[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Army Infantry or Marine Infantry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 20
File: Teamwork.gif (1 MB, 168x216) Image search: [Google]
Teamwork.gif
1 MB, 168x216
So I need you guys, the honored /k/, to help me make a decision. I've been talking to an Army recruiter for a while now and I'll soon be getting papers ready for me to sign and then I'll go to MEPS. I'll be trying to land as an 11x with Airborne. I'd love to be a paratrooper, and if I join the Army my dream would be to be part of the 82nd.

But I've always wanted to be a Marine, and even though I've been convinced to be an Army Paratrooper, I still constantly feel like I'd rather be a Marine. The title, the honor, and the general idea of being one appeals greatly to me.

My Army recruiter (biased source) tells me that I can't just decide to be an 0311, so I might get stuck being an engineer if I choose to be a Marine. I love the idea of being Marine and Paratrooper. Basically I have the appeal of possibly jumping out of planes and faster promotions, or I can achieve a lifelong dream of being a Marine.

So I'm asking you /k/ to help me make a huge decision. Do I join the US Army Infantry with Airborne, or do I become a Marine 0311 Rifleman? What do you think I should do, and what would you choose?
>>
File: 2012-09-25-0520-500x500.jpg (12 KB, 255x358) Image search: [Google]
2012-09-25-0520-500x500.jpg
12 KB, 255x358
>>30010938
>The title, the honor
No such thing. It's a great circlejerk done by marines who think they're some sort of special bunch.

Go army, become a paratrooper and have a title that's actually worth something.
>>
>>30010938
I have never served, but let me play Captain Obvious:

1) All recruiters are bullshit artists.
2) Not everyone who joins the Army will become Airborne. They could make you a telephone repair technician if that's what they need.
3) If you join the Marines, you will be a Marine, guaranteed. Even if *they* make you a telephone repair technician.

I counsel you to go with the sure thing.
>>
>>30010978
>>30010988
I appreciate the advice. I agree with both of you somewhat. I know that the Marines get a lot of hype, but if you're a Marine you're a Marine, regardless of occupation. But I'd still prefer to be an 0311 if possible. I'm still torn real hard about both.
>>
File: 1433348091574.jpg (115 KB, 1105x720) Image search: [Google]
1433348091574.jpg
115 KB, 1105x720
>>30010938
You can get a Infantry contract for Marines. So no you wouldn't become an engineer.

You'd get your MOS chosen at SOI ITB, either 0311 (75% chance), or weapons (you do the math).

Usually I say go Army, but if you think you want the green Weiner go for it. Either will contain similar end results.

Source: former 0311
>>
>>30011077
The way I see it. If you're actually interested and motivated to serve, you should aim as high as you can. Being a marine is just being a marine. There's no real value to it, it's just circlejerking on massive scale.

Being a paratrooper though, is something notably harder than being a marine. It requires a lot more from you and might actually earn you some respect from people.
Well, maybe. I don't actually know how respected American paratroopers are.

>>30011079
What is it with MPs? Why are there so many women amongst them?
>>
I'm a former Marine grunt 0311 & 0313. The army is a bigger pyramid. To climb With more billets (job slots) schools, duty stations, bonuses and options. Just something to consider. You'll find being a grunt isn't that different between army and Marines. Marines have better uniforms and more prestige.

Have exit plan before you leave. Money in the bank. Understanding of your GI Bill, VA disability, Thirft savings plan match is 5% right now in edition to your retirement if you decide to do 20. Preferential hiring for federal jobs. You can buy back military service toward Fed retirement.

I'm nearly 40 now. I spent much of my youth in Iraq. I wouldn't change a thing but learn from me. Either do 20 yrs or get out after one enlistment and get college done. Then get a fed job and buy back your 4 yr enlistment.
>>
>>30011120

You don't know how respected paras are then why are you commenting?

