[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you actually had to use your CCW? It seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: trump.jpg (89 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
89 KB, 600x800
Have any of you actually had to use your CCW?

It seems like there is not a single komando with real life experience here.
>>
How long you been here, sport?
>>
>>30025870
Theres quite a few stories, most are dubious at best like that guy that used a 20mm in home defense.
>>
Here is the only person I know of to tell all about it in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg5Gaza6OOw

Yankee Marshall scared some dudes off once:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-4p4wwIEZ0
>>
>>30025870
Pretty sure the guy who CC's a 2.75" FFAR saved a store or something once from criminals.
>>
I didn't have to, but I decided to scare the shit out of some kids in a park once because they were bothering me.
>>
>>30025895
I've only heard made up stories so far
>>
>>30025870
I'm not a regular here and this is actually the first time I'm posting in a few months but I have.

Story's pretty quick and uninteresting desu.

>Have single black friend
>turns 21 (i was 24 at the time)
>CCW to the club for his bday
>he's one of the few niggies in the club, mostly white, no trouble expected
>leaving around 2am, he's hammered, I had more drinks than i reasonably should have, but the drive home was less than a mile.
>as we're getting into the car 3 hood niggas who were loitering outside the club say something in Swahili to my friend as he's walking to the car
>He says "mugfugga bix nood fuk off"
>All 3 immediately start jumping him
>Never looked at me, must've thought we weren't there together
>Pull 22 snub out of jacket pocket
>1 shot over their heads
>Scatter faster than quarks in a high potential EB field
>Get the fuck out of there before cops come and arrest me for doing their job better than them
>stop socializing with blacks completely

I'm glad I didn't have to kill anybody desu. I wouldn't have been safe legally, since I was drunk and not defending myself, but a third party. I've never killed a man and honestly wouldn't like to have to deal with the mental impact for the sake of a casual friend, as opposed to self defense or something more justifiable.
>>
>>30025870
That assumption is very wrong. There have been numerous stories about posters using their CCW, and some of them here have even shot or killed an attacker
>>
I've used a shotgun in self defense while innawoods.

Pulled out my carry piece when a big black dog ran at my wife and I while out for a night walk but I waited a moment longer because it was a neighbor's and shouted at it to stop one more time. It did stop, about 4 feet away, and very thankfully I didn't have to shoot. I really don't want to shoot someone's dog even if they didn't train it properly.

Haven't pulled a gun on a person and I hope to never have to. Had someone come to my door gun in hand when I was living in Italy and couldn't own guns. Not a fun experience.
>>
No because statistically they would be defending themselves against blacks and white on black violence is by definition a hate crime so anyone who would have such a story cannot tell it as they are locked up serving consecutive life sentences.
>>
>>30026027
I should clarify that it was snarling/barking nastily at us as it approached, and we were walking in the street, not even on the sidewalk. This wasn't an overreaction to a dog wanting to be petted, I didn't want the thing taking a chunk out of my wife.
>>
Somewhere, there's a FBI crime victimization survey result that shows several million gun defenses per year (without a shot fired) and it is something like 7x the rate of actual firearm discharges per capita.

I, myself, used a laser (on a .380) to deter an attempted robbery and I didn't report it in the crime victimization survey, so there's my basic evidence.

MANY violent crimes are defeated just by the threat of a gun. "Using" a CCW does not mean firing. You've got to understand that the victims they pick are based on PERCIEVED weakness. Once you 'equalize' the situation, they back off.
>>
>>30026069
>I, myself, used a laser (on a .380) to deter an attempted robbery
Would you tell some more about this? I've heard a Gander Mountain gun dept employee claim a very similar story but he seemed like he was a full of shit tryhard so I wasn't inclined to believe him.
>>
Drew on a guy for grabbing my girlfriend's arm at a gas station one time. It happens a lot more than you hear about because after the guy ran off we just left and nothing else came of it.
>>
i shot a guy in the ass with a NAA sheriff .22WMR.
>>
I won't speak as to how weird kommandos are but the reason why you'll find very few instances of someone using their weapon is because generally those of us who carry don't have a gun as a first line of defense. We use our brains first. We don't go through bad neighborhoods at night, we don't stop at gas stations that have a front covered with stickers that leaves you unable to see what's going on inside before you walk in. Definitely we don't stop at one that has bars on the doors and windows even in the day time. Group of "urban youths" being "rowdy" approaching you and the girlfriend in the mall? Nope fuck it we're going this direction or into this store where there are several people shopping and more cameras.

You won't find many people who have used their weapons because people who carry try to make smart decisions and not put themselves in situations where they might have to use their weapon.

Maybe you have some fantasy of using yours but for the rest of us living in the real world we don't want to unless we have to. Hell the only reason I even carry with the places I go is in case of an active shooter situation and even then if I and whoever I might be with can get to the backdoor I'm doing that. Let law enforcement handle it unless I'm in the line of fire.
>>
>>30026189
specifically...

>live in maine
>hear sound downstairs
>must be the cat
>go check and find a guy in my fridge, rummaging around for who knows what
>tell him to get out of my house
>he throws a jar of pickles at me, over his shoulder
>reach into my pocket and pull out my gun
>he moved quick, so i shot him
>right in the ass
>he jumped and then pretty much casually waddled out of the house
>cops found him with his pants down, in a yard two houses down

Turns out he was really high on something. Thought it was his house and he was hungry. I got a .38spl after that
>>
I have never had to draw my CCW, ever.

But, about 7 years ago, this happened:

>Wake up at 3AM
>Someone is shining a flashlight in my window
>Only gun I own is a PSL
>Stealthily raise PSL up at window, rest on sill
>Pull bolt back quietly
>Release the bolt and pull the blinds as fast as possible
>Dude with flashlight screams and starts running
>Dogs start barking
>Let the dogs out, they chase the asshole into the woods
>Fucker almost got his head blown off
>>
I'm 6ft3 250 lbs and have a shit ton of visible tattoos. I don't think any of Obamas sons will ever try me.
>>
>>30025910
Finally some non pussy who actually goes in detail or actually used his gun in self defence.
>>
>>30026014

Bait/10
>>
I pulled it once when some homeless guy followed me to my car, but he fucked right off. Missionaccomplished.jpg
>>
>>30025870
Most people who CC often do so for safety reasons.

Since safety is in their best interests, it makes sense to want to avoid confrontation. You don't just go shooting willy-nilly at anyone who gives you a hard time.

Not every American is a stereotype.
>>
File: 1462400007786.png (20 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
1462400007786.png
20 KB, 450x400
Pulled my gun? Yes, twice since moving to the US.

Shot somebody? No.
>>
>>30025870
Wow, is that Trump eating Hispanic food? Guess he isn't racist.
>>
>>30026069
>Somewhere, there's a FBI crime victimization survey result that shows several million gun defenses per year (without a shot fired) and it is something like 7x the rate of actual firearm discharges per capita.

It's nickname is something like the "dark statistics" or some bullshit. Basically, the facts that the feds parade around are actually vastly deflated because people don't report it, it's mis-classified, or other reasons.
>>
Used to work for a hot-wing delivery company between "real" jobs. In the course of 9 months I had to shoot 3 dogs (all 3 of which had actually already bitten me by the time I fired, I hate hurting dogs) and drew on 2 people without firing.
>dog 1
Get out of car to deliver food, neighbor's dog comes flying over fence snarling like mad. Throw food at dog, dog ignores it and sinks teeth into shin. Shoot dog.
>dog 2
Delivering food in the ghetto on Superbowl Sunday. Ring doorbell, door answered by ultrathug-looking 20-something black guy. "hey [company name] I have [humongous fucking order] are you [name]? Cool. That'll be [large dollar amount]." Okay den cracka hol' on a sec lemme get mah wad...SIC EM BOY!--half-grown Rottweiler comes charging through door (actually through the closed screen door) and sinks his teeth into my gut. Panic, start beating dog with hot bag. Dog lets go, I'm bleeding profusely, throw hot bag at dog and book it to car. Dog beats me to car, hits me square in the back and knocks me on my face, bites me in lower back and starts shaking me. Hear multiple neighbors cheering dog on and how they're gonna get free food out of it. Finally manage to draw, shoot at dog multiple times around my own body (I'm still face down at this point). Apparently connect with one of the 7 rounds fired, he lets go and is bleeding almost as badly as me. I'm out of ammo so get in car and speed off, get to a gas station and scream at the attendant to call 911. Pass out from blood loss, in hospital 4 days. 3 arrests, guy who owns dog arrested for attempted murder and owning a fighting dog (local ordinance), extradited on outstanding drug trafficking warrant to another state and AFAIK still pending trial for what he did to me until he's (probably not going to be) released from his sentence there.
>dog 3
4 months later, delivering to above guy's next door neighbor.
>word limit, dammit
>>
>>30026432
What people fail to realize is that Trump doesn't hate Mexicans, he hates illegal immigrants. It's normal for people to dislike people who disobey the law.

It doesn't matter what race they are, law breakers are law breakers.

If their lives are so shit in their home countries, they could just apply for refuge in Canada or Sweden or something. Hell, that would probably be easier.
>>
>>30026487
>dog 3 continued
Anyway, guy's wide-eyed, he was one of the fucks cheering on previous dog. Soon as I see him I about face and head for the car, fuck that I'm not getting into this shit again. Full-size poodle comes charging out of house. I make it back to car in time, dog comes crashing through window, taking a divot out of my left forearm with one canine. Shoot dog as it's hanging out of the now-broken driver's side window, hitting it at joint of neck and shoulder. Dog lived with no permanent damage. Guy is tried and acquitted on aggravated assault charges

>moral of the story
Don't trust any dog owned by, living near, or associated with niggers
>>
>>30026487
>>30026515
How are you not scared of dogs by now?
>>
>>30026515
Damn dude I am so sorry bro that fucking sucks bet you got scars like a mother fucker
>>
>>30026515
I'm kek'ing at the thought of a fucking POODLE breaking through your window just to bite you.
>>
>>30026551
Not hotwing dude but real grown poodles are good sized dogs man
>>
File: hhaahha.png (442 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
hhaahha.png
442 KB, 640x624
>>30025870
>It seems like there is not a single komando with real life experience here.

