[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Guacamole.jpg (57 KB, 901x542) Image search: [Google]
Guacamole.jpg
57 KB, 901x542
Discuss.
>>
The bear will sneak under the radar horizon and stealthily release stand off range missiles before going back into hibernation.
>>
>>30016810
How much away trees are away aprox. from each other?
>>
>>30016810
Why the fuck would you shell out the cash for a grenade and register it as a destructive device

...and then sit so close to it

...vs just buying a large-bore hunting rifle and ammo?

Just shoot it
>>
Thats clever bear

probably a Russian veteran

id run the fuck out of there
>>
Probably better to just bait the bair in and then throw the fizzing grenade at it
>>
1. the time delay fuse on a grenade is 3-5 sec.
the max effective kill radius of a grenade is 5 meters.
the max effective casualty (wound) radius of a grenade is 5-15 meters.
2. the bear will be beyond the max effective casualty radius of the grenade by the time it explodes.
3. the bear would maul you, and a grenade would happen to explode behind it for no reason.
>>
>>30016810
In this picture, you are closer to grenade than bear is. This is potential problem causing. You use claymore instead. Is better.
>>
>>30016810
Hunting bears is illegal here
>>
>>30016810
>bear runs at you
>paws miss the wire
You need a better array of claymores
>>
File: 1385208271182.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1385208271182.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>30016810
Well, if you don't walk into the wire, you're safe.

The bear's trap is shit
>>
Very interesting idea. I wonder how the bear managed to trap the dude in there.
>>
>>30016810
Terribly unrealistic.

I don't think brown bears live anywhere near black people.
>>
>>30020229
Yes, but do black bears live anywhere near brown people.
>>
>>30016810
Replace the trees with soviet Tesla coils and you've got a real solution against not just bears but also Allied armour and infantry.

You may need to construct additional power plants to support them. Make sure to protect your War Miners and target them on the more valuable gem fields.
>>
>>30016810
cover the grenade in honey.
>>
>>30020137
/thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.