Marines don't get a special badge when they do something. The army does. That's the difference. The helo company of a Marine infantry BN doesn't get an air assault badge but they do the exact same mission as Army air assault units.
>>
File: Marine.jpg (44 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Marine.jpg
44 KB, 480x640
you're clearly not ready if you even have to ask...
>>
>>30011198
Because I know the Marines aren't anything special and choosing them because of a bunch of muhreens are jerking their motoboners so loud people actually think they're something else than basic naval infantry is a bad idea.
>>
>>30011201

Properly applied camo face paint (whole head don't skimp on ears and neck) and perfectly starched cover (hat). In the old days the cover didn't have a stitched top edge you had to starch and block them on a ring with a metal octagon hat form with tension screw.

When I joined in 1998 no fags, women, or marpat. Old Corps
>>
>>30011225
Marine Corps Infantry is every bit as capable as any Army light infantry unit. See unlike you I have served in Army leg and Marine Corps infantry units.

The people you are referring to are young 1st enlistment Marine pogues that get high n tights and tell civilians they are = to Army special forces because they are Marines.
>>
>>30011249
What's the purpose of having the hat perfectly straight and standing that way in the field? Asking because I'm curious and want to know if there's any reason
>>
File: 1388883138821.jpg (133 KB, 470x600) Image search: [Google]
1388883138821.jpg
133 KB, 470x600
>>30011275
>Marine Corps Infantry is every bit as capable as any Army light infantry unit
Did I ever claim to the contrary?

>The people you are referring to are young 1st enlistment Marine pogues that get high n tights and tell civilians they are = to Army special forces because they are Marines.
Which is obviously who OP has been listening to.
>>
File: 1432841988298.gif (1 MB, 320x425) Image search: [Google]
1432841988298.gif
1 MB, 320x425
>>30011225
Then you grew up on /k/ memes. Civilians tend to treat Marines with higher regard.

Because of our predecessors that slayed Japs, and we don't look like dick sauce in uniform, while also having higher standards.

That's why people complain "damn Muhreens and their PR campaign, why can't we just make them join Army so we have one giant shitty force with the same Uniform!"

Stay mad.
>>
>>30011280

It's a PR shot. A real field "cover" gets folded and stuffed in a cargo pocket when you put on your helmet. The 8 point octagon cover is superior to the Army's cake round hat.
>>
>>30011288

Generally army inferiority complex detected. If I had a dollar for every army guy that told me I was going to join the Marines.

The average Marine is more motovaited then your average Army. Light infantry is equal. I'd put the ranger bats up against a fully spun up SOC MEU grunt any day of the week. I don't know enough about raiders to compare them to SF.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 700x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 700x366
>>30011289

The average army pogue unit is disgusting. The average Marine pogue has his 3 weeks MCT basic and I do mean basic infantry training and a more gung ho attitude. Pogues are always at the gym getting ripped.
>>
OP go read every single Terminal Lance web comic and you will get a pretty good idea of Infantry culture.
>>
>>30011289
>we don't look like dick sauce in uniform
US military combat uniforms all look like shit though. Ugly cuts with no tightening at the waist. Only the Marine dress uniform is worth anything.

>while also having higher standards.
Which aren't high enough to actually require excellent physical conditioning.

>>30011333
I'm a reserve sergeant inna FDF though. Never got a chance at anything better than signaliership because I've got a single, overgrown kidney.
>>
>>30010938
I am 29 years old. I cannot join the Marines. I still have an option to join the Army.
It eats me that I never joined the Marines... they are the best of the best and if I can't be the best, then why the fuck bother. Ill raise my children to be Marines, that will be my contribution to the Corps. Stop making threads on an anime based image board and go see a a USMC recruiter NOW!
>>
>>30011387
I'm guessing you googled what the minimum requirements were.

That shit don't fly in the fleet. Not infantry, Marines or Soldiers. Otherwise you get non rec'd or eventually get kicked out.

But not until being PT slayed like a piggy. Well make you oink boy.
>>
File: 1388006732177.jpg (41 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1388006732177.jpg
41 KB, 720x480
>>30011362
Are US military POGs expected to be combat capable at all, or do they rely on the grunts keeping them clear and away from combat?