You don't pay much attention to the news
>>
>>30026534
Grew up around them, have never had a single issue with a dog raised by anyone other than black people. Including Dobies, Rotts, and Pits. Not gonna blame a dog for a person's niggardry.

>>30026548
The ones on my back are pretty bad. Chest is just a series of tiny white dots because he didn't actually tear anything, they were just puncture wounds. Arm didn't scar at all somehow.

>>30026551
Full size poodles are legit hunting dogs and can range between 60-90lbs depending on lineage and whether it's overweight. All breeds of poodle are known to be aggressive and territorial too.
>>
File: gaggag.png (410 KB, 615x583) Image search: [Google]
gaggag.png
410 KB, 615x583
>>30026586
>>
>>30026487
>>30026534
I love dogs. Love them. But your experiences would probably leave me ready to shoot-on-site. Sounds like all of these incidents are related to niggers. It's incredulous that anything a fucking disgusting nigger touches turns to Nig-nog shit. They even fuck up poor dogs.

Next time, shoot the Nigger who owns the dog in the face. Say one of the shots missed the dog and 'accidently' got the owner. It's not your fault, you were defending your life.
>>
>>30026653
On dog #2, if I had still had rounds left I very definitely would have.

On a related note, I stopped carrying a pocket rocket and got myself a fullsize, plus a spare mag, after that.
>>
>>30026432
Lmao it has a wall around it
>>
>>30026342
FBI Bait
>>
>>30025870
>3 years back
>Parked in a shit gas station during roadtrip.
>Exit gas station
>Some nigglet is trying to pry my car door open.
>"Oi!"
>Pull out CC.
>Nigglet takes off like a bat out of hell.
>The end

Never needed to fire it. Probably never will. The peace of mind is nice though.
>>
File: IMG_20160107_175730_HD.jpg (634 KB, 1021x976) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160107_175730_HD.jpg
634 KB, 1021x976
whats with all these guys concealed carrying .22s? is it really that hard to dress for the occasion and carry something with a little more kick.
>>
I know a guy in California who got robbed at gun point, he drew his gun and shot the nigger.

He went to court, everything went fine. But then the family of the nigger got a civil case against him, to this day he has to pay the nigger's family good money because the nigger's gun didn't have bullets.
>>
>>30026779
Well, over-penetration can be a concern if you ever find yourself in a self-defense situation in a crowded area.

You don't want to hit any innocent bystanders.
>>
>>30026779
>CCing 10mm Ex P
>Shoot perp
>Goes through him.
>Goes through building behind him
>Goes through mountain behind building
>Makes full revolution around planet, fucking up all in it's way.
>Nails you in the back
>Get paralysis from being hit in the back with a 10mm
>Goes through and hits perp again.
>Hailed as the legend who shot a guy with the same bullet twice in one gunshot.
>Worth it.
>>
>>30026841
>civil case
What and how the fuck?

>This big meanie shot my good-for-nothing son, I'm gonna sue him in the same court that people use to argue about false advertising or neighbors leaving their lawn clippings
>>
File: 3456457.png (2 MB, 1250x956) Image search: [Google]
3456457.png
2 MB, 1250x956
>>30025870
Question about concealed carry

Does anyone have any input on the best holster for a bulgy mak? I was thinking ayylmao kydex inside waist 3.0. Want something that feels comfy and doesn't print. Bonus points if it includes a spot for a 2nd magazine.

http://aliengearholsters.com/makarov-alien-gear-cloak-tuck-3-0-iwb-holster-inside-the-waistband.html
>>
>>30026855
That's bullshit, and you know it.

Shot-placement should be your first worry. If you deny this, then you're a no-good piece of shit who deserves the 2ndary reprocussions.

22lr is fine, considering the cowardly nature of most criminals. As long as you're not a 10k+ cash carrier, most interactions will be a cowardly dindu (who can't attack 1v1) and the mere sight of a gun will send him fleeing.
>>
>>30026841
>Cali
>CC
This is how I know you're lying.
>>
>>30026487
>>30026515
I think you could have a great future in the ATF.
>>
>>30026653
>I love dogs. Love them. But your experiences would probably leave me ready to shoot-on-site. Sounds like all of these incidents are related to niggers. It's incredulous that anything a fucking disgusting nigger touches turns to Nig-nog shit. They even fuck up poor dogs.
You know it starts to make sense why cops are so quick to shoot all these dogs.

Not saying it's okay, but they probably get amped up about dogs from having to deal with dogs like here >>30026487>>30026511 and it colors their perception of all dogs.

Hell my old man was FBI and managed to get bit in the hand by some reservation Indian's pit bull despite the majority of his work being behind a desk.
>tfw he didn't shoot it despite being a cop
>course he had to have surgery instead

Still don't think it's okay, especially with how often it seems to happen and during instances where the dog shows no aggression.
>>
>>30026874
>>This big meanie shot my good-for-nothing son

He dindu nuffin he was a good boy on his way to church, he was applyin to colleges, he was pawt of the community outreach, they need mo money fo dem programs
>>
>>30026675
Anyway, on to the 2 people I had to draw on.
>first time
>at a shitty ghetto gas station called YaYa between deliveries getting gas
>head on a swivel
>black guy comes up, "yo homie gimme some o' dat yard bird!"
>no
>c'mon dawg, gimme sum!
>No, go away.
>YES mothafucka, you gon' gimme dat fried bird or I'll KILL YOU!
>pulls out shitty fleamarket pocketknife
>pull pistol
>literally trips over his sagged pants trying to run away
Pretty common occurrence at gas stations in this chain. They pretty much just sell gas and soda as an afterthought, they're primarily a head shop/malt liquor store (at the time they were primarily selling "spice" and "bath salts", and the cashier at this particular one also sold extacy and stolen hydrocodone under the table)

>second time
>Middle of the day on a Tuesday, slow AF, random old dude orders the bare minimum to get delivered
>stuck in lunch-rush traffic at a red light
>nice spring day, have windows down
>black guy nervously tries to carjack me with a ball-peen hammer
>draw, guy drops hammer through open window and backs off with his hands up
>cool, free hammer
>light turns green, creep forward ~50ft to the next red light
>guy comes back up to car, hand still up, and fucking asks for his hammer back rather politely
>no, stop being a nigger
I really do hate the southeast.
>>
>>30026869
>Makes full revolution around planet
that wouldnt work. the earth is flat
>>
>>30026876
I hate to ruin your day...

But here is what the only guy on this tread to have actually blown some asshole away was using for a holster....

https://www.youtube.com/user/nostressmike/search?query=holster
>>
>>30026874
Didn do nuffin, he was racis to assume he was gonna get killed n shit also the nigger was 17.
>>
>>30026890
Nah. I wait til the dog's actually done something bad. I've never shot a dog in its kennel.
>>
>>30026940
>But here is what the only guy on this tread to have actually blown some asshole away was using for a holster....

see>>30026612
>>30026586
>>
>>30026960

Are you trying to be a funny boy?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_44/256183_Good_CCW_Story_from_Topeka.html
>>
>>30026779
Do you know anyone on earth that would be ok with you shooting them with a .22? Are you really delusional that you think the average thug is going to get into a gunfight with you instead of running?
>>
File: 1366324252347.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
1366324252347.gif
3 MB, 355x201
>>30026913
>asks for his hammer back rather politely
>no, stop being a nigger
>>
>>30027005
It literally took me so much by surprise I even deadpanned it.
>h-hey man, can I please have my hammer back?
>No, stop being a nigger
>*drives off*
I lost my shit like 20 minutes later thinking back on it.
>>
>>30026999
>make claim
>get proven wrong
>make other claim that doesn't disprove it at all

Are you trying to rustle me?
>>
>>30025910

TYM is a fucking punk ass, guarantee that shit isnt even true.

>>30026883

thats not BS, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>30025870

No, but I put my hand on it one time.

>walking to my car in Walmart parking lot
>see meth head looking guy (Oregonfag here) crouch walking around my car peaking in the windows
>put my hand on my CC and ask "Is there something I can help you find?"
>ask it a lot more loudly than I needed to, but nothing exciting ever happens to me and adrenaline was up
>junky bolts upright "haha no sorry guy just looking around I'll be on my way now haha"

And that's the time I put my hand on my CC without drawing.
>>
>>30025897

There are some where it's just more fun to pretend they're real. Like that guy who shot his load all over a home invader thinking it was his girlfriend coming home, and then held him at gunpoint bare assed until the cops got there.
>>
>>30026999
>>30026999
>>30026999

Dem trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>30027017
>Are you trying to rustle me?

Script kiddie is in da house!
>>
>>30027058
>trips means script kiddies
>>
>>30026940
The fact this older man has some kind of niggerigged holster doesn't answer my question anon-kun
>>
>>30026876
Ayylmao 2.0s were good, but the steel core should make it better

I liked my 2.0
>>
>>30027130
Fair enough. I just wanted to make you aware of that. ;)

I use is holster and it is pretty scary for "me" too :D
>>
>>30027147
Neat and it should fit the bulgy mak? I see it says Makarov on the page but that most definitely is not one in the preview images.
>>
>>30026913
>>30026515
>>30026487
I'm suddenly thankful that I've never been a delivery driver.

I fall under what these anons said >>30026395>>30026227 and really want to have a conflict free life.
>>
>>30027183
The pictures are the ones they use

My 59 didn't fit because they only had a 5906 holster
>>
>>30026515

So that guy lives in a dindu neighborhood right?
Should go to his house and burn it. Police will never even look into it.
>>
>>30027221
I loved being a delivery driver, but I also don't live in an area where nigs nog often

I had to deal with them, but they didn't ever start shit
And I carried a knife in my pocket that was slightly visible

>go to Indian apartment tower complex bullshit
>shitheads sitting outside smoking
>walk up
>hey whatcha got
>pizza
>can I have some
>you'll have to ask the people in room X
>can see him eye me up out of the corner of my eye
>if you didn't have a knife I'd just take it
>>
>>30026887
unlicensed cc in cali is only a misdemeanor.
>>
>>30026779

>xtreme penetrator
>for self defense
Don't be a fucking retard.
>>
>>30027221
>really want to have a conflict free life.

