[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sat youre a famous celebrity. Actor, musician, director, whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: flying-high-with-shaq.jpg (649 KB, 2709x2032) Image search: [Google]
flying-high-with-shaq.jpg
649 KB, 2709x2032
sat youre a famous celebrity. Actor, musician, director, whatever
Obviously youre pro gun, so how do you stay pro gun without being blacklisted by Hollywood.
What do you carry for your EDC? Remember, places like /k/ will talk about you and associate your choice in guns to you from now on
>>
File: stainless sig.jpg (103 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
stainless sig.jpg
103 KB, 500x315
I dont have any blogs, twitter accounts, facebooks, none of that shit. I dont have any right now anyway. Maybe like 1 just to keep stuff up on movies that im doing but thats it.

I never ever discuss anything political ever. When asked I say everyone is entitled to their own opinion and im entitled to keep mine to myself

When asked about guns I say that yes I do carry for my own protection, because I dont believe my life is worth more than a paid bodyguard simply because im famous. If others want a bodyguard thats fine but im uncomfortable with it. I believe that, so long as youre law abiding, you should be able to own any gun but you need to learn your local laws and practice with it so you know what youre doing. If anyone disagrees with me then whatever, thats their choice but I was asked my opinion

I carry sig perfection
>>
>>30031303
That does look suspiciously like a holster.
Anyway, my job would be to entertain people not be a pretentious self righteous opinionated asshole.
I'd refuse to answer any philosophical questions about political issues. I'd only answer question that are like yes no questions or questions about factual things like, "Do you own a gun?"
>yes
>>
>>30031440
That is a holster. Shaq is all about concealed carry. Honestly I'm jealous of him because he is so big he can pretty much CC any size handgun he wants to.
>>
>>30031303
I doubt if you will be blacklisted if you're a money maker.
its all about the shekels.
>>
>>30031303

>Obviously youre pro gun, so how do you stay pro gun without being blacklisted by Hollywood.

Probably the same way Sam Jackson, Bruce Willis, Chris Pratt, and Katee Sackhoff do you dingus; by not giving a shit.
>>
File: tumblr_o6k2kjGSqh1tqbqyuo1_500.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6k2kjGSqh1tqbqyuo1_500.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>30031855

Shaq CCs a Mk 23 ... source: My cousin's boyfriend's kid's babysitter's brother mows his lawn
>>
>>30031303
By being as loud as possible about my support for guns and the 2A.
>>
>>30032656
This.
>>
>>30031370
This nigga gets it. Nice 229 fampai
>>
If OC were legal in Florida I'd OC an M92 PAP
>>
File: mygf4.gif (216 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
mygf4.gif
216 KB, 250x178
>>30031370
solid
>>
>>30031855
literally who would try to mug Shaq?
>>
>>30035005
If anything I think it'd be more about protection from the next John Hinckley Jr. I mean who would even try robbing a store if they saw Shaq walking around?
>>
>>30035005
someone dumb enough to try and act like they have something to prove, thats who. i know he looks big in pictures, but fuck me hes a biggun in real life. HUGE. i felt like a fucking hobbit.

so is dennis rodman. fucking gigantic. he was wearing a dress when i met him but he was a perfectly cromulent gentleman.

also todd duffee, big as FUCK. really nice guy too.
>>
>>30035277
>>30035568
these

you never know how some /tv/ neckbeards can be in real life. Lots of famous people are still attacked and murdered by crazy fans. Everyone thinks of john Lennon but George Harrison was also almost killed by a crazy fan. Imagine have one of these dudes stalking you
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVevxHoEkuU
>>
File: FN five 7.jpg (371 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
FN five 7.jpg
371 KB, 1680x1050
because I can
>>
>Asked why he needed one by an attorney, she said, “Because he’s the law. That’s what he would say, ‘I’m the law.'”
>>
>>30031303

>without being blacklisted by Hollywood

Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>30036911

OK spergo, pretend the question was "lose your job"

incredibly, unbelievably sad that you need to be told something like this.
>>
>>30037241
Are you a troll or just incredibly stupid?
>>
File: PHIL-ROBERTSON - Duck DYnasty.jpg (546 KB, 1536x2201) Image search: [Google]
PHIL-ROBERTSON - Duck DYnasty.jpg
546 KB, 1536x2201
>>30031303

I convince my shekel loving masters that the pro gun market is an underutilized demographic and have my agent get me a guest appearance on Duck Dynasty or what not and have a charity range day "for the troops" because that always sells then blow some shit up for television with a ranted Ma Deuce.