>>30011440
I actually didn't, but now that I'm trying I can't find any exact ones for Marines. Could you post them?

>That shit don't fly in the fleet. Not infantry, Marines or Soldiers
Well, based on what I found that'd be understandable. The minimums I saw were pathetic.
>>
>>30011079
>you do the math

How can you expect that from a prospective marine?
>>
>>30011530
They'd only be more capable than a US Soldier because they have higher requirements.

I don't even like putting down Soldiers but facts are facts, cunt.
>>
File: 1424666011897s.jpg (3 KB, 125x96) Image search: [Google]
1424666011897s.jpg
3 KB, 125x96
>>30011515
>Durr I tried to insult you but I can't even fact check, will you do it for me
>>
File: 1426353097341.png (85 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
1426353097341.png
85 KB, 273x252
>>30011606
>insult
Are you a marine or something to get that butthurt over this?
>Which aren't high enough to actually require excellent physical conditioning.'

Pretty pathetic and ridiculous. No wonder the MUHREEN meme exists.
>>
>>30011616
Of course dummy. We're like 5% of the user base.

>Oh wow you got me
>>
>>30010938
Good goy
>>
OP here. I greatly appreciate the advice you guys gave. So let's say I was planning to go Marines, how do I go about telling my Army recruiter that I change my mind? Since I know they're pretty anal about that stuff. Also I filled out a packet for him that let him easily put a bunch of information about me into a computer, and he'll be putting my social security card and birth certificate shit into a computer. Will that give me the chance to avoid doing all that if I were to try to join the Marines?
>>
>>30011782
You tell him thank you for your time, I decided to go another path.

Walk into Marine recruitment office and say sign me up.

Whys it so difficult? He won't care hell just focus on other recruits.

Or do you feel bad because he took you to Applebee's and you didn't put out?

This is a major life decision. Do what needs done.
>>
>>30011829
Will do sir. This what I've figured, but I guess I do sorta feel bad since the man put some effort into getting my signed up and has been pretty good to me.
>>
Last year at NTC. One platoon of LAV-25s pushed a company of strikers back 22 kms. For all the gear the army has they don't train nearly as hard as the Marines. Facts are facts. Although ODA kidnapped one of our comm dudes while he was shitting
>>
File: camel-spider.jpg (32 KB, 395x296) Image search: [Google]
camel-spider.jpg
32 KB, 395x296
>>30011898
That's why you act very respectful. Tell him you're a young man who was unsure.

Yeah, he will feel like he wasted time. But he's on Salary. If you just completely ignore him he'll feel like you were wasting his time.

If he knows you went Marines hell be proud, just upset you didn't fill his quota.

I'm not trying to influence you one way or the other. I don't think there's anything to lose tho.

Go on an adventure in your early 20's. Then get a degree and not have student loans...

Yeah, totally dumb.
>>
>>30012009
The LAV has a great advantage with its autocannon though. Strykers are poorly armoured and armed busses and don't talk about the MGS, there's a pathetic 142 of them in use in the army.
>>
>>30012075
They are armed with mk19s and .50s. Both would tear up an LAV. The lack of basic understanding of mechanized warfare os what fucked them over. If you can't see that the regular army is inferior to the regular Marine Corps, then your eaither an Army guy, or a guy that talks about the military on /k/ that has never been in the military
>>
File: purse-drawing-4.gif (988 KB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
purse-drawing-4.gif
988 KB, 245x215
>>30011898
Also don't call me Sir, I work for a living.
>>
>>30012133
>They are armed with mk19s and .50s. Both would tear up an LAV
And the M242 will easily tear apart a Stryker from a longer range than they can engage the LAV. Not that it's really an excuse. Shouldn't engage superior firepower where they have the advantage.

>The lack of basic understanding of mechanized warfare os what fucked them over.
But how exactly could that happen? 22 whole fucking kliks against a far smaller force? Just how? What was the situation? What kind of environment? Why did they retreat that far? How could they not defeat the enemy?

