[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got ripped off. I went to a store to buy a knife. Two greek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1463859850104.jpg (51 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463859850104.jpg
51 KB, 600x800
I got ripped off. I went to a store to buy a knife. Two greek guys were working there. 'hello young man would you like to buy a switch blade' He pulled it out and sprung it into action. I told him 'no, I'm not interested, I'd like to buy a cold steel folding knife'. I pointed out the one I wanted. At the store the price tag said 149.99. Anyway, before I bought it the other store owner tried to distract me. He asked me if I wanted to buy a soviet flask. The flask's soviet emblem was broken off and he was selling it for 40 bucks. I refused but I didn't point out the defect. He then asked the other guy at the register 'what's the total'. The guy at the register responded '250'. I bought it with while a little confused. They kept trying to distract me. The cashier said 'Oh, you see the other guy, he's very ugly don't you think?'. I said 'he looks fine'.

As I was walking out of the store i realized I was ripped off. They didn't even give me a receipt. I took out the knife and he ripped off the price tag sticker. Only a little bit of the red sticker was left on the package. I was too scared to go back in to confront them. I just went home.

Should I go back and confront them?
>>
you're an idiot.
>>
>>30033122
You're a pussy for not saying anything about the magical 100 price increase on the spot, and dumb as fuck for paying for it.

You aren't getting your money back. You have no receipt and no price tag. You fucked yourself.

Maybe in the future don't be so quick to fork out your cash, especially when you know the price isn't right.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 625x350
I've seen this before.
>>
>>30033122
> cold ste

stopped reading right there.
>>
>>30033186
this is the first time this has happened to me

I mean I just feel bad. I want revenge or something. I want to go back pretend I'm buying a bunch of stuff. and then just leave the store
>>
>>30033220
yea, do that, then you're gonna come back crying because they "tricked" you into buying more stuff.
>>
>>30033122
>>30033220
Your an idiot.

What your feeling now is deep seated regret. Learn from this and move on. Don't get revenge, just don't shop there anymore.
>>
H-how do you even fuck up that badly
>>
STELIO

STELIO KONTOS
>>
File: 1445262425208.jpg (10 KB, 217x218) Image search: [Google]
1445262425208.jpg
10 KB, 217x218
>>30033122
You should really learn how to stand up to yourself. You fucking beta.
>>
>>30033122
is this legit? what the fuck OP
>>
>>30033122
>>>/adv/
>>
>>30033588
It's copypasta
https://desustorage.org/k/thread/29707228/
>>
>>30033122

You need to shut up about this and just bury it deep down inside you. Never mention it again to anyone. You fucked up and you got ripped off. You did some stupid shit here and it's over now.

Learn from it (if you can) and move on. It's over so let it go.
>>
>>30033567
kek
>>
File: sillynbaplayers.gif (4 MB, 482x277) Image search: [Google]
sillynbaplayers.gif
4 MB, 482x277
>>30033122
>mfw I've seen copy pasta b4 m8
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.