[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /k/, so you're out camping in the desert and suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Graboid.png (181 KB, 394x222) Image search: [Google]
Graboid.png
181 KB, 394x222
Ok /k/, so you're out camping in the desert and suddenly you become acutely aware that your friend/fucktoy has been eaten by a graboid. What's your optimal loadout?
>>
>>30005447
More friends with rifles
>>
M2HB loaded with MK211.
>>
>>30005447
T-Gewehr and all the ammo you can carry.
>>
Sticks of dynamite.

A lot of them.
>>
Some MREs, about a palette of RC cars, some sticks of TNT or C4, a ball cap, a Name Change Form that legally makes me Burt Gummer...not much else.
>>
burt
>>
File: 700nitroexpress.jpg (35 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
700nitroexpress.jpg
35 KB, 450x300
And a safari hat.
>>
File: The_Queen_Bitch.jpg (103 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
The_Queen_Bitch.jpg
103 KB, 1000x563
>>30005447
Hardmode is African graboids
>>
>>30005530
Beat me to it. Him drinking his urine in tremors 5 was hilarious.
>>
7.62 NATO minigun and a .50 AE Desert Eagle

For when you really just need to kill the absolute shit out of something.
>>
File: cgmc.jpg (11 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
cgmc.jpg
11 KB, 276x183
>>30005447
CGMC M15 halftrack
2 friends to function as driver and loader
lots of blammo
Loadsa gas
a carton of lucky strikes
and a bottle of champagne for victory toasts
>>
>>30005447
>What's your optimal loadout?
A helicopter
>>
>>30005543
I saw that on Netflix. Much better than I was expecting.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.