>or a guy that talks about the military on /k/ that has never been in the military
FDF, reserve sergeant, company comms NCO, budding military autist.

Speaking of the FDF, US Army Europe took part in a mechanised excercise with the FDF just a few weeks ago. Became apparent that the US military operates 100% with the assumption that they have full air superiority and combined arms support, which to be honest the US military always has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqYg5CFciEU

Piss-poor radio discipline and hardly any camouflaging, no real usage of air cover. What was apparently also a surprise was the abundant amount of AT weaponry amongst Finnish jägers and Strykers driving far too close to the enemy before dismounting.

Mission type tactics were also a surprise to Americans, which I had no idea the US military weren't into. A far more rigid approach to combat, which arguably works with efficient support, but without it suffers.

>The biggest thing is that they give a very clear 'This is what I want you to do' (brief), but they do not give you 'how you should do it'. So, it is very fast paced, think on the go and essentially adapt and over come

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission-type_tactics

Really interesting seeing how US troops, many fresh from Iraq operate in a vastly different environment and nice to know that our doctrine is in such good shape for our situation.
>>
>>30011077
If you want to be shoots rifleman grunt

Army 11x
Marines 03xx
Absolutely do not sign your fucking name for an MOS or field you don't want, you aren't obligated for shit until that contract is signed

Remember, army lets you pre-select your individual MOS in most cases, except for infantry and special forces field if I remember correctly

Marines just let you pick field iirc

Realistically, both do the same job. The Army has a bigger pyramid to climb, and more shit to do as a result.
Just think before you sign, anon
>>
Army
>get fucked by a woman that looks like a man
Marines
>get fucked by men.

Army
>get to use the latest and greatest tech that still runs like dialup
Marines
>use tech that was made before dialup

Both sound like shit to me.
>>
>>30011289
> muh higher PT
Bragging over the minimum score is pathetic
That shit doesn't fly in the big Army, if you're a 180 APFT fag, you're gonna get shit on

> muh Japs
This requires a complete ignorance of the Army's involvement in the Pacific

> muh civvy dick kissing
Civvies kiss everyone's ass mate, from a water dog to Delta
>>
>>30010938
The Marines are just the Navy's security guards. And during wartime they act as Army Reserves.
>>
File: 1401998489651.jpg (60 KB, 471x500) Image search: [Google]
1401998489651.jpg
60 KB, 471x500
>>30010938
Why would you want to be a rifleman in peacetime? Do you know what your job will actually be? Policecalling parking lots / fields / ranges / STX lanes, digging up weeds between pavement, mowing lawns, jumping out of trucks collecting piss bottles on the side of the road, staff duty runner, CSM bitchboy, hauling and sorting ammo, painting walls, motorpool cleanup, SHARP briefs, EO briefs, 'Resiliency' briefs, Chaplain briefs, sittings and waiting for some detail all day that got canceled but nobody told you, 1SG/CO's private personal labor force for their home, moving some other company's barracks, "move that thing from here to there, no wait over here, no here, wait there was a fucking reason it was in that original spot in the first place? Fuck, move it back boys", 0200 recalls cause SSG Fuckface raped/assaulted/murdered someone, layouts, layouts, and more layouts, room inspections, uniform inspections and countless special acts of fuckery.

That's what your signing up for. Do NOT fucking do it. You are wasting your life. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign up for a MOS with an actual skillset. Not just because it will have value with your future civilian career, not just because it will save your back/knees/shoulders/joints from permanent damage, not just to avoid the fuck fuck games but because when you have a genuine skill that you get to use to do things of actual utility it will make life worthwhile. Even then you'll still do most of that fuckery I mentioned.
>>
>>30010938
>So I need you guys, the honored /k/, to help me make a decision.
Can't make the decision for yourself?
As a Marine Infantryman, I don't want you here. Go Army Infantry, all bitching aside it is a good gig.
>>
>>30014524
>Minimum

