[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you /k/omifornians carry in your car to defend yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 1404420443172.jpg (33 KB, 450x332) Image search: [Google]
1404420443172.jpg
33 KB, 450x332
What do you /k/omifornians carry in your car to defend yourself?
I'm personally thinking of buying a big black dildo so the criminal can just fuck me with that because this state sucks
>picture somewhat related, only legal fully auto machine gun in CA
>>
>>30025799
RTAK II was my floor tool for the longest time. They're legal.
>>
i have a lawn chair in the trunk i guess
>>
I have a romainian ak bayonet
>>
>>30025799
Baseball bat but make sure you have a mitt in your car too
>>
>>30025799
Funny thing about commiefornia is carrying brass knuckles or a fixed blade knife is a felony. Carrying a loaded pistol concealed is a misdemeanor. As long as the gun belongs to you.
>>
>>30025799
Attach it to a sawsall, its much more satisfying
>>
>>30027848
Hey can you put an unloaded gun with ammo in the same trunk, because that part of California storage laws confused me. Besides the whole "don't get searched" and "don't say shit" unspoken rules.

Because there's no other way of just transporting a lot of guns and stuff to the range for instance, but I thought the ammo had to be in a separate container from the gun.
>>
>>30027848
I thought that in california you can carry any blade as long as it is not spring loaded or a butterfly knife?
>>
Ny here

Use in trumpet cases to hide your guns

Guitar case for long guns, horn case for handguns and sbs

Don't be a cuck
>>
>>30028562
Instrument*
>>
>>30028170
no, either the ammo or the gun has to be in a locked compartment separate from each other, and the gun has to be in a locked container anyway for transport. so rifle in carrier, ammo in duffel bag

>>30028556
only up to 3 inches
>>
>>30028577
If it is beyond 3 inches you have to open carry the knife if i'm correct
>>
>>30025799
A gun, because I'm not a nutjob who can't pass an interview and don't live in a shit county.
>>
i have a knife and a tire iron
>>
File: throw a chair.gif (444 KB, 365x231) Image search: [Google]
throw a chair.gif
444 KB, 365x231
>>30027170
>>
>>30028679
>I'm a complacent fudd whose okay with gun control
FTFY
>>
>>30025799
Ex con detected
>>
>>30025799
A big pink dildo may go down better in court.

Black is associated with assault dildos.
>>
>>30031307
It's also a good idea to avoid standard capacity balls. They're often considered illegal high-capacity nuts in these awful states.
>>
>>30031307
But you get bonus diversity points with a black one.
>>
>>30025799
You know what? I think you can weaponize that. I've seen kids online and in my neighborhood modify them to pack a harder punch with more air pressure. You might be able to make a full automatic dart gun with that.
>>
How does carrying a black powder single shot handgun sound?
It's not technically a firearm so you should be able to carry one in the car.
Any opinions on that?
>>
>>30027848
Bullshit on the knife part. You can carry any size fixed blade, as long as you OC. Conversely, you can legally CC any size folding knife.
>>
>>30028577
>only up to 3 inches

PC 21310 says otherwise. Any length fixed blade dirk or dagger may be OC'd, provided it's worn in a sheath at your waist. Any size folding knife may be CC'd. If you can wedge it into your pocket, a Cold Steel Rajah is a legal CC knife
>>
>>30027838
Seriously?
>>
I live in Canada, so I don't carry a weapon on me because I'm not at constant risk of being stabbed by Tyrones out for race justice revengance (read: my wallet), nor am I likely to be executed by a Stacey for almost-rape crimes against feminism (read: existing near a womyn)
>>
>>30031904
Once you own all the required components to make it shoot, it becomes a handgun. That is at least true here in new york. Even if you own a black powder rifle and have all the powder/balls/caps to shoot it, when you buy that "replica" and put it in the same house as those components, it is now an illegal unregistered handgun. Though it is hardly enforced, that is still the law.
>>
>>30028577
>>30028588
>>30033200
my uncle's a cop in the Central Valley. It literally doesn't matter how big the knife is, he says, as long as you're not obviously up to no good and/or a nig
>>
File: Liberals.webm (3 MB, 1276x710) Image search: [Google]
Liberals.webm
3 MB, 1276x710
>>30025799

>big black dildo

That's cultural appropriation, you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>30033944
Bitch. I carry a stun baton cause I can
>>
>>30035317
>Pick up that can
>>
>>30035340
>>
>>30033944
No, you're at a constant risk of being stabbed by Lightfoot and his gang of troubled youths for the crimes your ancestors committed against their lands, you self righteous faggot.
>>
>>30031904
>>30035270
not true in cali
>>
>>30038128
which is not true?
1st or 2nd reply?
>>
File: owenbkarlore1.jpg (50 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
owenbkarlore1.jpg
50 KB, 540x540
>>30031479
they dont use dart pressure you twat. They increase their power by increasing voltage. The fuck do you think nerf would be doing sell pneumatic dart guns to kids.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.