YES!!!

You never never never want to find yourself in one of these fucked up situations......

But if you do, your gun is the last friend on this Earth you have.....
>>
>>30026883

He's not talking about shot placement, you fucking moron. He's talking about over penetration.
>>
>>30027003

Carrying something in a larger caliber follows the same logic as carrying a gun in the first place. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Sure, 22lr is probably okay, but it's kind of silly not to have something more practical.
>>
>>30027003
>Using a rimfire cartridge
>especially in a semi auto

Enjoy being raped by niggers.
>>
>>30027284
>>30027221
>conflict free life

I agree. I've never been in a fight, nor any other altercation.

Usually if I see something like that brewing I leave before it starts.

I'm glad I've never had to be involved in a confrontation or scary situation.
>>
>>30027024
Over penetration is one of the most overblown issues that people put wayyyyyy too much value into. Honestly, if you're obeying the rule about being sure what you're shooting at and what's behind it, then over penetration shouldn't be an issue to begin with.
>>
>>30027420
In a situation where you have to draw your CCW and shoot I don't think there's going to be a lot of time to think about what's behind your target.
>>
>>30027284
This only gets more true once you get some experience with it. I'm >>30026027, after the experience in Italy I've basically never been without a gun strapped on or in the room. Spending 20+ minutes trapped in your house unable to get to your phone or even a knife because getting them could let the guy with the gun see you through the windows, unable to flee the house because you don't know where the guy with the gun is, not even a good hiding spot because Italian housing/furniture design, and with only a can of room freshener as a weapon? I've never been so coldly furious as I was at the Italian government right then.
>guy disappeared without trying to break in
>but the only reason to come up my driveway was to go to my house, it wasn't a shortcut
>landlord and cops didn't believe it
>peaceful Italian community after all
Got my carry permit as soon as I hit American soil again.
>>
>>30027390

The Ruger SR-22 was made for thees people and it is highly regarded...

http://www.ruger.com/products/sr22Pistol/models.html
>>
>>30027280
Are you planning on shooting someone while there are other people behind him?
>>
>>30027428
That, and tunnel vision/threat fixation is a common occurrence for people in fight-or-flight mode.
>>
>>30027420

You are a fucking potato retard.
>>
>>30027390
As the other anon said, Ruger's SR22 is reliable. Their Mark II and III are will also eat anything they are fed.
>>
>>30027458

Are you planning on purposefully using a less effective self defense round simply because you think there's no reason not to?
Look, you were wrong, and it's fine. Now let me help you get that foot out of your mouth.
>>
>>30027428
Use hollow points then. 0 penetration issues, except for the people that you shot when you missed...
>>
>>30027476
they are also sufficiently large that if you can conceal them, you can conceal a 9mm.
>>
>>30027440
I had multiple problems with mine out of the box--feeding problems and magazine seating problems were the most egregious two. That said, Ruger customer service was top-notch about fixing it. Didn't care that I couldn't find my receipt for it, didn't even ask if I was the original owner actually, were quick to get it back to me and even paid for shipping from my door both ways.
>>
File: image_10.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>30027390
Are you daft? Get a 2 shot .22 magnum derringer and stop being a tool.

or better yet, get a .25 acp antique vest gun.
>>
>>30027440
>>30027476
I've carried an SR-22 while waiting for my carry pistol to get in. It was purple, no less.
>>
>>30027499
I'd agree that it's not a good idea for self defense, but that's now what I had an issue with. A semi-auto rim-fire can be reliable.
>>
>>30026292
Someone might fuck with you just to prove they can, so I hope you can actually defend yourself of needed.
>>
>>30027486
I use hollow points too, jackass. I use them because they are more effective. However, you made a big deal about over penetration with the rounds that guy was using. Over penetration is such an overblown thing that doesn't really matter for the most part.

Go ahead and find me 5 examples of people being shot via over penetration (through one person and into the innocent victim). Go ahead.
>>
>>30027492

>use hollow points then
That was the whole point of this argument you stupid fuck.
>>
>>30026027
>>30026046
Just FYI for any reading, if a dangerous dog approaches you, a shot into the dirt will scare the shit out of it 9.5 times out of 10. Dogs are dumb, innocent creatures, are many times when they act like this, they view it as "defending their turf".

Its unlikely, but if you get in trouble with the police for discharging your weapon, just say you feared for your life. You shot at a dangerous dog, but "missed".

I heard a story once where a guy shot someone's dog on a sidewalk, and the owner came out of the house and killed him. Something to keep in mind. At the very least, doing the above will save you some Bullshit.
>>
>>30027522
Better than nothing.
>>
>>30027420
If what I'm shooting at is shooting at me, I don't particularly give a fuck what's behind it at that moment.

But while that may save my life, IF my bullet goes through and IF it hits an uninvolved person, my life becomes significantly harder after the fact.

Now if it were a choice between significant overpenetration (10mm extreme penetrators) and not enough "stopping power" (.25acp hollowpoints), sure. But there are plenty of viable options that retain all of the lethality without any of the overpenetration.
>>
File: 1446615388266.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446615388266.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
The Ruger SR-22 when working is a very very nice gun!
>>
>>30027557
Hopefully you read my other post about how I also use hollow points and that's not the issue I had with you. I'm not saying that the rounds that guy was using would be better than hollow points. I'm just saying that over penetration isn't a big issue at all, but people like you blow it out of proportion.
>>
I pulled my gun two weeks ago but I did not feel compelled to post about it because it was fairly boring when I sit and spell it out. but there is no sense bringing it up and not posting about it.

>be delivery driver
>have carried since legal to do so
>pull into a restaurant for pickup
>there is a vehicle sitting in the middle of the triangular parking lot, blocking anyone coming in pretty well, but I could pull around him
>I wait behind him for a minute or so, then a girl gets out of the passenger seat
>I pull wide around him, assuming now he's just dropping someone off
>he lays on the horn as I get ahead of him, and I pull into a spot to get out of his way
>he pulls in behind me, boxing me in and gets out of his car
>he's coming up to me, leaving his door open
>he'said pounding on my window
>I have my gun out by this point, I crack the window and tell him to leave me alone
>he's acting tough, yelling at me through the window about how he doesn't care about my gun and he would call the cops right now
>I tell him I didn't want to threaten him, but I don't expect people who box me in and come up to me like that to be looking for civil conversation
>I ask him what he wants and he yells about how I stole the spot he was waiting for
>tell him I didn't see he was waiting for it and I would give it up if he let's me out
>I just want to defuse the situation at this point
>he gives me a couple inches of room to pull out, and tells me if I touch his car, I'm dead
>I tell him I don't want anything to do with him or his car again.
>I find another spot and go to pick up my order
>I notice that the gut us talking to a cop that has pulled up
>apparently people in the restaurant heard yelling about a gun and called in
>I wave and walk over when the cop notices me
>I explain my side, not hearing what's been said about me
>I'm pulled aside as another officer talks to the other driver and his girlfriend
1/2
>>
>>30027476
>Their Mark II and III are will also eat anything they are fed.
That's wrong though. My MkIII is the single pickiest .22 I've ever fired. Minimags or Winchester M22 *only* and even then it'll stovepipe once a mag.
>>
>>30027555

I never said a word about over penetration you idiot. I implied using xtreme penetrators for self defense was fucking retarded.
Know why?
Because they're not self defense rounds.
>hurr durr everyone I argue with on /k/ is the same person
That's you.
>>
>>30027571
Hypothetically speaking, shooting a round through the attacker and into an innocent person would suck. I agree to that. However, it just doesn't ever happen. It didn't really happen before hollow points existed.
>>
>>30027583
The mark IIs at least then. I've been weary of the mark IIIs because of the added "safeties" and the lawyer lock.
>>
>>30027564
Yeah, that's why I gave it an assertive command of 'back' instead of just pulling the trigger. Not the dog's fault it wasn't trained well. Frankly, using your command voice and standing your ground will do the job most of the time as well.
>Only when it ran back could I see that "big dark dog" was probably a lab of some kind instead of one of the Rotties that are popular around my neighborhood (streetlights are not ideal lights for IDing)
>If I'd shot it I would have felt horrible forever
>>
>>30027555

>Hey guys don't shoot bad guys when there's other people behind him
>Hey guys you don't have to worry about over penetration

Which is it, you back pedaling dumbass?
>>
File: IMG_1651.jpg (753 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1651.jpg
753 KB, 2448x3264
>>30027621
I've used mark 1 and mark 3s, the mark 1 is far superior. It will eat anything, and doesn't even have a warning label engraved. Both of the mark 3s are picky (even though they has over 2000 rounds through them, each)
>>
>>30027570
That was my take on it. CCI Minimags will still fuck a guy's day up.
>>
>>30027607
Hence the big IFs. A 0% chance compared to a 0.1% chance is still 0.1% in my favor. Especially since I'm not giving up any lethality to get it.

>>30027621
I'll agree that they're decently reliable by rimfire standards, but I'd still never carry a rimfire gun as a defensive weapon simply due to the number of duds in even the premium ammo.
>have shitty old JC Higgins .22lr SAA-lookalike
>take it out shooting
>click click click click click click bang click
>1 in 8 went off with good rim strikes (thing has a firing pin that could take a finger off)
Fuck you Thunderbolts.

