[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think of Lindeybeige ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: lindeylard.jpg (26 KB, 359x222) Image search: [Google]
lindeylard.jpg
26 KB, 359x222
What does /k/ think of Lindeybeige ?
>>
>>30038711
Sounds like a typical vet asshole like me.

8/10.
>>
>>30038711
very good when he talks about things that are in the realm of his hobbys but when it comes to politics its cringeworthy
>>
His knowledge is Deadliest Warrior tier, I don't know why people are stupid enough to watch him
>>
>>30038711
Why is that headline funny to you? People should be allowed to eat whatever they want
>>
>>30038747
At least Deadliest Warrior had real oper8ers at times
>>
>>30038711
He is a cunt

Still enjoy some of his stuff.
>>
>>30038755
Even you're mom?
>>
>>30038765
>you are mom
>>
>>30038719
He's a noguns brit academic who thinks he knows modern warfare.
>>
>>30038792
I just read the headline of pic. That sounds sad tho.

I retract my statement.
>>
He doesn't know as much as he thinks he does
>>
Don't trust him unless he is talking about stuff form his field.
>>
I take what he says about things with a lot of salt, but he's entertaining and does make some very good videos from time to time. Most of his gun things are the typical stuff I expect from someone with a lot of 'theoretical' knowledge but no practical skill when it comes to firearms.
>>
>>30039454
and what's his field?
>>
>>30039642
Dancing
LARP
>>
>>30039642
Doesn't he have a degree in archeology?
>>
>>30039671
I have a degree in Archaeology, and I'm in the OTC so I've got more relevant experience than Lindy, not to mention I'm far better looking and muscular.
I'll start my own youtube channel about things I'm not qualified to talk about and watch the shekels roll in
>>
File: HgNQ2yM.jpg (188 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
HgNQ2yM.jpg
188 KB, 960x1440
Like his archaeology centric videos, don't really care for his weapon videos.
>>
>>30038776
THAT'S THE JOKE YOU DUMB CUNT.
>>
File: 1455557148146.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1455557148146.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>30039732
Do it.
>>
>>30038711
OP back at it again with trying to make /k/ hate him
>>
Did he shaged your mom again, OP?
>>
>>30039732
>start my own youtube channel about things I'm not qualified to talk about and watch the shekels roll in

That's what Laci Green did. If anything, it's proof people like idiots with stupid opinions that aren't based on fact.
>>
>>30038711
>>30039867
Third time? Fourth time? I can't remember how many times but one thing is for sure. OPs a fag, again.
>>
>>30038711
Vegetarians aren't even the ones anyone should worry about, they're usually as cool as anyone else.

Vegans on the other hand..
>>
>>30039896
>Vegans on the other hand..
Vegans are basically some kind of deep down, psychological malfunction and cry for help made public.
>>
>>30039907
Never met one that wasn't deeply disturbed. We're all messed up to a degree, but they're more messed up more often.
>>
>>30038711
A lot of his content seems to be confirmation bias and obvious information described as novel research. He's not good, but he's not the worst.
>>
>>30038711
I like him and his efforts to bring historical accuracy to his art. Come at me.
>>
>>30039896
I used to be vegetarian from 4-19 years old. Though I wasn't a fag about it. Still shot and skinned Thumper and his woodland buddies when appropriate
>>
>>30039907
id be vegan if it was tasty and healthy, lots of people say its healthy but i dont think so, people have been eating meat for millions of years so there is probably stuff in it we didnt yet discover which are essential and cant get from plants.
>>
He is the kind of guy who thinks he's a know-it-all, when in reality his research is very small, leading to unreasonable conclusions
>>
>>30039671
He seems like a PhD washout. Looks like he has too much time on his hands to have anything more than a BA.
>>
This is the third time I saw a Lindeybeige thread. Holy fuck OP, did he stole your candy?
>>
>>30040032
Vegetarians and especially Vegans need to take supplements because their diet lacks meat
>>
>>30040032

Humans (and the monkeys we evolved from) only ate plants for a much longer time than we have been eating meat.

