[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel, /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Rosie+2.jpg (470 KB, 748x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rosie+2.jpg
470 KB, 748x1000
How does this make you feel, /k/?
>>
I Wana burger yo.
>>
>she made that sandwich I asked for
Sweet.
>>
File: iwtf.png (16 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
iwtf.png
16 KB, 599x605
>>30008551
Aroused

>captcha
>select all burgers

lol
>>
>>30008551
erect

>tfw super into strong ethnically german bitches
>>
Why would anyone mount the optic that far forward? Its not the 90s anymore, you can take the carry handle off.
>>
>>30008724
they're being held down and getting their jugulars veins severed by muslims as we speak anon
>>
>>30008551
U.S military uniforms are so shitty
>>
>>30008898
all the good ones moved to America already.
>>
Nice bronze star sans V ma'am you ducking pogue they give those to every officer. CAB you "earned" when the convoy you were on drew a few rounds of small arms fire. Shameful conduct by an officer to pose in such a self agrandizing photo posing as a combat veteran but really didn't do shit. Those of us that have been to the show know but you dupe civilians.
>>
Cons
>Looks like a dyke
>Sandwitch is sloppy
>whats the point in an optic if it's almost touching the front sight
Pros
>smart enough to understand your shit will get got if you don't write your name on everything without a serial or nailed down.
uniform is nice and spiffy
>eyepro

What should i feel? i'm not one of those spergs that start a GwG thread every other day.
>>
>>30008898
>implying they aren't getting breeded like whores.

Fuck it, Austria you are the new Germany. We need to cleanse the current Germany and replace it with German descendents from uncucked right wing movements within countries.
>>
>>30009354
Right? There's a reason that drone medal was ranked higher than the Bronze Star- drone pilots actually make meaningful contributions.
And nice cheap NCStar red dot sight for that upper fifth cowitness.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.