[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glock thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1280px-Glock_Perfection.svg.png (40 KB, 1280x942) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Glock_Perfection.svg.png
40 KB, 1280x942
just bought my first glock brand glock today and need to know what you recommend i upgrade.

also can someone hook me up with a link to cheap magazines currently own 3 -10rd and 2 - 15rd mags and i own the G26

currently on my shopping cart
>3.5 trigger kit
>truglo night sights
>extended mag release
>>
File: explain.jpg (29 KB, 317x357) Image search: [Google]
explain.jpg
29 KB, 317x357
>Glock perfection
>I'm gonna make it better
>>
>>30027094

>3.5 trigger kit

I guess

>truglo

get trijicon

>extended mag release

completely unnecessary but ok

buy 3 or 4 more mags and a bunch of ammo
>>
>>30027124
i reload all my own ammo so not a problem currently sitting on about 3500 rounds of loaded ammo and still got 2 5gal buckets of brass to clean,deprime and load.

should i avoid cheap mags?
>>
>>30027210
Get glock factory mags. Triggers not necessary the gen4 trigger is pretty good IMO. 5.5 with a good reset. Do not buy truglo. Grip extensions that go over the longer magazines are nice to have. Good IWB holster.
>>
>>30027124
>get trijicon

This. You might think it's cheaper to get the truglos but to my knowledge, they don't have a good replacement/warranty system as trijicon does when your tritium tubes go dead.
>>30027210
>should i avoid cheap mags?

Yes. Some people do buy magpul's glock 19 mags and some of them have reliability issues. If I were you, I would just cut the bs and buy OEM mags plain and simple.
>>
File: cockerection.png (52 KB, 1280x942) Image search: [Google]
cockerection.png
52 KB, 1280x942
>>30027112
Always room for improvement
>>
>>30027094
buy mags and ammo, put at least 500 rounds through it before you spend any money on upgrading it

unless you just have to spend money and you know better than the folks over at glock
>>
Man I really want to like my extended mag release. I had to change my grip since I constantly push it in with my support hand
>>
>>30028973
>unless you just have to spend money and you know better than the folks over at glock

It's pretty well accepted that the first thing you do when you buy a glock is replace the sights desu. Other than that, I agree to a certain extent.
>>
Get Trijicon HD Night Sights, Vickers extended mag release and slide release and whatever trigger you want.

That's honestly all you need
>>
Don't forget extended slide release I have it on my 19 as my only upgraded besides 33 rd mag.

I read trijicon even though is good it's quality isn't good compared to a tru glo. I just want a cheap night sights that just works.
>>
Talon sandpaper grips are nice, they really help my 20 stick to my hand.
>>
>>30029255
Faggot
>>
>>30027094
>Glock
>The Honda Accord of guns
>No mods needed, just point and shoot
>OP still wants to mod it

Faggot, if you wanted a Lamborghini, buy a Lamborghini. Dont buy a honda and stick a wing and air scoops on it and think it's a lamborghini
>>
>>30027094
Go AmeriGlo
>>
never buy KCI mags. buy talon grip. do use hair drier to seal it. get a superior holster such as KT Mech. I have large hands but the g26 and g43 is fine for me. be careful with 3.5 trigger you will have failure to cycle with reloads.
>>
>>30030193

Careful some glawkbaby is gonna come in here with a powerpoint presentation full of tables and bar graphs proving the glock 19 is the only gun anyone should buy ever.
>>
>>30029243

>I just want a cheap night sights that just works.

Find a local glock armorer and have them install a set of glock brand night sights. I think the trit tubes are made by meprolight. Super cheap, I got mine plus installation for like $60 maybe? Something like that. They work well too. Nothing fancy, standard 3 green dot setup.
>>
>>30027094
just leave it alone its fine

if anything get better sights
>>
>>30027094
NEIN

PISTOL IS FINE!
>>
File: 1441741622845.jpg (13 KB, 302x285) Image search: [Google]
1441741622845.jpg
13 KB, 302x285
>>30032112
WRONG COUNTRY
oh wait, fugg, he is Austrian.
>>
>>30027094
Oh glocks are great, all you need to do is change out those crappy factory sights, the shitty trigger, put a lone wolf barrel in because the factory one sucks. Oh change out the frame to the lone wolf also it is so much better, and get the slide cut for better grip and you'll have you a pretty decent little handgun. Glock perfection man.
>>
File: 1459696080079.png (430 KB, 352x515) Image search: [Google]
1459696080079.png
430 KB, 352x515
I gots a gen4 21. All I did was put on talon grips and truglo tfx.

Weapon is great as is desu senpai. Slide release and stuff, that's just nonsense to change that.

Oh yeah, I did put on the med beavertail backstrap...but those came with the package itself.
>>
buy an m&p
>>
Have glock 17 gen 4. Any recommendations for owb holster?
>>
>>30027094
Magpul just debuted g26 mags
>>
>Glock Perfection
>Shit ton of aftermarket parts
Kek
>>
>>30027094
This is what I have on mine:

Trijicon HDs

Vickers Tactical grip plug

Vickers Tactical magazine base plates

Vickers Tactical glock controls

4.5 lb disconnector
>>
>>30032308

Safariland ALS if you don't care about concealment
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.