That beeing said eating meat isnt unhealty unless you eat way to much.
>>
>>30040136

What supplements are you talking about?
Vegans perhaps, but Vegitarians can eat eggs wich contains most of the things meat do.
>>
Somebody got the full article or the original newspaper with timestamp?
>>
>>30040114
Yep. He has a BA in Archaeology and was a reasearch assistant for a few years. He's barely more qualified than I am (I'm graduating with a BSc in Archaeology in 6 weeks) and people quote him as a serious authority.
>>
>>30040032
Being an omnivore has its advantages, its adaptable and less likely to have problems if a diet gets too limited
Got to remember most of the world's population is still running around as subsistence farmers and its been shown quite plainly how bad it gets when a crop or farm animal gets fucked up by disease/pests. Heck, even 2-3 bad seasons in a row is cause for a melt-down, people eating trees/grass... each other.

Like anything with diets, a little bit of everything covers it. Not too much, not too little and you're generally going to be ok.
>>
>>30040164

Im pretty sure most people on a diet would eat anything if their other option is starving.
>>
>>30040180
Most normal people- yes
When you're into the window licking, fur is murder and far left psycho crowd 'maybe', I'd kind of like to think they'd starve to death on their principles :)
>>
>>30040232

We live in a free world, If they want to die then sure, go ahead.

But dying from starvation is probably very painful. I went without food for 3 days during my SERE examination and that was painfull enough. So I really dobth that anybody would do that when food is available.
>>
>>30040270
Yeah if there's anything E&E training does, it lets you eat damn near anything that can be eaten.
>>
>>30040354

Yeah, there wasnt much to eat above the polar circle tho.
>>
>>30040150
Vitamin B12, heme iron and creatine off the top of my head.

Oddly enough, deficiencies in all three of these things cause cognitive decline. Being a vegan quite literally makes you so stupid you don't know how stupid you're getting.
>>
File: LSD WA.jpg (295 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
LSD WA.jpg
295 KB, 1000x750
>>30040393
>Meanwhile other side of the world

I know, I know... provided we're attempted to be captured somewhere fucking awful with extreme climates, we'll be fine though.
>>
>>30038711
Dickhead that pisses you guys off by not knowing shit about guns, but really pisses me off by fucking around history
>>
If you want to listen to how stupid this man can be, go look at his global warming videos.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 318x322
>>30039811
>>
>>30038755
Fuck off with that bait
>>
>>30039884
I'd fuck her, hairy it's and all. All sorts of kinky shit. Consensual sex in the missionary position even.
As long as she couldn't come back at me with rape accusations.
>>
>>30038711

He knows more about history than 99% of people on /k/ and pisses them off immensely for it.

The amount of butthurt in this thread is proof of how good he is.
>>
>>30041188
>He knows more about history than 99% of people on /k/ and pisses them off immensely for it.
Most people have no problem with his historical videos, its when he starts talking about politics or firearms he fucks up.
>>
>>30039884
People with round sad faces are my fetish.
>>
Where are you getting the idea that lindybeige is noguns?

I'm pretty sure he does own a firearm(maybe just a pellet gun) and would own more but it's hard for britcucks. especially ones that are city people.
>>
>>30042305
>but it's hard for britcucks
Shotgun certificates are a must issue unless you have a criminal background or are mentally ill.
>>
>>30042501
Pretty sure owning a steak knife without a license or talking shit about immigrants online constitutes a criminal background in Britbongistan.
>>
>>30042620
KILLALLPAKISKILLALLPAKISKILLALLPAKISKILLALLPAKISKILLALLPAKISKILLALLPAKIS
>>
I love how he educates people about what living in ancient times was actually like.

He spends time talking about the minutia... like how wheat used to be 6 feet tall and what not... castles being colorful and lively instead of drab bare stone.

Etc
>>
Alright chap ey? Just a little dumb when it comes to stuff he don't huh?
>>
>>30042956
If you're interested in that go watch some stuff from metatron.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.