[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I buy a CZ-83? I have been wanting a pocket CC gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: winner.jpg (614 KB, 2589x2005) Image search: [Google]
winner.jpg
614 KB, 2589x2005
Where can I buy a CZ-83?

I have been wanting a pocket CC gun with more than 8 rounds and this seems to be the perfect fit.
>>
>>30011828
youre not going to be getting that in a pocket, dat ass is too fat.
>>
I've got one in TN, planning to refinish it and likely sell it.
>>
File: p83.jpg (9 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
p83.jpg
9 KB, 250x192
>>30011846
what's a good all-metal pocket gun?

I wanted a ppk originally but it has like 7 shots which is definitely not enough

Then I looked at the p83, which is good but still low capacity
>>
>>30011901
Also it needs to be SA/DA
>>
>>30011828
You're not going to be fitting any makarov sized slav gun in your pocket idiot.
Best bet is the P64
>>
>>30011901
well, your really limiting your options with the whole it needs more than 8 rounds and still fit in my pocket thing.

i cant think of any that fit your criteria, but maybe someone else knows.
>>
>>30011933
>6 rounds

might as well be carrying a snubby
>>
File: f3p64pw1X.jpg (135 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
f3p64pw1X.jpg
135 KB, 800x520
>>30011953
>what about 6+1
>>
>>30011828
If you want to buy a CZ 83, check CDI Sales on Gunbroker. This company will typically have a few dozen of them in stock in varying states of wear. A VG to VG+ condition pistol will run you about $300. Keep in mind that these are surplus guns and will have an import mark somewhere on the gun, but last gun I bought from them had the import mark on the barrel, which is very discreet and unobtrusive.

>CZ 83
>"pocket gun"
Nope. Keep in mind that these were designed as a full time service pistol for police officers. They're just smallish in size (by today's standards anyway) because when you make a gun completely out of steel, the only way to get the weight down to a manageable amount is to decrease the overall size of the weapon.

>>30011901
>>30011908
Your best bet is going to be something like a PPK or P64, but neither is what I'd consider really "pocket size," and both are really too damn heavy to be carried in a pocket.

>>30011953
I'm not sure why you think you're going to find a pocket size gun that holds more than that. Particularly with DA/SA, all of the gun designs are going to be out-dated. If you want higher capacity in a pocket size pistol, you'll need to look at newer or non-DA/SA designs or smaller calibers, like the Kel-tec P32, for example. The Glock 26 might be worth looking at for its capacity, although I think they're too fat to carry in a pocket.

Why is pocket carry important anyway? Pocket carry fucking sucks. It's hard to draw quickly, it tends to sag your pants unevenly, tends to print the form of a pistol on the front of your thigh, and is impossible to draw while sitting down. If you want to get a CZ 83, then get one and carry it IWB.
>>
File: bersa thunder 380.jpg (1 MB, 1710x1192) Image search: [Google]
bersa thunder 380.jpg
1 MB, 1710x1192
>>30012498
>Why is pocket carry important anyway?
I can't CC with a tucked in shirt

Also I just found the perfect gun for the job
happen to know where I could buy one?
>>
>>30012595
Check slickguns.com for gun prices.

All I've heard about Bersas has been negative, and that thing isn't going to be any easier to pocket carry than the CZ 83 - unless we're talking about jacket pockets?

>I can't CC with a tucked in shirt
You can, actually. There are holsters that will let you tuck in your shirt. They have different kinds of attachments too. Some just hook onto the top and bottom edges of your belt. Others attach to the rear surface of your belt by means of velcro, so the holster clip is invisible from the outside. Just pull your shirt up out of your belt a tiny bit, as would happen throughout the course of the day anyway, and the folds of your shirt will do a great job hiding the profile of the gun.
>>
Ironically, they're all over the place in Southern California.
>>
CZ-83 is about the same overall size as a Glock 19 and probably a scosche heavier. Not many pockets can contain that, certainly wouldn't be comfortable.

Try a Keltec P-11.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.