Also, as weird as it sounds considering how fucking cheap it is, the Beretta Neos is the single most reliable .22 autoloader I've ever used. Not sure why, since I don't own one, but I use a friend's rather frequently and it's never had a gun-related issue (just duds).
>>
>>30027582
2/2

>I'm questioned, my gun, permit and ID are examined
>now I notice there are no less than 6 cop cars in this tiny lot
>start to panic that I might get charged with brandishing or threats or some bullshit
>try to keep cool but I am sure the cops picked up on my stress
>I repeat my story a few times to as many cops
>I keep maintaining that he had approached me aggressively and cut off escape
>I didn't want to threaten or hurt, just be prepared in case his intentions were violent
>finally they say "maybe it could have been handled better by everyone, but we can't get the full picture with the statements we have"
>they let me go
>I call off the rest of the night, go home and drink whiskey

it's not your average /k/ drama. no range buddies, I didn't handle it the way I thought I would, and I was pretty much a bitch the whole time.
>>
>>30027645
IF you don't shoot blindly without considering what's behind your target THEN you don't have to worry about over penetration.

If you plan on being an operator and trying to snipe the bad guy with your pistol even despite there being innocent people near/behind him then you legitimately have to worry about over penetration. If you're actually following the 4 rules, then it becomes a non-issue.
>>
>>30027588
If you accidentally killed someone who was behind a wall while using your weapon for self-defense, I imagine that you'd be especially liable if you used these rounds.

Just imagine yourself in front of a jury, while they are discussing your "custom made extreme penetrator rounds". Not a situation I'd want to be in.

I think the guy you replied to might actually be retarded.
>>
>>30027647
I'll keep that in mind and make sure not to buy a mark 3 then. Thanks for the information.
>>
>>30027663
>Fuck you Thunderbolts.
Even at half price of other .22lr it's still not worth buying this shit-tastic excuse for ammo.
>>
>>30027682
high penetration projectiles might be good choices for rounds with poor ballistics like sub-.32 calibers
>>
>>30027679
>guy is shooting at you
>oh noes, there's a fucking playground more or less directly behind him!
>I'd better just stand here and get shot then!
No. Use a round that doesn't overpenetrate and hope like fuck you don't miss.
>>
>>30027643
You did the right thing anon. That was someone's pet. Retarded, but a pet nonetheless.
>>
>>30027663
"...I'd still never carry a rimfire gun as a defensive weapon simply due to the number of duds in even the premium ammo."

Perfectly valid reasoning.
>>
>>30027679

>back pedaling
I already said it's okay that you're wrong. I don't know how we're going to get your foot out of your mouth now, but let us help you. It's not a 1 man job, and it doesn't have to be. You need some help though.
>>
>>30027692
No shit. They've been nicknamed "thunderduds" for at least 20 years. How Remington hasn't lost enough lawsuits over them to discontinue them I don't know.

On another note, surpisingly enough I've had my best luck with fewest duds with fucking CCI Blazer. Cheap, cycles most things well (40gr modestly high velocity), extremely reliable priming (by rimfire standards). I have fewer duds with Blazer than I do with Minimags.
>>
>>30027663
Really? I don't think I've ever had a dud with CCI Minimags. Thunderbolts, feh, at least half of them probably are filled with sand instead of gunpowder. Dirty as shit ammo when it does work, too.
>>
>>30025870
Been carrying going on ten years.
Have not needed it, have not drawn it, have not shown it, have not used it.
Carry it every day.
The irony will be when the first time I ever use it is because someone tries to force me not to
>>
>>30027682
Again, hypothetically speaking it sounds like a bad situation. However, there are very, very few real life examples of over penetration actually leading to someone else's death.
>>
>>30027731
High-five, anon. The ideal experience, right here.
>>
>>30026014

>carrying while drinking
>carrying while drunk

What the fuck is wrong with you.

>this story is made up

This makes me feel better.
>>
>>30027726
Minimags are pretty good but I still have probably a 1-2% dud rate. Federal Automatch is 3-5%, CCI Blazer is <1%, Remington Golden Bullet is ~15%, and I swear to christ Thunderbolts are damn dear 30% dud rate.

I've had good luck so far with Winchester M22 and Norma Tac-22, but with only a few thousand rounds fired I don't feel I have a big enough sample pool to make any solid claims on them.

I've shot probably half a million Blazers, simply because I used to be able to buy a 525-pack for under $9 at the gas station back in the 90's. I'd go through 3 or 4 bulk packs a week all year long.
>>
>>30026869
As a person that CCW's a G29, this legit made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
>>
>>30027716
I'm saying the exact same thing now as I was when the argument first started. Just because you couldn't connect the dots doesn't mean my argument changed.
>>
>>30027731

It is very good that there have been so very few cases just like yours...

But if it does happen today's media will exploit it tot the max on both sides....................
>>
File: 1456389164050.jpg (70 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
1456389164050.jpg
70 KB, 576x768
>>30025910
>he was looking at me right in my eye!
>and I was like "oh shit man!"
>I was scared!
>-bullshit

No stress motherfucking Mike
>>
>>30025870
For " reasons ", I don't CCW. I do, however keep a gun next to my bed. I have had my home broken into, twice. ( My home is outside of town.. A crummy, drug ridden, smaller town.. But it's not FAR enough outside of town ). Anyhow, I don't have neighbors. Closest home from mine is around 500 yards through heavily wooded area. I only bring this up, because I sleep with an AR. I HAVE had to pull my weapon, 3 times. I haven't ever had to shoot. 2 times were tweakers trying to get shit out of my car. Another time someone was trying to get in my porch. All 3 times, snuck up on them, all 3 times, they got arrested.

Years ago ( 15+ years ago ). I did catch someone sneaking around in my yard. Again, no homes around, guy that lives " sort of close " is really, really cool. So, I decided to fuck with these kids ( I could hear them, they couldn't hear or see me ). Grabbed a gun that would make a loud bang ( fudd 30-30 was most readily on hand ). Shot the ground about 40 feet, away from them. Scared them so badly, one of them fell in my ditch. Ran away completely soaked. Never heard / seen from them again.
>>
>>30027821
>admitting to crimes on 4chan
Is 15 years past the statute of limitations for that?
>>
>>30027284
>>30027221

I prefer peace but I know evil exists.

Woe be to those who wishes to harm me or those within my sphere of influence.

10+1 rounds of woe and two reloads to be exact.
>>
>>30027821

Depending on the state that might not be a crime at all.
>>
>>30026227
>Maybe you have some fantasy of using yours
Not him, but I'm sure all of us have entertained the fantasy at least once. But of course the thought of actually needing to make life and death decisions, the aftermath, cops, paperwork, court, all that bullshit quickly attaches itself to you drawing and using your gun. Not to mention that's if everything goes well and you didn't accidentally shoot some innocent bystander or such.

Absolute last option. Usually just being aware of where you are and if that one guy shadowing you awfully close, swing right into a store or place with people and wait it out.
Sounds cuck, but the 4chan judging people are not putting their own lives through that situation and all the possible after-situations that would follow.
>>
No gun, but SD story:

>In South Bronx, aged 17
>6'3"
>200 lbs
>White as hell
>Walking to the subway to get home (lived in Manhattan)
>alone
>No weapons, heavy ass school backpack, gym bag with wrestling shoes and similar
>redguard asks me for money by the train station
>nobody in sight
>"Sorry man, spent it all."
>dindu ramblings intensify
>Tyrone, who is about 5'8", puts hand on my chest
>mind freezes because I don't want an assault charge because lolNYC
>slap with 1389 kJ of force
>say the first thing that comes to mind:
>EJ PUÅ I KURAC
>Daquan staggers and runs off
>take subway home
>do homework because I'm a lame fag
>All stars Srbija klan ultra terorista
>>
>>30027390

Old lady I know can't handle anything that requires racking a slide. Her upper limit is a .32 ACP. Her preferred carry is a .22 LR revolver snubbie.

Any gun is better than no guns. She gets 2-3" groups at 7 yards.
>>
>>30027582
>>30027665
Part two sounds more terrifying than the first. I've never had to use a gun to defend myself, but I'm more afraid of the thought that I could be charged with a crime after the fact. I'm confident enough in my abilities to defend myself, but not at all confident about those paid to "protect" me.
>>
>>30027816

It is very very sad actually...

That in these bacon boy threads that Mike is the only man standing...

One of the very few that it that survived in Nam that survived and talked a lot about it...
>>
>>30027867
>Not to mention that's if everything goes well and you didn't accidentally shoot some innocent bystander or such.

Or, you know, die yourself. Or get crippled. Or end up in the ER. Just because you're the good guy doesn't mean you're going to win, much less win unscathed.

For instance:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRQa9g_9f4
>>
>>30027902
it was definitely more stressful to see that many cops taking that many statements about you, and having to micro analyze all of your actions to see if you fucked up and would be guilty of a crime. and on top of that would they believe the other guy over you, if he lied
>>
>>30027958
oh and the cop part was much more drawn out, the actual confrontation was like, less than a minute and adrenaline was pumping. I didn't have time for stress to set in during the moment
>>
>>30027754
>>carrying while drinking
>>carrying while drunk

Sounds like Tennessee to me.
>>
>>30027898
>joules
>of force
>>
File: 1455337606117.jpg (201 KB, 864x831) Image search: [Google]
1455337606117.jpg
201 KB, 864x831
Alright, I've seen a whole lotta stories on here about drawing on people and them running away, or drawing on people and telling them to get the fuck out of your house.

What about drawing on people and holding them at gunpoint while you call 911 and have their melanin-enriched asses hauled away by proper authorities?
>>
>>30027476
>>30027440

Bought an SR22 for my waifu and I end up shooting it more than her, it's a fun little gun, can't beat a .22 for a cheap & fun range experience.
>>
>>30026292
3 guys can still kill you
>>
File: IMG_8300.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8300.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>30027588
one of the major advantage of those Xtreme Penatrators is that while they have one of the highest levels of penetration you can get out of a handgun, those groves cause a cross shaped shockwave that causes alot more damage passing through flesh than a traditional FMJ or ball round. even then being 10mm the damage and would cavity even from a penatrator round will be larger and more disastrous than many smaller hollow point calibers.

issues aside i still take comfort in the fact that im carrying rounds that can punch through anything and drop anything short of larger African wild game.
>>
>>30028409
Or one guy with a knife.

