[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop crying after this movie?!?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Gran Torino.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Gran Torino.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
How do I stop crying after this movie?!?!?
>>
You hit 'play' again, pussy. Now get your paddy ass on down the road.
>>
File: smug pumpkin.png (214 KB, 347x462) Image search: [Google]
smug pumpkin.png
214 KB, 347x462
>>30038785
by not being a pussy
>>
>>30038791
Take out your Ping and make love to her.
>>
File: Tony.png (878 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Tony.png
878 KB, 3000x3000
Embrace the void
>>
I never did get the zipperhead slur, or where it came from
>>
>>30038819

lotta asian guys have a part down the middle of their hair.
>>
>>30038819
There's at least two schools of thought as to how it originated, actually.
>>
File: disgust.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>30038785
Walter wouldn't want you to cry like a pussy.
>>
File: 1427223453376.gif (938 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1427223453376.gif
938 KB, 500x250
>>30038857
This.

He was dying of cancer and went out like a Boss.
>>
>>30038881
>He was dying of cancer and went out like a Boss.

I wonder if /k/ thinks what he did was more heroic than just clearing the house with his garand.
>>
>>30038911
Well /k/ is one person. And I'm him

Locking that chink kid in his basement and 360 finger banging those other gooks was pretty badass. He was gonna die, do it with glory.

He even gave the kid his car while calling him a Chink in his will.
>>
>tfw black
>tfw see this movie
When will the smart people of all races unite and exterminate the gang bangers/trash? That's what really should be happening.
>>
>>30038911
He was a Catholic whose worst sins were not being close with his sons and getting a kiss from a woman at a party, he didn't want to die with a bunch of murders on his soul so there was no way he was going to houseclear anyways.
>>
Dont you love it when you go to poop and a little comes out, but then theres this nice big air pocket and you literally rocket launch that turd out at mach 3 speeds? its fucking great
>>
>>30038963
Fuck off nigger
>>
Buy a garand
>>
>>30038963
>When will
What do you think cops have been doing for the past 5 years? Them and the CCW-ers have been trying pretty hard to push the "Stupid games, stupid prizes" campaign of street sweeping.

The smart thing to do is see what they are up to, and help them.
>>
>>30038963
How about the 2 ethnic groups that account for the overwhelming majority of gang related crime figure out a way to fix the problem.
>>
>>30038981
Yo dog. Oldfag here. Lemme educate you.

If a nog shows up but doesn't act like he's gonna steal your kool-aid he's free to post. We're not actually racist here, you fucking nigger.>>30039001
>>
>>30038819
I've heard that it came from the tank tracks leaving a mark on their head when run over
>>
>>30038785
Easy

Buy a Garand
>>
>>30039061
This

Nigger isn't a skin color, it's a type of shitposting.
>>
>>30039103
I meant only to link the first reply. Somehow you got involved.

Let's rub our penises together and say "Eskimo kisses". Otherwise you've declared war.
>>
>>30038911

If he had died without taking out all of them, the survivors would have a chance to go free with a self defense claim. As it is, he tricked them all into becoming murderers or at least accessories to murder.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.