Read the thread douchebag

See >>30011440
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 242x181) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 242x181
>>30011782
Joining the Marines will be the worst mistake of your life. Us and the army guys in Kuwait gave marines redneck nicknames because they were so stupid they would not get out of the middle of streets when there were oncoming Tractor-trailers and walk through active construction without ppe. Had to scream at two of them to not walk under trailers being raised by cranes. Literal mouth breathers who spent their entire 6 months working out/fighting all night long in tent city while the rest of us were trying to get sleep for the next 15 hour work day.
>>
>>30016031
Pog who didn't do shit detected.
>>
>>30016057
My shop put up 300 sss tents, placed 5000 tons of asphalt for the a10s that came in, and then put down a couple hundred tons of rock for dust control because the Marines didn't like all the dust in the air while they built patios outside their tents with our wood.
>>
>>30016012
Weren't you the retard that bragged over higher standards in the very post I replied to, after saying minimums don't fly? Because as we all know, standards aren't shit
>>
>>30010938
11B Option 40 is the only way to go infantry.
Army all the way motherfucker.
>>
>>30016124
>My shop

Thanks for your support.

You don't know shit about Infantry operations. So don't give advice about it.
>>
>>30016124
>worst mistake of your life
>Because I'd make fun of you

Daaaaaamn son you burned him like a cast iron skillet

Thank you for your service though
>>
>>30016149
???

Make a more coherent reply. Yes Marines have higher requirements. They also push themselves well beyond that in the Infantry. If you read I said that's both Army and Marine Infantry.
>>
>>30016189
>>30016165
Operation advice? This is standard of living advice.

I spent 8 months around 1400 marine infantry and every e5 and below we met I had doubts they could tie their own shoes. I'm sure they are great fighters, but who wants to spend all their down time with idiots when other branches will take you.
>>
File: 1432059933702.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1432059933702.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>30016218
>Joining Infantry for standard of living

You fucking goofy pog. go to bed.
>>
>>30016245
In in Guam now, it's noon.

Kids watching movies and games then enlisting without considering SoL is the reason so many members hate their life and get out asap/suicide/say fuck, it's a job and stay miserable.
>>
>>30010938
I'm currently enlisted in the Marines and I leave in the fall. I got to choose my job and I'm loving going to pt and getting close as fuck with everyone else in the DEP. I'd say Marines if you want to do it to push yourself.
>>
>>30016279
I'm back home in the States because I've been out for 5 years. Just got back from a Friday night out.

You're in Guam. You stay miserable pogzilla.
>>
>>30016315
Have a good weekend bro.

I'm trying but all the single Japanese women are making it hard. Damn this airforce.
>>
>>30016367
It's all banter my bro.

I wish you foreign pussy and care packages. I might even send some random care packages for Christmas this year.
>>
>>30015669
>>30010938

Having niggers and women telling you what to do....

lulz
>>
>>30010988
The Army has guaranteed MOS contracts, unlike the Marines. If you contract to be 11X, you will be *at least* an infantryman (assuming you actually graduate initial training). If you go 11X and pass OSUT, they CANNOT make you a telephone repair fucker. It guarantees 11B with a guaranteed slot at jump school and a guaranteed slot at RASP (ranger selection school). If you pass the training, you're an Airborne Ranger.
>>
>>30011120
>being a paratrooper
>notably harder
"14 days of falling 101" is not exactly difficult. Retired Airborne here. Seriously, it's fucking easy (if painful).

>>30011120
>so many women MP's
The aspect of (perceived) control and authority inherent in the job without actually being physically or mentally demanding.
>>
>>30016450
This.
Just the FFL or bust.
>>
File: 1428105443841.jpg (74 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1428105443841.jpg
74 KB, 479x720
>>30016536
>300 pound katana kid in Mom's basement
>Yeah bro I'd join the FFL everyone else are pussies
>>
>>30012384
Easy explanation.
>NTC
>Marines
Marines do not go to NTC at Ft. Erwin, they go to Mojave Viper at 29 Palms. The guy is pulling shit out of his ass.
>>
>>30016562
What's NTC stand for?

