[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shipping Rates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: shipping prices.png (26 KB, 417x366) Image search: [Google]
shipping prices.png
26 KB, 417x366
Does /k/ know any sites that don't fuck you with shipping rates?
I feel like I can never find a deal when its $15 to ship literally one thing
>>
>>30015238
UPS base shipping price is like $9 or $10. Not the company's fault.
>>
I need to order a new magazine catch spring and every site wants to charge me over $5 for a .68 cent item. Called 4 local stores here and they all told me they didn't stock any parts, except for the last one which was under renovation.
>>
File: Dealwithit.gif (2 MB, 320x454) Image search: [Google]
Dealwithit.gif
2 MB, 320x454
>>30015238
>mfw Brownells Edge so I never pay shipping AND I have a gunsmith discount
>mfw Brownells is pretty much the only place I buy from now because between those two things, they're about the cheapest place

Feels
Fucking
GOOD
>>
>>30015613
$5 is the base rate for tracking.
>>
When you see cheap shipping, it's either the store eating it or is actually what it cost for shipping and packing. There are a few that actually eat part of shipping, like SGammo (although even with them eating shipping a bit, it is still high becuase it's fucking ammo).

Some sites have flat rate shipping (like grafs) or offer free shipping from time to time (big box stores like cabela or gander)

>>30015629
I love buying from brownells, and I used the shit out of the edge program when it was still valid (will renew when I buy something), but brownell prices are pretty crap unless you have a dealer account or unless something is on sale.
>>
>>30015762
>SGammo (although even with them eating shipping a bit, it is still high becuase it's fucking ammo)

They actually tell you what shipping is going to be up front, which I like.
>>
>>30015762
>but brownell prices are pretty crap unless you have a dealer account

baka desu senpai

Until I got the dealer account and free shipping the prices were really iffy unless it was AR parts or other high demand/competitive market items

Now I pretty much get their really good sale prices all the time and with no shipping, it makes it under the wire for pretty much anyone else
>>
>>30015849
You can also use coupons with dealer accounts at brownells. Make multiple orders to capitalize on those saving since shipping is no issue with the edge account.

And they have god tier support and return policy. Only other company that is close to their return policy is stewmac for guitar stuff, and even they have limitations in their return policy.
>>
>>30015896
>You can also use coupons with dealer accounts at brownells.

Nigga I know this wondrous feel
That and when I was at gunsmothing school the Brownells instructors would hand out $20 in credit whenever they came in to teach some kind of specialty course.

I wish I'd have had them when I built my AR though
Would have made the whole deal SUPER cheap
>>
>>30015896
Fuck
Submitted the post before finishing it

They take literally anything back
Even if you intentionally broke it

They give all the returns to the gunsmithing schools
I got a bunch of 1911 mags and a Viking Tactical battle belt for like $20 from the school

I think I got a Magpul MS1 sling for $10
>>
>>30015238
Depends on what you want to buy. What are you shopping for?

>>30015333
USPS will ship a half-empty padded mailer for like $2.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.