[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never troll ISIL by jamming their communications at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: RC-135W Airseeker.jpg (193 KB, 1836x1050) Image search: [Google]
RC-135W Airseeker.jpg
193 KB, 1836x1050
You will never troll ISIL by jamming their communications at will.

;_;

https://theaviationist.com/2016/05/19/the-brand-new-raf-rivet-joint-aircraft-fried-daesh-communications-with-massive-jamming-attack-in-libya/
>>
>>30020247

And every TV in Syria just blew up.
>>
>>30020247
>ISIL
Fuck off Obama
>>
>>30020247
haha that will show them!
>>
>Nobody questions whether doctors ought to talk about seat belts,
What the fuck?

I would, if I was ever asked about shit that has nothing to do with medicine or illness. People go to doctors for science and shit, and medical things noone understands. Not for bullshit common sense.

If a doctor asked me about whether my guns were a health safety I would ask them what they know about guns and if they know more than I do, since I wouldn't presume to advise them about medical subjects they shouldn't advise a lifelong shooter about firearms.
>>
>>30020247

Great more clickbait bullshit stories about how we're giving it to ISIS while they haven't lost any momentum in the past 2 years.
>>
>>30020247
Something say me that this not primarily against ISIS...
>>
Would feel bad about it desu
What if abu hajaar was out there and wounded?
Who would come to his aid?
>>
You could just fire a cruise missile at mecca and then use the backlash as casus belli for genociding every brown
>>
>>30021187
They're losing ground in Iraq. So they switched to Syria.

Islamic State isn't going to be defeated until we punish their saudi and gulf arab backers.
>>
>>30021187
They lost 40% of their territory, their foreign recruitment is dramatically reduced, and their assets and income have taken such a major impact they had to severely reduce pay to fighters. Iraq is moving on Mosul and the Kurds on Raqqa.

Sure sounds like they lost a shit ton of momentum to me.
>>
>>30022085
Yea because russia stepped in, America didn't do shit until recently
>>
>>30022151
Kek
>>
>>30022085
>they had to severely reduce pay to fighters
wait the fighters actually get paid?
>>
>>30023466
They get paid in kitties.

Ever see the famed isis cat shows?

We are talking pure bred, no nonsense cats here.

They have a way with the animal.
>>
fuck niggers mcfucknugget hitler was epic
>>
>>30022151
ISIS gained territory in western Syria where Russia has been doing its airstrikes.
>>
I didn't know the UK had Rivet Joints
>>
>>30021187
>about how we're giving it to ISIS while they haven't lost any momentum in the past 2 years.

You really don't have a fucking clue do you
>>
>>30022151
That's like saying Russia won a marathon because it started 100m before the finish line.
>>
>>30023466

fanaticism is great but it don't feed you and your wives.
>>
>>30023466
They've had massive problems with desertion ever since France put Storm Shadows into their main bank.
>>
>>30021377
Abu Haajar will always live on in our hearts
>>
>>30021439
This.
>>
>>30023565
bought some shiney new ones in 2011, we managed to get more or less the youngest and least used C-135's available.
>>
>UK special forces have recently carried out “black ops” attacks

How is that black ops ?

Doesn't the coalition allow comm jamming ?
>>
>>30024182
I assume the writer means British special forces directed the Airseekers.

British, French, American and Italian solders are on the ground in Libya.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.