[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dammit, Steve. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHO og45llUU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Dammit, Steve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOog45llUU
>>
>>30022276
This has happened to me before and I was still functional for another 6 hours. I just couldn't hear anything until the next day. I didn't lay on the ground crying like I was having a fucking heat stroke.
>>
File: fat shamed by gravity.webm (200 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fat shamed by gravity.webm
200 KB, 400x400
Reminder that fat produce estrogen and release a chemical that converts testosterone to estrogen.

Remember this when encountering a pear/apple shaped male. Realize this explains their behavior.
>>
>>30022351
Source? I'm study brain chemistry and this sounds familiar.
>>
>>30022276
If Steve and Abu Hajaar fought who would win?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roROL5KdXlw
>>
>>30022276
https://youtu.be/ZK85OXiValM?t=19s
>>
>>30022329
You're a pussy
>>
>>30022276
Idiot wasn't even wearing his ear protection properly, that's why he got fucked, but Steve was fine.
Don't wear your ear protection behind your neck to look 'cool'.
>>
>>30022276
>production EMT
Jesus they can't even hire paramedics. This show looks awful.
>>
>>30022276
and these are the responsible gun owners the media portrays. crying overweight men who arent safe.
>>
>>30022276
Idiot can't wear ear pro right then cries about it. Even the "production emt" called him a little bitch.

That said the way he puts his hand over his ear right before make me think it's fake so I'm sure there was no long term damage to their "partnership."
>>
>planing to survive dirty bomb attack
>can't predict having hearing blown out when sitting next to rifle with muzzle break
>>
Bunping for more stupid Doomsday Preppers.
>>
File: hon.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hon.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
>Take position in a 20ft tall hide.
>Beside a road
>On mostly flat scrub.
>Can see for MILES AROUND
>Can also be seen from miles.
>Expect to somehow trick an enemy combatant to drive up within a hundred yards of your hide on the only road for your 90% gasoline 'IED' to be effective.
>>
>>30022276
They should throw down some wood paneling in the inside or cut a hole in the roof.
>>
>>30022468
Whoever post the video of the fight on YouTube first.
>>
>>30026464
that one where it's that fatfuck who brags how he'll come and shoot you and take your shit, makes his own armor out of scraps, gets arrested after show because he was legally allowed to shoot guns.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.