>knew a beefy Marine at DLI (Monterey, CA) who got jumped by five little pissant wannabe-MS13 faggots. Said the oldest couldn't have been more than 16, it was probably initiation for them or something. He beat the shit out of them but got stuck with a knife and had to get pulled from his class for the hospitalization... he said because of that last part it felt like they'd still won.
>>
>>30028579
>falling for the Hornady meme

Let me guess what you'll say the reason LE agencies don't use them is. "Because they're too good"?
>>
>>30027643
Yeah try living with one or close to one and dealing with the barking for 2-3 hours after someone 150 feet away makes a heavy step in their own house. Cheering on all the dead dogs in this thread. Don't kill it dead guys, one shot and let it bleed out slowly. Fucking worthless, retarded, brainless un-feeling animals.
>>
>>30028675
my girlfriends feminist womanbaby sister has 3 little dipshit yappy dogs that bark every fucking time they see me.
They do not fucking stop, as long as i am in their line of sight they bark their little retarded cunt heads off, its the most obnoxious distracting fucking thing ever.

their owner is a middle aged woman who doesnt have kids or a husband and has no close relationships besides her elderly mother. She also works as a prison guard and hates men but relies on them to bail her out of her fuck ups. It makes me happy that she is going to die alone and is basically a real life R9k meme.
>>
>>30027643
Just a heads up, my black lab is a big dumb nigger that loves everyone and most dogs but my fetch command for him is "BACK" for immediate kills and "FETCH UP" for distance retrieves. Back with a heavy A. I have no idea why but everyone I knew that trained bird dogs used that as their fetch command so I do so as well. So if you scream BACK at a dog it might go full hunting mode. I think "easy" and "whoa" are good commands for hunting dogs as that's all I've ever heard.
That said, if my dog ever took a chunk out of you and you shot him I'd be pissed but I get it. Good think I take the time to train him.
>>
>>30028814
I find an assertive "HEY" works to get attention, and if attention isn't enough a firm "NO" is a good next try.
>>
>>30028833
Spot on, those are two commands that dogs know but don't associate with activity.

Also I'll share my story it's not CCW, but sort of.
>drive home for family holiday in Austin
>decide to go back to Lubbock after family supper
>11pm, decide to go grocery shopping for the week ahead
>seedy individual lurking outside of supermarket
>nod at him on my way in, figure he's a local junky trying to pick on college kids
>am college kid but have long hair and huge beard and wear Carhartt jacket everywhere
>get muh food, start rolling basket out to my truck
>see said individual walking at a quick pace behind me
>throw all my shit in my truck ASAP, start backing out
>hear guy walking up to window
>barely crack window
>"what's up man?"
>hey dude you can roll your window down I can't hear you
>"no I'm okay what's up"
>my truck got a flat and I need a spare tire, it's a six lug like yours and I wanna buy your spare tire
>tactically observe the lot
>no six lug chevy's
>"nah man I don't think you do, I'm going home have a good one"
>he doesn't leave
>grab my Kimber that I got as a grad present I thought I'd never use outside of the range from the glove box
>"you need to leave friend, I'm calling LPD as soon as I leave the parking lot"
>he runs away
And that's how I stopped being a fudd, and sank half a handle of Cuervo on a Sunday night.
>>
>>30028781
This is almost a decade ago for me but one of my friend's mom decided to rescue dogs from the pound... fucking 8 of them. Friend positively insisted that they were perfect outside of visitors. Let's just pretend that's true

>Going to his house
>I'm here
>close door parked in street
>YAP YAP YIP YIP (30 minutes)
>The fuck is that? I can't even tell where that's coming from
>Get closer to door
>Oh hell no.
>Can't even get in the house as they're just sitting there staring at me and barking.
>"HAHA THEY NEVER DO THIS TO US"
>Well dude they're doing it to me.
>Have to step over them in one huge leap
>20 minutes later
>"HEY BRO WE GOT SOME SODA IN THE FRIDGE HELP YOURSELF"
>Thanks m8.
>Stand up.
>YIP YIP YIP YIP (30 minutes)
>"HAHA THEY *NEVER* DO THIS TO ME"
>YEAH DUDE BUT THEY'RE DOING IT TO ME
>he literally just stares at me opening the door and they were all there waiting and scratching the hell out of it
>Bark THE ENTIRE TIME I GO TO GET A SODA.
>Is everything okay in here?
>"YEAH MOM ANON JUST GOT A SODA"
>Oh haha they never do that to us
>For fuck's sake.
>Friend dies in game and yells AWWWW. fine.
>Die next or something and yell the same way.
>YIP YIP YIP YIP (30 minutes)
>I didn't even leave the room. Fuck this
Honestly surprised they didn't know it was me over the fucking phone or mic chat, had to start playing online games with him only because going over there was pretending to be a statue, the slightest move and they'd be fucking barking for 30 minutes.
>>
>>30026612
What ever happened with those guys anyway? From even the media's reporting and the quotes from Obama's son it was a clear-cut case of self-defense when the Dindu Mob chased and cornered them, but knowing how absolutely corrupt the liberal courts are I figured they'd try to Zimmerman all of them.

Has it gone to trial yet?

Also, not a single fatality. The fuck guize...
>>
>>30028781
>bail out of her fuck ups
Also I want to hear more on this
>>
>>30027555
>Go ahead and find me 5 examples of people being shot via over penetration (through one person and into the innocent victim). Go ahead.

Ok...

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/03/07/nyregion/safir-says-a-report-finds-new-bullets-less-deadly.html

You gon' suck my dick here or should we go someplace more private?
>>
>>30026722
I agree
>>
Not allowed to CCW in Soviet Canada, because it's the current year. I clubbed a man with my chink sks once though.
>>
>>30028972
Wondering the same thing. Haven't heard anything since the day it happened. Not even names released, which they said would happen when they were charged.
>>
>>30028352
>>30028352

Is this just not a thing, or what?
>>
>>30025870
Before I was 21 I lived in a pretty shitty city and the only place I could afford to rent was in an area that (unbeknownst to me before I began to rent) had government subsidized housing in the area. Fucking niggers everywhere. No, not black people. Niggers. Fuckers were always getting arrested, stealing cars, starting fights and shit, etc.

Used to carry a knife on me, but I was mostly left well enough alone. I'm a big guy (4 u) and I just try to avoid shit when it comes my way. I carried a knife on me before I was 21 because it was better than nothing.

Anyways, here's my only actual run in, and it's not an especially interesting story

>walking home alone ater than I should have been with a few too many drinks in me
>2 niggers across the street walking south as I am walking north
>1 nigger points right at me and says something to his pal
>start crossing the street, beelining right for me
>pull my large knife out and stare them down, all the while hoping they don't have a gun
>nigs both stop, turn around, and keep walking the other way. Probably looking for an easier target
>paranoid and checking behind me for the rest of my walk home, thinking they might have just decided to try to sneak up on me from behind
>rest of my walk is uneventful, no one bothered me or followed me
>got my ccp and a glock 19 several months later
>never had cause to worry about needing it since

Not an especially interesting story. But I guess my knife was my ccw at that time and I almost did have to use it. I also moved the fuck out of that area when my lease was up. A few of my friends rented a house in a decent area closer to school, one guy graduated and I scored his room. Probably part of the reason why I haven't had issues since the above encounter.
>>
Never had to fire. Had to draw twice.
>first time
>lived in a nice, fairly safe town
>we'd had a recent influx of dindus on work visas of something like that, out of Jamaica
>started carrying because I'm racist
>usually walked home because it wasn't that far
>took a detour one night to stop by the 24-hour wal-mart and pick up a new game that had just come out
>grab some junk food too because why not
>walking home afterwards, get the feeling I'm being followed
>figure I'm just being paranoid and keep walking
>a couple minutes later get tackled from behind
>get hit in the back of the head a couple times
>he runs past me with my bag
>grab with left hand, end up tripping him
>pull pistol with right hand
>trying to sound cool and calm while I tell him I have a gun but I just end up screaming "I'll blow your nigger dick off"
>get my bag back
>go home
>reconsider the pros and cons of walking home

>second time
>had moved to a nearby city
>working a few jobs, one of which is delivering for a shitty pizza joint
>delivering to the worst part of town one day
>looking for the right unit to drop the pizza off
>pair of dindus walk up
>"Ey let us take that off your hands"
>sorry man if you didn't order it you can't take it
>"I said gimme that fuckin' pizza"
>go to walk away
>shoved onto the ground
>his friend grabs the pizza and starts eating it right there
>pretty sure the guy who knocked me down is about to kick my shit in
>pull gun out and wave it around
>lets go
>they take the pizza
>get fired
I really don't like black people.
>>
>>30026779
unrelated to the investigation but where the FUCK do i buy this ammo? I have several articles of stolen US army kevlar that desperately need to be shot the fuck up for science
>>
>>30029381
>I really don't like black people.
I lived in oakland for 3 years, and they can be a pill. The ones I worked with were generally fine though...
>>
>>30029401
I'm a little iffy on saying where I live since CC isn't exactly legal here. We've gotten a lot of minorities these last few years, though. Been thinking of moving. Town where I used to live is almost entirely Mexican now.
>>
>>30028895

Not bad but

1.) Why nod at suspicious person?
2.) Why not just drive away instead of drawing?
>>
>>30026511
No don't send them to Canada we have enough troubles with natives already and trudeau wants to enrich us with "refugees" on top of that

There's a lot of chinese here too but at least they work
>>
>>30029418
The Chinese are alright. My best buddy is third-generation Chinese and runs his family's restaurant. Make everything from scratch. Best wonton soup you'll ever have, and you can watch hockey in there too.
>>
>>30026027
Read that as
>big black song ran at me and my wife
>>
>>30026913
>Deliverin' fried chicken in the Southeast

Man I'd rather pull down my pants at a feminist rally
>>
>>30026014
>>Scatter faster than quarks in a high potential EB field

pffff
>>
>>30026096
Similar experience here.
The wife draws all kinds of unwarranted attention from the dregs of society for reasons I still don't fully understand.
Since we got together, I've been glad I carry on multiple occasions.

