[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winchester 1895 beats M91/30 in mud test. https://www.full3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: mfw.jpg (109 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
109 KB, 413x395
Winchester 1895 beats M91/30 in mud test.

https://www.full30.com/video/48e5145edc1ca4d8f03435de91211ecf

>To get five rounds out of it all I had to do was completely disassemble it and clean it in the field.

Let the buttblasting begin.
>>
>>30042129
Wow, a bolt gun got more dirt in it opposed to a closed lever rifle. More news at 11.
>>
>>30042141
>But muh bolt action reliability
>>
>>30042141
>But muh three moving parts.
>>
File: DS.png (35 KB, 127x134) Image search: [Google]
DS.png
35 KB, 127x134
>>30042141
>Russia guns good and best most reliable
>Putin mud and vodka and gun fire more happy ))))
>AR BTFO's an AK
>American lever action BTFO's an mosin
>R-r-russian guns weren't supposed to be dropped in dirt anyway, why are you proving what we allready know xaxaxa

Like fucking clockwork
>>
>>30042162
>>30042172
>>30042174
Not even defending the Mosin, there's nothing to defend. You have jack shit for leverage on the bolt and if dirt gets between the bolt you're fucked unless you set it on the ground and kick it open. Lever guns aren't as exposed and have a long lever. Congrats, it's physics.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2590x1457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2590x1457
>Winchester 1895

wat gay gun is this lol
>>
I'm curious what the results will be when they finally get around to doing pump shotguns. Everyone raves about their reliability, but, and I say this as the proud owner of a Mossberg 500, I think they'll all fail miserably. Especially the 500 since it has no cover over the loading port.
>>
I think all the bolt action rifles are going to fail just as hard as the mosin.
>>
He just had to deal with a sticky bolt... :^)

I do wonder if it would have worked out had he cocked the bolt manually before operating it. Some mosins get a little sticky after firing some rounds, and cocking it manually helps make the rotation easier. I'm not testing it with mine, though.
>>
>>30042129
Do people actually think mosins are anything but mediocre guns turned into a meme by the internet because they used to cost $99 or less?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.