I googled it and still am not sure. I was a muhreen and I've been to ft. Irwin for other training.
>>
>>30016218
>every e5 and below we met I had doubts they could tie their own shoes

Something about that statement sounds untrue. Can't put my finger on it.

OP Infantry PERIOD will be fine. You will find slumdog asses everywhere in life, no matter where you go, but you will find very mature bad asses everywhere in life, too. So DON'T be discouraged by all the meme talk that you hear here. Use objective, REAL LIFE information to make your decision. Do not decide based on memes or you will be sorely disappointed when you find out that memes AREN'T real. gl, either branch has it's advantages and disadvantages, and you won't read about any of it here. You will find out the truth all by yourself.
>>
File: Women Basic Training.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Women Basic Training.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>30010938

You think that's teamwork?

Check this clip out.
>>
>>30010938
I was an Infantryman in an Airborne unit. We always had nice new equipment, and all the marine infantry units I saw on deployments had pretty shitty gear.

Our unit had to go bail them out in Anbar province when they were getting tore up. Bastards of Anbar
>>
>>30016617
National Training Center. It's like JRTC at Polk, massive area with opfor
>>
>>30011170
>I'm a former Marine grunt
>in edition to your retirement

yep we can tell
>>
>>30016760
Bullshit.

We had pretty good gear in the Marines.

And if you did bail some Marines out of danger than good for you. Not like we've never returned the favor.

My squad leader was in the area when Jessica Lynch and friends were captured. He said the company fought them off only 1 man wounded.

He said it was pathetic. Women were hiding under vehicles, even some of the men.
>>
>>30016760
I'm a former Marine grunt, medicinally retired.

What this dude says is true. I used to get so mad, seeing the new shit the Army 11B's were getting, when all we got were "oh boy shitty version of their new flak," or "oh boy, fucking full frog suit when they get lightweight moisture wicking frog shirts"

man fuck the Army. Entirely because when Marines get gear, it's okay, and meanwhile the Army dudes, in comparison, are getting like fucking IRL lightsabers and shit like it's no biggie. I'm so jelly, their squads at the chow line had Aimpoint Comps on every rifle while we only had iron sights and 4 ACOGs for each platoon XD
>>
File: fucking yellow monkeys.webm (883 KB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
fucking yellow monkeys.webm
883 KB, 240x426
>>30010938
>>
File: 1436823312038.jpg (311 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1436823312038.jpg
311 KB, 2048x1365
>>30010988
>3) If you join the Marines, you will be a Marine, guaranteed.

This is so fucking true.

While I've never been in the military, I visited a Marine Corps recruiter a few months ago. The recruiter wasn't willing to tell me what kinds of MOS's or jobs that they performed as an institution. At the same time, he asked me "what I wanted to do in the Marines", which made it pretty fucking impossible to answer.

The only logical answer at that point would be to say that I wanted to be a Marine in the Marine Corps--not a mechanic, an infantryman, or even a cook.

Don't get me wrong: while your dream MOS is never guaranteed, at least the Army isn't secretive in telling you the kinds of MOS's that they have. At that point, I'd only consider joining the Corps if I literally had no options left.
>>
>>30017444
All that text and yawn
>>
>>30017444

Good point. You know there's an entire internet for people who are serious about looking into things. I don't mean that pedantically. What I mean is that those recruiters know about the internet, too. They know that you know. They know that everyone knows, that even they know that you know.

For whatever reason, I think because Marine culture is huge on "taking the initiative," Marine recruiters just don't give a flying fuck unless you did your homework, walk in there, and are like "This is what I want. Where do I sign and When do I leave?" Army culture seems more relaxed. Which is why Marine culture and Army culture are irl very different. Marines are pompous, arrogant jerks, because they aggressively go after what they want and unfortunately it actually works. Thus the recruiter attitude. Army soldiers seem (to me) to be normal professional people. I could be wrong, though.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.