If you're making them money then you don't have to tow their line. If you aren't making them money then you have to shill in the hopes of getting a part in return.
>>
>>30037370

*rented
>>
>>30037295

I did absolutely nothing to incur this reply, and yet here you are...having a complete mental breakdown, on the internet, on 4chan...on a thread about shaq. how did it come to this, anon? did daddy not love you enough? nobody wants to be your gf? what is it?
>>
File: Scorpion EVO3.png (797 KB, 1496x806) Image search: [Google]
Scorpion EVO3.png
797 KB, 1496x806
Only thing I can say for certain is during the winter I'd carry pic related under my thick ass coat in a custom holster/scabbard/thing.

Probably carry my Px4 with an XD-S as a backup regularly.
>>
Shaq is carrying a gun there. He is a reserve police officer since 2005 and has a 50 state carry permit. He also has a badge and can make arrests.
>>
>>30031303
I don't spout off about my political views because I'm an entertainer and only fucking idiots care about the real-life views of entertainers.
I would privately donate to the NRA, GOA, and pro-gun politicians.
And if I was anti-gun, I wouldn't be loud about it either.
>>
>>30036492

yea no shit. ive met a few celebrities and nobody was really a cunt ever but some of them you could tell were like, alright man im trying to get on with my night i dont wanna be a dick but im trying to enjoy myself. jamie foxx was especially a cool guy and seemed like a genuinely good guy, however much a retarded liberal he may be IRL.

>>30037674
cops by default have a 50 state carry permit, which continues even when they are retired but they have to requalify every year i believe to keep it up, DEPENDING on their department. florida is based so thats how it works here.

t. my dad is a retired cop and i watched die hard.

also for the syrup niggers, he obviously wasnt able to carry in canada and my step moms canadian family was pretty much mesmerized by the fact he was able to conceal carry in the states. they asked him typical stupid questions like "do you feel naked?", "do you feel safe not carrying here?" and he told them canada was so nice and the people were so good he didnt feel like he had the need to. amerifats love our canadian brothers, no matter how much /pol/ tries to shit post and how try hard you fuckers are overseas making sure nobody thinks youre us.

syrup + burger = <3
>>
File: swng1.jpg (258 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
swng1.jpg
258 KB, 900x675
>>30031303
>so how do you stay pro gun without being blacklisted by Hollywood.

I'm a director and I make a lot of war movies that have a strong anti-war message along side another message about being heroic.

>EDC
I'd carry a 8 shot S&W .357 Night guard
>>
>>30038617
>CCing a revolver
>>
>>30040756
>implying it matters
Every other compact will only have at best a couple rounds more
>>
>>30031303
>without being blacklisted by Hollywood.
easy. fill all your movies with leftist propaganda even if you don't believe in it.

Seriously, how can anyone trust somebody who's paid to lie and make things up?
>>
>>30037457

>I did absolutely nothing to incur this reply

You know, besides making a dumbshit OP and calling people spergos.

>having a complete mental breakdown

speeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrggggggggooooooo
>>
>>30036911
blacklisted = not getting shit for work and when yore famous and have chance to get millions to be in big budget projects you want to consider your options
dipshit
>>
>>30038549
who have you met? Ive met some musicians becuase I used to work at a concert hall
Mariah carey is a total cunt
areosmith were pretty chill
the rappers didnt talk with any white guys if they could avoid it
>>
>>30037370
>you inform them that hickok45 exists
>work an arrangement to go shooting with him, either on his compound or yours
>shooting literally any guns you ask for
>it does so well he gets his on mailcall style show in the spot of r lee ermy
>guns arent so evil now in the eyes of the general public
>world peace declared
>>
>>30042010
>and everybody stood up and clapped
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.