>Leaving gas station together
>As we walk out the door, guy gets in our faces asking for a ride
>Not happening.
>Politely decline, move toward car
>Guy grabs my wife's arm
>Gun in his face, knee in his ribs
>He fucks off quickly, and with purpose
>We get the fuck out of there and go home.

Nothing ever really came of it beyond that. I've never seen him again, and it's not a big town.

>Sitting inna steak'n'shake
>Some dude is arguing on the phone
>I'm ignoring him at first
>Then I notice he's in the process of giving my description to whoever he's talking to
>Hear "You wanna fight? Fine, I'm at Steak'n'shake wearing <Insert what I was wearing at the time>
>Uhh.
>We finish our meal, pay, and leave
>3 guys in the parking lot waiting for yours truly
>First guy is obviously angry, starts yelling
>Tell the wife to get to the car, and start it
>As she heads toward the car, mouthy guy advances toward her
>Gun in his face, shove him backward
>His friends freak out and say they're going to call the cops
>Lol, get in the car and leave

I have never shot anyone. If I'm very lucky, I'll never have to.
>>
File: laughing operator.jpg (25 KB, 480x220) Image search: [Google]
laughing operator.jpg
25 KB, 480x220
>>30029381
>>trying to sound cool and calm while I tell him I have a gun but I just end up screaming "I'll blow your nigger dick off"

Sounds like he got the fuckin message, hah
>>
>>30029381
>started carrying because I'm racist

more justified reason than most people are willing to admit. It's why I keep a semi automatic shotgun with 4 10 round mags ready to blow some poor suckers away in my home even though I live in an extremely nice urban commercial center.

even if the chance is 0.0000001% for the next 10 years that a group of urban enthusiasts tries to bust down my door and do harm to me or my property, i'm ready.

i've been in the situations desperately poor people have been in, and I bettered myself. never once was some of the shit I see happening nationwide even an option for me. it's a choice they make, and being shot down in the act should be a risk they're well aware of before making those choices.
>>
>>30029411
Depending where you are it is a worse move not to give a polite acknowledgment. I've ended up in more confrontations with methheads and other unfavorable types in Southern Indiana by ignoring them, rather than just giving a quiet "sup" or something on the way past.
>>
>>30028352
>Being charged with unlawful detainment
>>
>>30029615
I don't think it's that cut and dry in most places. If you just yell at them to not move and point a gun at them when they are entering your house I don't think it could be construed as unlawful detainment.

Now if you held them at gunpoint when they are leaving or actually shoot them for disobeying your command and trying to leave you're fucked.
>>
File: 1427442555276.jpg (20 KB, 262x330) Image search: [Google]
1427442555276.jpg
20 KB, 262x330
>walking downtown with a buddy
>ey man can i use your cell phone? i needa call somebody
>nah man i dont let random people use my phone
>how bout you give me a buck fo a pay fone den
>i dont carry cash man
>aite well how bout you just hand yo shit over then
>...no
>nog pulls knife
>i pull gun
>nog flips his shit and decides he doesnt want to be trayvon'd
>as hes running spouts off that im a pussy bitch
>mfw

>separate time same friend
>go to north end of city to shop
>he brought his gf along too
>ride bus there and back
>go shopping, hop on bus back
>crazy nog gets on
>starts randomly yelling at people
>dont really pay him any attention, other nogs yell back at him
>get to our stop
>he gets off too
>buddy asks me quietly if i have my gun, you know it!
>decide to give it a minute to let him be on his way and just talk for a minute about whether or not we want to walk back to my buddy's place or catch a bus up the fuckhueg hill
>after a few mins think hes had enough time to fuck off by now
>shithead was waiting for us at the goddamn exit, no idea why and is standing behind a planter
>sees us comin
>starts yelling at me
>try to walk off
>he starts closing the gap still goin off
>asks me if i want to die
>tells me hes gonna stab and gut me, my buddy, then rape and kill his gf
>HAHAHAHA NOT TODAY TYRONE
>pull gat
>hes still going off, yells a bunch of racist shit
>then runs across FOUR LANES OF HEAVY TRAFFIC
>never saw him again

>years later, working security
>have site in north end of city
>where me, buddy, and his gf went shopping
>oh lookit that
>fug
>work it only a bit, get my armed license, move to patrol
>have to cover shifts there every so often
>taking over one night, guy lets me know problematic dude (lets call him Carl) has been hanging around last few days
>Carl has a habit of getting in trouble, doing drugs, and pulling knives
>stabbed loss prevention at one of the stores
>pulled a knife on our guys multiple times
>cont
>>
>>30029703
>site is not fully armed, everything but guns is fine for those assigned to work site
>but since im covering shifts and on patrol, i have to go with my gun on my belt
>which i am more than happy to do
>working the graveyard shfit
>which blows ass, despite being 40 outside, it was 80 in the tiny ass "security office" in the bottom floor of a 10 floor parking garage, of which i had to walk the entire thing and check every staircase
>the site is known as a decent workout with how much you need to walk and how many stairs there are
>halfway through my shift, im bored, annoyed, and kinda tired
>walking around on the street level
>nobody around
>except for FUCKING CARL!
>Carl knows he's trespassed
>and recently got caught on camera writing graffiti on the side of the elevators threatening one of the store's security guys for kicking him out (b/c hes trespassed, and he knows it)
>hes about 40 ft away from me
>its blatantly obvious its him
>sigh internally
>yell out "CARL!"
>his head snaps to me
>"YOU KNOW YOU CANT BE HERE, CARL, LEAVE NOW"
>thanks to the darkness, Carl doesnt see my gun on my belt
>FUCK YOU PIG, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO
>"Im either gonna kick you off the property or have you arrested, or you can avoid that by WALKING ACROSS THE FUCKING STREET"
>FUCK YOU BITCH YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO FAGGOTS LIKE YOU?
>"You listen and GET OFF THE PROPERTY"
>I STAB BITCHES LIKE YOU MAN I ALREADY DONE IT ONCE
>"Just leave the property, Carl"
>NAH FUCK THAT
>Carl brandishes a knife and starts comin towards me
>FUCKIN GO TIME MOTHAFUCKA
>draw gun
>"DROP THE FUCKING KNIFE, DROP THE FUCKING KNIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I WILL SHOOT YOU"
>FUCK YOU NIGGER
>Carl is also white
>"DROP THE KNIFE AND GET ON THE GROUND RIGHT FUCKING NOW CARL"
>still comin at me
>alright hes high, great
>pop two rounds into him, center mass
>immediately hits the ground
>screaming his ass off
>still has the knife
>"DAMMIT CARL I FUCKING TOLD YOU, DROP THE KNIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW, LET IT GO"
>>
>>30029727
>nothing but screams from him
>no compliance
>call PD, get them and an ambulance on the way
>step on his hand to try and get him to release knife
>he tries to get hand up
>put my full weight and a little force onto knife hand
>hear a nice pop
>more screaming
>wiggle foot a bit, feel knife starting to move a bit
>manage to kick away knife
>pull out gloves
>holster gun, gloves on
>cuff his dumb ass
>rip his shirt off, no gauze or anything on me
>see both holes, apply his shirt and pressure
>PD and amberlamps arrive
>PD puts on their cuffs, gives me mine back thank the lord
>one takes him to hospital
>other sticks around for me
>call supe
>relay pertinent information and tell him to head over
>tell cop ill give a statement after talking to lawyer
>give cop information for me and company
>hes satisfied, tells me they'll be in touch, fine by me
>supe shows up ~hour later
>already found and DL'd the security cam footage i could find
>just shows him coming at me with knife and dropping like a sack of bricks
>thankfully he went past one of the well lit garage entrances, knife is visible, his face visible, we good to go
>spend rest of shift bullshitting with bro supervisor and writing my report
>get call next day from company legal team
>they get my statement, it sounds good to them, they give statement to police
>no wrongdoing found, Carl doesnt have grounds for a civil case
>nobody ever saw carl again
>>
>>30029768
>nobody ever saw carl again

Hopefully it was because he bled out on the ride to the hospital.
>>
>>30025948
>most believable ccw story on /k/ ever
>>
>>30025870
That means the deterrent is working.
>>
>>30028949
Wife has a friend with 2 fucking chihuahuas. She brings them over occasionally because she can't afford a dog-sitter.
>brings dogs in
>yip yip yip
>absolutely nothing in the house has moved or made the slightest noise for 3 hours because I'm in my office on the computer and they're out doing girl things
>they're STILL barking
>they get home, dogs go APESHIT
>"hey, don't bring them over any more they literally havent shut up for 3 fucking hours"
>HAHAHA NO WAY THATS IMPOSSIBLE!
>no seriously, they barked nonstop for 3 fucking hours even though nothing was in their line of sight and nobody was moving.
>ANON YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME, MY DOGS WOULDN'T DO THAT!
>next time she comes over I videotape them
>7 fucking hours, they are laying down but barking nonstop
>7 fucking hours
>get accused of "photoshopping" raw video that I played straight off the camera
>>
>>30029436
Hey, it was a job between jobs and paid $2 more than working at walmart plus sometimes tips
>also, black people pretty much never tip, even the "good" ones
>>
>>30027582

wow dude. you seriously need to training on CCW and laws interacting with cops. highly suggest you read Texas Gun Laws by Texas Law Shield. and get a TLS membership if you ccw, it's the same kind of coverage cops use for legal protection with using a gun.
>>
>>30025997
then why are you asking you'll just assume they're made up you insufferable faggot
>>
>>30025870
Yeah, I had to use it at the range.
>>
>>30027578
>Dat perfect trigger discipline
>>
>>30029381
Fucking hate niggers man.

