[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ordered through the glock blue label program? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Anyone ordered through the glock blue label program? I'm qualified, but this has me scratching my head:
>Buying directly from GLOCK, Inc. can take approximately 180+ day’s after all proper credentials, paperwork and payment has been received, regardless of weapon model.

Can I just have my FFL get in contact with a Glock Dealer and expedite it, hopefully less than ten days?
>>
>>30013540
So what the fuck is it exactly? I can't be dicked to do any research.
>>
>>30013540
Expect to wait a while. Be glad you got a quality weapon for like 200 bucks cheaper than anyone else gets them for.
>>
>>30013594
Basically if you work for gubmint or the military you qualify for discounted glocks, AFAIK G19s are 425$ through the program.

Thing is it's more paperwork, you can't just walk into a store and say "I'm military, sell this to me for 425"
>>
File: 1445809410883.jpg (117 KB, 605x412) Image search: [Google]
1445809410883.jpg
117 KB, 605x412
>>30013594
Glock sells pistols at a discounted price to .mil and LEO, it's like the 20% discount you get at footlocker for being .mil
>>
>>30013540
I called up a Glock dealer FFL and they ordered one for me, took a month since G19s are so popular (actually, 2, since they screwed up the order and asked for a G43) but if was one in stock I could have gotten it immediately.

>>30013629
$400 + tax
>>
>>30013653
Honestly that's just too long. I am pretty impatient with stuff like this, paying the extra 225$ to have it in one day is worth it to me.
>>
>>30013540

ordered? no, but bought a few from blue label dealers

>>30013629

military, LEO, EMS, FF, licensed security, parole officers, judges, DA's qualify

you can also get one blue label glock per year if you join GSSF

>>30013736

try and find a blue label dealer locally.
>>
>>30013736
this
>>
>>30013540
If you're a civilian, then probably not know.

Glock is such a facist company I don't know why anyone would support them.
>>
>>30014323
My phone autocorrected no to know? What the shit.
>>
>>30013540
I just bought a G19 from a Blue Label dealer. If the dealer has it in stock he will sell it to you right then and there. When I was in the academy we all ordered our G22s from the local blue label and it took 3 weeks.
>Can I just have my FFL get in contact with a Glock Dealer and expedite it, hopefully less than ten days?
See above and probably naw. It's not 180 days.

I've also bought a couple from GTs at LE/MIL pricing. Same thing.
>>
>>30013736
>>30014025
This is why you will be poor and I will not: impulse control.
>>
>>30014017
two per year
>>
All of my local Glock dealers have blue label guns on the shelf with tags that read mil/LE only.
>>
>>30013641
>that pic

Too bad GW didn't want the 2 Am
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.