>>
>>30042415
>as long as

thanks for your help
>>
>>30042422
So, you do drop your guns on rocks?
>>
>>30042425
Look man it's a gun of course it needs to not have any damage when I use it to hammer nails into things.
>t. OP
>>
Anyone else not enjoy shooting glocks? I don't like the trigger break, I don't like the reset, I don't like the sights, I don't like the grip angle, nor the grips, and I don't like the way the back of the slide looks so cheap and square and ill fitting.

I would 100% carry one and bet my life on a glock. I'm accurate with mine. But I'm always finding excuses not to pack it on trips the range.
>>
>>30042577
I like shooting my Glock 19, but my Glock 20 hurts my finger. I very lightly dremeled a curve in the trigger dingus, but my finger still gets rubbed raw on the inside of the trigger guard (doesn't happen with the 19, though). Both guns are flinch-inducers due to the light weight and the fact that the trigger has kind of a sudden break.
>>
Friendly reminder Gaston Glock wasn't a gunsmith or firearms enthusiast. He was an engineer making curtain rods with polymer
>>
>>30042577
>I don't like the way the back of the slide looks so cheap and square and ill fitting

I'm guessing you have a non-9mm model. It's normal for 45 and 10mm versions to have some overhang or sloppiness in the slide.
>>
>>30042577
I really enjoy the fuck out of shooting my 26. What Glock do you have?
>>
>>30042644
Glocks were a mistake.

Gaston should have stuck with making shovels desu
>>
>>30042647
>>30044776

I have a 21, so maybe that explains some of my gripes.
>>
File: g17.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
g17.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>>30044776
Not the guy you replied to, however agree with every point he made. I'm starting to wonder why I even bought my 17. Pretty much knew I didn't like glocks but bought it to sort of finalize the fact that I hate them?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>go innawoods a lot
>bear sign all over
I'm glad I carry Glock perfection.
>>
>>30044957
> not having a rifle / shotgun for bear
enjoy getting mauled
>>
>>30042317
>need to spend an extra $1000 to make a Glock useable
P E R F E C T I O N
>>
>>30044874
Tell that to 60% of gun owners and every manufacturer that makes a glock copy.
>>
>>30045080
Beside the stippling, I really like the color scheme that glock has going on
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>30042317
Uhh no guns fucking faggot stop taking advice from you tubers and reviews and actually make your own opinion I never changed my sights on glock 19 or 30s and could shoot anything with no problems,

Would I change the sights? sure, do I need to? No
>>
>>30044910
Give it time. I had to give mine 6mo of dry fire and drill running practice before I accepted defeat and decided that I didn't care about not liking my g17.

Once you run enough drills with it, it doesn't matter if it sucks because you're proficient with it. Just give it time and welcome to the perfection.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.