Main reason I carry too.
>>
>>30029390
Lehigh sells it their website now but Underwood makes a higher quality load in those fancy nickel casings.
>>
>>30025870
Im about to eat tacos
>>
File: IMG_20160521_124131.jpg (785 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_124131.jpg
785 KB, 1200x1600
Nope
I'm not looking forward to shooting this w.o earpro I tell you hwat
>>
>>30026551
Poodles can be vicious. Mom had one as a pet for a while, he was one of the meanest dogs I've ever met.
>>
File: File_000.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
File_000.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
no stories since i got my cc, but i think that has more to do with your body language changing like, subconsciously carrying yourself differently because you know you have the means to stop any threat and ferals can sense that. like, oh this nigga carryin himself good i betsa not fucks wid him.

the first time i was robbed i was 11. there was a dark hallway that led from the back of a winn dixie plaza to the front and i decided to walk my bike through there instead of going around. some spic was hanging out in there with his homies and a chick and i obviously didnt see them until it was too late. i brushed the guys jersey with my handlebar when i tried to squeeze by and he flipped his shit and the girl was telling him to chill out. so im almost to the front of the store to lock up my bike and i hear someone running, i turn around and its the spic with a fold out knife. i freeze. he demands my hat (a woodland camo army hat) and takes the hat. i go in the store and get whatever i was there to get, i dont remember, and then ride my bike home and tell my mom what happened. we got to the pd and i gave a description and all that but nothing ever came of it.

second time i was 14, trick or treating with a few of my buddies and 2 qts. we were hanging out in this park in a not great part of town at night, and some nigs materialized out of the ether and demanded our candy. earlier that night my friend gave us crowbars because of where we were. so me being dumb pulled out the crowbar and told him to fuck off and then he pulled out a gun, could have been a bb gun, and again demanded my stuff. a friend of mine took off running at this moment and then i kinda mumbled and stuttered to the nig. i dont remember exactly how this ended probably due to stress blocking my memory of it like my brain just didnt record the situation. but it ended up nobody got robbed and we hid in some dudes garage for like an hour before going our separate ways.
>>
File: 1458441521706.jpg (156 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1458441521706.jpg
156 KB, 800x536
>>30030878
the guy that ran off as soon as the gun came out ended up jumping into the lake behind the park and swimming up to someones backyard and taking off. this was completely ridiculous and i ended that friendship immediately. i told my mom about what happened and her response was more, yea well thats what you get and your friends are cowards, which kinda hurt.

3rd time some white kid in gym class was talking shit to me and my friend for i cant remember what, and opened his backpack up and showed us some revolver and was saying hell fucking kill us if he wants to and all this shit. never told on him. i think he was a white crip.

fourth time me and a friend were looking for jobs and were walking up the main street and going to each restaurant, fast food, whatever trying to get jobs. we ended up at a checkers and asked the guy for a job application and he was a real dick and said "no i already have enough kids working here and i dont want anymore" and my friend told him, well i have 2 nuts and you can suck them both. so we just walked off like nothing and then when we were getting to the pollo a little up the street, i heard the familiar noise of baggy clothes rubbing together quickly and turn around, a nigger is reaching into his boot and pulling out a knife. we took off and he chased and we just beat him to the pollo and went inside. he stood outside tapping on the window with a knife for a bit and telling us to come out and we just sat there for what seemed like days, paralyzed in fear. eventually he came inside and robbed us in a restaurant, took our newports. he rationalized it by saying his mom had cancer and we shouldnt smoke so he was doing us a favor and we should respect adults.
>>
File: 1458452233763.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1458452233763.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
there was another time and it wasnt really directed at me but we were at this ghetto house party in lauderhill and a nigger asked a white girl for her blunt and she told him no and he smacked her in the face. the guy whos house it was came out with an AK and told everybody to get the fuck out so we left.

another time it wasnt directed at me but i was there, i met some girl online and was fully intending on cheating on my bitch of a girlfriend with this girl and ended up at a get together at her friends house. it was boring and uneventful but one of the kids there robbed another kid for his weed at gunpoint in front of a bunch of people. the kid who got robbed did not have a ride and went out front and was freaking out. at this point i was still kinda like wtf was that a joke? i went out and asked the kid and he was like dude can you give me a ride home? i told the girl i was leaving and she asked me why and i said well some dude just robbed another guy at fucking gunpoint so yea im out, and she said it was a paintball gun (it wasnt, at best it was airshit or a bb gun, at worst a real gun). i gave the kid a ride and never talked to that girl again.

one time i was trying to bang this chick that was a strip club waitress and she told me to come to the club she was working at and we could chill when she got out of work. i was already probably too drunk to drive at this point but i really wanted to fuck her and asked her for the address. this was pre iphone gps so i looked it up on mapquest and then scribbled bad directions down on a scrap paper with a marker. i got all the way down to miami and got off the highway and was completely lost. at this point i had to pee so fucking bad but i was afraid to pull behind a building or something and have a cop bust me for that and being drunk. i saw a gas station with dindus out front (i know) and i stopped anyways because i had to go so bad. as i come in some little light skinded nig started asking me for money,
>>
File: 1458451727048.jpg (48 KB, 640x401) Image search: [Google]
1458451727048.jpg
48 KB, 640x401
>>30031039
i told him i didnt have any cash and beelined for the bathroom to pee. he was waiting for me when i got out and kept following me around the store bugging me about that and asking for a ride. i was kinda stuttering at this point because i knew what was up. i ended up just giving the nigger 20 bucks and buying a water and redbull and then running to my car and taking off to get back on the highway. i drove home. i did end up banging that girl like a year or so later.

another time i almost got stomped i was downtown in ft lauderdale with a qt and we just got there and went to one bar and were standing outside having our drinks and talking. all of the sudden i hear "AYOO *smacks lips* YOU ANON?". instantly i felt my stomach drop and my adrenaline started pumping. this crazy nigger walks up and starts telling me someone i picked on in high school runs with real niggaz now and i should watch out. i kept asking him who because i dont remember picking on anyone and he tells me DOAN WURRY BOUT IT JUST WATCH YO BACK. im freaking the fuck out at this point because i was a no gunz and was embarrassed in front of the qt. i was able to calm this guy down enough by saying how im an adult now and grown up and if i did that im sorry etc. he said AIGHT U SEEMLIKE U OK NOW HAVE A DRINK ON ME. as soon as he walked off i told her we gotta go NOW and we took off and hopped in the car. she really didnt get why but i tried to explain like, a few drinks in hes in a good mood, maybe after another hell say fuck this kid and then come after me. funny anecdote, we went to another bar afterwards in a different city and then another one further north. while we were driving through a neighborhood there was a nigger woman standing on her porch, topless, at like 1 in the morning.
>>
File: IMG_7773.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7773.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
so the straw that broke the camels back on getting my cc...

a girl that i used to work with died and i went to her funeral. afterwards i was hungry and wanted a drink so i called my cousin who lived in the area to meet up with me. we ate and drank and when i went to leave i noticed my front tire was flat. i check my trunk and my spares valve stem was pulled out. i put fix a flat into the flat tire and it all leaked out of the back of the tire, which i peaked around and saw it was completely shredded. i called statefarm for a tow and i was told itd be an hour so i went back to the bar and watched tv and drank until the wrecker guy called me. where i was parked was kind of hard to tow me from because i was inside a parking garage on the first floor and there wasnt any room to drive the wrecker in. so he parks in front of the entrance and in the process blocks the entrance to the bank next door. keep in mind its about 11pm on a wednesday at this point. i helped the guy push the car out of the spot and straighten it out so he can pull the car up onto his truck. a shitty old toyota pulled up and beeped and he asked me if this was my ride. i told him nope and then a nig jumped out with dreads and started screaming about the entrance being blocked to the bank. he was basically screaming and threatening and going fucking nuts. again i was a no carry so i had no option but to kinda hide behind the tow truck while this nigger went crazy. eventually the car was up on the truck and i asked the guy for a ride and we left. the nig went to the bank and got his cash, and then followed us for a good five miles before turning off.

i went out and got my carry piece immediately
>>
>>30025870
I shot a crazy moterfucker trying to hatchet a clerk at 7/11
>>
File: IMG_6666.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6666.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
ok last story. i was at the office on a sunday doing some paperwork and i kept the front locked because we are right next to a little section 8 area and those nigs have been robbing stores around there lately. a hear banging at the door and its our programmer. a little background on this guy, his son had just killed himself and the guy was a raging alcoholic. he must have been in the area and seen my truck out front and stopped by. he was obliterated. i unlocked the door and came out to have a smoke with him and he just rambled about a bunch of stuff for like five minutes and said he was going to go. as he was walking away he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pistol, pointed it at me, laughed and then put it back in his pocket, got into his truck and left. i didnt tell our boss about this or anyone until after the guy quit. i figured he had a bunch of fucked up shit going on and his own problems, and ruining his life by calling the cops on him or getting him fired would make it worse, please i dont think he was being malicious he was just a dumb fuck that doesnt follow rules 1-4. i had my cc at the time but it was at home for some reason and i wouldnt have drawn on him anyways.

these are the major times i can remember shit happening, but throughout high school there was a ton of knife pullings, threats, etc.
>>
>>30025870
I work a desk job and never enter the black neighborhoods, so no. I've never had to do it. sometimes wish a nigga would, though.
>>
I have a story to contribute

>be me
>walking down a street in DeKalb County, GA
>3 nignogs start trailing me
>this goes on for roughly 15 minutes
>one of them shouts "Hey man, come here"
>I obliged
>"Hey man, you got a cell phone? I need to call my mom"
>phone stealing is very common in this part of the county, girlfriend told me a few days ago
>put 2 and 2 together
>notfallingforit.imi
>see one nignog pull a straight razor
>pull out Colt Detective Special
>they take off like race dogs on a track
>put up DS, resume walk as normal
>start chuckling at the face a tiny .38 would scare then shitless

Uninteresting probably, but it's related
>>
>>30027665
>Could have been handled better by everyone
Fuck that pig man, you did nothing wrong
>>
>>30031249
Holy shit, I already thought Florida sucked but that's some crazy shit.

