[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think about lever rifles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: R92-68011lg.jpg (17 KB, 850x219) Image search: [Google]
R92-68011lg.jpg
17 KB, 850x219
What does /k/ think about lever rifles?
>>
>>30005556

they're cool, I prefer them to bolt actions
>>
They make great suppressor hosts.
>>
>>30005580
What are the best ones for the price?
>>
>>30005556
Thinking about how one gaff of not taking the orignal malrin workers to oversee qc and train the new workers as a cost cutting measure can hurt such a reputable name as marlin and the stigma of it still makes me leary of marlins even though they 'supposedly' got their act together now but the fit and finish still aren't as good as old marlin.

The old saying build a bridge for a million years and suck one dick what are you known for still holds true.
>>
>>30005556
Great for hunting cazadors
>>
File: you.jpg (107 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
107 KB, 640x512
>>30005922
>not using power armor and a ballistic fist and beating the shit out of them like a brute
>>
>>30005922
>45-70 designated Cazador round
>>
>>30005556
Marlins and winchesters are solid

Henry repeating arms are lovely

They are adequate but generally 300m and in sorts of guns and mounting scopes can be a challenge.

I've got a marlin and it shoots into 1.25 in at 100 yards. Nothing stunning, but pretty good.
>>
File: erotic2.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
erotic2.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>30005556
It is my dream to make a silenced 45-70 with a night scope of some sort. The very idea makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>30005556
Are there actually any practical advantages to Lever Action over Bolt Action or Self Loading?

Or is it just because they're sexy af and the "something different" or "because I can" factor?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.