I grew up outside DC and used to go downtown pretty often with friends throughout highschool. Always stayed away from SE and never walked alone. The worst that ever happened was nigs trying to get us to come into a house "right down the block" to buy drugs: "we got anything you want". Also cracked out dudes asking for money because they "just got out of the hospital" or just sketchy looking dudes staring at us from across the street while we're out front of whatever house party.

Then I move to Albuquerque for a job. I could've picked most major cities, but came here for the weather, cheap rent, and incredibly low percentage of nigs.

The second night I'm here, I bike over to a chain called Filiberto's. Hear angry yelling from around the corner, telling some guys inside the tiny restaurant to come out. See two dudes in there, clearly visible, just waiting it out, looking down. I walk to the corner to take a look (like a dumbass) and two spics in a 2 door Yukon start yelling WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT HOMIE?? One flashes a pistol and I get the fuck back on my bike and leave.
>>
File: kdoesprotest.png (388 KB, 775x274) Image search: [Google]
kdoesprotest.png
388 KB, 775x274
>>30025870
>It seems like there is not a single komando with real life experience here.
kek
>>
File: 1459644394909.jpg (43 KB, 720x696) Image search: [Google]
1459644394909.jpg
43 KB, 720x696
>>30031444

such was life in broward county. theres another anon from the same area as me and he has had the same experiences and walks around with the same death stare that i do.

i moved to boca because i was sick of this type of shit. but now im disgusted at how soft everyone is up here because they dont have the life experience of any conflicts or violence. so im safe but hate everyone because theyre soft, or i could move back to broward and be less safe and hate everyone just the same for being trash.

also this happened right around the corner from my office, which in the middle of one of the top 10 most expensive zip codes in the country, a murder happens because of a nigger. http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/boca-raton-police-4th-man-arrested-in-fatal-shooti/nqXPH/
>>
>>30026027
I've had something similar happen to me.
>be inawoods removing squirrel
>muh .22 bolt gun
>hear crashing in leaves
>spooked fawn runs by me at the speed of sound
>30 seconds later wild dog in hot pursuit
>about 50 yards away, doesn't notice me
>fuckitwhatever.jpg
>10 minutes hear something circling me
>see dog with nose to the ground moving around me in wide circles
>he starts moving closer to me in a straight line
>heart is racing
>he gets about 10 feet away and I shot him in the neck
>drops, yelps loudly
>stand up and shoot him in the head

The fucker was covered in mange and scars, I think it was a bait dog someone had set out on a road. Kinda felt bad about it but he looked a few days from starving to death. He never would have made it past deer season anyway, some pissed off fudd would have shot him
>>
>>30031588

Story?
>>
>>30026014
You can use deadly force in defense of another person.
>>
>>30031249
>22
Use the same pocket holster on my G43
>>
File: image.png (636 KB, 932x1004) Image search: [Google]
image.png
636 KB, 932x1004
>>30029381
>I'll blow your nigger dick off
>>
>>30030610
Been there done that with my glock 22. Have you heard about our lord and savior EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
>>
>>30031952
A bunch of racist /k/ tripfags showed up to a black lives matter protest and ended up shooting some of the unarmed black protesters.

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2016/03/15/black-lives-matter-protest-alleged-shooter-court-hearing

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/allen-lance-scarsella-photos-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-blm-jamar-clark-protests-shooting-video-white-supremacist-gunmen-suspects-facebook/
>>
>>30031227
Do you live in WA? Because if you do I read about you in the news.
>>
>>30026511
If their lives in their home countries are shit they could just band together and fucking change shit, running from your problems doesn't solve them, it just leaves them there for everyone else to deal with while you're off creating more.
>>
File: spagett.gif (965 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
spagett.gif
965 KB, 400x315
>>30029703
>shithead was waiting for us at the goddamn exit, no idea why and is standing behind a planter
>>
File: frozenkeks.gif (795 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
frozenkeks.gif
795 KB, 500x223
>>30029727
>"DAMMIT CARL I FUCKING TOLD YOU, DROP THE KNIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW, LET IT GO"
Fug, can't hold it back anymore.
>>
>>30032166
>A bunch of racist /k/ tripfags showed up to a black lives matter protest and ended up shooting some of the unarmed black protesters.

After the "protesters" mob attacked them and chased them a good long ways. I think the reason we haven't heard anymore about the case is because the prosecutor quietly dropped it.
>>
>>30025870
victim of breakins (plural) and had mexicant dindus draw on me
>>
>>30029899
Lay down the fucking law. Or at least get a neighbor to collaborate your story. Chihuahuas are such annoying little fuckers.

I'm normally pretty against being a dick to dogs because I love dogs, but chihuahuas don't count. If you have a patio or some shit lock them out there.
>>
>>30028352
>What about drawing on people and holding them at gunpoint while you call 911

If someone has entered my home with out my consent and they are not a friend or relative, they are not leaving alive. Corpses can't testify, and they sure as shit can't lie to a jury.
>>
>>30032166
Which tripfags?
>>
>>30027582

Yeah, what these other guys said. Never trust a cop. And for the record, if some motherfucker is pounding on your window and threatening you and shit? You are perfectly entitled to shove a gun in his fucking face. Then you call the cops. Then you say "he threatened my life. I feared for my life." And that's your statement. Anything else they want, you call a lawyer.
>>
I drew my 19 on my dad once because he was hammered and wanted to beat my mom. Didn't fire but goddamn I would've.
>>
>>30028814
Even just putting the dog in a closed room while accepting deliveries, man. Thats what I do. My furball is trained to shit outside and sit when he wants a treat and thats about the extent of my patience and skill with training animals. He's also seemingly incapable of violence, or anything that doesn't involve sleeping, eating, or running around my back yard, but he still gets shut in the kitchen till my pizza hut related transaction is complete.
>>
>>30032293
Saiga marine and black powder Ranger
>>30032166
Fuck off Dr8co. I hope your mom died you fucking wet back
>>
>>30029381
>I really don't like black people.

Sounds like they don't like you much either.
>>
>>30027754
>>carrying while drinking
>>carrying while drunk
>What the fuck is wrong with you.
Not him, but I've had a few beers at a restaurant with my CHL and driven home no problem. You teetotalers need to fuck off, and or learn to enjoy life.
>>
>>30029411
Acknowledging their presence in an innocuous and/or friendly manner may prevent a situation from occurring. On one hand, now they know you know they're there, they know you've looked at them and made a note of their presence. This may make them choose a different target. On the other hand, greeting them might make them might force them to relate to you on some level, which would also make them choose a different target.
>>
File: 1424209609932.gif (2 MB, 290x243) Image search: [Google]
1424209609932.gif
2 MB, 290x243
>>30025870
I have.
I was a security guard at an iron warehouse in east europe.
>my birthday was going to be the next day, so I had a gift craft beer case in my car
>after a few rounds around the yard I pet the guarddog and descide I wanna go see what I got
>I go up to my car, its insanely dark
>see a dodgy van drive away with a sidedoor open
>keep eyes on it as I approach my car
>Open back door, pick the best looking bottle from the case
>Walk back, keep eye on the van, which has now dissapeared
>sit down next to the dog, talk to it
>realize there's no bottle opener
>mfw CCW makarov
>>
>>30029457
>not confronting the rando who tried to get you killed

I'd have beaten that cocksucker's face in.
>>
>>30030949
>running from a gun
>coward
>not avoiding the dangerous park, but bringing crowbars
>actually thinks resisting a mugger with a gun over some candy is worth it
Geez, Cletus, how's life in the trailer park?
>>
>>30029027
>Exactly five fmj pass through hits
A+ anon.

Also wtf do they mean they're worried about how deadly the hollow point bullets are? Isn't that the point?
>>
I deliver pizza in melanin enriched areas of Dallas. I don't CCW as I don't own a handgun yet, otherwise I would, even though I'm only 19.
I carry a folder knife but it's mostly for cutting boxes.
One time when i was on a delivery, i saw some nigger creeping up on my car while i was at someone's door. I looked right at him and asked him what he was doing. I guess i took him by surprise cause he just mumbled some shit and bumbled off, until i got back in the car. He creeped up on from behind really obviously in a sketchy manner. By this point i had already drawn my knife out of view, and i asked him what the fuck is he doing, get out if the way, he laughed nervously and that was that.
Keep in mind this was really late on a poorly lit street.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>30032387
>CCW makarov
>realize there's no bottle opener
superior Russian engineering
>>
>>30032720
>dick grips
>>
>>30026779
Supposedly my 22wmr through a 4 incheck barrel is better than most 380s. I can easily hide that revolver in any of my pockets where my other guns print like a morherfucker. Still losing some weight for appendix carry, can hide my double stacks well but not comfortable to work with. And I can draw the revolver faster.
>>
>>30032462

let me clarify this bait
>hes a coward because he ditched his buddies
>the crowbar came out first, then he pulled a gun on me
>the park wasnt dangerous per se, its just a very working class area

>resisting the mugger
honestly i dont remember what happened i think i froze up. as soon as the gun came into play all i can remember is my friend taking off and thats really it. the stress of the situation tends to erase the account of it and i have to kind of fill in the blanks later. pretty much every single one of these situations i froze up and started stuttering like a nutter. i dont handle the stress of death threats very well when theyre in my face.
>>
File: 1346866819711.gif (2 MB, 308x239) Image search: [Google]
1346866819711.gif
2 MB, 308x239
>>30032732
>implying you already don't firmly grip dicks
>>
>>30032778
I don't, I use handgun of superior Austrian engineering.
>>
>>30027038
Salem?

Fucking tweakers everywhere
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30032809
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>30029615

What about citizen's arrest?

>>30032291

You sound like such a badass.
>>
File: 9nohQh4[1].jpg (12 KB, 478x361) Image search: [Google]
9nohQh4[1].jpg
12 KB, 478x361
>>30032819
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.